Who would win in a group fight?

Who would win in a group fight?

Niggs from the ghetto or ISIS arab terrorists? (equal numbers of people in both groups)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess we'll find out soon enough

isis, easily.

while they do have potato grade weaponry, they at least know how to operate and fire it with some proficiency

how?

/thread

The question is, which is more precise: holding your firearms sideways, or over your head?

gypsies.

armed with what? your average ghetto nigger doesn't have the mental capacity to aim or make a bomb.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4

>Who would win in a group fight?
>Niggs from the ghetto or ISIS arab terrorists? (equal numbers of people in both groups)

the same kind of weapons (everything is equal)

That would be profoundly retarded.

Civilisation

We would

isis

nogs dont even know how to hold a gun right

The audience.

ISIS, they would have a shared ideology and work towards a common goal. Your average group of ghetto niggs would destroy themselves with the inevitable in-fighting.

The fuck is up with that asian anchors face?!

but muslim terrorists did that too

user you do know the FBI has told us that ISIS is in all 50 states and recent spat of bombs proves a bomb making cell has been busy the past few months getting prepped...
Also ISIS based on radical moral vs niggs being cowards.

muslims are more agressive and brave than niggers, also muslims hate niggers more than any white rasict

Yeah, but not with the frequency of of nigs, getting any of them to act out of anything other then self interest is impossible mostly.

>also muslims hate niggers more than any white rasict

wut? doesn't make sense
aren't muslims niggs?

no, original muslims are arabs

NAH DAWG NIGGAZ4LYFE NIGGA NIGGAZ4LYF

>implying there can be peaceful co-existence between groups of nigs.
Welcome to Cred Forums

The Koran teaches you god cursed evil ppl into being black and you should kill them.
Go read the koran, surahs,hadiths and bonus for talmud.

aren't arabs mixed with black?

ISIS would win, they are way more organized than your average nog

They probably have ex US military soldiers who can spread their training experience through their combat training.

Nogs would probably see one of their own die first hand and flee

Do you think the average illiterate orthodox muslim knows that and wouldn't slap you in the mouth for suggesting it?

what the fuck are you trying to say?

isn't it true?

I understand it is true but you do not seem to understand that it is a irrelevant fact.

who is this?

Niggs obviously, they are truly magic people arabs just worship moon god despite the only true lord i kek

how the fuck can they be racist against themselves?

Arabs must know they are mixed with black.
They must know what their fucking hair or skin color looks like

And give me the evidence that they are racist against blacks (themselves)

no arabs are semetic sandpeople

so why do they have nog hair? and nog skin

Wow I am sure those ig 60-70 people who believe ina magic sky man are up on logic and reason.
Have you seen what happened in Libya? Have you read the koran? Have you tudied the muslim slave trade? Or are you going to pay me to teach you?

That looks so fun...

IQ* Also black discriminate lights vs dark.

Niggers from the hood cant beat anybody.... im from Baltimore City.

And arabs enslaved niggers from 650 AD until the 1900s... the Arabs are good at keeping people in fear, they would have the niggers in a line waiting to be executed.

quote me the passes in their book

and wtf does libya have to do with this? Aren't they arabs and blacks?

Have you ever even seen a sandnigger?

yes.....nog hair and nog skin

So that's a no, then.

holy shit typical retarded american

getting baited by this retarded nigger

pol you.. I...

show me a typical sandnig then

arabs are not black senpai
have u ever seen an arab?
pic related are full blooded arabs

>isis bombs ghetto corner
>nigs come out of the woodwork to hoot and holler at the fire
>loot the stores that got hit
>blame white people for it

>Niggs from the ghetto or ISIS arab terrorists? (equal numbers of people in both groups)

Let's find out in this episode of Head 2 Head

Isis sandmonkeys. While ghetto niggs fight like complete feral animals the sand monkeys have US training and know how to properly use a firearm instead of pointing it sideways like 'OG Nyiqquh'. Also niggs rely on numbers but if there's an actually trained combatant they drop in a hilarous manor.

Isis would win with obama's weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Burrger education...
Sand nigger are caucasian too

That is a very dank meme. Thank you for sharing

some of them look mixed to me..

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Confirmed for never having watched drone footage of Syria/Iraq battles.

The only edge ISIS has over the ghetto nogs is vehicles.

>inb4 nog skin nog hair
It literally isn't.

Well considering ISIS has access to fully automatic weapons, grenades, RPGs, etc. they can employ combat tactics that a bunch of untrained thugs with 9mm hand guns can't.

So this whole thread is gay.

The white people, nothing wasted

>Isis using cover and shooting over their heads

>Gangsta standing in middle of the storm shooting all cool and shit

are yu fucking blind? look at that dude's beard...who else but nogs have beard like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

Just as a reminder that people who think ISIS durkas received any form of training.

