Makes you think

Makes you think

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/18/angela-merkels-refugee-policy-must-succeed-for-europes-sake?client=ms-android-verizon

Other urls found in this thread:

jcore.org.uk/about-us
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/05/a-new-exodus-jewish-in-europe
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/27/is-there-a-secret-plan-to-create-an-eu-army
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nougayrède
BURN THE COAL

{{{Nougayrede}}}

>women

hmm

Her articles are so rage inducing. I just don't get it why can't I uninstall Guardian from my mobile. I keep reading this shit, raging in traffic...

I always wondered what they will replace those nuclear power plants with. Now we have the answer.

>Even if it's wrong, it must succeed.

So much delusion.

>Serbian
>traffic
The fuck? You still have working cars in your country? You have phones? I thought you were all a bunch of white niggers killing each other. The Africa of Europe.

Holy shit. So many Jews involved in this.

hmmm

Yay, go Germany.

Where's all the refugees in Israel?

hmm

Really makes the neurons dance.

>There is an admirable calm in Angela Merkel that contrasts immensely with the bluster and hysteria that has come to dominate a lot of the political discourse in Europe.
"Let them eat cake" confirmed for admirable. 10/10 one sentence in and I'm fucking mad.

These morons are likely sja globalists who also want Israel destroyed and replaced with some retarded kumbaya one world government with No borders

The Guardian might aswell come out as a right wing ironic newspaper aimed at making fun of liberal views and making a caricature out of them... I mean they are so absurd, I'd put them up there with Salon at this point.

jews can't have refugees because they wanna holocaust them! oy vey think of the chosen ones!

I guarantee that isn't the case. They might not agree with Israeli policies, but I guarantee they support Israel as a Jewish nation.

Wow she believes 1940s Polish refugees are the same as Current Year Muslims.

Is she really this dumb? Or just a liar.

Also Religion of peace is Orwellian newspeak that would've made Orwell blush

Was this supposed to convince me of something pro-migrant? The message I get from this is that adding a lot of refugees causes problems, and they make the job competition harder for your own nationals. Also Orwell confirms Poles have huge dicks.

jcore.org.uk/about-us

>the Jewish community needs to speak out against racism because, as Jews, we know what happens when others stand by and do nothing

Muh 6 quintillion is too strong for them to ever give up their victimhood. And Israel's existence depends on their victimhood.

Fun Fact:

(((Nougayrède))) was appointed as director of Le Monde (reference newspaper, equivalent of NYT) by its boss (((Louis Dreyfus))) after the death of the previous durector, (((Eric Israelevicz))).

hmmm

So this is why Britons are so salty.

They got PLUMBED

So THAT'S why we left you to die when the Nazis invaded. Ha! Serves you right.

Polish women are beautiful though, please no grudge

apart from creating refugee processing jobs, what relevance is there to this?

hmmm

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/05/a-new-exodus-jewish-in-europe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh these kikes

They actually don't.

These faggotcunts aren't pro-anything. They just destroy, destroy, destroy. There is no goal, it's just destruction for the sake of destruction.

oy vey

Jews love to define things like "European identity", "European values" according to their own Jewish predilections.

For (((Europe's))) sake.

Think really me made

What the shit is that pic about?

Someone post the Barbara Spectre image with text

sounds awfully familiar

No comments allowed in the article anymore i see.

Plebs will just have to suck it up as usual.

I TRACED THE FLAME TO FIND THE FUSE

they've banned the comments on "controversial" topics such as islam, immigration or race relations... top kek. too many people went against the narrative and called them out on their bs

hmmm

hmmmm

Natalie Nougat is a hateful cunt.

But that is the downfall of Europe
Do these people really believe that they will leave all of their problems at the door?

Yeah, I already know the answer. They know exactly what they're doing.

EVERY

TIME

POL

IS

RIGHT

of course comments are disabled

>Natalia Nougayrède

God I hate this bitch

God I just looked at her Twitter feed.

They really are all the fucking same aren't they? ALL of these fucking (((mainstream journalists))) pushing the "Muslims are great" "diversity is great" "Assad must go" narratives.

Really makes you think.

>trusting the media
>American education

lol just gonna result in red-pilling of EU once germany fully realizes how much they hate mudshits they will kill the kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

So is this true? Do women always get wet for refugees? Is there even any point in attempting to date anymore if women just want refugee cock?

they were solders.

>PLUMBED

kek

Fucking kikes seriously, this disgusting jewess she is victim-blaming.
Seriously guys, keep their names on a record, when SHTF them and their families must not be forgottent for the wrong they did.

These people have blood on their hands, they are responsible of the attacks, they are the architects of Europe destruction.

Forgot the pic.

>Quoting Orwell

"Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek, but don’t trust an Armenian"

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/27/is-there-a-secret-plan-to-create-an-eu-army

>le Guardian
>reputable newspaper for facts and/or opinion

/po/ is right.

She's right though, The refugee policy must succeed, because if it fails and they all turn into rapists dindu's then the EU will collapse as it becomes more divided until Merkel is given the only type of "firing" that dictators ever get.

Unfortunately, we've all seen Sweden, it's not succeeding, and Merkel is digging a bigger and bigger hole.

OF COURSE IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THE JEWS

"That's not who we are."

Definition imposed by fiat can be rejected by fiat.

What happened to using the archive to post these click bait links?

Or are we not doing that anymore?

Israel is literally THE state of refugees, you dumb chav.

NO, YOU GAY! READ!

How is this thread not entirely a thread about this last name?

Haha yes its right wing European extremists in Malmö, Sweden who have forced the age old Jewish community there to relocate due to antisemitism and attacks which go unchallenged by the evil skinhead Nazi mayor of the city.

That fucking face.

Bitch should be Jo Cox'd.