Why have children?

Don't you think it is cruel to have children?

Nobody ever asked for the horrible struggle that is existence. You are literally having a child for your own selfish reasons. How does that make you any better than the "childless bluepilled beta cucks"?

Also, why the fuck would you waste your ressources on children? Children are probably one of the most risk-worthy investments that one could do, and what do you get out of it?

Well, actually nothing. Literally NOTHING.

And even with that, there's a high risk that your son becomes a weeb manchild who still lives with you in his 30s or your daughter becomes a BBC-worshipping slut.

And also, why the fuck would you even feel the need to have children?

There's no reason to, no incentive, no rational reason, whatever you name it.

You could easily learn investing, or get a god-tier job with all your time free for studying.

You could literally spend the rest of your life with entertainment via movies, anime, video games, VR is coming soon, sexbots are coming soon, designer babies are coming soon so "muh white rayss" is saved too.

Why the fuck would you breed in 2016?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Having children in this day and age is one of the most cucked things a man can do.

Studies have determined that a very minimal amount of the childs personality is linked to the influence of their parents, most is influenced by society and their peers.

That's because most dipshits don't homeschool their kids.
No fucking duh your kids aren't influenced by you when they spend 70% of their waking hours away from you,your wife and the family at large.

Is it wrong to disregard any faggot who refers to life as suffering or a struggle? I fucking hate when tools try to act deep.

>And even with that, there's a high risk that your son becomes a weeb manchild who still lives with you in his 30s or your daughter becomes a BBC-worshipping slut.

This kind of things happen only if you let it happen. There are always signs, but parents choose to ignore them, believing their children are too much of a saint to be capable of doing those acts.

i said the same thing to my parents

>theres a surplus of humans on the planet already
>people dont like their lives, for the most part
>tons of people actually KILL THEMSELVES because life sucks so much. I have KNOWN people who shot themselves, died of cancer, overdosed on drugs, all because life sucks so much.

having kids is entirely selfish and fucked up. people who have kids are assholes.

Would you a deer, Cred Forums?

>Also, why the fuck would you waste your ressources on children?

I don't know Hans, you can keep watching a black man fuck your wife and i can have a family, it's cool.

I was waiting for a bunch of deer to come flying out of its ass. You left me disappointed op.

N I H I L I S M

Life is full of suck, faggots are going to wallow in it instead of just letting the motions carry them

If you think like that you may aswell kill yourself right now. Life isn't just all fucking pain. Have you never gone somewhere with your parents, have your father teach you something and laugh with your siblings? Or are you some single mother spawn.

>OP will be an old man in a retirement home alone without any family to love him

Kek
Hopefully you will grow out of your nihilism phase and one day appreciate the idea of choosing family and the general benefits of having a loving family.

>b-but everything has to benefit me in a selfish level!

See thats why your life is going to be so shit because youre so selfish that even having children is all about you.

>You could easily learn investing, or get a god-tier job with all your time free for studying.

there is no reason to do this. none. existence is suffering with or without silly distraction

Basically kys

>if your raise your son right he wont become 30 year old weeb in your house. Set high expectations and get angry when they dont achieve. Make sure your daughter knows niggers are shit.

>also you make money, your woman raises child

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>Don't you think it is cruel to have children?

Depends if you lube them up first or not.

>not spending your early twenties getting a god teir job and saving a bunch of money
>not banging 18-22 y/o pussy in your thirties
>not having this slut wrapped around your finger because "youre so much more mature than my other friends user!"
>not making her into a baby machine in her mid twenties
>not homeschooling your kids and raising them right and teaching them lessons and morals that matter most to you and not a faceless system

Jesus Christ you all just suck ass at life.

If you want to be respected and worshiped by these sluts you have to make yourself into that kind of person first. Be a god damned alpha and spread your alpha genes.

>influenced by society and their peers
It's always been like that. It's just that a few decades ago the society and peers influencing children were close-knit communities structured as families.
The point its not homeschooling your child, which is stupid as fuck. It's alla bout educating your offspring with a good core of values

EDUCATION=/=SCHOOLING

neoliberal cruel economy discourages you to have children because you are more flexible in work without them

Are you retarded? The number one reason was out of duty to the kid moron.

Life is all about regret. Have children or don't I bet most of you will end up regretting your choice either way, even if only secretly, without admitting it publicly or to your family. Its the grass is greener on the other side syndrome. The root of all suffering is the ability to contrast and compare and realize you got the shittier deal. So sit back, have fun and do what you want because in the end there's no way to win this.

they guys with no kids surely win

all is about money and they got more money, more time, more relax, leisure, more sleep, more travel, etc, etc

having children is bad for you it is clear

>he don't want blonde and very cute daughter just like in animes
Hans, you are starving in a middle of tomato field

Antinatalism*

Nihlism wouldn't care about breeding one way or the other.

children are not nice manga-like entities

they shit, they smell, they cry, you need to take care of them, spend time with them, tired, depressed, angry or not

you need to buy shit for them, food, the education cost A LOT, you cannot just go out for a drink and let them alone

no kids=high hand

and the competition is strong, remember: kids is the surest way to waste your life

>Studies have determined that a very minimal amount of the childs personality is linked to it the influence of their parents

Are you for real? Keep studying.

The reason most children don't turn out as "intended" is because their parents were shit tier

>god teir job
>banging 18-22 y/o pussy
>not having this slut wrapped around your finger
>Jesus Christ you all just suck ass at life.
>If you want to be respected and worshiped by these sluts
>Be a god damned alpha

>>>/theredpill/

>implying any pollack could even be in a position to have a kid
>implying we are all not asocial autistic fedoras

FREE LABOR

This pretty much. I dont know why anyone here is talking about having kids to begin with.

