The majority of people I've met don't really think of chinks as human in the same way as any other race. Why is this?

The majority of people I've met don't really think of chinks as human in the same way as any other race. Why is this?

For me, it's because they swarm like insects, generally have no morals or souls and are manlets so they get under your feet.

But so many people that are cucks to non whites just don't give a shit about these things and generally act like they're just wildlife.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wenzhou_train_collision
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Jiangxi_derailment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zibo_train_collision
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenzhou_train_collision
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_railroad_accidents#21st_century
blog.hiddenharmonies.org/2013/01/07/china-railways-safety-record-a-comparative-study/
nytimes.com/2013/09/24/business/global/despite-a-deadly-crash-rail-system-has-good-safety-record.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
theguardian.com/society/2015/may/01/chinese-labs-legal-highs-west-drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=mTr-xyb68-s
youtube.com/watch?v=U9g-Mgogiok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe it's the fact they look all the same too. At least you can tell one nigger from the next because he might have bigger lips or a machete scar, but these cunts rook same.

Because whites hate asian men because they take important jobs and just generally threatened by a race that is not just equal but in many cases superior
And view asian women as toys

There is no honorary aryan, only an excuse
Whites deserve to be genocided for their hypocrisy. But they can do that to themselves

Chinks have always been hated in anglo countries don't confuse use for krautcucks

Final redpill: Chinks are mass-produced Stepford manlet robots fitted with advanced math calculation modules
optional accessories: severe acne
out of stock: creativity and personality modules

Sorry little Australia but it's not our fault that your people are ignorant.

I love how chinks can't even understand how to false flag as a white man without making it painfully obvious they're a cunteye

Its even for krauts
But especially for America
See the chinese exclusion act and affirmative action

Asian is synonymous with cockroach. That being said the as ww2 and vietnam has shown the best way to kill a slant is with fire.

To hell with slits and all of thier kind

tfw China actually pops its head out for once to refute shit-talking thread about them

How can we deprogram these locusts?

Your point?

chinese arent that bad

The funny thing is that even the SJW cuck types I've met still say chinks are shit.

Whenever I get tired of hearing whites being crushed under the weight of their own self-hatred, guilt for things they never did and political correctness, I go talk to some Asians for some fresh air

And yet you let them by all your real estate
Maybe you should've taken a leason from Asians and have housing only buyable by citizens of your country

1 generation of kids born in the decadent West. Failing that, single charismatic Western-educated leader will make them all line up in perfect formation

Nobody likes chinks in nz.
>City whites hate them for fucking shit up
>country whites hate them for being shit tourists
>islanders hate them and rob them
>indians hate chinks
>maoris hate chinks

Im glad this country hasn't gone full sjw and i can call a gook a gook in good company without getting strange looks.

and were americans supposed to like china or something?

No mate you misunderstand me.

The whole "aryans of the east thing" was Nazi propaganda.

Americans hate the chinese. New Zealanders hate the chinese. Canadians hate the Chinese. Australians hate the Chinese.

Any country that has had any chinese immigrants whatsoever hate the chinese because the chinese are ugly yellow swindlers with no grasp of simple human concepts like love, friendship, loyalty, honour, compassion etc.

Except 1st generation Asian immigrants are the ones who take all the good jobs

The fact that there's fucking 1.4 billion of them doesn't help. Individualism on any level would completely wreck a society of that scale. Rampant collectivism is the only way to make it work, result is they become drone-like.

>The majority of people I've met don't really think of chinks as human in the same way as any other race. Why is this?
Because you haven't met many people and the ones you met were all from the same small pool of ignorant dipshits who've never been anywhere, done anything or been responsible for anyone but themselves.
That's why.

loser

Are they suppose to like Mexicans?

>t. Chang

australians hate chinks

fuck off gook

yeah, youre right.
they're basically zerglings. mass swarms with no empathy for each other. one of them gets run over in the street and people just pass by like nothing happened. they have no creative thought and only a copy-paste type of hivemind collective -- hence most of those fucking chinks are either communist or batshit north korean crazy

t. Chang

Weirdest thing about Asians is the meme that they're smart and hard-working

Our universities are full of asians who cheat every chance they get, and I have not once met a hard-working or intelligent asian in my workplace. They're all incredibly lazy.

The chinese are soulless husks that would sell out their own brother for a bowl of rice.

The morale of the entire country, not just of the military, is downtrodden to the point where they not only devalue everything around them but also themselves.

They live in a polluted shithole and their apartment complexes are constantly under risk of collapsing beneath their feet because the contractor probably used chinese material for construction (any steel, mortar, etc made in china is literally shit that has a stress lifespan of maybe 2 years) but also cut corners everywhere else they could because for some reason they glorify the ability to cheat anybody out of anything.

How are the laws different in the US? Haven't they bought up entire towns in California?

>Americans hate the chinese. New Zealanders hate the chinese. Canadians hate the Chinese. Australians hate the Chinese.
Cause theyre so very different, yet not helpless, and even more efficient
They like Asians when they're stupid and only working service jobs but can't stand when they're doing better on their own and even taking big jobs and owning a lot

Yep but its just California

>2016
>morals
>souls

Hahahahahahaha. BRB eating dog meat while throwing girls in the dumpster.

Wrong. We love money.

But their kids who are born in the West get really sick of their practical Confucian mechanical lives when they see how whites live and assimilate. Ok maybe 2 generations then

Yet they built hundreds of miles of high speed rail and Americans can't do shit, lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_rail_in_China

When I was growing up, the token chink of the school was always hardworking. It came from that. These new pricks are lazy and dumb as rocks

They had 500 years of rampaging war that was, in part, calmed down by the embrace of Confucian ideas by powerful Emporors. Confucius valued harmony more than truth and the Chinese still do. Harmony and loyalty are more important than truth so from a western point of view they seem more corrupt. Westerners are a very young people who value truth more than anything, like weird assburgers kids, so they fight over stuff and allow turmoil that the east would find embarrassing.
They have very low crime, high corruption, western societies the opposite. The west stole the ideas of paper, pasta and gunpowder from them and ran with them. When the west collapses it will leave behind ideas like: the rule of law, fair play,democracy, secularism. The chinese appreciate these ideas and for every weeaboo there's ten asian versions of the opposite.
The Tales of King Arthur have always been popular in the east, the idea of a warrior who is a winner and a good guy could never have come from anywhere else. These ideas will persist after the west has degenerated into a bunch of idiotic, violent orcs shootin up their schools every day...oh wait.
China has been urging rural peasants to buy US bonds for decades to stem American economic faggotry. Basically China owns the USA already on paper.
ITT: sad little bigots talk tough.

>t. Ping Wong Ding Dong Lah

ITT: establishment wetting itself in excitement at how well American propaganda has clung to every generation

They don't get sick of their culture they never learn
The parents work hard and so do they

How did the US handle it so that it was confined to one state? Also I hear they bought the JP Morgan building and gold vaults in NYC and that a lot of the federal lang grabbing is really covert land procurement for the chinks to whom are owed trillions in (ever inflating) US dollars. I heard EPA was formed to use US land as collateral and this land is being grabbed under eminent domain (endangered tortoise, etc...) for foreigners, mostly Chinese. Tinfoil hat or not?

Most Spanish are hard working individuals.
However, the Nipponese are proven to work less in more hours. The Nipponese are subhuman to every extent of the word. Shorter, weaker, subservient, etc. They couldn't even take down the U.S. after taking out 2/3 of the Pacific Fleet.

>They live in a polluted shithole and their apartment complexes are constantly under risk of collapsing beneath their feet
Exactly like the USA when they were on the rise. The USA was the 19th century's powerhouse of copied goods and people used to tease the USA for having no history or ideas of their own. Every conversation had the word dollar in it.
They are on the rise and you are slipping. Nobody doubts that.

t. Chang

How am i wrong

>Europe is a young people
>invented the first decent society thousands of years ago in Greece

Thanks for correcting the little red book, chang.

Nice infrastructure you got there, chang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wenzhou_train_collision

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Jiangxi_derailment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zibo_train_collision

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenzhou_train_collision

I'd say I'm surprised you chinks still trust riding on it but after all, you do eat cooking oil made from sewer waste...

t. Chang
Go home gook cunt

Why don't you go back to live there then, xin?

Fuck off chang.

Working sixteen hours a day under the table for less than minimum wage while living in your fourth cousins's wife's uncle's sister's husband's 2mx2mx2m toolshed you share with four other people isn't admirable.

It's dirty and it's disgusting

Says Chang, as he longs to return to his communist single-party state shaped entirely by western ideology.

>Most Spanish are hard working individuals.
lol
>However, the Nipponese are proven to work less in more hours
Or just more efficient
Either way that doesn't matter today, only ones who cares about that stuff today are Americans latching onto past success while making nothing for today

>They couldn't even take down the U.S. after taking out 2/3 of the Pacific Fleet.
Yawn, the US had been cutting off their oil as they expanded during the preceding decades. They were pushed into a war they knew they couldn't win and did an amazing job. The japs were crying out for terms right up until Hiroshima.
It's like this board is for people who don't know anything to just vent.

>b-but look i cherry picked some train accidents!!

It's not like you guys don't have train accidents, lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_railroad_accidents#21st_century

blog.hiddenharmonies.org/2013/01/07/china-railways-safety-record-a-comparative-study/
>You are about 200 times as likely to die in a vehicle on an American highway as in a Chinese rail car, traveling the same distance.

nytimes.com/2013/09/24/business/global/despite-a-deadly-crash-rail-system-has-good-safety-record.html?_r=0
>Comparing the 40 deaths in the crash two years ago to the number of Chinese high-speed train trips completed without loss of life over the last several years suggests that the trains have been exceptionally safe overall, said Arnold I. Barnett, a mathematician at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology who is one of the world’s best-known experts on aviation safety statistics...“Chinese high-speed rail has so far established a mortality-risk level that equals or exceeds that of the world’s safest airlines,” Mr. Barnett wrote in an e-mail.

Have fun riding your snail rails, lol.

And yet somewhere along the line that leads to them owning all the real estate and becoming doctors

Would that be the sort of fresh air you find in Beijing?

You need to go back Jianjuin.

>Have fun riding your snail rails, lol.

People here have cars, wang.