King of Jordan. Do you know where is it on a map?

that dude is def not a sandnig

he's white af

ISIS Arab terrorists would mop the floor with them. I would give an average ISIS guy an IQ of 90, the nogs would be floating around low 70, maybe less considering all the drinking and drugs they do.
Dubby dubs, speaks the truth.
This is a man of wisdom. Also, the thinking that in their countries they call them slave and all that would probably keep an ISIS team united and driven.

(You)

offtopic, this man is based AF, he is a jet figther pilot and he personally bombed ISIS targets

President Bashar al-Assad of Syria

Yes, you got it

Its hard to say. Domesticated Niggers vs wild sand niggers.

Its close. Both are savages. Sand niggers have 3x intelligence. Brutality is equal. The domesitcated american negro has access to better technology and weapons, which is a significant fact.

In the wild, the sand nigger dominates the negro Like cockroach.

In the hood. The negros has the better weapons and technology.

It all comes down to terrain. The domesticated negro will kill for his street corner. Thats how stupid they are. Whilst the sand nigger kills for allah.

Tough fight. In the hood. Slight edge negros. In the wild, sand niggers dominate

That dude is not arab....I'm willing to bet if you ask an ISIS arab if they think so they would tell you no (and that's probably why they're fighting).

But BLM is a friend of ISIS 17-20% of convicts convert to Islam then get out and go live in the ghetto.

He's in quote the interesting post then, as president of the Syrian Arab Republic

It's amazing how African Americans find Mohammed and Allah in a jail cell. Makes you think.

Melee I'd say niggers.

Niggers are physically fitter and stronger, and arabs can't fight for shit.

Arabs are also cowardly, so they'd hold back.

Niggers attack in packs and enter berserk mode when triggered by all that monkey stamina

syrian arab my ass...that's why he kills and bombs those negroid looking ape arabs?

that dude is white af as well.

isis is full of withes, blacks, asians arabs and jews my friend
isis is not a race but a teroriste group

>Arabs are also cowardly, so they'd hold back.

the fuck. ISIS is everything but cowardly. you fucking dumb...the fuck is wrong with you?

Well you can just keep looking, most of them look like that. This is the Prime Minister of Lebanon.

ISIS is fake and a joint operation of a group of intelligence agencies

>You fucking dumb

The only "legit" ISIS fighters are goatfuckers that bought into the charade.

>You fucking dumb

and they're mostly fucking ape arab you dunce degenerate.

Are you fucking retarded or something? You sound like you're 14, please leave this board and return to YouTube comments.

ISIS, they have ex-Iraqi republican guard soldiers, ex-US trained FSA """rebels""" and many others with actual military training, not to mention the fact that ISIS would actually know how operate a weapon correctly, well at least better than some random nigger in a Ghetto.

I disagree they hide among civilians which is cowardly, they target the weak which is cowardly, they attack children which is cowardly. Everything about ISIS screams coward.

IS hands down. They have superior urban warfare tactics to most. Their use of suicide bombers is also very effective.

I hope russia is watching this thread so it nukes the fuck out of you, you fucking ISIS goatfucker.

I hope russia nukes them as well as you too you spanish manlet.

nogwarts

its true actually, a lot of people there see the conflict as a race war between actual white syrians and the shitski s hordes

Geroge Clooney wife is an sandnigger too.
She's black like you see.

isis militants are the professional urban guerilla fighters. most of them want to die to become martry. they have been fighting against all world powers armies since 2001.

american black gangs are just violent criminals.

>most of them want to die
We should be arranging that for them. Last I heard we have enough VX gas to wipe out all life in the middle east 10,000x over.

They don’t want to die, but they are ready to, there is the difference. People who legit want to die are some western / foreign muslim cuck back_at_home _losers who end up doing suicide bombings.

Street niggers or trained sandniggers ? That's a stupid question. Ofc ISIS

I wouldn't shed a tear if we exterminated all life in the middle east. It might even help making the world more peaceful. It 100% would make the world a better place.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This. We need to start collecting all the bodies and render the fat to make biodiesel and leather with the skin. This is common sense.

They see Christianity as a white religion. Same reason Kwanzaa was created. Russians know how to run a prison.

Its sad that 50% of my people are sissies who side with the people trying to kill them. Never humanize the enemy. If they are your enemy you kill them men women and children. They would do the same to you. I am confident however when enough liberal blood is shed that my people will learn this lesson and respond with a wave of violence to wash this trash from the face of the earth.

Who would win? Everyone else.

ISIS v. Compton

That webm was fucking great. That guy was a beast.

I doubt nigs could organize any meaningful resistance. Now ISIS vs Mexican drug cartels would be more interesting.

Gake and Fay !

Sure thing you camel jockey.

Sihks marry six years old too pajeet.

Wow, a decent post from Australia. I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Confirmed fuckwit, fucked out humvee vs slick el camino full of nigs packin mac 9s with gin and juice? No contest, niggah.

In a fist fight? I'd bet on the nogs. Dat American diet and con college. Weak mudslimes dont stand a chance.

Muslims constantly kill each other, those genetic morons on all sides just chant allahu akbar while blowing each other up. It's comedic.