Fags that make these threads had no father growing up and were raised by shrilly, apathetic mothers too afraid of losing everyone in their life so they cater to their childs every need and never let them have a normal social life, resulting in broken manchildren living at home into their 30s.

can we call Germans something else?

i don't like my name being synonymous with an islamic flag

I do. I'm firmly antinatalist. Life is shit.

>That's why grandparents are for
Just kidding, I'm not an asshole

grandparents should work more to increase GDP, in Europe we should all work more and more and children do not help in it

also grandparents could pass dangerous Christian thought to pure, innocent children

I got a vasectomy about two months ago. I didn't want this world to have another slave.

Oh look, it's (((you))).

>Don't you think it is cruel to have children?
No. Human suffering has no negative value.

Furthermore, children will be born whether you have them or not, so it's an irrelevant question.

Not if we implement forced sterilisations.

Great job making no argument and making yourself even more pathetic by throwing around dank memes instead of making an intelegent post

You should either grow up or kys and remove your genes from the pool

But then you're contravening the rights of extant people, inflicting suffering on real people rather than potential ones.
Further, other animals will continue reproducing even in our absence.

No you dipshit.
Producing healthy offspring is your one and only reason to exist. Your purpose in life. Now go and procreate, and raise your childrein the good way.

Dont worry about kids until your thirties

Men should be older when they have children. That way they can spend their early adulthood working and improving oneself. You have more time to date and experience the world. All of this healthy for a man to experience. Then you settle down in your thirties after you secured a good level of confidence and a good job.

Women should have them young however because she will be able to have more children and less risk for birth defects.

Fuck off shlomo

You have down's user. You are a product of the cancer that is spreading through the West. You are the result of years of manipulation by Jewish media and feminist subterfuge. Go on, keep believing that you're at the bottom of the social ladder. Go on, submit to the whims of people lesser than you.

If you ever grow up and realize that to be a man is to be the most powerful unit of society, maybe then you can help rebuild the west from this utter shit stye that women's suffrage and Jewish influence have brought about.

ITT: NEET faggots and entitled bitches still think the world is all about them and their happiness.

Do you know how selfish you sound, having reaped the rewards of thousands of years of advancement? None of you would exist if your parents had such a shitty attitude, let alone have the luxury of not doing shit for 30 years, jacking off to animu and playing vidya.

>Great job making no argument and making yourself even more pathetic by throwing around dank memes instead of making an intelegent post
>You should either grow up or kys and remove your genes from the pool

I wish their parents were pathetic purposeless shits so i wouldnt have to read the shitty posts their offspring produced t

>calls me reddit
>cant even quote right

Lold heartily

>Nobody ever asked for the horrible struggle that is existence.
That's how I used to view life, but this viewpoint is mostly comes from asshat nihilists whos childhoods sucked.
Life does hurt, wear a cup.
The main reason for having kids back in the day was to keep our species going .
>inb4 muh overpopulation
Tough shit.
That's why we have abortion.
Sure some people have kids for selfish reasons but I myself am quite proud of my young'ns and they're getting a good life I never had.
So you can take your regressive beliefs somewhere else Ahmed.
I'm contributing to the white race and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Life isn't all about woman and sex user. You can find happiness outside of that too

>1 post by this ID

The only thing in life of value to the individual is pleasure. If having a child brings you joy, do that. If not then don't. There are pluses and minuses to each prospect. Your race's legacy doesn't matter when you die and neither do the lives of your children. Do as thou wilt for nothing is nearly as important as a good time.

The only way to even attempt to make a shitty world less shitty would be to have children, raise them properly, teach them to defend against self destructive ideas and then let them into the world en masse.

That's the only way.

The truth that you've managed to blind yourself to is that you come from a long line of breeders and THAT is what makes you a breeder.

Any motivation attributed to neo cortex functionality ("muh white race") is merely your justification - people like to think there are rational reasons they do things, even things their genetics hard-wire them for.

It's a huge gamble with someones life though. You're assuming that they won't turn into some SJW. Plus, you're giving the (((bankers))) another source to create money (debt) from.

Jesus christ you have terrible reading compression. You enjoy your youth and settle down and have children. This is what 90% of men should probably be doing.

Or you are a brilliant enough individual you can dedicate yourself completely to your craft and inventent/innovate for the world. But these people arent too common so most are better off breeding.

This is what is wrong with society. People have developed a phobia to child rearing when most of these people wont do anything useful to the world other than breeding stronger healthier generations.

First world birthrates are down, shitskin parts of the world continue to have more and more children while we provide everything they need to do so(africa) and less smart and strong stable families are the result.

#Neverhavingchildren.

>People have developed a phobia to child rearing
I wonder who could be behind that, goy.

Life is a gamble you spineless coward

You want to life to be without risks because youve been raised into a brainwashed fantasy that everything should be fair and equal

You want you child to be strong smart and not brainwashed? Homeschool and dedicate time to them. Children are influenced by who is in their lofe the most so when these kids spenr more and more time away from family the more their peers influence them rather than you. First thong you meed to understand about being a father is the importance of being a predominant figure in his or her life.

Your goal should be making yoir child even better than you so raise them right and make sure you find a good wife.

>t. young """"""""""""adult""""""""""" retard that isn't half as smart as he believes and only 1/10 as wise

Kill yourself you whiny faggot.

He was probably raised by a single mother or lived in an abusive household

A happy family is a thought so alien to these kind of people

and yet the presence of a strong father figure is still a key decider in whether or not a kid turns out shit-tier.