Has anyone noticed the increased stigmatising of the 'anti-vax' crowd by the media over the last 5 years...

Has anyone noticed the increased stigmatising of the 'anti-vax' crowd by the media over the last 5 years? At this point they are painted as comparable to flat earthers. Also, red pill me on vaccines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M1VwVBmx0Ng&index=6&list=LLCgB8FIaO6IjCCZR-hAdtiQ
medicaldaily.com/measles-outbreak-anti-vaxxers-391545
archive.is/PIPqG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It saves a lot of children lives.
Who the fuck would be against it?

They gave half of pol autism.

>Has anyone noticed the increased stigmatising of the 'anti-vax' crowd by the media over the last 5 years? At this point they are painted as comparable to flat earthers.
But this is a good thing.

Kill yourself asap

There are no anti-vaxxers. Maybe a fraction of 1% of the American population might believe this and only because some stupid celebrity talked about it.

This is a facebook debate and nothing more. Mostly women talk about this shit.

Sage.

anybody who questions any element of the safety or effectiveness of any vaccine is lumped into the anti vaccination crowd, the media leading the charge, raises flags imo

> mandatory vaccines
> letting people mandate what goes into your bloodstream

Are you stupid?

I already got full vaccinated against every type of shit they can throw at me, the people that don't wanna get vaccinated it's their problem, but then when they measles and tetanus then it's their fault.

Clueless idiot, go back to kikebook

enjoy your polio retard.

Those people being experts in their field and far more knowledgeable than you.

I'm fully vaccinated and I spend my days posting kek theads on pol. Nothing wrong with me. Dubs get.

Because "experts" are NEVER wrong about ANYTHING

>be me
>get typhiod fever vacination
>literally die!!!!!!
>see my life flash before my eyes to be woken up to my mom talking to hospital priest about about how it will be ok.
>be like wtf
>refuse to ever get vaccination again
>every year they still push me to get them and im like bro look at my medical record

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Less wrong than your bitch ass self.
Fight me nigga.

/thread

Yes. If you look into the Wakefield scandal, all he did was ask if a single batch of the MMR vaccine was responsible for the Autism like behavior he identified. The Journalist who attacks him works for the paper controlled by the ((())) who own GSK.

Here's the red-pill on vaccines.

youtube.com/watch?v=M1VwVBmx0Ng&index=6&list=LLCgB8FIaO6IjCCZR-hAdtiQ

Are you stupid?

>cousins wife is anti-vax
>visiting home for christmas with my 1 year old daughter
>they have 5 unvaccinated children that tend to get sick easily

I would just not go, but I'm about to go to Korea for 2 years.

measles is literally a meme

we have 300,000 people getting lyme disease a year yet the media makes a big to-do about 300 niggers getting measles

Gove your children bleach enemas instead. 100% sociologically proven to cure autism.

>anti-vaxers
Tinfoil-hat tier conspiracy theorists who think vaccines are nanobots created by the Jews or some ridiculous shit.

>people who stigmatize anti-vaxers
Attention seeking SJW turds on Facebook who blab incessantly about this issue until people unsubscribe from their feeds because literally no one cares.

tl;dr a fringe minority of idiots lets their children die of polio while another fringe minority of idiots rages at them for it.

Because herd immunity is important.

if circumcision can cause autism why can't a big ass needle

they pay out millions of damages every year for damages caused directly by vaccinations

>more vaccines = more profits for pharmaceutical conglomerates

buy them all goy, be a good goyim and buy them all

>AUTISM IN VACCINES IS REAL, HERE LET ME SHOW YOU A PROOF
>kikesdid911chemtrails.com/orgoniteshealcancer

>Tinfoil-hat tier conspiracy theorists who think vaccines are nanobots created by the Jews or some ridiculous shit.
Perfect straw-man. Almost lifelike in quality.

Most of "antivax"-activists are just poor niggers buying cheapest vaccines out of date. Not every time its their fault, but thats the reason. If you go private clinic and pay for your vaccine it's 99.5% everything will be fine (.5% you have some specific allergy and u will have to take antihistomin pills).

>t. Facebook Mom

Next you are going to tell me there is a war on breastfeeding and it's punishable by death.

They are comparable to flat-Earthers.

The facts are in. Vaccines inoculate our children against preventable diseases.

Mostly because the "criticisms" are based on claims that vaccines contain things that vaccines don't contain.

Because that was 300,000 cases of lyme disease that weren't preventable, and 300 cases of measles that were.

Neither one can. Current studies are starting to demonstrate pretty clearly that autism is caused by pollution.

Incorrect. Most are soccer-moms.

I believe in extreme usefulness vaccines, but I also believe in the infinite capabilities of corruption and mistakes.

However, admitting that some erroneously corrupted/spoiled batch of vaccines or some scam producer did go through all the regulations would probably do more damage than the corruption itself as a large amount of people would stop using vaccines.

Is it still good to tell the truth if it leads to more suffering?

