Let's settle this once and for all: Were the Ancient Egyptians Africans, Arabs, Mixed Skin, White, or fully dark?

Let's settle this once and for all: Were the Ancient Egyptians Africans, Arabs, Mixed Skin, White, or fully dark?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic
io9.gizmodo.com/why-king-tuts-dna-is-fueling-race-wars-1539130793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only period it was black was when the Nubians conquered it.

Pretty much every other time was Arabs and Caucasians.

Arabs, mostly. There was a historically unremarkable period of blackness but who cares. None of the cool Egypt you learn about in school was subsaharan negroid.

GET OFF M Y PORCH, NO GOODER !!

>The only period it was black was when the Nubians conquered it.
Is that when the "One God" policy was implented?

Sorry my Ancient Egyptian history is very stale but I am aware that in a later period, they did choose to believe in "One God" instead of multiple Gods or the other Gods became similar lesser Gods or something

>Let's settle this once and for all:

they were tanned Caucasians

Royalty and ruling class - white
Peasants and slaves - black

Think Brazil for a modern day equivalent.

The Queen's nose sure doesn't look negroid

It was obviously black, just look at the plethora of great civilizations and empires blacks have built all over the world

/thread

Wasn't Mali pretty cool?
Or was it just overflowing with gold and bought cool shit from other people?

North-African/Arab/Semitic/Caucasian.

those are arab facial features

Yeah I have come to believe that Ancient Egyptians were Arab descent and not African

Was ok at best, blessed with gold to trade, they should have been able to do alot more

>Implying the only 2 races are white and black

Orange
ORANGE you fucking retards

Nordic/Uralic. A lot of their pharaohs were Royal Scythians.

The wuz white n shite

>they did choose to believe in "One God"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

"...who ruled for 17 years and died perhaps in 1336 BC or 1334 BC. He is especially noted for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten, which is sometimes described monolatristic, henotheistic, or even quasi-monotheistic."

Look up Tutankhamen, his dad was the one that implemented monotheism for a little while. He went a bit crazy with it, even. Changed his name from Amenhotep IV to Akhenten and half the names of the month.

This was at the very end of the 18th dynasty (The guys who founded the New Kingdom) which included Thutmose III, probably the greatest military pharaoh to ever live. Around 1350 BC Egypt was the greatest empire in existence, IIRC.

Anyone who thinks ancient egyptians were white are as much of a meme as kangz. They most likely look some type of arab.

The closest to white in ancient egypt was during cleopatra/end of roman republic era, when the rulers were reportedly of greek descent. However nobody even knows if cleopatra would be classified as white since we don't have a clear picture of what she looked like.

can never be said for sure as skin color CANT be determined from DNA.

short of getting a time machine, going back to egypt, make undeniable proof. return and stand the test of scrutiny.

we will never be sure.

IE i know which ever side is proven wrong will still content proof

>flag
If I'll ever meet a Swede he'll get a punch to the throat.

>nobody even knows if cleopatra would be classified as white
Well, she was good enough for both Gaius Iulius Caesar and Marcus Antonius, so yes, one might think that.

Cleopatra was Ptolemaic of Greek descent. It's really well documented. Not as well documented as the advanced technological empires of Mali which are ignored by white history books, but still pretty well documented.

eddy murphy has that "howd i get here?" look on his face

>However nobody even knows if cleopatra would be classified as white since we don't have a clear picture of what she looked like.
Well she was the result of several generations of incest from the original Greek general that took the area after Alexander the Great died, so it's a safe bet that she was 100% Macedonian Greek.

Cleopatra was really white though. She was Macedonian Greek.

>Greek
>really white

Why are American niggers so obsessed with Egypt

They're the bedrock of western civilization. What has Sweden done besides fuck niggers?

They were sovereigns.

They think anyone who is black is african/ vice versa.

Hear that Adolf

Shitskin caucasians mostly. Some whites sporadically (white Greeks, Coptics). Hardly any blacks ever except for like a twenty year period or some shit.

They were Slavs

who cares what colour ancient egyptians were
african americans are not taken from Egypt while it was under british rule, egyptians at that time can easily be distinguished from african americans through the physical characteristics

afro-americans =/=egyptians, nubians or whatever they like to claim
anglo-americans =/= romans, vikings or whatever they like to claim

Greeks weren't homogenous. Many Greeks were white (light skin, light hair, even light eyes). Others were of the olive completion common in the Mediterranean today.

