youtube.com/watch?v=SFkANvtxLoY
youtube.com/watch?v=xp-XfFbFzNc
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
youtube.com/watch?v=eLa9peN6kO8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
samharris.org/blog/item/the-end-of-liberalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The same reason christians love praising an ancient jew.

i dont know. virtue signaling?

>Is it racist to criticize Islam?
Answer: No.
Stay tuned for the next edition of New Humanist magazine

Because Islam technically isn't a religion. It's a cult invented by a pedophile to justify the tendency of Arabs to fuck 13 year olds

>is it racist to criticize a religion?
I can't even believe how dumb atheists are.

...they think Mohammed was a secular humanist all along?

Islam is part of the problem like other Judaism fate they all Religion of piss.. sucking and molesting children's since times immemorial..

That still fits the definition, though I think we both agree that it is a shit religion.

Ultimately, they can worship a fire hydrant for all I care, but any undesirable actions that they impose should be rejected. A belief in something does not protect any one from the law. Render unto caeser.. etc. etc.

Atheist means anti-Christian from what I've seen. It's basically it's it's own religion at this point.

>Is it racist to criticize Islam?
It's official, words have no meaning anymore. Anything can mean whatever I want.

Islam molest kids for 500 years
Christian Molesting kids for 2000
and Jews for 4000 years.. who is the baddest ?

Why do godless atheists love homosexuality so much?

Pretty please with sugar on top stop Bashing Islam you sound so fucking dumb ..

Because the loud atheists on the Internet tend to be raging liberals who actually care only about muh feels and pretend to be a moral authority because "they don't belong to any religion, therefore aren't ignorant bigots who oppress people just because the actions of few"

What the fuck are you doing leaf

>Why do atheists love Islam so much?

Atheists don't. However 'atheists' - who would better be described as 'rabid anti-Christians' certainly do.

Guys like Sam Harris and even Dawkins are perfectly happy to take Islam to task and get a lot of 'das rayciss!' flak from the pseudo-atheists.

I'm an atheist and I don't love Islam

Becasue they are basically Leftist Communists and if they got into power they wouldnt give a fuck about Islamabad.

It's just another cult that plays into end times described in the bible

They don't.

You're thinking of Christians.

NO what are YOU doing ...brainwashed retarded fuck

Here's the article in question

newhumanist.org.uk/articles/2512/is-it-racist-to-criticise-religion

The conclusion they reached is that Islam has some questionable teachings but it's the duty of every good atheist to stand up to bigots who want to halt immigration or mosque building

Because most atheists are rebelling against their parents and since daddy doesn't like Islam, that means Islam must be a good guy.

They don't.

Rabbi can Suck your baby cock for a fee in New York .. Its all Legal

>brainwashed retarded fuck
>from the guy who just said Islam is 500 years old

This. Being atheist in the west just boils down to hating Christianity and Mormonism. All other faiths get a free pass though.

Because athiests have no morals. Mudslimes have no morals. Its a good fit. To bad the atheists dont know that the mudslimes are going to cut their heads off the first chance they get.

They think that all religions are the same

Oh sorry 1500 years .. still the youngest religion to bring your nasty habits to the world..

Is that a thing yeah? I'm an atheist and there is nothing in the world that I despise more than Islam..

This.

Dawkins openly and honestly talks about how Islam is much, much worse than Christianty. The regressive left gives him he'll over it.

Leftism is an intellectual cancer. It always has been.

I'm starting to think letting leafs post here was a mistake

Dawkins has been ostracized from a whole bunch of atheist faggots communities for not being a completely oblivious retard like the rest of them.

He's too smart for the atheist movement honestly, and I say this as a Christian.

Loud atheists condemn Islam all day, erry day.

The only people I see in my country sucking Islamic cock are The Catholics and Anglicans, who are importing them and other assorted nigger trash from Africa by the tens of thousands because "It's What Jesus Would Have Wanted".

We dont.
Fuck off.

>we call it "singularity" to make it sound scientific and logical

lol no

You a dumb Fuck Fabian go hide your face under the rock were you are from

We don't like Islam.

At first glance I thought it said "Demolishing Muslims", a second look disappointed.

I have one friend in particular who is atheist and quite openly anti-Islamic. Liberal as shit, thinks Trump is Hitler, but wants Muslims to be registered and monitored immigrating here. It's pretty funny when reality meets these people.

The argument Sam Harris gave for this, I think on Joe Rogan, was that atheists don't really take religious people seriously enough as believers.

Its a profound irony of their general Federocore disrespect for religion.

They aren't against faith, they are against people who they assume don't really believe in anything but are just pretending to in order to be annoying. e.g. Conservative Christians are really just conservatives who have found a way to get tax breaks for their conservatism.

If you think about it this has to be true because otherwise there is nothing to argue about, although I have none myself, it seems clear faith simply isn't amenable to debate or even reason.

So I'm guessing the "New Humanists" position is really that all religions are the same so singling any single religion out is wrong and drawing attention to tenets that some may find concerning (whatever the faith) is equally wrong because its not like anyone would actually follow them.

Starting to think? Dad, you should have aborted him when you had the chance.

You dont like Islam cause the jew trick you into it just like they tricked them to hate the Christians so their is no Unity only war for Greater Israel .. you all dumb tools of deception for the Usurpers

Literally makes no sense.

How the fuck has the left been so completely co-opted by Islam.

If you're an atheist, the idea of a fucking death cult of morons building monuments to their death cult of stupidity and practicing it near you should be abhorrent.

You can't be an atheist and defend Islam at the same time. It makes no fucking sense.

Even Leftist Cucks that are atheists aren't this stupid, generally.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYMIj5ZuT-k

There's some infiltration going on.

Remember it faggots

Starting to?

>88888888 - Never Forget

Because they hate Christianity, and Islam is eviscerating what's left of Christian Civilisation.

Dawkins really got them mad when he posted this.

Because they're fags

Do I want to know what kind of shit is written in that?

>Israel
>Christian redneck

retard ..

loaded question fallacy

fuck off butthurt christfag

tool

expect conversion to Islam in the West to be a big thing among people born after 2010

I hate Islam much more than Christianity. They're both shit though.

Because Muslims remind them of the big bang.

Looks like a beautiful Ancap society to me.

Most Christians strive for the destruction of western civilization. Baptists and Eastern Orthodox are just about the only "right wing" branches of Christians. By far the majority of Catholics, and other kinds of Protestants want to welcome refugees etc.

(((atheists)))

they are useful idiots

They are Natsoc terrorist now thanks to our Greatest Allies and Greater Israel ...

way to simplify something that is ten times more complicated than that.

>a Muslim pretending to be an atheist
This is a fun novelty

""""atheists""""

Nearly every leftist belief is like a fashion accessory. Being pro-Islam etc gains you social status because being critical of something to do with 'brown people' is associated with low social status - rednecks, bogans.

If Islam was a white man's religion, it would be completely different.

It's the left's pet religion.

>Be 1990's
>Religious right is at the height of their power
>Fuck religion!
>become atheist
>Grrr those Christians! Ill find a more peaceful and noble religion
>yay Muslims!
>I'm so well traveled and cultured
>salami eggs and bacon
>what's that? A terrorist attack?
>by Muslims?
>That's not possible MY pet Muslim never did anything wrong
>he's so noble
>wow Muslims keep blowing themselves up and claiming their religion
>Yeah but just....ugh...WHIIIIITE PEEEEOOOPLE
The left picked a rabid mascot without realizing it and they'll never admit they were wrong.

Also toss in SJW as the official religion of the left. They hold PC culture to the same reguard the religious right held power of the church in the 90's.

You wish I am Muslim shill ..

Because pic related. In thinking that they're 'above' religion, they lose an understanding of the relative values of different religions. All they see is 'religion' and 'non-religion', which they will ALWAYS choose to define on their own terms. (The irony is that many atheists are therefore anti-science the second science goes against their own political and historical narratives, and can still be fooled by pseudoscientific nonsense as long as it distances itself from the word 'religion')
When you read the article in question, you can see how this attitude has developed into a centrist political bias:
>Such scaremongering stories provide clear evidence of the prejudice Warsi was speaking about, which is directed very clearly at followers of one particular religion. An even clearer example can be found in the way in which the bile of the BNP, and latterly the English Defence League, is directed at Muslims.
What 'bile'? We'll never know. Those two parties are slandered all for the sake of looking 'detached and neutral' in order to stoke the author's over-inflated virtue-signalling ego. If they bash 'one side' they make sure to bash 'the other side' lest they look 'one-sided'.

I can't tell the difference

HAHAHAA

>What is the battle of Tours
>What is the Great siege of Malta
>What is the Battle of Vienna

of course you cant brainwashed tool no wonder

>Pretty please with sugar on top stop Bashing Islam you sound so fucking dumb ..