Maybe not let them in the first place

8th generation aussie, irish settler ancestors, my family:more military medals and national rep jackets in different sports than your family has AVOs.
You're a disgrace, vote for Hanson you know-nothing stooge.

You don't feel competition from nigs, but when you claim white race is superior because of iq or impulse control, then logical conclusion is that east asians>whites. And you can't make that step because at the core of white identity is not iq difference but simply will to live. Your iq/civilization rhetoric is just backwards rationalisation.

Literally the Jews of the orient. Get stuffed.

Yeah, and the point is they don't have HSR, faggot.

Your cars are even slower than snail rails.

so?

1/20 of them maybe, and usually the ones who already had money before emigrating

The rest are still sub human scum who ignore laws and decency

>t. Wumao shill or someone who's never actually had to deal with a mainlander

Go home.

If I had that power I would certainly exercise it.

That's the stupid they were talking about asians in the 70s, Kev. Now it's the stupid they're talking about Muslims, as if they are one group or something.
Try to keep up.

Count your blessings they're still better than niggers and sand niggers

>t. buttmad Cred Forums regular singing about how they're "red-pilled" yet fall for globalist us-vs-them propaganda every time.
L O L
O
L

Nah I'm a hohol immigrant and I only interact with the very rich Chinese at my university, currently dating a billionaire actually.

It's almost as if poor people are stupid regardless of race. The Chinese at my school act 100x more civilized than you native Canadians.

This. They hate on nigs because muh IQ, so when they have to hate on Asians they have to point out the fact that they are "'manlets" or "soulless" (and coming from Cred Forumstards devoid of any morality is quite ironic). How pathetic.

China is the enemy of the world

They are human but live like insect

Therefore in the name of ALLAH we purge them all

ALLAHU AKBAR

ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY

>no such thing as group characteristics or culture. aka all gypsies should be judged on individual merit

>New Zealand and Australia being colonize by China as we speak
Not so fun when you're on the losing side huh?

You know people used to laugh when anyone from Europe claimed any legitimacy from Attic Greece?
When the Athenians were debating ideas the tribes of europe were seen as niggers. Even later as the Romans expanded, and tried to pretend they were Greece, they thought of the Angles (English) as subhumans. British empire was bigger than both but inherited only ideas, don't go saying you're them, it's just dumb.

>>Islamic philosophy is the systematic investigation of problems connected with life, the universe, ethics, society, and so on as conducted in the Muslim world.

Early Islamic philosophy began in the 2nd century AH of the Islamic calendar (early 9th century CE) and lasted until the 6th century AH (late 12th century CE). The period is known as the Islamic Golden Age, and the achievements of this period had a crucial influence on the development of modern philosophy and science; for Renaissance Europe, the influence represented “one of the largest technology transfers in world history.”.[1] This period began with al-Kindi in the 9th century and ended with Averroes (Ibn Rushd) at the end of 12th century. The death of Averroes effectively marked the end of a particular discipline of Islamic philosophy usually called the Peripatetic Arabic School, and philosophical activity declined significantly in Western Islamic countries such as Islamic Spain and North Africa.

Philosophy persisted for much longer in the Eastern countries, in particular Persia and India where several schools of philosophy continued to flourish: Avicennism, Illuminationist philosophy, Mystical philosophy, and Transcendent theosophy. Ibn Khaldun, in his Muqaddimah, made important contributions to the philosophy of history. Interest in Islamic philosophy revived during the Nahda (awakening) movement in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and continues to the present day.

Islamic philosophy refers to philosophy produced in an Islamic society. It is not necessarily concerned with religious issues, nor exclusively produced by Muslims.[2] Nor do all schools of thought within Islam admit the usefulness or legitimacy of philosophical inquiry. Some argue that there is no indication that the limited knowledge and experience of humans can lead to truth. It is also important to observe that, while "reason" ('aql) is sometimes recognised as a source of Islamic law, this may have a totally different meaning from "reason" in philosophy.

Islamic philosophy is a generic term that can be defined and used in different ways. In its broadest sense it means the world view of Islam, as derived from the Islamic texts concerning the creation of the universe and the will of the Creator. In another sense it refers to any of the schools of thought that flourished under the Islamic empire or in the shadow of the Arab-Islamic culture and Islamic civilization. In its narrowest sense it is a translation of Falsafa, meaning those particular schools of thought that most reflect the influence of Greek systems of philosophy such as Neoplatonism and Aristotelianism.

Muslims aren't a problem in nz. Chinks on the other hand are shitting up the place something fierce

how did the west steal these inventions? these inventions simply came to be known in the west, nobody stole them. the chinks had no copyright.

They are smart but have no empathy, that is why they always have fucked up politics and will never be 3rd riech

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>trying to turn this thread into an Islamic public service announcement

The historiography of Islamic philosophy is marked by disputes as to how the subject should be properly interpreted. Some of the key issues involve the comparative importance of eastern intellectuals such as Ibn Sina (Avicenna) and of western thinkers such as Ibn Rushd,[3] and also whether Islamic philosophy can be read at face value or should be interpreted in an esoteric fashion. Supporters of the latter thesis, like Leo Strauss, maintain that Islamic philosophers wrote so as to conceal their true meaning in order to avoid religious persecution, but scholars such as Oliver Leaman disagree.[4]

Mudslimes burn very well.

They're just butthurt because despite how they were taught "democracy is superior", countless numbers of their politicians still get bought out by chinese money.

>Black people chimp out and behave wildly
>THEY'RE WILD ANIMALS!

>Chinese fall in line and behave in a very organized way
>THEY'RE ROBOT INSECTS!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

It seems you're having trouble empathizing with them and can't see things from their perspective (hence you can't see their human side). If you lack empathy, that means you are soul less.

>make money in China using methods that would be illegal in America
>use your ill-gotten gains to buy real estate on the west coast and further overinflate the housing market
>"lazy Americans just need to work harder! LOL"

Islamic philosophy as the name implies refers to philosophical activity within the Islamic milieu. The main sources of classical or early Islamic philosophy are the religion of Islam itself (especially ideas derived and interpreted from the Quran) and Greek philosophy which the early Muslims inherited as a result of conquests, along with pre-Islamic Indian philosophy and Persian philosophy. Many of the early philosophical debates centered around reconciling religion and reason, the latter exemplified by Greek philosophy.

ALLAHU AKBAR WE ARE SCHOOL OF ATHENS NOW

You mean chinks are disproportionately represented in scientific accomplishments?

We burn chink roaches and overcame GREEK FIRE

WE WILL DESTROY YOU PESTS

In early Islamic thought, which refers to philosophy during the "Islamic Golden Age", traditionally dated between the 8th and 12th centuries, two main currents may be distinguished. The first is Kalam, which mainly dealt with Islamic theological questions, and the other is Falsafa, which was founded on interpretations of Aristotelianism and Neoplatonism. There were attempts by later philosopher-theologians at harmonizing both trends, notably by Ibn Sina (Avicenna) who founded the school of Avicennism, Ibn Rushd (Averroës) who founded the school of Averroism, and others such as Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen) and Abū Rayhān al-Bīrūnī,

>american leaders allow their country to be bought out by chinese money
>chinese leader enforce laws that prevents foreigners from buying up their land and collapsing their real estate market.

Blame your leaders for their incompetence desu.

SCIENCE WAS BUILT UPON ISLAM AS ITS FOUNDATION

You know there's Muslims from Eastern Europe who despise Middle Eastern Muslims and would happily gas them like lice? You know the sectarian war inside Islam started immediately and has never let up for an hour?
When some dipshit uses the word Muslim to refer to a monolithic group, you know he's short on fresh air and exercise. There's Muslims of every color on every continent.
I can tell from a person's name exactly what sect of Islam he's from and what parts of the world he could be shot at a checkpoint for having the wrong kind of name, can you?

ʿIlm al-Kalām (Arabic: علم الكلام) is the philosophy that seeks Islamic theological principles through dialectic. In Arabic, the word literally means "speech".[5]

One of first debates was that between partisans of the Qadar (قدرة meaning "to have power"), who affirmed free will; and the Jabarites (جبر meaning "force", "constraint"), who believed in fatalism.

Why is this SEA monkey preaching about Islam in this thread?

part of globalist plan to take down the west. It isn't incompetence. It's by design.

Before I got to a real university (not community college) I didn't have a negative opinion about Chinamen. Now I do. They are rude, liars, cheaters, and annoying. They enjoy all the aspects of American culture (fashion, entertainment, food that is not just rice, etc) without completely assimilating. They never speak English unless 100% necessary. They only associate with other chinks. They cheat on all assignments and their intelligence only appears until a deeper look is taken. It quickly becomes apparent they don't have fundamental understanding of the subject matter.

Feel free to jump into an open flame, lol.

Mudslimes that gets uppity gets purged in China. Mudslimes that behaves don't.

Do you really think you can pull the same shit in China that your roaches do in Europe? lol

At the 2nd century of the Hijra, a new movement arose in the theological school of Basra, Iraq. A pupil of Hasan of Basra, Wasil ibn Ata, left the group when he disagreed with his teacher on whether a Muslim who has committed a major sin invalidates his faith. He systematized the radical opinions of preceding sects, particularly those of the Qadarites and Jabarites. This new school was called Mu'tazilite (from i'tazala, to separate oneself).

The Mu'tazilites looked in towards a strict rationalism with which to interpret Islamic doctrine. Their attempt was one of the first to pursue a rational theology in Islam. They were however severely criticized by other Islamic philosophers, both Maturidis and Asharites. The great Asharite scholar Fakhr ad-Din ar-Razi wrote the work Al-Mutakallimin fi 'Ilm al-Kalam against the Mutazalites.

Black Chinaman detected.

Chink culture is destructive

The secret of how to make paper was tortured out of chinese traders by Jesuits and Dominicans working for the Inquisition. This is like 10th grade history we're getting to now.
Before that, parchment or gtfo.

>thinking the Chinese don't despise white people for repeatedly blowing them the fuck out historically and aren't plotting their revenge
Stay where you are.

>t. "good" muslim
Islam is a cancer.

Falsafa is a Greek loanword meaning "philosophy" (the Greek pronunciation philosophia became falsafa). From the 9th century onward, due to Caliph al-Ma'mun and his successor, Ancient Greek philosophy was introduced among the Arabs and the Peripatetic School began to find able representatives. Among them were Al-Kindi, Al-Farabi, Ibn Sina (Avicenna) and Ibn Rushd (Averroës). Another trend, represented by the Brethren of Purity, used Aristotelian language to expound a fundamentally Neoplatonic and Neopythagorean world view.

