BUY BULL SEMEN NOW!!!

Greetings Gentlemen, We have come within inches of putting the God Emperor into the white house but our work is not yet done. Our incredible powers are still undeveloped and difficult to control and we must train and refine our memetic abilities to more effectively combat the Jewish menace.

We have discovered the startling possibility of using BULL SEMEN to manipulate financial markets. This has the potential to hit the Juden where it truly hurts, in their Shekels. It also gives us the ability to empower and enrich non-jews and their expense and perhapse we can even make a quick buck or to on the side.

For now however we are testing our capabilities through Targeted Disemination of Memes.

Get memes with the combined Themes of BULL SEMEN and the STOCK MARKET trending among normies. This has the potential to boost the Stock value of some unusual companies that we have targeted. We need to see if our collective meming can have any significant effect.

If this works, we will have a powerful tactical weapon and financial tool to wield against the Jewish ZOG and all enemies who oppose Trump during his presidency.

Not alot that Kike Soros can do against us if we can use dank memes to bankrupt his Investments eh?

This isnt just for fun and games (althought its gonna be alot of fun) We have come to the startling realization that we have ACTUAL POWER and we must not hesistate to use that power to remake this world over in our own image.

Are you with me Cred Forums? will you BUY BULL SEMEN STOCKS AND FUTURES?

BULL

SEMEN

BULL

MARKETS

Reminder that Europe is named for a woman who got seduced by a bull and ran off with him

Keep it cumming.

Bull semen is what keeps our great nation together. Without vital research in Bull Semen Technologies, Trump doesn't stand a chance.

Kek has willed Trump to a Higher Power. Kek shine on us. Shine on Bull Semen.

Bull semen Bull markets.

>Cred Forums my wife told me that I needed bull semen but Tyrone wouldn't give it to me saying he ain't gay
>so I'm going to make her happy with this investment I made and hopefully we can move away from Tyrone when we get enough money
>Tyrone makes me feel bad

Fuck off cuccboi

The stuff we got so far is King of the kill with BULL SEMEN and BULL SEMEN ACCESSORIES.

Something related to Gordon Gecko from the movie Wall Street telling you to buy BULL SEMEN

Also the Bull from the bugs bunny cartoons.

Im going to bed but Im gonna do my best to keep general threads running.

Trust me guys we stumbled onto something massive here. This has the highest Troll Potential of anything i have seen since Trump started his Campaign.

Also To motivate you we have the Blessing of LORD KEK in the form of Trips on this post (pic related)

LMAO BULL SEMEN DUDE
soooo ranndduumm xD

Good luck buying up that semen faggots. I just placed an order that will corner the Bull Semen market for the next 3 generations. Every subhuman in the tristate area will be begging me for a taste of my creamy bull gold. HA. Good luck cucks.

The bull semen is all mine.

Good now turn that into a meme that normies will mindlessly spam everywhere.

satire

>buy bull semen
>send it all to Hillary Clinton campaign headquarters and Correct The Record
>manipulate financial markets
>make it impossible for the enemy to work
>???
>profit

It's forward thinking minds like yourself that will make this board great again.

+3 pints of bull semen to your family.

here's another for you

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
BUY BULL SEMEN
BUY MBX
BULL SEMEN BULL SEMEN BULL SEMEN

I cooked this madness up with a stock broker

There is a purpose to this and it has the potential to ROYALLY fuck over the Jews later down the road.

Bull semen?

Even India is on it!

This is dumb as fuck.

Good news, friend. You can convert your existing IRA over to a BULL SEMEN physical delivery IRA. No more worrying about whether your BULL SEMEN will be available in a crash.

This is 100% BULL SEMEN, stored in your own house. You can touch it, smell it, kind of rub it between your fingers, or even slightly sip it.

This is REAL.

ORLY?

BULL SEMEN

BULL MARKETS

Bull semen

first time i've seen a penny stock pump and dump on Cred Forums, noice

bull markets
bull semen

pumpin' and dumpin' bull semen, oh fernando!

WE WOLF OF WALL STREET KIKES NOW

TIME TO START FUCKING YOUR COUSINS BOYS

Why would I pay for bull semen?

I can just ask my wife to save some of it for me this weekend.

noice

this is a stupid waste of time

and probably a jewish trick

if we use memes for this crap the value of memes goes down and no one will pay attention to them

YES

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS