What does Cred Forums think of energy drinks? I currently drink three full cans of these bad boys each day...

What does Cred Forums think of energy drinks? I currently drink three full cans of these bad boys each day. What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRDqYFpaTd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does it taste? All the sugar free drinks i've had taste like ass.

>drinking anything with that high amount of sugar

l m a o
m
a
o

that's not healthy, enjoy your heart attack before 30

Disgusting and unhealthy as fuck

stop that shit. u will have a heart attack

Just take modafinil instead.

It's way better

I like the new one. It's been in the states forever but we finally got it. Sorta tastes like Solo mixed with Passiona.

Cut out all caffeinated beverages about 5yrs ago. Strictly water and occasional Gatorade now. Shit's fine when you're young, but once you hit 30 you've gotta start taking better care of yourself.

just drink black coffee you fgt otherwise your heart will bite the dust

>I currently drink three full cans of these bad boys each day.
good goy. you should smoke some cigarettes with them. it improves the taste :^)

Stomach cancer in a can.

Not good, even if sugar free. Reduce to three cans a week rather than per day and you'd be fine.

That being said, you have great taste. Monster zero ultra is the best energy drink. I hate that I can't get them in Norway.

>the average poster on Cred Forums

>all these dyels in here
Good luck lifting on a cut without caffeine.

>Aussie
Maybe try drinking 4 a day

Liquid fedora

anjoy your acid reflux, bad teeth, bad breath, zits and becoming a fat fuck.

Why energy drink?

Pure degeneracy.

I bet you're a fat NEET with uncontrollable autism.

Pleb """drink""" for plebs.

I drink this. Its literally energy shots in a wine box.

Something something degeneracy something something cuck.

What does Cred Forums think of Soda Water? Is it redpilled? I recently started drinking it to wane myself off Pepsi-Max, and it's worked for 2 months. Will drinking a lot of it still cause a salt imbalance though? Is it still bad for your teeth?

The one in pic related is zero sugar and zero calories.

There is absolutely no evidence caffeine in moderate amounts harms your body.

I sell these at work.

Only two types of people buy these:

>exhausted construction workers
>dude weed 1337 gamer 420 guys

Which one are you OP?

I used to drink three of those in a morning. Now I just pop 450 mg coffeine and 600 mg l-theanine. Much cheaper. Miss the taste though.

They rot the fuck out of your teeth, moreso than other sugary things

>Good luck lifting on a cut without caffeine.
Energy drinks aren't the only source for caffeine.

You're gonna fuck up your liver.

>flag

Why is every heart-attack poster from Australia?

>drinking liquid sugar
enjoy your diabetes

>The one in pic related is zero sugar and zero calories
Yes goy don't worry it's the "healthy" energy drink.

Degenerate. Trust me.

Kek

I just take caffeine pills

I drink a few a day and I fucking hate it.

They're addictive, the amount of sugar is disastrous and also has quite a bit of carbs. I wouldn't really trust fake sweetener (my step-dad is a doctor and doesn't recommend it) so the 0 Cal versions are bad.

If you drink energy drinks like water you're going to have diabetes. I know a few people who got it from drinking so many.

I'm switching to coffee then tea. You're really not supposed to drink anything other than water and green tea desu.

I'm just saying this for everyone else, don't get into them. They're a waste of money and give you diabeetus

No programmers? We tend to have shit sleep schedules, probably from staring at a screen all day, and develop serious caffeine habits as a result.

Why not just drink coffee like an adult?

pills take a while to fucking work because they need to be broke down and coffee takes like shit. energy shots are the quickest.

It's liquid cancer, and as you stated its addicting af. You should stop as soon as possible. The people who have to drink two cans of those a day are never fucking happy. Learn to enjoy coffee, and still drink in moderation, unless you want to walk around a zombie every time you can't have one.

I drank a can of redbull every day for about 2 years. I then started having anxiety attacks and paranoia during travel/busy public places. Id feel incredibly nauseous and irritable.
Ive stopped entirely now with energy or infact any drink with caffeine in it, and have almost completely recovered. Drink that shit at your own risk

Only in America.

where's the best place to buy this shit online? i've been wanting to get some but I don't know where from.

What's wrong with the versions that are zero sugar and zero calories?

>inb4 le artificial meme

everyone knows organic shit is a scam.

They gave me insane anxiety. I actually thought I was going insane at one point.
I didn't make the connection until I stopped drinking them and I felt completely fine within a month.

it cost 30 dollars on amazon. 100 shots worth. 5 hour energy shots cost around 12 dollars for 6 shots.

Holy shit some kid is going to have a heart attack.

>i thought i was insane
you are anglo so yes.

I think you're an idiot that wastes his money on trash and ruins his health.

Oh so its like that healthy brand of cigarettes right?
OK il go by 10.

>3 full cans a day

yeah... moderate

>dietary supplement

Kek Americans going on the NEET diet now

Not in my area. There's no computer jobs. Hence why I'm stuck in retail.

just drink some black coffe.

energy drinks are full with sweeteners of any kind and preservatives.

even IF it's zero calories people are better without that shit.

I started drinking them as I can never get enough sleep. Have like 6 left and ill probably switch to coffee once im done with them.

I also work selling these among other things and you left out "people who work out". I get as many healthy looking people as the opposite buying these.

this, coffee gives the same buzz and wont fuck up your body. the only thing missing is the sugar overload taste

people on here still drink Goy juice

>Started drinking Monster's when I would have to balance out a sleep schedule or do something intensive on a cut
>Also drink a lot of black coffee
>When it's hot out grew to like drinking energy drinks
>Start associating the taste of energy drink with cooling down/rehydrating
>Whenever I get thirsty have the urge to grab a Monster.