Only Wahhabis and shias

He called you stupid.

>asian american education

She's slumming with you dude. Enjoy being played chump.

Shitposting.

Sounds like you're a beta cuck that's angry because chink cash lets them do whatever they want in your universities. Just like how they buy up your real estate like said.

During the Abbasid caliphate, a number of thinkers and scientists, some of them heterodox Muslims or non-Muslims, played a role in transmitting Greek, Hindu and other pre-Islamic knowledge to the Christian West. They contributed to making Aristotle known in Christian Europe. Three speculative thinkers, al-Farabi, Ibn Sina (Avicenna) and al-Kindi, combined Aristotelianism and Neoplatonism with other ideas introduced through Islam.

interesting. link please.

Chink is cancer

College is a scam, you shouldnt take it seriously in the first place. Get your degree and get the fuck out as fast as you can.
Experiences from working are infinitely better than what some failure professors can teach you.

Aristotle attempted to demonstrate the unity of God, but from the view which he maintained, that matter was eternal, it followed that God could not be the Creator of the world. He did, however, demonstrate, through causal necessity, the existence of a "first cause" from which stemmed all of changeable creation, undermining the traditional views of God. Aristotle's "Divine Mind" can in fact be a creating principle.[7] According to Aristotelianism, the human soul is simply man's substantial form, the set of properties that make matter into a living human body.[8] This seems to imply that the human soul cannot exist apart from the body. Indeed, Aristotle writes, "It is clear that the soul, or at least some parts of it (if it is divisible), cannot be separated from the body. [...] And thus, those have the right idea who think that the soul does not exist without the body."[9] In Aristotelianism, at least one psychological force, the active intellect, can exist apart from the body.[10] However, according to many interpretations, the active intellect is a superhuman entity emanating from God and enlightening the human mind, not a part of any individual human soul.[11][12] Thus, Aristotle's theories seem to deny the immortality of the individual human soul.

No, all of it.

Because they are mindless robots.
And even when they show any personality it totally sucks as they are ethnocentric greedy shits.
Also they suck for the environment.

Wherefore the Mutakallimun had, before anything else, to establish a system of philosophy to demonstrate the creation of matter. To that end, they adopted the theory of atoms as enunciated by Democritus. They taught that atoms possess neither quantity nor extension. Originally atoms were created by God, and are created now as occasion seems to require. Bodies come into existence or die, through the aggregation or the sunderance of these atoms. But this theory did not remove the objections of philosophy to a creation of matter.

Chink culture = fight until one winner > winning group gets strong expands > winning group gets bored, stops spending on military > bunch of thugs roll up and punch them out > repeat forever

>second largest economy on the planet
>chinese are the financial elites of any SEA country, including Malaysia
lol

>b-but the west btfo china before!!
theguardian.com/society/2015/may/01/chinese-labs-legal-highs-west-drugs

Reverse Opium War, lol. Your kids LOVE it!

Nobody cares in China. You step out of line, you get the fire.

For, indeed, if it be supposed that God commenced His work at a certain definite time by His "will," and for a certain definite object, it must be admitted that He was imperfect before accomplishing His will, or before attaining His object. In order to obviate this difficulty, the Motekallamin extended their theory of the atoms to Time, and claimed that just as Space is constituted of atoms and vacuum, Time, likewise, is constituted of small indivisible moments. The creation of the world once established, it was an easy matter for them to demonstrate the existence of a Creator, and that God is unique, omnipotent, and omniscient.

just the corporate espionage of the day.

Jesus fuck Malaysia

That's why all your neighbours hate you

We have to stop this robot

Islam built the western world

You got nothing

>fall for globalist us-vs-them propaganda
Yes.. even though globalism and us-vs-them(aka .nationalism) are opposite concepts.

Islam places the word of God above the word of Man and all modernity.
The west has had a really terrible few centuries trying to split the church and the state. The will of humans is first, science is a tool, not a religion.
Islam, all islam, sees that as heresy.
Islam is the enemy of democracy and all modern thought.

>b-but pollution! muh environment!
As if any country manages to industrialize without pollution, lol.

One of America's rivers is famous for being set on fire 13 times during their industrialization. London has the Great Smog and Japan suffered from so much mercury poisoning they named a disease after the town.

i.e. Chinese culture is survival of the fittest. White man is weak and will be extinct, and China will take over the world.

You need is so you should shut the fuck up

We built the western world and its sustems

By the 12th century, Kalam, attacked by both the philosophers and the orthodox, perished for lack of champions. At the same time, however, Falsafa came under serious critical scrutiny. The most devastating attack came from Al-Ghazali (1058–1111), whose work Tahafut al-Falasifa (The Incoherence of the Philosophers) effectively demolished the main arguments of the Peripatetic School.[13]

I'm amazed at the ferocity of the wumao in trying to derail threads like this (all the Islam psa shit is by proxy written by a little yellow man somewhere). Must be getting nervous in Zhongguo. I can't wait until the chicoms face the day of the rope on their own turf; even Chinese dislike Chinese.

at least many asians are civilized. They are a colonization success story.

You
Dumb leaf

I am
An Arab

The West's value of freedom and individualism is what created the modern world and humanities gaze skyward to the stars and beyond. The East's values of collectivism and harmony is a prison for the mind destined for stagnation and mediocrity.

China is a tribe that looks inward and fears the world.

>so simple-minded
Nazis called themselves national socialist, yet their fascism is the complete opposite of communism, you dumb shit.

China is nationalist, in that it protects its national interests unlike your cucked UK. Globalists hate them, and the globalist-controlled media tries to shit on them constantly. Just like they did for Brexit.

>civilized
No, not really.

By the 12th century, Kalam, attacked by both the philosophers and the orthodox, perished for lack of champions. At the same time, however, Falsafa came under serious critical scrutiny. The most devastating attack came from Al-Ghazali (1058–1111), whose work Tahafut al-Falasifa (The Incoherence of the Philosophers) effectively demolished the main arguments of the Peripatetic School.[13]

R A R E

Ibn Rushd (Ibn Roshd, Averroës), Maimonides' contemporary, was one of the last of the Islamic Peripatetics and set out to defend the views of the Falsafa against al-Ghazali's criticism. The theories of Ibn Rushd do not differ fundamentally from those of Ibn Bajjah and Ibn Tufail, who only follow the teachings of Ibn Sina (Avicenna) and Al-Farabi. Like all Islamic Peripatetics, Ibn Rushd admits the hypothesis of the intelligence of the spheres and the hypothesis of universal emanation, through which motion is communicated from place to place to all parts of the universe as far as the supreme world—hypotheses which, in the mind of the Arabic philosophers, did away with the dualism involved in Aristotle's doctrine of pure energy and eternal matter.

Durka durka

But while Al-Farabi, Ibn Sina (Avicenna), and other Persian and Muslim philosophers hurried, so to speak, over subjects that trenched on traditional beliefs, Ibn Rushd delighted in dwelling upon them with full particularity and stress. Thus he says, "Not only is matter eternal, but form is potentially inherent in matter; otherwise, it were a creation ex nihilo" (Munk, "Mélanges," p. 444). According to this theory, therefore, the existence of this world is not only a possibility, as Ibn Sina (Avicenna) declared, but also a necessity.

Sure thing Weimin, and I'm an African Pygmy.

conformity

still better than nogs

We are the builders of western science and philosophy

>can't argue
>h-he MUST BE PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT
who gives a shit about what Cred Forums thinks enough to pay people to shitpost, lol.

China can just buy lobbyists and get access to the people that makes the decisions FOR you, haha. Whether Hillary or Trump wins, China will get what it wants.

>western value of freedom and individualism
>gets absolutely BTFO by SJW cancer and mudslime invasion
LOL

You
Are just a gay leaf

In early Islamic philosophy, logic played an important role. Islamic law placed importance on formulating standards of argument, which gave rise to a novel approach to logic in Kalam, but this approach was later displaced by ideas from Greek philosophy and Hellenistic philosophy with the rise of the Mu'tazili philosophers, who highly valued Aristotle's Organon. The works of Hellenistic-influenced Islamic philosophers were crucial in the reception of Aristotelian logic in medieval Europe, along with the commentaries on the Organon by Averroes. The works of al-Farabi, Avicenna, al-Ghazali and other Muslim logicians who often criticized and corrected Aristotelian logic and introduced their own forms of logic, also played a central role in the subsequent development of European logic during the Renaissance.

You guys were pretty good at algebra 800 years ago, but you've contributed nothing but terrorism since then.

According to the Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy:

"For the Islamic philosophers, logic included not only the study of formal patterns of inference and their validity but also elements of the philosophy of language and even of epistemology and metaphysics. Because of territorial disputes with the Arabic grammarians, Islamic philosophers were very interested in working out the relationship between logic and language, and they devoted much discussion to the question of the subject matter and aims of logic in relation to reasoning and speech. In the area of formal logical analysis, they elaborated upon the theory of terms, propositions and syllogisms as formulated in Aristotle's Categories, De interpretatione and Prior Analytics. In the spirit of Aristotle, they considered the syllogism to be the form to which all rational argumentation could be reduced, and they regarded syllogistic theory as the focal point of logic. Even poetics was considered as a syllogistic art in some fashion by most of the major Islamic Aristotelians."

i'm American , i'm strong , i'm master race, my race is better your is shit, fuk nigga, my IQ is 190, islam is cancer , i'm beautiful, we have science, we have nobels, we have true metric system, we win ....

>Chinese culture is survival of the fittest
>We built the western world and its sustems
People tell themselves some really unhelpful stuff so they can feel superior somehow.
Can't just have contributed a thousand years ago in a great way. The Caliphate was a shining moment in human history. These vile monsters calling themselves the Caliphate these days are a disgrace and an abomination.
'Survival of the fittest' is just manchild bull for people who find ethics to complex. All human societies are replete with redudndant systems for supporting orphans, the aged and the ill. Stop roleplaying.

Needed a thread like this for a while.

I catch public transport every day. and every day I see an example of the disgusting behaviour showed by Chinese in their habits.

