>tfw no comfy farm-owning Rhodesian light infantry bf

one of the worst feels t b h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_bSp7lNqAk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bf
kill yourself fag

>he isn't a girl

I'm really happy about the level of Rhodie threads lately. It's also an easy redpill for all the new normies we've been having, the farm murders, etc.

Keep it up, OP, jy is doen lekker werk!

If he's really a faggot leave him alone, he likes dicks and still wants to be on Cred Forums. Let's not act like the left. I'll take all the help I can get.

nice short shorts faggot

I'd kill you and him together.

Every time I see those threads with farmers and their FALs I am reminded that I am prohibited from buying a G3.

insecure european detected

thanks OP

I had been looking for that image

youtu.be/_bSp7lNqAk4

>no girls allowed on my Cred Forums
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just imagine how ultimate a red pill a video game about the Selous Scouts could be. It's such a fresh setting that it would naturally garner interest and with the progressives attacking the setup you would have an instant PR stunt to promote it on. It's just a question of how subversive you make it. Do you let the player walk through a ransacked village with bodies of massacred white children everywhere or do you start it from the eyes of a farmers boy with the conflict dwelling up. The desolation you feel out there in the prairie when you have to make your rounds at night after some rumors started. More and more reports coming in and all of it in the game is contrasted by the international press you can see that tells the world all is well in the bush.

I know it sounds like terrible propaganda in any way but it is an interesting scenario nevertheless. If Call Of Duty achieved to attract millions of buyers with the same concept over and over again than why not explore some untouched material?

>girls
>Cred Forums
good joke m8

>ransacked village
>farmers boy
>prairie

mate please learn more about rhodesia

Nice clock, Ahmed. In my country all races hate muslims. We don't make them mayors of our capital.

You wouldnt do a damn thing. Bin that knife, make sure you pay your Tellie tax.

U first bully

That is not a stupid idea, I won't lie. Execution would be impossible.

Wait....what if you took the engine to an existing FPS, and skinned it to your purposes, redid the cut scenes, etc. That would be a lot less work and still be workable.

Even if the engine was stolen it wouldnt matter, you would just package it all in an executable. Torrents never die.

you better not be joshie

Of course not, I wish I was that cute ;_;

That is a girl unfortunately. She's time-stamped before, always obsessing over Rhodesia.

Evidence?

For, science....

Fucking beautiful

Really...?

There are girls on here but they always get run off because Cred Forums is just militarized /r9k/

>girls
>on the internet

>Rhodie
>speaks Afrikaans

I would though, lad. You're a faggot who needs removing.

Even a butter knife would fuck you up.

They didn't have little houses on the prairie?

It's not something you can do on two weekends and be done with it. A lot of stand alone mods have been in development for years but there is one advantage: There is no need for good enemy AI!

You and OP should take a romantic helicopter ride.

>responding to a namefag
>a namefag who is encouraging REAL faggotry
>a namefag who is encouraging this stupid newfag who is using "lol" unironically because hes fresh off the boat from reddit or facebook
fucking filter him forever, hes a cancer ball

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

rhodesia was bush and scrub

failures.

here its called the veldt

that and Savannah/prairie

Fucking beautiful

So it's a bit greener like you can see in the background of attached picture []? It's how I picture most of it.

>Anglos

ewww

here is what i see from back yard

Leer meer, kinder.

I'm not gay, actually a chad. All /polacks/ will know who I am soon enough.

I just don't understand hating /polgbts/, it's literally leftist tier infighting.

If someone is really actually a faggot with no chance of saving, make sure they know they are a disgrace and move on.

Are all whites in SA redpilled? I have a hard time any of you guys can live there and not see how awful niggers are

Good one sven, take any muslim cock lately? Oh no that's right, your women already did.

I use the same handle so I can communicate with people I've come into contact with in other threads. It's not a conspiracy.

Good. Cred Forums and /r9k/ are both based.

>complain about falling birthrate
>attack redpilled nationalist girls
Sounds like a movement destined for the bin

I don't care about the birthrate. I don't take pol seriously. It's good for shitposting and maymays

i used to know 1 or 2 blue pilled hippies when i was at varsity. dont know any now.

Shorter shorts=stronk.

Silkies in the USMC are always worn by PT studs who don't give a fuck. Rescue swimmers wear THE SHORTEST tan shorts that are legally allowed in the Occident.

If you aren't wearing short light shorts you're a fucking moron. Anything close to the knee is borderline formalwear.

>wanting a white bf in the current year

You don't want to be r-racist, right s-shiksa?

I'd literally suck their dicks, they're cute af :^)

My younger sister is dating a guy from SA. He's Dutch. I'm actually pretty proud because he's not a faggot.

Sounds like something you could do as a farcry mod

>dutch
>not a faggot

lmao bluepilled af

he meant afrikaaner not dutch

To be fair Rhodesians did know Afrikaans, but it wasn't their language of choice and they didn't use it often.
They'd also disassociate from Eugene and the AWB - they had a totally different approach to race relations than he did funnily enough.
Loads of them are living here now in my area.

whats the difference

>There is no need for good enemy AI!

Kek'd, made me erect, and you're the primary suspect.

My colleague just told me that a prairie is dry grass land without bushes. So apparently more like this [].

I guess I the Kiwi is right. I am definitely not up to the task of environment design.

Sorry that's correct. He's only said he has Dutch heritage. Not too well versed in all the weird shit. His family has been there for generations.

afrikaaners are a mix of 50% dutch 40% german 10% french people who live in south africa for the past 350 years.

Rhodesians spoke English, not Afrikaans you moron

>2016

>Still idolizing a bunch of losers

They got fucked the moment the guerrillas had safe haven in Mozambique, Smith should've settled and worked out a deal to retain control of the economy while giving up political power.

>worked out a deal to retain control of the economy while giving up political power

>with a communist african national group that wanted to redistribute land and kill whitey

What are you smoking?

Military the Rhodesians, won, but since insurgencies are wars of politics they were shafted in the long term. The overwhelming support ZANU and ZAPLA got from Russia, China, other African commies like the ANC, the international media, and the UN did not play well for Ian Smith. Rhodesia only had Israel and South Africa in their corner, every time they tried to get a press release out about a raid on a terriorists camp it would be drowned in several different biased reports of warcrimes and dead civilians.

Thats not to say some villagers didn't get mixed up in the crossfire, but some of the reports from the UN were fudged, heavily. Currently the US is looking into Fireforce and Pseudo-operations as an effective COIN method. Both worked well for the Rhodesians.

It was a war of survival for the whites. I know that, sadly most historians that cover the subject tend to write it off. Civilan Tracking Units were a very popular and effective in locating terrs for Fireforce to come in.

The insurgents also slaughtered blacks that didn't support the cause. A popular practice was stoning the dog, or dragging the non-believers into the center of the village and having the rest kill them.

The death of whites in Rhodesia was conveniently ignored by most of the international press and the sham that is the UN human rights report.

You know it better than I do.

Ian smith was right all along