It's not a question of being wrong,it's a question of corruption.
Letting the government enforce injections of whatever on the entire population is a bad fucking idea whether or not vaccines give you autism.

idk if yanks spread diseases that were supposed to be extinct amongst themselves since they rarely travel abroad but you should stop feeding antibiotics to your cattle just so you can clean the pens less frequently
thx

>All those children that died of measles at Disneyland
>LEAVE DA ANTI-VACS ALONE, DEY GOOD BOYS, JENNY MCARTHY 4 PREZ

Australia speaks the truth, what if they sneak non-dank memes into our vaccinations?

Agreed: corruption of our civilian government is the real bogeyman. Let's also get read of meat inspectors and fire departments. Letting government tell you what meat is and isn't safe, and when buildings are an aren't on fire, is a bad fucking idea whether or not you get e. coli or burn to death.

>only the government has the divine capability to do those things

Why stop there? Why not have Gov mandate and dictate literally every aspect of your life?

Get the fuck out of my father's land, you commie garbage.

>literally being an ideologue
Don't cry to me when your kid dies from an easily preventable disease.

Anti-vax is a purely American born spazz movement.

Spoiled food insurance can fund the oversight, if supermarkets refuse to let private inspectors in they can just pay off the road companies to block access to all their goods.

Its because they are as dumb as flat earthers

>At this point they are painted as comparable to flat earthers.
That's because they are just as credible.

And don't cry to us when muh gubmental 'thorities n xpurts force you into taking shit that only benefits some pharma company at best and are a detriment to your freedom at worst.

how do we prevent this from happening AND get rid of easily preventable disease?

Did she breastfeed? I would say that is a more important factor than vaccinations.

/thread

Living and growing up in a tropical environment, every single person here gets tons of vaccines. Nobody I have ever met is autistic or autistic like, at most if well off they tend to be Internet shut ins and even that's rare. Blaming vaccines is retarded and the slightest look at reality or scientific data proves that, stop trying to revive smallpox you retards.

She did.

If anyone had any shred of doubt, this thread should make it very clear to anyone that Cred Forums is persistently monitored by government shills.

The artificial womb is almost available for commercial use.
Until then, prepare. Save your money, build a family house, prepare !

The womanless era may be inevitable, but only those that prepare will be able to produce hundreds of boys and shape the glorious future of Humanity.

Prepare, the golden age awaits !

what can i say, natural selection i guess

Herd protection.
Now if you want to avoid vaccines for your kids you can go in Africa.

People are suspicious of big pharma companies and they are right to be, they are a mafia (and I say that as a med student) but vaccination and antibiotic therapies are the biggest reasons we don't die at 35.
Anti-vaxx mom should better fight obesity amongst pregnant women than trying to make bad science.

Its cause all us reasonable people are fucking fed up with the uneducated, antiscience crowd. When you refuse to get your kids vaccinated, it puts our kids at risk. 100% should be mandated for kids attending public schools. Don't like it, home school your kid or send them to some private disease factory that doesn't require vaccinations

Pharmecutical companies hire shills to canvas the internet, calling people who don't use their products "Crazy tin foil hatters"

They are just trying to protect their buisiness model.

Vaccines don't do shit except GIVE you the disease they are supposed to protect you from.

Not even joking.

If your kids are vaccinated, then how are unvaccinated kids putting your retarded kids at risk, retard?

I'm having kids and I don't plan to vax, specifically because of all the demonization of anti-vaxxers. That proves that they must be onto something.

Because vaccines are not 100% effective retard

Your pic actually shows how measles deaths dropped after the vaccine was introduced. This one might be easier for you small brain to interpret.

Med student here:

They are the same tier as flat-earth tards. Literally the only people who think anti-vax is good are people who have 0 fundamental understanding of what vaccines are. And they get shit because they compromise herd immunity. Anti-vaxxers are the dumbest of the dumb.

>autism.

>Implying autism is a bad thing.

Prevents heard mentality, less susceptible to shilling, greater Independence as a result of lost social skills, seeing things mechanically rather than emotionally.
Doesn't like physical contact, or emotional attachments meaning less susceptible to the vaginal jew.

The real red-pill here is that autism is considered "bad" by the media because it's harder to control.

Vaccines are good.
But the anti-vac crowd isn't, because it keeps promoting the autism = bad sentiment.

As it should be

Anti vaxxers are moon bats

But they are not autists.

What's the problem with a meales outbreak in the US, here and then?

> medicaldaily.com/measles-outbreak-anti-vaxxers-391545

No, it's not for fuck's sake.

Anti-vax is the greatest snake oil of our generation

Often they point out things like vaccines containing traces of Mercury, whilst ignoring the fact you get about 20x as much mercury in your blood from eating a tuna sandwich.

This. If they want to force a needle in you, beware, remember that vaccines have totally been used already to secretly inject people's bodies with undisclosed drugs such as contraceptives given to Ethiopians as part of a genocidal effort.
archive.is/PIPqG