One particularly common thing is the disgusting way they eat. I'll see an Asian guy pull out a big chicken leg and thigh and began gnawing on it, chewing on it chomping loudly with his crooked yellow teeth, flecks of saliva and chicken falling out of his mouth and burping every now and then. Blithely leaning back like it's the most normal thing in the world. Its fucking putrid and they do this all the time. Eat loudly and burp and then top it off by tossing their greasy litter on the seat next to them.

Also, they will NEVER give their seat to someone who needs it more like the elderly or disabled. They'll take up 3 seats with their bag and legs while there are people crammed standing in the carriage. They figure, I got here first therefore they are my seats.

Their behavior might be normal in ching chong pong land, but it is unacceptable here. At least most Indians tend to be polite. Asians have no concept of common courtesy or social responsibility.

Kill yourself islamic spam fucktard

about as relevant as Canadians being given credit for creating basketball

Not just algebra

And we went down to shit because you idiots supported Fundies during the cold war

He's Chinese trying to derail the thread. Don't be fooled bro.

Chinese have a higher IQ than whites, LOL!

That's what happens when you have a strictly ordered confucian society and infuse it with communism, they turn into souless, godless, animals with an organization of an ant colony.

top kek I assume this thread is an average day for you Cred Forumsfags huh? lol

I couldn't agree more my
Brother

The so called caliphate today is the product of western support against Russia during the Cold War

>China is a tribe that looks inward and fears the world.
They are right to fear the world. They see you the way you see Jamal Gimmedats arriving from Liberia after a career as a child soldier and later sorcerer.

SJW = collectivim = cancer = China

I'm glad we agree.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Wow such ignorance

More like Chinada. Mate, stop these fuckers from ruining Vancouver and Toronto, would you?

Never mix whites and asians.The result is only Elliot Rodger type Happas like myself. Life is hell.

Tell me that when you kick pathetic chinks out

The terrorist shows his true colors.

Old Mo was a pedo, you know.

Just be Muslim brother

>babbling endlessly with Islamic public service announcement in thread about China
>calling others ignorant
start your own thread if you have so much to say about Islam retard

Fuck off Chink
Japan did much better than you, with 1/10 of manpower, as usual

>Viet
>Defending chinks
What am I looking at?

Sounds like buttpain, desu.

It's a literal fact that China is more "survival of the fittest" than the West. That's why SJW cancer doesn't plague it as much as the West, and why China will survive long after the West gets raped to ruins by mudslimes and niggers.

It's also why chinks buy out your land and you can't do the same in China, lol.

It is their seat though, if you don't like it just ask your politicians to stop sucking chinese cock and taking chinese cash.

Oh wait, you can't do that because your democracy is a sham, and you will take nong dick up the ass until you like it. LOL

>Just drink methanol brother

ALLAHU AKBAR MURICAN PIG

Ah, it's an anglochink so of course it's chimping out
You guys should pick a better flag t b h

I am
Showing you the cure

Be thankful

Asians have similar IQ to Whites.

The mean IQ of Chinese in both rural and urban areas is 103, the same as non-Hispanic White Americans. Cities like Shanghai are often extrapolated for the rest of the country, but Shanghai is the most developed city on the Mainland which would create a skewed population distribution. As well, because of the Hukou system, the Chinese government control internal rural-to-urban migration in their country that artificially inflates the IQ (the rich and educated have been prioritized). As well, migrant workers and their children that number in the millions in these Tier-1 cities are forbidden from partaking in proxies for IQ (like scholastic testing).

Japan and Korea are mainly mono-ethnic countries and if you look at individual ethnicities in Europe and not national IQs, the Dutch and Southern Germans for instance, have IQ scores in similar ranges as them (105-106).

East Asians in the West are mostly the product of relatively recent migration, where immigration standards are high bar refugees, and hence are a self-selected elite and aren't representative of their native populations.

KYS happa

Or just get together and beat the rude Chink to a bloody pulp. When did Australians stop being men and instead become squawking birds?

Important developments made by Muslim logicians included the development of "Avicennian logic" as a replacement of Aristotelian logic. Avicenna's system of logic was responsible for the introduction of hypothetical syllogism, temporal modal logic and inductive logic. Other important developments in early Islamic philosophy include the development of a strict science of citation, the isnad or "backing", and the development of a method to disprove claims, the ijtihad, which was generally applied to many types of questions.

>implying SJW or collectivism thrives in modern China
LOL

They can't because their land-owning elites, real estate industries and Justin Little Potato loves that chink money.

This is a HK flag, lol.

And Japan is the most cucked nation on earth, and suffering literal decades of stagflation.

Early forms of analogical reasoning, inductive reasoning and categorical syllogism were introduced in Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence), Sharia (Islamic law) and Kalam (Islamic theology) from the 7th century with the process of Qiyas, before the Arabic translations of Aristotle's works. Later, during the Islamic Golden Age, there was debate among Islamic philosophers, logicians and theologians over whether the term Qiyas refers to analogical reasoning, inductive reasoning or categorical syllogism. Some Islamic scholars argued that Qiyas refers to inductive reasoning. Ibn Hazm (994-1064) disagreed, arguing that Qiyas does not refer to inductive reasoning but to categorical syllogistic reasoning in a real sense and analogical reasoning in a metaphorical sense. On the other hand, al-Ghazali (1058–1111; and, in modern times, Abu Muhammad Asem al-Maqdisi) argued that Qiyas refers to analogical reasoning in a real sense and categorical syllogism in a metaphorical sense. Other Islamic scholars at the time, however, argued that the term Qiyas refers to both analogical reasoning and categorical syllogism in a real sense.[14]

White people are fucking dumb, i'm a somali and i know myself how it is!

The first original Arabic writings on logic were produced by al-Kindi (Alkindus) (805–873), who produced a summary on earlier logic up to his time. The first writings on logic with non-Aristotelian elements was produced by al-Farabi (Alfarabi) (873–950), who discussed the topics of future contingents, the number and relation of the categories, the relation between logic and grammar, and non-Aristotelian forms of inference.[15] He is also credited for categorizing logic into two separate groups, the first being "idea" and the second being "proof".

Averroes (1126–98), author of the most elaborate commentaries on Aristotelian logic, was the last major logician from al-Andalus.

Goat-fucking pedo-worshipper.

Your religion has no redeeming qualities. None. It is absolutely disgusting. It is vile. It has damaged billions of lives.

Good luck trying to beat nukes, you fucking faggot LOL.

Chinese buy your politicians like the money-lusting sluts they are, and you think you can go around disrespecting your new owners? What are you going to do, vote? LOL

Avicenna (980-1037) developed his own system of logic known as "Avicennian logic" as an alternative to Aristotelian logic. By the 12th century, Avicennian logic had replaced Aristotelian logic as the dominant system of logic in the Islamic world.[16]

The first criticisms of Aristotelian logic were written by Avicenna (980–1037), who produced independent treatises on logic rather than commentaries. He criticized the logical school of Baghdad for their devotion to Aristotle at the time. He investigated the theory of definition and classification and the quantification of the predicates of categorical propositions, and developed an original theory on "temporal modal" syllogism. Its premises included modifiers such as "at all times", "at most times", and "at some time".

It is the foundation of science and philosophy

The BC Liberal party's president is a fucking real estate agent. They are making millions with the laundering of ill gotten Chinese money in the Vancouver real estate market. The locals are pissed and the politicos are scared so they've imposed a 15% foreign buyers tax on real estate. It seems to have slowed the market a little.

While Avicenna (980-1037) often relied on deductive reasoning in philosophy, he used a different approach in medicine. Ibn Sina contributed inventively to the development of inductive logic, which he used to pioneer the idea of a syndrome. In his medical writings, Avicenna was the first to describe the methods of agreement, difference and concomitant variation which are critical to inductive logic and the scientific method.[17]

Ibn Hazm (994-1064) wrote the Scope of Logic, in which he stressed on the importance of sense perception as a source of knowledge.[18] Al-Ghazali (Algazel) (1058–1111) had an important influence on the use of logic in theology, making use of Avicennian logic in Kalam.[15] Despite the logical sophistication of al-Ghazali, the rise of the Ash'ari school in the 12th century slowly suffocated original work on logic in much of the Islamic world, though logic continued to be studied in some Islamic regions such as Persia and the Levant.

Fakhr al-Din al-Razi (b. 1149) criticised Aristotle's "first figure" and developed a form of inductive logic, foreshadowing the system of inductive logic developed by John Stuart Mill (1806–1873). Systematic refutations of Greek logic were written by the Illuminationist school, founded by Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi (1155–1191), who developed the idea of "decisive necessity", an important innovation in the history of logical philosophical speculation.[19] and in favour of inductive reasoning.

Avicenna's proof for the existence of God was the first ontological argument, which he proposed in the Metaphysics section of The Book of Healing.[20][21] This was the first attempt at using the method of a priori proof, which utilizes intuition and reason alone. Avicenna's proof of God's existence is unique in that it can be classified as both a cosmological argument and an ontological argument. "It is ontological insofar as ‘necessary existence’ in intellect is the first basis for arguing for a Necessary Existent". The proof is also "cosmological insofar as most of it is taken up with arguing that contingent existents cannot stand alone and must end up in a Necessary Existent."[22]

And guess where all that chink money is going to go? Their reelection campaigns. And chinese media will funnel the new "chinese canadian" voters to vote for more chink money.

Good luck getting rid of chinks buying up your properties, LOL. Enjoy your "democracy" HAHAHA.

Fucking white people stealing everything from islam.

>>Islamic philosophy, imbued as it is with Islamic theology, distinguishes more clearly than Aristotelianism the difference between essence and existence. Whereas existence is the domain of the contingent and the accidental, essence endures within a being beyond the accidental. This was first described by Avicenna's works on metaphysics, who was himself influenced by al-Farabi.