Whatever.

>Macedonian Greek

You are the reason why people make fun of American education. Read a book you fucking Mongol.

>There's no fucking niggers in desert environments and there never has been.
>African niggers never, ever go all KANGZ
>KANGZ is a purely American nig delusion
>For some reason only want to claim one part of Northern Africa, Ancient Libyans, Moroccans and Levant people's not claimed

Have American niggers ever produced anything other than utter shit and headaches? Can you imagine pissed I am, as an Egyptian, when I hear this fucking retarded shit from a bunch of West Africans with 10-15% white in them with zero relation to anything approaching North Africa? Can't even trace their fathers but can claim ancient lineage yeah ok De'Linquent.

Even if they were black does it mean that:
"we were kings"?
There were kings in Europe, were we all kings?
Nah, 99,9% of people were of are sons of pleb and slaves.

WE WUZ DYNASTIES AND SHIET

egyptians are the best muzzie immigrants

not good, but the best

How is that different than thracian greek, or lacedaemon greek? The macedonians under Alexander conquered egypt, and they were greek. Am I missing something?

This entire discussion is summed nicely by this picture

>um why iz da whitey playing egyptian brotha
>this is how egyptians look like
>but he iz not a bortha
>this is how egyptians look like
>gorilla outburst of racist accusations
>this is still how egyptians look like

This is a discussion of facts vs feelings, it's unwinnable

WE

>De'Linquent
Lost it.
I was just about to post that.

the Egyptian phenotype hasn't changed, as Egypt hasn't experienced big migrations in history. People came and went in the muslim world regularly but that's it.

It's technically incorrect to call them Arabs but they're close to it.

Ptolemaic Egyptians (Royalty and Nobility, not commoners) were Greeks, and I'm sure the majority of us will agree pre-Ottomans greeks were white.

Nubians, who temporarily controlled Egypt after waging war against them many times, were black. They did not race mix enough to justify a change of phenotype.

In any case, Afro-Americans originate from the West coast of Africa (From Senegal to Kongo) and thus have nothing to do with Egyptians, no matter how much they can compare whatever the fuck they can come up with.

Islam did spread to West Africa (Sahel) where the slaves originated from, so it's possible that Egyptians merchants reached Slave-producing regions of Africa (Trans-Sahara trade was a thing), but even with that in mind, black americans have nothing to do with pharaohs.

>Nubians, who temporarily controlled Egypt after waging war against them many times, were black
What are you smoking, Pierre?

Good question.

Genetically ancient Egyptians are closest to modern-day Berbers. Think Zinedine Zidane.

But of course, over centuries there were variations in the gene pool, as there were many migrant populations - from Palestine, Sumeria, Numibia, etc...

they were black, like it or not.

Not west Africans, but black nonetheless.

They claim the Carthaginians as well

Egyptians were EGYPTIANS Not Arabs, we wuz'z, Nubians or whitey

They would've looked like the ines on the left (Libyan) mostly, but due to an agricultural based economy most would've been a darker tanned colour a la Arab

That should say *on the right

ancient egyptians were black africans.

But around 1500 BC, egypt got invaded by Caucasians and ever since it was ruled by a mixed race elite.

So, just like our God Emperor?

>At last I truly see

This is an Egyptian from the Roman era

>those little kids in the background

yup, just an average day in muzzieland

All blacks must pay Israel reparations for the slavery of the Jews.
Oy Vey! Nudda shoah...

Pretty sure that North Africans and Arabs are biologically considered to be Caucasoid.

Which is to say,
N O T
N I G G E R S.

because they have no other historical achievements to cling onto

I thought Egyptian Coptic Christians were most related to the ancient Egyptians

>tfw i'll never have a nignog slave to shave my dick

Oh how the tables have turned Mr. Swede

>Caucasian

Keep reaching Tyler

Who are these people?

lel
refugees

No, they're not. They're Hamitic features, such as those we find on modern Copts.

I would never trust my slave with a blade near my genitals

>doesn't know what the caucasian race/subspecies is

White Europeans are a subgroup of the caucasian subspecies.