For 8 millions a day to Israel I send you the terrorist you need to make Greater Israel a possibility ..

Underrated.

Same reason Cred Forums hates it, racism.

Yeah that's always the subtext I get when I read the "Gen Z are more conservative than Millennials and Gen X" polls

It's pretty easy to find a cohort that's unusually anti-gay or anti-feminist or highly likely to attend religious services or value marriage when the group you're talking to is 25% or more Muslim and the groups you're comparing them to are entirely atheists sprinkled with cafeteria Catholics

Because they're edgy westerners who hate Christianity . Do they live islam because it murders rape tortures and genocides Christianity off the planet. But that's ok because they want to pretend it's a rich white people religion.

uh

they don't, don't even mix this up with cherrypicking, I've been a part of the new atheism thing since 2005, Islam gets fucked hard by serious atheistic thinkers literally every single day

ISIS
Boston bombing
All Muslim terrorist right ?!

You're obviously a shitskin. GTFO

Because atheism is associated with sjwism in the West. They are anti intellectual trash who accepts everything normál people deny just to be contrarian. Atheism itself isnt the problem, like eighty percent of my people are atheism and we hate Islám.

Atheist here. Lack of beliefs compounded by a tendency towards leftism basically makes them cucks for whatever commie shit their favorite liberal talking heads are spewing

I don't detect any such sentiments here and there are catholics-in-name-only galore alongside ex-commie irreligious spawn

According to Jet fuel proof passport they are Muslim !!

I just assumed he was a Muslim?

Like the hitchens you all love so much, he's done his part weakening the west. His sudden realisation of what fills the vacuum comes too late.

Sorry for the typos, im on a mobile.

Sure thing surstromming

It's funny that not only have they somehow co-opted Islam, despite spending the greater part of the 80's moaning about how Islam was full of homophobia and muh soggy knee, but they've also co-opted the moral panic of the religious right, crying about Satanist Frogs and Video Games Turning Young Boys Into Rapists.

It's profoundly stupid to see them expecting people to be tolerant of Islam after they've made it so easy to be intolerant of religion.

Deceived Muslim working for Greater Israel .. for petro Dollars BRAVO !

Reminds me an English QandA style show where a ginger convert white Muslim got up and asked why we couldn't just put ISIS and White British Nationalists on an Island and murder them all, to keep "moderates" like himself safe.

>Islam gets fucked hard by serious atheistic thinkers literally every single day
Literally who and when/where? I seriously haven't been seeing any examples of this recently and it would be at least refreshing to see one for a change.

Look Achmed, you're probably a nice guy once someone gets to know you, but frankly us white people are sick of both you and the jews.

Just go home and leave us alone.

Try to die in silence when you fight for Greater Israel please...
youtube.com/watch?v=SFkANvtxLoY

Shit. I never even thought about this.

>Gen Y are more conservative!

Because they're either Black, Arab or Mexican...

>ginger convert white Muslim
The converts sicken me. What absolutely disgusting traitors.

It's either this

Or this There are two groups I find. Well 3 if you count the group that "just doesn't give a shit about any religion"

Like the Czech guy said Here in the West most Leftists are Atheists by default, and most of them support Islam by default.

To make things worse, most Christians ALSO support Islam by default, to demonstrate just how Religious they are.

Kind of a shitty situation tbqh.

Most atheists are self hating white faggots.

You muzrats are just as big a threat as Jews

You're seeing a lot less atheist stuff on TV and in the media now in general, because it's "intolerant".

Seriously, guys like Richard Dawkins or Christopher Hitchens or even Bill Maher were everywhere.

Now it's borderline hate speech, and people won't talk about it.

Rather than having an edgy atheist do a column, they'd rather bring in a Muslim Feminist.

Yes let's open our borders and let all the Muslims in

Look I for one think that as long as Muslims stay in their desert in countries ruled by Islam they should be allowed to do as they please within that shitty desert. However they should not be allowed in the west and the ones who are here should be forcefully ejected back to the desert

This is it.

To admit the truth about Islam is to admit the truth about brown people is to admit the truth about black people is to admit the truth about themselves. It's a house of cards and they are holding it together with cheap glue.

Secular Humanism is the most retarded philosophy in the world today.

If you don't believe that humans have souls and are created by God, why would you believe that all humans are of equal value?

They tend to resort to nonsense such as "but we're all made of stardust" or "we're one race, the human race :)", which are perfect examples of NOT ARGUMENTS.

I am White and I am Agnostic Fuck you all .. tools youtube.com/watch?v=xp-XfFbFzNc

>God says tho shalt not fuck each other in the ass.
>God says though shalt be a man if you are a man.
>God says women should tend to the home.
>If you dont, we wont like you

>Allah says tho shalt not fuck each other in the ass.
>Allah says though shalt be a man if you are a man.
>Allah says women are animals with no souls and must obey.
>If you dont, we will kill you.

>Atheists say, OMG I HATE CHRISTIANITY, STOP OPPRESSING ME.

That's hilarious because I remember a couple of years ago a bunch of Muslim students burst into a humanist meeting and threatened to behead everyone there (after saying they know every attendee's address and face) if their prophet was slandered.

Not just self-hating.

If you live in a traditionally (several centuries worth at least) Christian country, then being an atheist pairs hand-in-hand with being anti-tradition.

People who are anti-tradition are therefore more likely to be 'progressive'.

The subversion of the churches themselves is a separate issue to that, though one that's also horrifying.

Christianity is slave morality.

Pagan master race here.

Its more so they hate the people who hate Islam than they love Islam, which creates some sort of cognitive dissonance.

Just like conservatives more so hate the people who believe in climate change than they don't believe in it (except for the politicians who are actually paid to shill against climate change, like Trump who always tweets anti-climate change rubbish yet built a sea wall for his resort because of "rising sea levels caused by climate change")

>Pagan
You're that guy who votes for the third party candidate who's clearly never going to get in (and in a fptp system).

>Paganism
>Superior
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Go drink some petrol. I am proud of the traditions of my ancestors.

I hold all religions in contempt (especially the Semitic ones) and if ever I find a fellow atheist who embraces Islam but loathes Christianity, I'll not be hesitant to chide them for the hypocritical Cuck that they are.

Call me a neck beard, fedora tipper, Banana man whatever you want but at least I apply my contempt consistently

((( Atheists )))

The only thing atheists have in common is their lack of belief in a deity.

People proclaiming to speak for atheists or about the things atheists believe are using the label for their own agenda.

>the traditions of my ancestors
But not the traditions of the recent ones who made your country the first-world country it is today. What bizarre cognitive dissonance.

Because most modern "atheists" are really just idiots who would have been Christian if they were born a century ago

Enjoy your kike on a stick faggot.

You seem like an example of the type of atheist I was describing just before!

Dawkins hates Islam.

Because they are afraid. That's all it is really. They are scared as fuck some muslim will bash in their skull for saying something wrong about islam

If I wanted to convert someone to christianity, what is it in particular that I should tell them?

An opponent worth respecting. Too many fucking hypocrites love to bash Christianity but pretend Islam dindu nuffin.

Why the fuck would I love a religion that says I should be killed?

What traditions, raping dogs while drinking maple syrup? Your ancestors weren't proud of their shitty superstitious "traditions", that's why they converted to Christianity.

Here is a song called "muslims are the devil"

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

As someone who doesn't believe in god or any higher power (not sure if that means i'm an atheist..), islam is the only religion (more like an idiology) I really hate.

shitskin kike confirmed

You will be cleansed in RAHOWA.

>Just like conservatives more so hate the people who believe in climate change than they don't believe in it
I find so few people willing to articulate this because of the way everyone hides their ego in layers of bullshit and irony. Let me be completely sincere about my opinion here.

>Carbon emissions are damaging the environment
Yeah probably, so what do we do?
>We make "wealthy" (white) people stop reproducing, ban cars and manufacturing, disband all national borders and create an aid program to redistribute trillions in stolen colonial wealth to the opressed
Fuck youuuu
>Why do you hate the environment so much?

I think a big proportion of environmentalists don't give a shit about the environment. It's such an amazing coincidence that the same Marxist garbage is the panacea for global warming, global cooling, deforestation, the hole in the ozone layer, heavy metal contaminants in fish and algae, etc.

Need to send thge editors and writers of that rag the hundreds of pictures and videos like these
I used to be an outspoken 'militant' atheist, thank christ I grew out of it
These retards don't realize that they would be tortured to death in broad daylight in public in ANY muslim majority country, just for being atheist
They even hunt down people who blog and aren't out in the open with their atheism

It's really bizarre having to deal with being called anti-semitic on the one hand and a kike worshipper on the other. Sometimes I get both arguments from the exact same person.