Some orientalists (or those particularly influenced by Thomist scholarship) argued that Avicenna was the first to view existence (wujud) as an accident that happens to the essence (mahiyya). However, this aspect of ontology is not the most central to the distinction that Avicenna established between essence and existence. One cannot therefore make the claim that Avicenna was the proponent of the concept of essentialism per se, given that existence (al-wujud) when thought of in terms of necessity would ontologically translate into a notion of the "Necessary-Existent-due-to-Itself" (wajib al-wujud bi-dhatihi), which is without description or definition and, in particular, without quiddity or essence (la mahiyya lahu). Consequently, Avicenna's ontology is 'existentialist' when accounting for being–qua–existence in terms of necessity (wujub), while it is essentialist in terms of thinking about being–qua–existence in terms of "contingency–qua–possibility" (imkan or mumkin al-wujud, meaning "contingent being").[23]89466876

Some argue that Avicenna anticipated Frege and Bertrand Russell in "holding that existence is an accident of accidents" and also anticipated Alexius Meinong's "view about nonexistent objects."[24] He also provided early arguments for "a "necessary being" as cause of all other existents."[25]

The idea of "essence preced[ing] existence" is a concept which dates back to Avicenna[26] and his school as well as Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi[27] and his Illuminationist philosophy. "Existence preced[ing] essence", the opposite (existentialist) notion, was developed in the works of Averroes[26] and Mulla Sadra's transcendent theosophy.

You do know America has nukes, right? Or is Chinese education so far gone that they teach you that only China has them?

Yes, I know you have a HK flag, but you're a puppet of China. Someday you'll just be part of the mainland again. You're Chinese, just like the other billion and a half of them.

To be honest there's a good chance Chinese nukes won't even work, because the people who built them will have cut every corner they could think of.

Ibn al-Nafis wrote the Theologus Autodidactus as a defense of "the system of Islam and the Muslims' doctrines on the missions of Prophets, the religious laws, the resurrection of the body, and the transitoriness of the world." The book presents rational arguments for bodily resurrection and the immortality of the human soul, using both demonstrative reasoning and material from the hadith corpus as forms of evidence. Later Islamic scholars viewed this work as a response to Avicenna's metaphysical argument on spiritual resurrection (as opposed to bodily resurrection), which was earlier criticized by al-Ghazali.[28]

Not enough. They need to ban foreign ownership and confiscate foreign-owned properties.

The Muslim physician-philosophers, Avicenna and Ibn al-Nafis, developed their own theories on the soul. They both made a distinction between the soul and the spirit, and in particular, the Avicennian doctrine on the nature of the soul was influential among the Scholastics. Some of Avicenna's views on the soul included the idea that the immortality of the soul is a consequence of its nature, and not a purpose for it to fulfill. In his theory of "The Ten Intellects", he viewed the human soul as the tenth and final intellect.

AAAAAASIIIAAAANSSSSS

WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DEGENERATES!

Avicenna generally supported Aristotle's idea of the soul originating from the heart, whereas Ibn al-Nafis on the other hand rejected this idea and instead argued that the soul "is related to the entirety and not to one or a few organs." He further criticized Aristotle's idea that every unique soul requires the existence of a unique source, in this case the heart. Ibn al-Nafis concluded that "the soul is related primarily neither to the spirit nor to any organ, but rather to the entire matter whose temperament is prepared to receive that soul" and he defined the soul as nothing other than "what a human indicates by saying ‘I’."[29]

Grandfather used to go on rants about how gook's have no souls, they're not devilspawn or anything, they're just like soulless animals, so I shouldn't feel bad if I have to kill a lot of them in the upcoming war with Indonesia (I was a kid at the time, he scared me a bit)

If you corrupt the system, eventually ordinary Canadians will find redress outside the system.

KILL THE CHINKS

He was doing what was necessary. Look after your own kind, not others.

While he was imprisoned in the castle of Fardajan near Hamadhan, Avicenna wrote his famous "Floating Man" thought experiment to demonstrate human self-awareness and the substantiality of the soul. He referred to the living human intelligence, particularly the active intellect, which he believed to be the hypostasis by which God communicates truth to the human mind and imparts order and intelligibility to nature. His "Floating Man" thought experiment tells its readers to imagine themselves suspended in the air, isolated from all sensations, which includes no sensory contact with even their own bodies. He argues that, in this scenario, one would still have self-consciousness. He thus concludes that the idea of the self is not logically dependent on any physical thing, and that the soul should not be seen in relative terms, but as a primary given, a substance.[30]

This argument was later refined and simplified by René Descartes in epistemic terms when he stated: "I can abstract from the supposition of all external things, but not from the supposition of my own consciousness."[30]

You do know China has nukes too, right? Or have your murrifat education not taught you about MAD?

Chinks outbreed you, even if you want to die in nuclear hellfire in exchange with chinks, THEY WILL STILL outnumber you.

And Chinese are smart enough to spread their tendrils everywhere. If you think jews were bad, you haven't seen nothing yet... ;).

>a literal fact that China is more "survival of the fittest" than the West.
It's definitely 'devil take the hindmost', but if you look at who's on top, no way is it the fittest. No way.

In contrast to ancient Greek philosophers who believed that the universe had an infinite past with no beginning, medieval philosophers and theologians developed the concept of the universe having a finite past with a beginning. This view was inspired by the creation myth shared by the three Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The Christian philosopher, John Philoponus, presented the first such argument against the ancient Greek notion of an infinite past. However, the most sophisticated medieval arguments against an infinite past were developed by the Islamic philosopher, Al-Kindi (Alkindus); the Jewish philosopher, Saadia Gaon (Saadia ben Joseph); and the Islamic theologian, Al-Ghazali (Algazel). They developed two logical arguments against an infinite past, the first being the "argument from the impossibility of the existence of an actual infinite", which states:[31]

"An actual infinite cannot exist."
"An infinite temporal regress of events is an actual infinite."
"∴ An infinite temporal regress of events cannot exist."

The second argument, the "argument from the impossibility of completing an actual infinite by successive addition", states:[31]

"An actual infinite cannot be completed by successive addition."
"The temporal series of past events has been completed by successive addition."
"∴ The temporal series of past events cannot be an actual infinite."
Both arguments were adopted by later Christian philosophers and theologians, and the second argument in particular became more famous after it was adopted by Immanuel Kant in his thesis of the first antimony concerning time.[31]

In metaphysics, Avicenna (Ibn Sina) defined truth as:

"What corresponds in the mind to what is outside it."[32]

Avicenna elaborated on his definition of truth in his Metaphysics:

"The truth of a thing is the property of the being of each thing which has been established in it."[33]

I'm a free market small gov. kind of guy, always voted liberal and the NDP is getting my vote next election. The Liberals are corrupt and need to go.

In his Quodlibeta, Thomas Aquinas wrote a commentary on Avicenna's definition of truth in his Metaphysics and explained it as follows:

"The truth of each thing, as Avicenna says in his Metaphysica, is nothing else than the property of its being which has been established in it. So that is called true gold which has properly the being of gold and attains to the established determinations of the nature of gold. Now, each thing has properly being in some nature because it stands under the complete form proper to that nature, whereby being and species in that nature is."[33]

at least distill the idea down into your own words, worthless copy and paste. Bunch of words, literally mean nothing at all. Allahu akbar

Early Islamic political philosophy emphasized an inexorable link between science and religion and emphsized the process of ijtihad to find truth.

Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen) reasoned that to discover the truth about nature, it is necessary to eliminate human opinion and error, and allow the universe to speak for itself.[34] In his Aporias against Ptolemy, Ibn al-Haytham further wrote the following comments on truth:

"Truth is sought for itself [but] the truths, [he warns] are immersed in uncertainties [and the scientific authorities (such as Ptolemy, whom he greatly respected) are] not immune from error..."[35]

"Therefore, the seeker after the truth is not one who studies the writings of the ancients and, following his natural disposition, puts his trust in them, but rather the one who suspects his faith in them and questions what he gathers from them, the one who submits to argument and demonstration, and not to the sayings of a human being whose nature is fraught with all kinds of imperfection and deficiency. Thus the duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and, applying his mind to the core and margins of its content, attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."[35]

Avicenna was a beautiful Afghan who just happened to be muslim, not an ugly Arab so shut the fuk up and stop claiming him.

Except in saline tanks with sensory deprivation most humans begin to hallucinate within the hour.
The brain is not a computer, from an engineering point of view it's a receiver. Avicennas idea there was sound and useful, but without rigor.
Reality and your sense of self break down immediately without constant input from external sources.

No, the typical white beta male will just bend over like a sheep. History proves it.

And plenty of your "ordinary canadians" will backstab you due to your "racism". There is no hope left for you, even if you go suicide by cop trying to kill chinks.

Your grandfather probably died like a bitch, didn't he?

>The CCP is literally constantly battle royale within its 70 million members, and only the most back-stabbing sons-of-bitches survive to the top
Nah, you don't know shit.

ALLAHU AKBAR

I show you
How Islam
Made western science and philosophy

So China's not going to use its nukes against a western nation because it knows that it will get BTFO by America if it does.

This isn't difficult to understand, but evidently you struggle with it given that you said "hurr nukes" earlier, and that you needed everything spelled out for you. Typical gook, just like the ones I met in college.

Yes, there are more Chinese than Americans. That just means your death count will be higher if shit hits the fan.

He is muslim

That's all that matters

We got Canadians claiming Athenian splendour, let him claim Elvis if he wants.

He is a genius

Too bad they'll stay in power no matter what, since you don't even control your own media. Good job being "red-pilled" enough to see past the illusion yet not strong enough to do anything about it, LOL.

Die well, white man.

Nobody who chooses to be Muslim is beautiful, for Islam is an ugly death cult.

I won't hold my breath.

> There is no hope left for you, even if you go suicide by cop trying to kill chinks.

I always keep that as an option desu. Its a nice path to valhalla

>the most back-stabbing sons-of-bitches survive to the top
>the fittest
i can see we're going to have to drag through a couple thousand years of ethics again.

The Freewill versus predestination issue is one of the "most contentious topics in classical Islamic thought."[37] In accordance with the Islamic belief in predestination, or divine preordainment (al-qadā wa'l-qadar), God has full knowledge and control over all that occurs. This is explained in Qur'anic verses such as "Say: 'Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our protector'..."[38] For Muslims, everything in the world that occurs, good or bad, has been preordained and nothing can happen unless permitted by God. According to Muslim theologians, although events are pre-ordained, man possesses free will in that he or she has the faculty to choose between right and wrong, and is thus responsible for his actions. According to Islamic tradition, all that has been decreed by God is written in al-Lawh al-Mahfūz, the "Preserved Tablet".[39]

America can't use its nukes or take any action that will allow China to use its nukes, i.e. openly attack ethnic chinese buying up its land, you fucking retard.