The one with facial hair

they were a lot more domesticated back then

>mfw niggers think they enslaved the jews

Mexicans

Those nig nogs better fuck off with Carthage.

>Implying there was no Arab invasion
>implying Egyptians looked like that tens of THOUSANDS of years ago
>implying blacks weren't pushed south similar to those of Israel
>implying you are educated

>Blacks ruled Egypt, but they weren't Egyptian

Superior white logic

They were better behaved when you could shove their anus on a dull pole and leave them to die like a popsicle.

They would have looked liked modern day Copts who are mostly descended from Egyptians who converted to Christianity under Roman rule. They're not black and look a lot like Eastern Orthodox Lebanese and Syrians. No idea what their genetic profile and ancestry says, but that's how they probably looked before Arab invasion in the 7th and 8th century. That being said, even Muslim Egyptians bear resemblance to hieroglyphs of Ancient Egyptians.

'We wuz Kangz' makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Just goes on to show the intellectual vacuum in the Black Pride people. If they had half a brain, they would talk about the Kingdom of Kush, Mali, Great Zimbabwe and Kongo. But they pretend that North Africans were black and try to appropriate their heritage.

>Napoleon conquered Egypt therefore he was an Egyptian
Nigger logic.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

They were around for thousands of fucking years. They had some black rulers for a time, some A-rab rulers for a time, some European rulers for a time.

Right now it's full of North African A-Rab looking motherfuckers who think less of blacks than a Klansman.

Didn't they rule for something like 70 years?
That's 1 lifetime, maybe 1 or 2 pharohs?
That's not enough time for a conquering force to be assimilated into someone else's culture
This isn't the Manchurians and the Chinese

Isn't that guy living in Europe right now?

Funny how this never made it to the MSM.

But the guy who took the video uploads a photo of some kid covered in dust and it's on every front page in the Western world.

>muh ancestors

Arabs didnt even arrive on the scene will 7th century AD. Before that was Mesopotamian/European racial mixture making a people of various shades of olive,brown and tan. All the neighbours around them were white as proven by Egyptian racial heirarchy and the colours representing those peoples they trade with.

Nubians ruined Egypt. Even to this day Copts hate dark skinned people.

Doing gods work user

They were from the Nour al-Din al-Zinki Movement.

Obama's "moderate" rebels in Aleppo.

They were recently supplied by the U.S. with TOW missiles.

In regards to the video of the execution of the 12 year old child;

>US State Department spokesman Mark Toner said Washington was seeking more information on what he described as "an appalling report".

>In a statement, Nour al-Din al-Zinki denounced what it described as "the human rights abuses that were shared on social media sites", which did not represent its policies or practices.

They were Canadian

Even Egyptians hated Niggers.

Pic related. The only worthwhile darkie were the Ethiopians a.k.a Aksumites and they had European facial structure but very dark skin. To this day you still have those features in large numbers.

None. The ancient egyptian race no longer exists. The arab and african invaders as well as the greeks and romans before them, have bred them out of existence.

They were semites

They are exactly the same today as they were yesterday

I don't know why people pretend they use to be different

Where is the Caucasus Mountain range?

>does not know research
>does not know that modern egyptian DNA only differs from the most ancient samples by less then 10%
>and that includes Assyrian, Nubian, Macedonian, Roman and Muslim invasions
>is american
>talks about education

How do niggers explain this?

Your right in your saying but wrong in that mathmatically if you have european blood you can trace lineage back to chalmagne through paternal and maternal links. Your right in saying the accomplishments of the father arent the accomplishments of the son. African americans have better claim to Mali than they ever will to egypt but we all know reason and logic arent their strong points

Based nigger

Lacedaemonians were greek. Athenians and Thebians were greek. Thracians became somewhat hellenized at some point, but were not originally greek. There were greek cities in thracian territory, though.
Macedonians were considered greek-ish, but there was famously debate over whether Alexander should be allowed to compete in the Olympic games. But discerning race from tribe, genetic vs. social differences, is pretty mood at that point.

southern tip of russia near turkey with armenia and georgia

Arabs looked like Egyptians. Both semites.

kek

Macedonian greek is actually a pretty common wording in academic historic books.