The Bible calls out the Talmudists for the Satanic lying thieves that they are, and it's recorded in the Bible that Jesus Christ himself even barged into a temple and whipped a few of the proto-Talmudists of his day at one point.

Here the song you gona die for Greater Israel like the tool you are : youtube.com/watch?v=SFkANvtxLoY

cause the enemy of their enemy is their friend (until he stabs them in the back)

>likes Jesus
>Jews hate Jesus
>Therefore he must be Jew and brown
Pagan """"""logic""""""

Even paganism is infected with edgy scene girls who upload pictures of the Vikings tv show and Odin in makeup on Facebook.

Why do they let you on Cred Forums from prison Chowdray?

Sincere pagans are like unicorns

As far as I can tell every Odinist I've ever seen has more or less been an atheist doing LARP

His name was Yeshua. He was *literally* a rabbi. He *literally* called himself King of the Jews. But somehow he wasn't a Jew.

You're a fucking moron. Take your dead kike's circumcised cock out of your mouth and try to act like a white man for once.

They don't.

They try to bring Peace to Greater Israel and send all the Muslim to :
>Europe
>America
During that time WE die for them !

See You're missing the reality for the sake of cheap point-scoring.

Lel. Join Kek, he has obviously chosen you with them trips.

Paganism isnt all gone though (See Varg) but there are a lot of people in it to be edgy and rebelious, saying that Norse Paganism is universal and Tyrone can be Pagan too.

I never said he wasn't jewish, retarded pagan wigger.

If 2.2 billion Christian fight 1.7 Billions Muslim
it leave 13 millions Judaism follower alive with 25 brownish slave each that the plan ... keep on fight Muslim and you soon understand ...

I haven't seen my nigga Harold in a while. Probably on the Hungarian border stopping 'em from coming in

>You seem like an example of the type of atheist I was describing just before!
I'm not.

But again. Call me what you like

>Too many fucking hypocrites love to bash Christianity but pretend Islam dindu nuffin.
It's aggravating when I see these cocksuckers accuse Christianity of being dogmatic, anti-scientific, oppressive toward women and call them out for publicly executed witches, adulterers, gays and apostates in previous centuries but they don't criticize Islam despite Muslims doing THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THINGS in the present

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

So, just to be clear, you are saying that Rabbi Yeshua ben Yosef, the King of the Jews, was not in fact a Jew. Even though he claimed to be the son of the Jewish God, he said that he obeyed the Jewish law and he claimed that the Jewish God had sent him to extend the Jewish covenant to non-Jews, he was not actually a Jew.

OK.

I now ready for the Canada hate tread .. Bring it on tools ..

"Christianity" wasn't a word when Christ lived. He considered Himself a fulfillment of Judaism and therefore Jews who don't believe in Him were heretical. The problem is that the Jews themselves didn't accept this premise.

Mormons also refer to non-Mormons as gentiles.

Moral and cultural relativism

Atheists love Islam because it's totally rational and freethinking

>you are saying that...
No I'm not.

Here's what I AM saying:

'Jew' is a label which was co-opted by Christians in the time of Paul, and as they became known simply as Christians, the Synagogue of Satan (Talmudists) co-opted the label of Jews for themselves in order to trick people.

You're using a label that historically means one thing and applying to a different group of people. Talmudists DON'T follow the Torah!

Because they hate God.

You bombed there ass in the name of Greater Israel killing their children since time Immemorial .. you the Irrational one around ..

Severely underrated post

see

because they never felt what good old Islam for example practiced by ISIS means in Mosul

Wath ever you said tool..
youtube.com/watch?v=eLa9peN6kO8

Only ten times?

Really makes you correct the record...

they're only really angry at mummy and daddy and they weren't muslims.

they love anything that will destroy the west

/thread.

Also, what the fuck do they think will happen to them when they live in a Muslim theocratic dictatorship?? Good things??

I am a Leaf that supports a ban on all leaf posters.

We're wild rabid animals that don't belong in a civilized sub such as pol.

Some bedtime reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

I hope you're just trolling and aren't this wilfully ignorant.

Daily reminder that leftist cucks have tried to subvert atheism and change it from a nonbelief into some retarded political stance.
Do not associate with atheist groups

You love the tip of the iceberg dont you Wallaroo

Fuck of atheism the master race
I salute the only God priase KeK

I can tell you it's a major schism. And thankfully the SJW cuck takeover of Atheism didn't go very well.