This isn't difficult to understand, yet you need me to spell it out for you. Typical naive little gweilo.

Guess what: Chinese are EVERYWHERE. And China exists where there are Chinese, even inside your own country.

Atomistic philosophies are found very early in Islamic philosophy, and represent a synthesis of the Greek and Indian ideas. Like both the Greek and Indian versions, Islamic atomism was a charged topic that had the potential for conflict with the prevalent religious orthodoxy. Yet it was such a fertile and flexible idea that, as in Greece and India, it flourished in some schools of Islamic thought.

The most successful form of Islamic atomism was in the Asharite school of philosophy, most notably in the work of the philosopher al-Ghazali (1058–1111). In Asharite atomism, atoms are the only perpetual, material things in existence, and all else in the world is "accidental" meaning something that lasts for only an instant. Nothing accidental can be the cause of anything else, except perception, as it exists for a moment. Contingent events are not subject to natural physical causes, but are the direct result of God's constant intervention, without which nothing could happen. Thus nature is completely dependent on God, which meshes with other Asharite Islamic ideas on causation, or the lack thereof.[40]

the Liberals are the very reason we have a massive, bloated layers of federal, and provincial government.

If you truly are a "small gov, free market" kind of guy you need to re-examine your values if you keep voting Liberal, friend.

Most of them will come around when they're pushed to the edge.

Other traditions in Islam rejected the atomism of the Asharites and expounded on many Greek texts, especially those of Aristotle. An active school of philosophers in Spain, including the noted commentator Averroes (1126-1198 AD) explicitly rejected the thought of al-Ghazali and turned to an extensive evaluation of the thought of Aristotle. Averroes commented in detail on most of the works of Aristotle and his commentaries did much to guide the interpretation of Aristotle in later Jewish and Christian scholastic thought.

china is one of the more easy countries to destroy. the population density is so great that you would need a minimal amount of bombs to cause massive damage. hell, just taking out sanmenxia dam and flooding the yellow river would kill millions. on top of that most of china are peasant farmers. a war would instantly start killing off chinese by the thousands without any weapons fired. besides all that, another civil war is inevitable in china. all china has ever done is war with itself

You must be under 25, or seriously stunted.
A young idiot wants to die in a blaze of glory, like that matters. A grown man is willing to live quietly for the same cause, without the glory.
It's the difference between bubby wanting and manly Will.
Pls stop drama queening through life soon.

It's just pushing the money outside metro van a little bit to spread the wealth effect around. The flood of money continues unabated.

Also ITT: 65 posts of off-topic Islamic propaganda. Well played wumao, don't worry I'm sure your government is strong and won't collapse any day now.

There are several cosmological verses in the Qur'an (610-632) which some modern writers have interpreted as foreshadowing the expansion of the universe and possibly even the Big Bang theory:[41]

Don't those who reject faith see that the heavens and the earth were a single entity then We ripped them apart?[42]

And the heavens We did create with Our Hands, and We do cause it to expand.Quran 51:47

In contrast to ancient Greek philosophers who believed that the universe had an infinite past with no beginning, medieval philosophers and theologians developed the concept of the universe having a finite past with a beginning. This view was inspired by the creation myth shared by the three Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The Christian philosopher, John Philoponus, presented the first such argument against the ancient Greek notion of an infinite past. His reasoning was adopted by many, most notably; Muslim philosopher, Al-Kindi (Alkindus); the Jewish philosopher, Saadia Gaon (Saadia ben Joseph); and the Muslim theologian, Al-Ghazali (Algazel). They used two logical arguments against an infinite past, the first being the "argument from the impossibility of the existence of an actual infinite", which states:[31]

"An actual infinite cannot exist."
"An infinite temporal regress of events is an actual infinite."
".•. An infinite temporal regress of events cannot exist."

The fittest survive, you dumb shit. Those fettered losers don't. Morality is weakness, and leads to SJW cancer and mudslime rapefugees.

When I say "suicide by cop", I emphasize the "cop" part because your government is bought and paid for. Even your family and friends will disown you once you die and gets labeled a monster or a racist, LOL.

The second argument, the "argument from the impossibility of completing an actual infinite by successive addition", states:[31]

"An actual infinite cannot be completed by successive addition."
"The temporal series of past events has been completed by successive addition."
".•. The temporal series of past events cannot be an actual infinite."
Both arguments were adopted by later Christian philosophers and theologians, and the second argument in particular became more famous after it was adopted by Immanuel Kant in his thesis of the first antimony concerning time.[31]

In the 10th century, the Brethren of Purity published the Encyclopedia of the Brethren of Purity, in which a heliocentric view of the universe is expressed in a section on cosmology:[43]

"God has placed the Sun at the center of the Universe just as the capital of a country is placed in its middle and the ruler's palace at the center of the city."

This. A million times this. Anything else is just smoke and mirrors.

yeah and USAmericans destroy each other if you put em in a situation where they need to co-operate.

The Mu'tazili scientist and philosopher al-Jahiz (c. 776-869) was the first of the Muslim biologists and philosophers to develop an early theory of evolution. He speculated on the influence of the environment on animals, considered the effects of the environment on the likelihood of an animal to survive, and first described the struggle for existence, a precursor to natural selection.[44][45] Al-Jahiz's ideas on the struggle for existence in the Book of Animals have been summarized as follows:

"Animals engage in a struggle for existence; for resources, to avoid being eaten and to breed. Environmental factors influence organisms to develop new characteristics to ensure survival, thus transforming into new species. Animals that survive to breed can pass on their successful characteristics to offspring."[46]

China wouldn't use its nukes in such a situation. Did you learn nothing in school? Of course not, you probably just cheated, like every Chinese does.

In Chapter 47 of India, entitled "On Vasudeva and the Wars of the Bharata," Abu Rayhan Biruni attempted to give a naturalistic explanation as to why the struggles described in the Mahabharata "had to take place." He explains it using natural processes that include biological ideas related to evolution, which has led several scholars to compare his ideas to Darwinism and natural selection. This is due to Biruni describing the idea of artificial selection and then applying it to nature:[47]

"The agriculturist selects his corn, letting grow as much as he requires, and tearing out the remainder. The forester leaves those branches which he perceives to be excellent, whilst he cuts away all others. The bees kill those of their kind who only eat, but do not work in their beehive. Nature proceeds in a similar way; however, it does not distinguish for its action is under all circumstances one and the same. It allows the leaves and fruit of the trees to perish, thus preventing them from realising that result which they are intended to produce in the economy of nature. It removes them so as to make room for others."

>The fittest survive, you dumb shit. Those fettered losers don't. Morality is weakness, and leads to SJW cancer and mudslime rapefugees.
People who cry when they get punched, this is how they talk.

In the 13th century, Nasir al-Din al-Tusi explains how the elements evolved into minerals, then plants, then animals, and then humans. Tusi then goes on to explain how hereditary variability was an important factor for biological evolution of living things:[48]

"The organisms that can gain the new features faster are more variable. As a result, they gain advantages over other creatures. [...] The bodies are changing as a result of the internal and external interactions."

Tusi discusses how organisms are able to adapt to their environments:[48]

"Look at the world of animals and birds. They have all that is necessary for defense, protection and daily life, including strengths, courage and appropriate tools [organs] [...] Some of these organs are real weapons, [...] For example, horns-spear, teeth and claws-knife and needle, feet and hoofs-cudgel. The thorns and needles of some animals are similar to arrows. [...] Animals that have no other means of defense (as the gazelle and fox) protect themselves with the help of flight and cunning. [...] Some of them, for example, bees, ants and some bird species, have united in communities in order to protect themselves and help each other."

Tusi then explains how humans evolved from advanced animals:[48]

"Such humans [probably anthropoid apes] live in the Western Sudan and other distant corners of the world. They are close to animals by their habits, deeds and behavior. [...] The human has features that distinguish him from other creatures, but he has other features that unite him with the animal world, vegetable kingdom or even with the inanimate bodies."

They won't be "pushed to the edge" because they're sheep. They do anything their politicians tell them to. Do you seriously think the modern beta generation full of SJW cancer will actually rise up in armed revolt? LOL

Do you seriously think the chinks, famous for their cockroach-like vitality and all descended from survivors a hundred years of famine, civil war and invasions, are easy to destroy? LOL

Compared to you weak beta white males, full of obese hambeasts and always held back by chimps and your supposed "empathy", I wouldn't bet on a survival contest.

I don't think you understand how things work here. Family members are loyal to one another here, not to their government.

Al-Dinawari (828-896), considered the founder of Arabic botany for his Book of Plants, discussed plant evolution from its birth to its death, describing the phases of plant growth and the production of flowers and fruit.[49]

Ibn Miskawayh's al-Fawz al-Asghar and the Brethren of Purity's Encyclopedia of the Brethren of Purity (The Epistles of Ikhwan al-Safa) developed theories on evolution that possibly had an influence on Charles Darwin and his inception of Darwinism, but has at one time been criticized as overenthusiastic.[50]

"[These books] state that God first created matter and invested it with energy for development. Matter, therefore, adopted the form of vapour which assumed the shape of water in due time. The next stage of development was mineral life. Different kinds of stones developed in course of time. Their highest form being mirjan (coral). It is a stone which has in it branches like those of a tree. After mineral life evolves vegetation. The evolution of vegetation culminates with a tree which bears the qualities of an animal. This is the date-palm. It has male and female genders. It does not wither if all its branches are chopped but it dies when the head is cut off. The date-palm is therefore considered the highest among the trees and resembles the lowest among animals. Then is born the lowest of animals. It evolves into an ape. This is not the statement of Darwin. This is what Ibn Maskawayh states and this is precisely what is written in the Epistles of Ikhwan al-Safa. The Muslim thinkers state that ape then evolved into a lower kind of a barbarian man. He then became a superior human being. Man becomes a saint, a prophet. He evolves into a higher stage and becomes an angel. The one higher to angels is indeed none but God. Everything begins from Him and everything returns to Him."[51]

All media is biased. You just need to know the direction they lean towards to know their spin.

All I've got is my vote and that's worth fuck all LOL.

Are you a native Hong Kong

Well Chinese are huge physical cowards. The brave honger spewing nonsense would literally wet his pants if you slammed a door near him.