WE

>Hamitic features
No such thing. That's 18th century science. Egyptians lived near Levant, so it's only relatives are Levantines (mostly Semites).

However, they were black-skinned in some cases. The southern you get, the more "Nubian"-like Egyptians get, and yes, that's also true for Copts. So, they are something between Semite and Nubian, but really their own class.

Nubians / Ethiopians / Eritreans / Yemenites / etc. are, anthropologically-speaking, white. They are black-skinned, but racially they cluster closer to Europeans.

skin color is an irrelavent metric we are all one human race and skin tone is not a predictor of one's DNA nor physiology

"Das raciss"

Sound about right?

>omg just see him try to survive a day under the blazing egyptian sun without muh melanin. BAKA
t. laquisha de-shanqwa

Who the fuck cares?

Is that eddie murphy?

they were mediterranean, not negroids. there was a black dynasty at one point i believe but to claim that all egyptians and their pharaos were sub-saharan african is obviously false and no honest egyptologist takes that shit seriously.

First they were egyptian, then nubians, then greeks and finally arabs.

That was on a political basis. The Greek world wasn't "globalized", so to speak, at the time. Linguistically speaking, calling Macedonian "not Greek" is a hilarious statement. There's no evidence that suggests it wasn't a simple variation of Northwestern Greek.

It did have Thracian and Illyrian influence, since those were the contact areas, but it was to Epirotic Greek what Epirotic Greek could be considered to have been to Doric Greek. A distinct member of the dialect continuum. A more interesting discussion could be raised about the Phrygian language.

For reference, Athenians called pretty much anyone who did't speak Attic Greek a barbarian. There's a reference where an Athenian speaks of a person from Lesbos as "having been raised to a barbaric tongue". Yes, the same Lesbos where Sappho wrote her poems in Aeolic Greek, arguably the most influential and popular literary work at the time.

WE WUZ KANGZ THAT WUZ HATED BY GOD N SHEEEIIIIT !

american blacks getting angry over a fair-skinned cleopatra is hilarious. she was from a greek dynasty.

That's still the case. Native northern type (ie. Macedonians and Epirots, not Thracians and Pontiacs that have moved in certain northern areas) is roughly the western European kind of light skin, maybe just half a tint darker. They also have lighter brown hair and more are more commonly light-eyed.

The southern type seen in Peloponnese is the darkish skin Cred Forums thinks all Greeks have. Areas like Central Greece and Thessaly are essentially a gradient. The reason for that is because the early Greek speakers that moved to the south were more proactive, and gradually assimilated the former neolithic populations that lived there, while northerners lived more tribally. That's not to say the pre-Greek populations don't count as "Greek" though, since their assimilation happened before the idea of being "Greek" was born.

And then you have areas like Crete and Cyprus, which have a stronger Anatolian and Levantine mix. Phoenicians assimilated in Cyprus, while Minoans assimilated in Crete. Again, the Greek language was adopted, but those areas carry the legacy of all assimilated populations they initially accommodated.

West has nukes but doesnt use them on middle east.Such a shame.

I believe that this event was the historical context for Exodus.

white is not race, we are causasian. on the other hand niggers are claiming that egyptians were negroes which they werent.

They were Egyptians.

Katy Perry has drank enough nigger cum to be identified as a nigger.

>Whites used slaves to build pyramids!
>Egypt was black!

^

Ethiopians have some european features naltough they are black, due to their J haplogroup ancestry, found mainly in north caucassus , east turkey and balkans.
Aksumite civilization is one of the oldest in Afica and it is the most developed ancient civilization made by black africans.
>that moment when the most advanced black people had white ancestry.
Also the egyptians were mostly semite with small indo european and african heritage.
they want to have something to be proud of.

they were chinese

because why the fuck not?

Lol no.Some greeks were blonde because of nordic celtic and thracic infusion.
Greeks are mediteranean=/=arab.They still have european face features even if their skin it's a little darker.

according to who??

light brown semites.

look at the copts, it's precisely what they looked like.

> Nubians / Ethiopians / Eritreans / Yemenites / etc. are, anthropologically-speaking, white. They are black-skinned, but racially they cluster closer to Europeans.