It's the fucking worse, m80. They're expensive as balls and taste like candy; when I drink the sugar free ones I usually end up having really strong sugar cravings in general.

Don't drink them more than once a week unless you want to die early. Even Coca Cola is nowhere near as bad for you.

LOW ENERGY FAGGOTS DETECTED

Again, why are you people not taking modafinil?

It only takes 30 minutes to kick in and lasts for 12 hours

>thinks he is gonna live old enough to be 80+
>on Cred Forums where we wish for the happening war

Enjoy your heart palpitations and liver failure.

Comparing cigarettes to caffeine, taurine, etc is disingenuous user and you know it.

The most American post ever

>need energies drinks to have high energy

American education strikes again. That makes you energy drink slurping faggots low energy, you fat sack of lard.

Monster is the shittiest one. And fuckin 1,5 litres a day, like others mentioned, you will have a heart attack soon enough. Even one in a day can be too much, depends what you eat and how you move tho.

huh? i drink at least 10 cans a day and have no clue what you speak of. i guess im not a fucking pussy like you

Did someone mention energy drinks?

>monster
>not blue V

Pleb tier

t. monster salesman

>>>/anglo/

Energy drinks are LITERALLY the carbonated jew.

gibs link

i'll wash em down with a monster

>drinking that much caffeine all the time

I only take in caffeine when I need to be running at 110%, ie when I need to be social or really quick and witty

>three full cans
holy shit I can barely do one a day continuously

Monster energy has already taken eleven innocent souls, will you be next user?

you need a prescription for it. Just give your doctor 500 dollars and he will do whatever you want. how you think people who are perfectly healthy get prescriptions for weed?

Google Modafinilcat.

But I would really suggest against that

energy = sugar.
No sugar vertically no energy,
Taurin, foil acid B12 etc helps a bit in metabolism, coffine speeds it up.
but Energy is sweet sugar. end of story.,

ok here is a little bit of info from me back in the day when i was a hardcore Cred Forums browser in highschool

i would down two of these and like 3 cigarettes for breakfast for little more than a year and a half. the problem being that after i tried to hike with this girl up in the forest i couldnt climb up because my heart would start rushing, every time i have sex my heart starts rushing. The good news is that after like 5 years the heart rushing really diminished except when i have sex, it ruined me and im going to die in my 30's

You don't even need coffee. Instead eat healthy sleep more and go outside.

>addicted tot the sugar jew

Only fucking once.

Stopped drinking/eating sugary drinks/snacks a few years ago (I occassionally cheat and drink a coke WHEN I feel like it but its no more than 3 glasses a month) and never going back. Energy is way higher / more consistent. Calorie intake is easily manageable and I just feel better in general.

People already consume to much sugar (organic/stevia/whatever it's all the same shit) on a daily basis without drinking it liquified aswell.

I actually got to this point needing 3 a day to function at work. I realised it wasn't good for me and would probably end up in me having a heart attack. It was hard to stop, I was so tired and felt like a zombie but after 2 weeks I felt OK again. Now I have the energy level when I was drinking 3. So I guess my body was just relying on them for energy. Looking back I don't think they helped much at all.

>>Just take modafinil instead.
>
>It's way better
℅ the caffeine feel, none of the aftereffects of sugar crashes.

they have e cigs that contain only caffeine. the reviews on amazon pretty much aren't good unless you like your lungs in pain.

You will still have the Taurine and blood pressure effects

Still, better sugarfree than risking diabeetus

Girl in my school died of liver failure from drinking 2 a day. Rip in peace OP

you will most likely have adrenal issues later in life from the caffiene. and all that sugar, please stop your killing yourself man

I heard that eating an apple in the morning makes you feel just as alert.

Hmm interesting maybe thats where my anxiety comes from. Did you think that every car that drives by you will swerve into you and every person you pass on a street will shoot you in the back of the head? Because I'm starting to get irritated by the frequency these thoughts run by my mind whenever I commute.
And yes I know that we don't have guns here.
Either way I will try cutting back on caffeine for a while.

>A FUCKING LEAF

I would rather drink water than this stuff. Just water with bubbles, also it really hurts my stomach and just feels really unpleasant.

Do they work? Any side effects?

How the fuck are you alive? Or will you drop dead the second the drink wears off?

Why has this become a meme on /fat/ lately OP

i know you guys dont want to hear it but all forms of caffiene will eventually start taxing your adrenals and then 10 years later it starts robbing your testosterone then your a middle aged dude with ed.

desu if i lived in Australia or Canada I would be anxious too. Couldn't take shitposting irl.

I had no idea Cred Forums was so compassionate, you guys have convinced me to stop the caffeine jew. Have this pepe as payment

I'm 31 and drink 16oz of redbull daily since my adderall dealer went kinda nuts.

none, it's just like drinking coffee without having to drink coffee, I have 200mg tablets which is about the same as drinking 2-2.5 cups at once. I usually split them in half for that reason unless I'm really exhausted.

What energy drinks will do to you:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRDqYFpaTd4

it's alright
many people in serbia are going to die from either alcohol or cigarettes in their 30s
it's just the matter of what poison we take

Yeah I love my blue Vs but this thread has scared me off them, even occassionally

I work a processing job that requires quick hands and concentration for me to make the most money, so I was drinking like 2 or 3 cups of coffee and a red bull a day, found out last week I had very blood pressure for my age (23) and I have to cut back the caffeine... What the fuck can I get to replace it so I can still beast mode my job? Never tried any kind of PED but I'd be open to it if it was easy to get a hold of

Show us the nutrition side

Is it? They're all pretty horrendous to ingest.

Wouldn't anyone who drinks that poison be low energy?

t. Heart disease

>Politics

Its pure garbage. only cringy manchildren drink it

Took you long enough perkele for ES master to reply
Snib snab