That said, the staff of the major atheist orgs are all fucking self serving wankers. You'd be an idiot to pay someone for being atheist or to join an atheist group, so it's not surprising they're major SJW vehicles.

Everyone associated with atheism who actually created something, like the "four horsemen", were all anti-SJW nonsense.

Leftists hate Dawkins for what he's said about Islam and their cucked ways.
They hated Hitchens for being anti-Saddam, anti-Islam and anti-Clinton.
They hate Harris for being outspoken against Islam, and for denouncing enablers.
Nobody cares about Dennett.

>Worshiping a cartoon picture of a frog random number generator which can be controlled by a corporate interest.
It's like you're just desperate to be manipulated.

Underrated

Easy.

Atheists hate conservatives, conservatives hate islam so atheists sympathise Islam. Same reason why ex muslims are sympathetic to christians.

>thankfully the SJW cuck takeover of Atheism didn't go very well
Actually I think it did what the SJW's wanted. There is basically no organised secular humanist movement of any decent size or influence which isn't manipulated by the ideals of equality. The SJW's don't need atheism in order to push for equality and globalism.

I bet there are a lot of rational atheists out there who still understand the merits of things such as nationalism and traditionalism, but they have no banner under which to unite and be taken seriously as a political force. They're scattered and weak. For western nations nationalism has to be tied back to the traditions and beliefs of that nation, and that means endorsing a based nationalistic interpretation of that nation's former religion. It's a lose-lose situation for those atheists.

my dubs disagree

KEK CONFIRMED TO BE A FALSE GOD!1!1!

wtf I hate Kek now

>we don't understand it yet, therfore: god

kek, no

I honestly don't get it.

Atheism isn't a belief system. They try and find some sort of replacement values system.

It's the lack of belief in religion. You don't need to replace it with anything.

The fucking Stoics had a philosophy that at least attempted to approach the issue of being alive with logic and finding the best way to deal with it.

"Secular Humanism" just seems to take the faggotry of Christianity and strip out the supernatural stuff.

But the supernatural stuff is what drives many of the philosophical underpinnings of Christianity.

This.

>Be atheist
>"TOLERATE ISLAM!"
>"DON'T BE RACIST! OPEN THE BORDERSS"

Have they seen what happens to atheists in Muslim countries?

I see fucking clowns say shit like;

>Well, in Indonesia...

Murdering an atheist there means literally nothing unless they're a foreigner.

>Have they seen what happens to atheists in Muslim countries?

das raysis

Atheist here, I hate Islam but I was never told that I'd go to hell for not believing in Allah as a kid like I was for not believing in Jesus. This may explain why we tend to hate Christians more. Exposure.

SJWs love Muslims any true atheist despises all religion.

Atheists who aren't intellectually honest or consistent love Islam. Anybody who became atheist because of stuff like the inconsistentcy of religious beliefs with reality rather than because they want to be "counter culture" would disdain Islam for the same reason they disdain Christianity, rather than make excuses for why Islam is great.

Yeah, but logic makes you racist.

>is it racist to criticize an ideology

no , and racism isn't a bad thing in and of itself anyway.

atheists+ * are SJWs.

Atheism as a movement is just an assault on conservative Christianity.

I'm a non-believer, but don't call myself atheist any more for this reason.

Atheists love Islam so much because they believe in Allah

Only ten?

What are you saying?
Like every physicist says, the Big Bang is not entirely understood. What's so 'scientific and logcial' about the word 'Singularity'?
it literally just means all points in one lmao.

Im an such an oldfag I can remember when atheists DID openly hate on Islam more than any other religion.

At some point the PC tide turned and I slowly noticed "religion of peace" garbage seeping into otherwise militant atheist spaces. That coupled with "humanist" feminist garbage lead me to disassociate myself with atheism as a collective.

>racist to criticize Islam

>a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another
>a religion

Cant be racist toward a religion, family.

Not every atheist sees the need to constantly say they are atheist. Sometimes it's because they are faggots and want to be all tolerant, and sometimes it's because is just isn't relevant to the topic at hand.

I'm an atheist, my politics is mostly right-wing nationalism, and my morality mostly western european christian. I don't see any contradiction in any of that.

Oh, and in the UK at least, christians are as likely to be cucked open borders faggots as anyone. At least anglicans and catholics, the gospel singing blackies are still a bit more old testament.