If I'm not mistaken, they're around half and half. The negroid half just isn't Bantu, which dominates west/south/central Africa. East Africa is extremely genetically diverse in ways that can't be observed anywhere else due to humanity's origins in the region (Kenya specifically, but still).

What the hell is going on in Utah on that map?

Jesus, and there's people in first world counties defending these shitbags and letting them in.

I feel so hopeless about the world, I really wish that some higher forms of life come and destroy this planet, not even memeing, humanity is cancer.

Ramesses II had red curly hair. That's not a feature I've ever seen naturally on a black person.

erithreans are black semites.Strong E presence in their lineage.

>No such thing. That's 18th century science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic

>Egyptians lived near Levant, so it's only relatives are Levantines (mostly Semites).

Greeks live near Macedonia. It doesn't make you Macedonian.

>Arab facial features
>Not a hooked nose

Shut the fuck up Israel why are you even allowed on this fucking board

Hatshetsut looks blissed-out

>that moment when the most advanced black people had white ancestry.

Aksumites were also at a crossroads of civilizations, and there's generally going to be a significant degree of advancement, regardless of the nation's genetics or IQ - keep in mind Ethiopia averages around 63.

Of greater interest imo are small historically isolated ethnic pockets in West Africa that have abnormally high IQs (see: Igbos).

Despite not having the same degree of development as East Africans due to the sheer distance from the trade routes of more established civilizations, they accomplished interesting technologies and cultures in that isolation, and in recent decades have become Jewlike.

Definitely. Habeshas are Semitic iirc, and broke off from the rest of Ethiopia for more ethnic self-determination.

Known a few, some look like common Negroes, others like Southern Arabs.

Red hair varies from a deep burgundy through burnt orange to bright copper. It is characterized by high levels of the reddish pigment pheomelanin and relatively low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin. It is associated with fair skin color, lighter eye colors (gray, blue, green, and hazel), freckles, and sensitivity to ultraviolet light.
>Relatively low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin
Not nigger, olive at best.

No, that guy was just a whacky Egyptian. But besides the nubians, Egypt was also ruled by the conquering Hyksos for a while, still Egypt is semitic, no black.

They were rich like the mesoamericans. We just can't explain why they lost it all before colonialism.

>Were the Ancient Egyptians Africans

yes they were, but they were arabs, not fucking niggers

King tut's DNA was completely eurpean. He was not african.

There are many depictions of egyptians s with other people from the region, with egyptians having a medium complexion comparatively. There are also depictions of their slaves who were mostly dark skinned (much darker than the egyptians).

Who cares in the end they all lost and the empire got rekt

>alt-right starter pack
>the girl on the dakimakura doesn't even have a fluffy tail

Are they even trying?

I literally had a teacher today try to tell me that the egyptians, strians, mesopotamians, hebrews, and king james I were all black. i recorded it. Its like 40 min long though.

The ancient egyptians were a race of North African Caucasoids that are now largely extinct but exist in some degree in the Christian Copt community- thats the facts. IMO They look similar to Moroccans or Tunisians thru interbreeding with Arabic speaking peoples

>"Hey guys, look at these pictures of ancient Egyptians, they don't look like black people do they?"
WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
>"Well ok, how about the scientific fact that king Tut was of R1b genetic stock, a type most commonly in Western Europe today?"
WE WUZ EGYPTIANS!
>"But what about the Hyksos from the North who ruled Egypt and are depicted as being Caucasoid?"
WE WUZ HYKSOS N SHIEET
>"But what about ancient Greek and Roman rulership of Egypt who maintained their own rulers there?
WE WUZ ROMANS N GREEKS N SHIEEET

I think this meme has backfired it can be used against anyone simply by the fact stupid (non-white) people repeat it so often and there's so many who do. In 20 years are we going to have people contesting that whites descended from Norse, Celts and the Germanic tribes of Europe?

>King tut's DNA was completely eurpean
You got a source on that familia?

>Were the Ancient Egyptians Africans, Arabs, Mixed Skin, White, or fully dark?
Full blown niggers, just like Americans.

>>King tut's DNA was completely eurpean
Double-click -> Right click -> Search

Can't you even google simple phrases, nigger?

As an Egyptian, this is the most accurate answer.

Wasn't it one of those panic moments in science?

If I remember correctly and this is this case they declared that Tut was definately caucasian with a very big european admixture.
Then all nignogs went apeshit, so they retracted this for "further research".
Then some egyptian journalist found out that it was in fact not an error and they were just buying time wondering wtf to do.
And that pissed off egyptians

>50% europid
>WE WUZ SEMITES AN SHIIIEEET

Does it even matter if we were kings? Just be good, don't chimp out, seek education, better yourself and your family.

Everything except Niger-Congo and Bantu niggers.

SUBSAHARAN NIGGERS DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE WHEEL UNTIL THE 19th CENTURY FOR FUCKS SAKE REEEEEE

>seek education
Why? So I can be a code monkey sitting in a Jews banks office writing scripts to make him more money and give him more power?

They were greeks. There can be absolutely no doubt about that.

South americans also did not know wheel, and still they managed to build a civilization and have architecture.

Niggers are beyond useless

I can. But your "simple phrase" goes against all conventional archaelogy and I dont have time to waste hunting down nonsense for the sake of we wuz kangs white negro bullshit.

That middle Egyptians nose is obviously altered.

Can anyone explain what in the hell is on Katy Perry's teeth?

Oh here it is, first result: unsubstantiated rumor fueled by neonazi "we wuz kangs" youtube videos
io9.gizmodo.com/why-king-tuts-dna-is-fueling-race-wars-1539130793

Usually?
I'd wager cum

Nice one brother!

It wasn't completely european. He had mixed ancestry which included haplogroup R1b1a2 which originated in the black sea region.

Ancient Egyptians had silk from China as far back as 2500BC but most of their trade partners were closer. The people from the black sea region were much, much closer and they traded overland and via the Bosphorus-Mediterranean sea route.

During king tut's time the Hittites controlled much of the black sea region, or at least the southern portion of it and all it's associated trade. Egypt was sometimes at war with them and sometimes traded with them. Nobles intermarried during times of peace (to settle trade disputes or end wars).

tl;dr

Egyptians had a lot of contact with the black sea region before the bronze age collapse. That is probably where they picked up their european DNA.

Coffee colored people closer to syrians and jordanians than fucking nigerians. case closed

Russia you fucking mong

>unsubstantiated rumor
Mostly, but why don't the Egyptians release the actual results?

>Arabs didnt even arrive on the scene will 7th century AD.
They were still Semitic. The only whites to rule Egypt were the Romans and Ptolemies. Indo-European migrations never reached further into the middle east than Anatolia and Persia.

You are literally as bad as the "we wuz kingz" niggers.

The ruling class was aryan refugees from Lemurian Atlantis

Both, but the majority of them were white.

There was like a 200 year rule by blacks during the end of the civilization. But the majority of them were white or semitic.

it's been proven that the people who live in egypt right now are the same people who have lived there throughout all its history, obviously not including leadership, but common people

Blacks are literally basing their claim of African history in Egypt on a Michael Jackson video from 1991.

The true accomplishments of blacks are these utterly stunning leaps of logic that all over races just stare in wide eyed wonder at. T

Were there places on the Mediterranean sea that were influenced more by what continent they were on than by the sea trade going on?

>influenced more by what continent

They were not even aware they were on a continent. The concept of continents didn't come around until 800 years later, and they vastly unestimated their size.

As far as they knew, there were people living on the south shore, people living on the north shore. Some land in the east connected them, and somewhere further east was the mystical place where silk came from.

Pic related is one of the oldest attempts at a world map in the 5th century BCE. Their only exposure to the world beyond their horizon came through trade.

Sorry meant to post this one.

Western Eurasian -- so a mix of Asian and White

I can give the sources.

They were most certainly not shit-skinned Arabs.

There were blacks in eygpt but they were used mostly as slaves. The class and jobs you belonged to was inherited, so a black slave could never work up their way to being a store owner, clerk or farmer.

They could marry into better positions but this was a rare case cause whom ever did this with them was taking a step backwards, not forwards in society. Depictions show mostly blacks built the pyramids, because they were the slave labor, having no choice in the matter.

Jungian?

This thread reminds me, I need pics for my Egypt folder

>the nose knows

Actually masters always raped slaves and had many bitches, so most of mankind are descendants of kings, by bastard links.