English translations of the Encyclopedia of the Brethren of Purity were available from 1812,[52] while Arabic manuscripts of the al-Fawz al-Asghar and The Epistles of Ikhwan al-Safa were also available at the University of Cambridge by the 19th century. These works likely had an influence on 19th-century evolutionists, and possibly Charles Darwin.[citation needed]

In the 14th century, Ibn Khaldun further developed the evolutionary ideas found in the Encyclopedia of the Brethren of Purity. The following statements from his 1377 work, the Muqaddimah, express evolutionary ideas:

We explained there that the whole of existence in (all) its simple and composite worlds is arranged in a natural order of ascent and descent, so that everything constitutes an uninterrupted continuum. The essences at the end of each particular stage of the worlds are by nature prepared to be transformed into the essence adjacent to them, either above or below them. This is the case with the simple material elements; it is the case with palms and vines, (which constitute) the last stage of plants, in their relation to snails and shellfish, (which constitute) the (lowest) stage of animals. It is also the case with monkeys, creatures combining in themselves cleverness and perception, in their relation to man, the being who has the ability to think and to reflect. The preparedness (for transformation) that exists on either side, at each stage of the worlds, is meant when (we speak about) their connection.[53]

Plants do not have the same fineness and power that animals have. Therefore, the sages rarely turned to them. Animals are the last and final stage of the three permutations. Minerals turn into plants, and plants into animals, but animals cannot turn into anything finer than themselves.[54]

Numerous other Islamic scholars and scientists, including the polymaths Ibn al-Haytham and Al-Khazini, discussed and developed these ideas. Translated into Latin, these works began to appear in the West after the Renaissance and may have influenced Western philosophy and science.

You will get shot by your own cops if you tried to lynch chinks.

If the government approves of chink lynching, you'll probably lose all your Western allies and justify a Chinese invasion to put you in your place and possible Chinese nukes.

The fact that you cannot see that makes you a fool.

>People who are literally intimidated by cry-bullies try to talk tough

LOL

The Ash'ari polymath Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen) is considered a pioneer of phenomenology. He articulated a relationship between the physical and observable world and that of intuition, psychology and mental functions. His theories regarding knowledge and perception, linking the domains of science and religion, led to a philosophy of existence based on the direct observation of reality from the observer's point of view. Much of his thought on phenomenology was not further developed until the 20th century.[55]

really makes you think huh

Chinese haters generally tend to be bottom of the barrel dregs of society.

Op is one of these dregs and he hangs around with other dregs.

How is that a point?

Up to 80+ completely irrelevant posts now. Well done again wumao. You guys really are terrified aren't you?

There's a famous Confucian parable of sorts asking if a son catches his Dad stealing from the grain stores, is he bound to report on him? The answer is no, his first loyalty is to his father, the community second. This is translated as filial piety but the Chinese words mean something a bit less high minded.
But yeah, under pressure everyone everywhere says screw the Man, i got my senpai to think of.

The philosophy of mind was studied in medieval Islamic psychological thought, which refers to the study of the nafs (literally "self" or "psyche" in Arabic) in the Islamic world, particularly during the Islamic Golden Age (8th–15th centuries) as well as modern times (20th–21st centuries), and is related to psychology, psychiatry and the neurosciences.

You're trivial to destroy. You possess no battlefield creativity, and half of you are starving and malnourished, not to mention your genetics inherently grant you inferior physical strength.

The Soviets couldn't figure out American soldiers because they don't always follow orders. It's our strength. Your military would be even more confounded.

They have no sense of individuality. It's as simple as that.

in Islam you
Have to report him

The Arab polymath al-Hasan Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen; died c. 1041) presented a thorough mathematical critique and refutation of Aristotle's conception of place (topos) in his Risala/Qawl fi’l-makan (Treatise/Discourse on Place).

Aristotle's Physics (Book IV - Delta) stated that the place of something is the two-dimensional boundary of the containing body that is at rest and is in contact with what it contains. Ibn al-Haytham disagreed with this definition and demonstrated that place (al-makan) is the imagined (three-dimensional) void (al-khala' al-mutakhayyal) between the inner surfaces of the containing body. He showed that place was akin to space, foreshadowing Descartes's notion of place as space qua Extensio or even Leibniz's analysis situs. Ibn al-Haytham's mathematization of place rested on several geometric demonstrations, including his study on the sphere and other solids, which showed that the sphere (al-kura) is the largest in magnitude (volumetric) with respect to other geometric solids that have equal surface areas. For instance, a sphere that has an equal surface area to that of a cylinder, would be larger in (volumetric) magnitude than the cylinder; hence, the sphere occupies a larger place than that occupied by the cylinder; unlike what is entailed by Aristotle's definition of place: that this sphere and that cylinder occupy places that are equal in magnitude.[56] Ibn al-Haytham rejected Aristotle's philosophical concept of place on mathematical grounds. Later, the philosopher 'Abd al-Latif al-Baghdadi (13th century) tried to defend the Aristotelian conception of place in a treatise titled: Fi al-Radd ‘ala Ibn al-Haytham fi al-makan (A refutation of Ibn al-Haytham's place), although his effort was admirable from a philosophical standpoint, it was unconvincing from the scientific and mathematical viewpoints.[57]

>says all goodness is weakness
>accuses others of talking tough
ok m8

Your family ties are weak and easy to crack given enough pressure. Such is the tyranny of the majority.

Even if they don't, they'll be all be socially persecuted for as long as your memory remains. What a sweet parting gift you gave them, lol.

Yup. There's no hope for you all. I'm a native HKer and I laugh at all these millienia kids brainwashed by SJWs in HK thinking democracy will magic away their problems, lol.

You don't know the chinks fight dirty and will never fight you 1v1. They will just rape your family after mobbing you. We are vengeful like that.

Ibn al-Haytham also discussed space perception and its epistemological implications in his Book of Optics (1021). His experimental proof of the intromission model of vision led to changes in the way the visual perception of space was understood, contrary to the previous emission theory of vision supported by Euclid and Ptolemy. In "tying the visual perception of space to prior bodily experience, Alhacen unequivocally rejected the intuitiveness of spatial perception and, therefore, the autonomy of vision. Without tangible notions of distance and size for correlation, sight can tell us next to nothing about such things."[58]

Kys

We are improving in all aspects of which you described, most Asians are getting wealthier, taller, and more nourished. All 3 are connected. At least we aren't fat or sjw tier

It's literally the equivalent of a chatbot, with all the charm of a Chinese person. You're wasting your time responding.

In BC the Liberals are the free market party. They are philosophically in line with the federal Conservative party and are like the federal Liberals in name only. The NDP is the lefty party in BC. The BC liberal party has sold out the locals for their own gain so fuck them.

In the medieval Islamic world, an elementary school was known as a maktab, which dates back to at least the 10th century. Like madrasahs (which referred to higher education), a maktab was often attached to a mosque. In the 11th century, Ibn Sina (known as Avicenna in the West), in one of his books, wrote a chapter dealing with the maktab entitled "The Role of the Teacher in the Training and Upbringing of Children", as a guide to teachers working at maktab schools. He wrote that children can learn better if taught in classes instead of individual tuition from private tutors, and he gave a number of reasons for why this is the case, citing the value of competition and emulation among pupils as well as the usefulness of group discussions and debates. Ibn Sina described the curriculum of a maktab school in some detail, describing the curricula for two stages of education in a maktab school.[59]

Ibn Sina wrote that children should be sent to a maktab school from the age of 6 and be taught primary education until they reach the age of 14. During which time, he wrote that they should be taught the Qur'an, Islamic metaphysics, language, literature, Islamic ethics, and manual skills (which could refer to a variety of practical skills).[59]

America is strong enough to go it alone. We won't have to, though - the Europeans like having us around.

You seriously think a Chinese invasion of the US is possible. You'd get some islands at best. Don't you think that all non-Chinese Americans would swing 100% behind beating the ever-living fuck out of any nation that dated to openly try to invade us? Sure, we have our internal problems, but those would be put on hold the second China declared war.

Your nation lives because we allow it. Don't make us reconsider that decision.

Ibn Sina refers to the secondary education stage of maktab schooling as the period of specialization, when pupils should begin to acquire manual skills, regardless of their social status. He writes that children after the age of 14 should be given a choice to choose and specialize in subjects they have an interest in, whether it was reading, manual skills, literature, preaching, medicine, geometry, trade and commerce, craftsmanship, or any other subject or profession they would be interested in pursuing for a future career. He wrote that this was a transitional stage and that there needs to be flexibility regarding the age in which pupils graduate, as the student's emotional development and chosen subjects need to be taken into account.[60]

The pioneering development of the scientific method by the Arab Ash'ari polymath Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen) was an important contribution to the philosophy of science. In the Book of Optics (c. 1025 AD), his scientific method was very similar to the modern scientific method and consisted of the following procedures:[34]

Observation
Statement of problem
Formulation of hypothesis
Testing of hypothesis using experimentation
Analysis of experimental results
Interpretation of data and formulation of conclusion
Publication of findings
In The Model of the Motions, Ibn al-Haytham also describes an early version of Occam's razor, where he employs only minimal hypotheses regarding the properties that characterize astronomical motions, as he attempts to eliminate from his planetary model the cosmological hypotheses that cannot be observed from Earth.[61]

You don't know shit about modern China, do you gweilo? Your media teaches you nothing but lies, while they support the chinks buying up your land and driving up housing prices in your own country.

Do you have "superior physical strength" enough to withstand bullets and missiles, you stupid faggot? May I remind you that the biggest war America lost is when they faced "malnourished starving" Chinese peasants in Korea?

>morality is goodness
LOL no. Your excessive SJW-infested morality is weak. China cares about itself and protects itself.

You talk tough yet have nothing to back your "tough words", which is why I laugh at you.