Well? Is it?

You atheists need to come to Christianity, or any of it's denominations.

You guys all know you feel 'spiritual', you have all at one time or another looked deep inside and felt spiritual, and what do you make of that? Where does that lead you, when you feel like that?

Because Christians won't behead them.

>0700▶
>You dont like Islam cause the jew trick you into it just like they tricked them to hate the Christians so their is no Unity only war for Greater Israel .. you all dumb tools of deception for the Usurpers

that's nice dear. Now go back home to your sandy shithole and perhaps we can be jolly good friends again.

It leads them to worshipping Neil DeGrasse Tyson

>Where does that lead you, when you feel like that?

Kekromancy

And guess what, retard, Europeans have been fucking twelve year olds for millennia. Age of consent laws are a feminist construct, previously it was acceptable for a man to marry a young girl so long as she was a bleeder.

>atheists love islam

ok kid

Didn't Hirsi Ali just get thrown out of a university's atheist symposium for being too Islamaphobic

>university

you can pretty much ignore anything from any university these days - they've proven to be incapable of logical/rational thought

Even Richard Dawkins agrees that Islam is pure cancer. Those people who support Islam while claiming to be atheist are nothing more than pretentious liberals who do not even think about religion or god and just claim to be atheist because it's not Christian. They deserve to be killed.

Because islam is against christianity

This, what the fug? :D

Is this the newest episode of ''Divide and Conquer'', or are ya'll people actually this dense that you believe atheists would have any reason to like Islam? Atheists have the most reason to hate islam. Christians, buddhists, hindus, jews, pagans, they don't want me dead, but muslims do. So can someone explain why I supposedly like muslims again? What the fuck really :D

Reminder: the only thing that makes someone an atheist is that they don't have a believe in a God. There are hundreds of millions of atheists in this world and just because some neckbeard on internet is vocal about atheism, doesn't tell a damn about the other atheists. I've never believed in God because my parents didn't shove their christianity down my throat, and I've not yet seen any reason to start believing. In anyone else besides Väinämöinen the Eternal Knower, of course.

You know people had beliefs before the crusaders came with swords and made them convert? Feeling the awe of one's surroundings and self isn't something Christianity invented. The nature, the sauna, the spirits, the trance,... they were all here for thousands of years before the crusaders came.

>the sauna

kek.. what is with finns and saunas?

I have been a atheist for 35 years , there is literally nothing you can tell a atheist to convert , they need a miracle.

Yes the jew got saved first then the gentile .Thats what most of the torah is about; the jews , and then in the new testament jesus christ saves everybody; the gentiles.

I shit on both.

Because it's not Christianity.

What pisses me off more than anything is the "is it racist to criticize Islam?" Because I fucking KNOW they are going to say yes. Its entirely fucking obvious. I mean why even ask the question?

Hmm... Not sure. Let me think...
>most muslims are middle eastern
>middle easterners are brown
>brown is not white
>not white = must be oppressed minority
>questioning anything to do with the culture or traditions of oppressed minorities is racist
>being racist is the same thing as killing 6 gorillion jews
>killing 6 gorillion jews is VERY BAD

Virtue Signaling. Muh progressive leftist stance.

/thread

Because most Atheists are middle class pussies who are scared of Islam. It's safe to attack white Christians because they'll be no violent reprisals. They're cowards who would rather placate Muslims than admit they're fundamentally at odds with secular values.

If I was going to chimp out and become religious it would be for Kek.

Most muslims are south or east asian...

Idk man, it's really fucking gay though.

>tfw athiest
>not an edge lord who hates Christianity because it's followers are civilized people
>fuck Islam tho

>asians are yellow
>yellow is not white

They hate muzzies. That's just a dumb fucking magazine

They don't -- or at least the "real" atheists don't:
samharris.org/blog/item/the-end-of-liberalism

The folks pushing the "Islamophobia" meme one the one hand and mass immigration on the other are the Cultural Marxists, who aim to undermine every bit of white European culture and consciousness that they can.

The Cultural Marxists also support atheism for exactly the same reasons -- first and foremost, they want to undermine the institution of Christianity in the West.

People that are primarily Marxists might also be atheists or promote atheism in order to be as subversive as possible, but they don't give a shit about theism as such.

On the other hand, politically aware atheists who don't support the Marxist agenda are going to be among the most hostile to Islam, given the intensity of its totalitarian aspirations.