Be Sydneysider

>Be Sydneysider
>Look to the left; brown male, white female couples erry where
>Then to the right; while male, asian female couples till the eyes can see

It's over, isn't it?

I don't think I can say anything to console you.

We haven't lost yet, best I got

SQUASH all AusWORMS

So asian males are truly cucked?

t. Achmed

yeah, true omega males...

Feel ya brah...

D-DELET THIS

Australia is based remember, we have a reputation on this site that we need to preserve

What if I am white and have a brown gf (Italian)

>tfw 99% of people with an Aussie flag on Cred Forums are Chinese or SEA monkey
Where did it all go wrong?

kill yourself

>It's over, isn't it?

Let's hope so. The sooner the Anglos perish from the face of the earth, the better.

>tfw I know this real cute girl dating an asian guy
>tfw one of my best friends is dating an asian girl
REEEEEEEE

The fact they feel the same as white males and hate the Muslims just as much should give you some hope.

I don't have one Asian mate who doesn't shit talk the fuck out of muslims.

The worst part is that the men with Asian females could be one of us.

Where abouts in Sydney are you from m80?

At this point, Italians are white m8...

Come to the East or to Summer Hill. Nothing but whites. LNS too I guess but I don't hang out there.

I feel you, OP. These are not fun times, these are dark times.

Don't you have a world war to start or something?

>everything is muslims vs everybody else
It doesn't matter who inherits the world so long as the white race is dead.

West, The Hills District.
Studying at UTS though

We need to turn all black men into weebs so they go for Asian girls instead.

>Spot the nigg... or maybe spic?
Whit American flags you never know....

>wogs
>white
lol no

>Aucklander
>look to the left: group of Chinese going into some store that I have no idea what it sells because everything is written in Chinese
>look to the right: beta numales dating ugly chink bitches
>look ahead: sign on my door saying since I couldn't make my $700 a week rent, I'm kicked out. Rice cooker with strange smells already installed in my old kitchen
>look behind me: car just got rear ended by an Chinese woman. Already speeding off doesn't give a shit because I'm not chinese
>since I've been standing on the pavement, get knocked over by groups of chinks who can't into walking on a footpath with other people

send help.

Come on bro. Fucking West is Asian/muzzie reactors. And UTS is probably has second most Asians/muzzies after UNSW. USYD seems pretty white.

>Don't you have a world war to start or something?

Once the numbers in Anglo countries hit below 40% white.

I only have an Asian GF because it's a choice between that or a fat white SJW.

Gotta be Zyzz to land a 10/10 white girl these days. Working on it at the gym but fuck is it hard.

I am one of those white guys with an asian cunt to blow into

Also quite racist, I basically use her as a shield

I am not going to fuck som hambeast over a hot asian cunt just because the last few generations of whites turned into total cucks and continuously shot white demographics and culture in the foot, sorry

Will provide my mind and finances towards bringing back western culture dominance in an era of politically correct man children and harpees though, its hour choice whether I am an ally or not

Aussie beta uprising when?

Sydney is not in straya mate. Too close to cuckbourne.

Kill yourself

Ah noice. Thought you would've lived around Bankstown area from what you were describing. I'm more on the country side of Sydney, South West if anything. Bretty gud here.

>couldn't beat us at 100% white
>now has to wait til we're below 40% white
Kek

How are you guys not embarrassed to be with Chinks tho?
I'd be ashamed desu

lol are you me bro?

I'm

Case in point, today I saw some 19 year old white guy eating at the same place I was, but with a pig faced hambeast

fuck that, he could of done so much better but more often than not the bimbos have swallowed the progressive propaganda hook line and sinker, and are vapid sluts by the time they are in uni

You guys should just go what I do and start fucking blokes. Women a shit

Yeah I am embarrased. I haven't introduced her to my family yet and it's been more than a year lol.

As soon as I can land a hot white girl I'm fucking her off.

Its just logic at this point m8

Believe it or not, some are actually pretty fucking hot, stereotypes be damned.

Lakemba here.
Every I look it's Brown Male with Veiled female.

>>Be Sydneysider

It was over a long time ago m8

>Lakemba here.
I feel sorry for you to be quite honest, family. What is it like to live there, though?

What's wrong with adjusting our strategy so that we'll win?

>Believe it or not, some are actually pretty fucking hot, stereotypes be damned.
I'm attracted to them but I guess my ego is too big to ever date one.
Would just feel wrong 2bh

Are you at least fucking passable traps? Probably not.

If your ego is outdoing your loins, then I envy you.

But yeah, having been there and done that... one. night stand or nothing, or you might find it fucking hard to leave because its hard to walk away from a sweet deal

That's what you get for living in Bankstown, faggot. It's snackbar and ping pong central.

Quit your bitching.

I live near Melbourne and interracial dating isn't common. But when you go inner-city it happens much more,
Most likely pairing are WM/AF or White Female Wog Male
Africans, Polys, Arabs usually stick to there own,

I live in Sydney and I've almost never seen brown men with white women.

It's like 30% Bangladeshis, 30% Arabs, 15% concentrated power of will, 10% Asian, 10% Wog, 5% white.

Boring unless you're Muslim or like Multicultural festivals.
Never had any problems with crime but every cunt seems like they got their drivers licence from a mate in the fucking kebab shop.

It's just another country. Sometimes you'll see an old cobber wandering down the road and you wonder what he thinks about what his home has become.

I can understand why guys would go for an Asian female, but I personally would never do it. It just doesn't feel right

No sympathy for the generations that gave away their culture so they wouldn't be called racist, fuck them.

try Parramatta m8, epidemic now days

>Asian male, White female

GET THE FUCK OUT REEEE

if it's not white and white, it's not right

don't be a fucking retard

Sydney is just a sad place. No one has anything in common. Everyone is separated from each other. There is no community, anywhere. The best thing in life for people is to be at home with one another, to chat with complete strangers and to feel accepted and edified: to understand each other deep down on a cultural level. Places like Sydney have sold away happiness for globalism. Say G'day to people and they look at you like you've got two heads...

go to christian white country side, see white spawn after white spawn after white spawn. Wow jesus is the only one to stop white genocide.

>Praise jesus
>praise kek

not really

>Be in Sydney
>Look to my left
>Asian gf
>Welp

At least she likes trump and believes in a right to bear arms.

>live right by the coast far away from the state capital
>last time a muslim came here he had people make explosion noises at him until he left
>last time an asian came here some mad cunt brought back 30 rice cookers and dumped them on his front doorstep then played ping pong outside his house until he eventually left
>the town cops sit outside the cop shop and smoke weed while cleaning their completely illegal rifles (AR-15s mainly)
>everyone is white
>it's okay to say g'day to people
>it's okay to stop and have a 30 minute long conversation with people when you run across them on the street

come home white man

>white
>jesus
christianity is a dhimmi on whites designed to benefit Jews

Just stole that pepe btw

Stealing comes naturally to a race mixing new south welshman.

>The cities are full of chinks, blacks and the like
>The cities is where everyone in this country lives

We were the chosen ones

You say that while probably smuggling a few of my original creations nigger

Though its accurate, I am actually offended at being called a new south welshman

My soul died when my custom astronaut pepe was stolen. Now I take from the weak without remorse.

I have a feeling I have a bootleg sitting in a HD somewhere, was it animated?