In Aporias against Ptolemy, Ibn al-Haytham commented on the difficulty of attaining scientific knowledge:

"Truth is sought for itself [but] the truths, [he warns] are immersed in uncertainties [and the scientific authorities (such as Ptolemy, whom he greatly respected) are] not immune from error..."[35]

He held that the criticism of existing theories — which dominated this book — holds a special place in the growth of scientific knowledge:

"Therefore, the seeker after the truth is not one who studies the writings of the ancients and, following his natural disposition, puts his trust in them, but rather the one who suspects his faith in them and questions what he gathers from them, the one who submits to argument and demonstration, and not to the sayings of a human being whose nature is fraught with all kinds of imperfection and deficiency. Thus the duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and, applying his mind to the core and margins of its content, attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."[35]

A rabbi would say it's case by case and depends on many circumstances. Is the father a habitual thief? Just how much of a community threat is he? Is he under pressures you can't see, like a debt or a starving relative to care for?
Jewish wisdom has shame and humor involved, it's the hateful ones in everyone religion who wreck everything.
>The Soviets couldn't figure out American soldiers because they don't always follow orders. It's our strength. Your military would be even more confounded.
True. Chinese zerg with numbers, Americans zerg with power. The agility of soldiers who can think for themselves is truly terrible to deal with. I tease Amerifats here from time to time but i've seen em when they come to Darwin or Brisbane for the Land Warfare training (yeah we actually teach it) and there's no denying the US military machine is the gnarliest in the history of the world.

Asians, Chinese specifically are fukin based

They stick to their own family and question everything and everyone. They are brought up to question the government. They are some of the most uncucked people I have ever met.

They also don't blow themselves up which is a plus.

Jews must die

No "Chinese invasion" is necessary. You are rotting from within. China doesn't need to fight a war to win, it just needs to wait.

And lol @ you thinking YOU make the decisions, HAHAHAHA. Your politicians do, and they love that chink money. Why don't you show how much your vote matters, LOL.

Ibn al-Haytham attributed his experimental scientific method and scientific skepticism to his Islamic faith. He believed that human beings are inherently flawed and that only God is perfect. He reasoned that to discover the truth about nature, it is necessary to eliminate human opinion and error, and allow the universe to speak for itself.[34] In The Winding Motion, Ibn al-Haytham further wrote that faith should only apply to prophets of Islam and not to any other authorities, in the following comparison between the Islamic prophetic tradition and the demonstrative sciences:

"From the statements made by the noble Shaykh, it is clear that he believes in Ptolemy's words in everything he says, without relying on a demonstration or calling on a proof, but by pure imitation (taqlid); that is how experts in the prophetic tradition have faith in Prophets, may the blessing of God be upon them. But it is not the way that mathematicians have faith in specialists in the demonstrative sciences."[62]

Yeah, but i've had chinese students who are smart, proud and good looking. It's like Cred Forums is a net for shitheads sometimes and i get embarrassed to be here.

Ibn al-Haytham described his search for truth and knowledge as a way of leading him closer to God:

"I constantly sought knowledge and truth, and it became my belief that for gaining access to the effulgence and closeness to God, there is no better way than that of searching for truth and knowledge."[36]

His contemporary Abū Rayhān al-Bīrūnī also introduced an early scientific method in nearly every field of inquiry he studied. For example, in his treatise on mineralogy, Kitab al-Jamahir (Book of Precious Stones), he is "the most exact of experimental scientists", while in the introduction to his study of India, he declares that "to execute our project, it has not been possible to follow the geometric method" and develops comparative sociology as a scientific method in the field.[63] He was also responsible for introducing the experimental method into mechanics,[64] the first to conduct elaborate experiments related to astronomical phenomena,[65] and a pioneer of experimental psychology.[66]

>it is their seat though

Not here it isnt, Chang. You're the reason people have contempt for asians.

Superior physical strength allows you to keep going on the battlefield, to continue fighting when the enemy collapses from exhaustion, to break through more barriers. Of course it doesn't help all that much if you get shot, but that's not the only part of war, you fuckwit.

Didn't your money get wiped out when a politician said something anti-semitic and a rich wall street jew bought up a bunch of your currency and dumped it? Or was that Singapore?
Either way, a good lesson in why you don't mess with power.

Watch this video and you will understand EXACTLY why the Chinese are how they are.

BUT MUSLIMES ARE SUBHUMAN BROWN PEOPLE!!

I swear, if it hadn't been for certain historical accidents, the positions between europe and the arab world could have ended up completely reversed from what they are now. Their civilization was every bit as advanced, their religion was just as extreme as ours.

>smart, proud and good looking
God just fuck off to China already, riceburner.

>Why is this?
Because there's so many of them. They have gotten to the point where they do not even care about each other. Why should we care about them?

youtube.com/watch?v=U9g-Mgogiok

He's being a child, China would take over the world if they had enough soap and chewing gum to run the war for more than a few months, but they don't.
There's actually some Aussies who obsess about Chinese troops coming to Australia. Chinese troops would get three hours drive into the continent and all die at once. Seriously not a worry.

To any late comers to this thread: ask yourself why someone would want to derail it so thoroughly. China is the sick man of Asia and not only do they know it, they're fucking terrified.

you are so autistic malaysia
you think you've figured out a way to troll, but its just being a pest

That was singapore

You are just jealous of islam

see you think this is so clever
malaysias first attempt at trolling
so cute lets take a picture

We allowed your advance

My sides!

You're just weird, the Chinese see everyone else on earth as interesting minorities and from their point of view they are right. Humans are Chinese, Indian and assorted other coffee colors with whites being what? 10%?
Do you live in one of those valleys where you turn 40 without ever leaving or meeting anyone not white?

Unlike his contemporary Avicenna's scientific method where "general and universal questions came first and led to experimental work", al-Biruni developed scientific methods where "universals came out of practical, experimental work" and "theories are formulated after discoveries."[63] During his debate with Avicenna on natural philosophy, al-Biruni made the first real distinction between a scientist and a philosopher, referring to Avicenna as a philosopher and considering himself to be a mathematical scientist.[67]

Al-Biruni's scientific method was similar to the modern scientific method in many ways, particularly his emphasis on repeated experimentation. Biruni was concerned with how to conceptualize and prevent both systematic errors and random errors, such as "errors caused by the use of small instruments and errors made by human observers." He argued that if instruments produce random errors because of their imperfections or idiosyncratic qualities, then multiple observations must be taken, analyzed qualitatively, and on this basis, arrive at a "common-sense single value for the constant sought", whether an arithmetic mean or a "reliable estimate."[68]

My sides when islam is the foundation of the west

Avicenna (Ibn Sina) is considered the father of modern medicine,[69] for his introduction of experimental medicine and clinical trials,[70] the experimental use and testing of drugs, and a precise guide for practical experimentation in the process of discovering and proving the effectiveness of medical substances,[71] in his medical encyclopedia, The Canon of Medicine (11th century), which was the first book dealing with experimental medicine. It laid out the following rules and principles for testing the effectiveness of new drugs or medications, which still form the basis of modern clinical trials:[70]

"The drug must be free from any extraneous accidental quality."
"It must be used on a simple, not a composite, disease."
"The drug must be tested with two contrary types of diseases, because sometimes a drug cures one disease by Its essential qualities and another by its accidental ones."
"The quality of the drug must correspond to the strength of the disease. For example, there are some drugs whose heat is less than the coldness of certain diseases, so that they would have no effect on them."
"The time of action must be observed, so that essence and accident are not confused."
"The effect of the drug must be seen to occur constantly or in many cases, for if this did not happen, it was an accidental effect."
"The experimentation must be done with the human body, for testing a drug on a lion or a horse might not prove anything about its effect on man."

No, I grew up in a large, ethnically diverse city. The scales fell from my eyes early.

You clearly have never spoken to a Chinese person who trusts you enough to provide their true opinion on blacks and Indians. It would make the KKK blush.

The first documented description of a peer review process is found in the Ethics of the Physician written by Ishaq bin Ali al-Rahwi (854–931) of al-Raha, Syria, who describes the first medical peer review process. His work, as well as later Arabic medical manuals, state that a visiting physician must always make duplicate notes of a patient's condition on every visit. When the patient was cured or had died, the notes of the physician were examined by a local medical council of other physicians, who would review the practising physician's notes to decide whether his/her performance have met the required standards of medical care. If their reviews were negative, the practicing physician could face a lawsuit from a maltreated patient.[72]

ALLAHU AKBAR

I BRING THE WONDERS OF ISLAM TO POL

THIS MESSAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZAKIR NAIK MINISTERIES

>Ethics of the Goat-Fucking Physician

no one is reading these autismo

you are just further displaying the male muslims tendency for passive aggression

My town's biggest minority group is Asians. Not really many any Chinese. There is one Chinese family that has a takeout place here though. Don't get me wrong, they're nice and all but their kids must get so bored living at that place working all day. Free labor, am I right? Also, you can hear the couple talking to each other in Chinese in the back kitchen. The Chinese language sounds pretty aggressive, ha!

Most of the Asians here are things like Vietnamese, Cambodian, Indian, ect. They're usually fine. Lots of Indians in my state actually. Never had a problem with them. They're polite, and actually speak English.

The Asians are far preferable to the inner city "youths", the hordes of illegal immigrants, and east African refugees. The Christian Africans are alright though. The difference between a Muslim Somali, and a Christian Kenyan is like night and day. If my state MUST have "diversity" I'd rather have Indians/east Asians.

Watch this video to understand EXACTLY How the chinse are why the yare !

>you still pretend you are the majority
lol, how sad. It doesn't matter how much you dislike chinks, as long as the people in charge continue to take chinese cash.

>m-muh superior endurance
You have never lived through starvation. You have never eaten your family to survive. And you think you are "tougher" than the average chink? You stupid little gweilo, you live in a developed country and your instincts are dulled.

China doesn't need to risk war to take over the world, that's why. You just sit there and take it like the beta cucks you are.

>repost constantly hoping to get a reply
Have a pity (You), lol.

#notallasians
Well, most asians other than the Japanese.

top kek

a musel going snackbar on Mr. Wang, the fucking roach says it will kill the dragon by the force of it's antennaes

roach, know your habitat and btfo plz

you may try to eradicate europe and maybe you found an enemy to compete with, but stay away from the tiger, that's just an insult

>Dumped Maoism to become the worlds 2nd largest economy
>High amounts of nationalism
>Beats down uppity Muslims
>Rarely hands out green cards to foreigners
>Cultural focus on the family unit
>Doesn't like fags, recently banned depictions of them on TV
>People aren't afraid to be racist or tell someone that they are fucking fat

All while most of the west has been letting in droves of Muslims/immigrants, self hating, turning away from the familial unit, promoting fags and trannies, and feeling ashamed over instincts like race bias and disgust over fat people. Maybe people should turn their anger towards their cucked leaders that bend over for the Chinese instead of China expanding its power like any other nation in the same situation would.