yelp.com/biz/first-american-fried-chicken-elizabeth
forebears.io/surnames/rahami
fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/ahmad-khan-rahami
youtube.com/watch?v=wfphxiutN3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
lemmetweetthatforyou.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lxbaEzGWdV4
census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/sep/19/us-authorities-investigating-new-jersey-explosive-devices-live-updates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

religion of piss

rt.com/usa/359853-police-photo-bombing-chelsea/

>implying he's a REAL muslim.

Bigot.

>from Afghanistan
>now naturalized
Trump doubly right yet again. Religion of piss, and from Afganistan, why bother importing them?

He's just a male.

No ethnicity.

Are you implying some people fake their Islam? Islamophobe

>#NotAllPipebombs

mmh what a strange coincidence

And now liberals sit and hope Trump says something "racist"

Good. Because if you did, Heiko would like to have a word with you.

Trump wins.

Will this help Trump in PA?

yelp.com/biz/first-american-fried-chicken-elizabeth
This is the Fried Chicken place that the FBI just raided in connection to this guy.

Two things.

1.How fucking bad is this guy that he's set two bombs. One didn't go off. Not a single victim. And he might be the same as the pipe bomber. Being said, four bombs, two get found. 0 victims.

2.I'm pretty sure he's at least connected with the Nj pipe bombs. What weird targets. I live in NYC. Chelsea was odd cause its a random street. Not really crowded. Few restaurants and such. Then Elizabeth, that place is a total shithole. Especially that train station. Druggies and Hispanics and niggers are 95% of Elizabeth. And another bad target, cause its never even that packed.

Wow, truly a surprise. Never would have guessed

>Inb4 Tariq Nashsheed says he's "white"

On CNN International that Cuomo Guy and that annoying redhead Christine Quinn are argueing that
>but he a naturalized citizen
>nothing to do with refugees
>nothing to do with illegal immigration
>Trump said there will be more terrorist attacks
>how can he say that?!?!
>muh fearmongering

>Khan

god I fucking hate that name

Hmm, he doesn't look arab though. Iranian?

>inb4 Sally Kohn

afghan

Afghanistan

Yup, and if you rearrange it to Kahn, then that's a kike name so they're just as bad.

Supposedly afghan

rllymksuthnk

Source?
I saw that one in the background on all the CNN interviews the past few hours where they said they have no idea where the raid is/was

>Amish beard with no mustache
Worst facial hair possible.

Actually I just looked it up and apparently Rahami is an iranian name.
forebears.io/surnames/rahami

Not sure how accurate this shit is though.

KHAAANNN

>implying there's a difference between Muhammads and Mahmouds

Only an isolated incident goys, dont you know islam means peace

26 injured are victims.

Americans have researched blast resistant carapace.

Poo

how about you do some actual research you dumb burger fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/ahmad-khan-rahami

naturalized US citizen

he looks so peaceful

SHART IN MOSQUE

Tanned American

>Ahmad Khan Rahami
what could possible be his motive? Remember guys it absolutely can't have anything to do with Islam, that would be Islamophobic.

But m8 it was 26 victims, of which 1 was 'severe', and all victims were released on the same day victim could be you fell and scraped your hand, or the blast was so loud it temporarily affected your hearing.

>can't call him Muslim because it will encourage hatred of Muslims
>fine to call him a male

that was fast

>last known address was elizabeth

Its totally not related guys.

I bet Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric is what caused this man to act out in violence.

He should be held fully accountable. The blood is on his hands.

>tfw Heiko comes over and maasregels you

Born in Afghanistan

UMMM COULD YOU NOT ASSUME THEY ARE A MAN? #REALWOMENAVEFACIALHAIR

That annoying dyke cunt needs to fuck off to a mudslime country.

I'm not sure why they keep pushing this narrative as if it makes anything better.
It actually makes everything worse for their cause because it shows that you cannot integrate them.

Yes but what was his motivation?

>all those people saying don't jump to conclusions
>he used the same fucking bomb design as the Boston bombers

An Islamic Afghani immigrant just bombed NYC. Will Trump tighten up on immigration again? Will he see a 5 point bump for this?

Who cares let's talk about racist pepes and the rising power of keeek

Just another typical violent male, terrorising womxn around Am*rica! This is why we need to deport all cis white men!

Why is CNN saying these are separate incidents?

So. How do we blame this on the Russians?

Kek

He just made a high spicy level curry, so he threw it away to the dumpster.

He dindu nuffin.

ugh

Spreading peace

>first that somali stabber
>now this afghan bomber

wonder what the 3rd one will be, they always come in threes

so every time a muslim is attacked in NY the news plays audio clips of niggers with arab accents blaming Trump. So why dont they blame Hillery when mudslimes attack americans? she will import 500,000 refugees if elected.

>raid on one of those Halal Fried Chicken places in low income areas

I never trusted those desu

Chelsea is gay central. You kidding me?

This, a muslim wouldn't have failed this hard at the opportunity of blowing up innocent people

he's already confirmed to be from afghanistan dude

If it follows narrative, one more allahu akbar in a final showdown with police cause they're obviously closing in

> Male

HOW DARE YOU GENDERIZE HIM. HAJIFACE COULD USE THE XIR PRONOUN FOR ALL YOU KNOW

simple, guy is a moron, lack of strategic planning, and probably went for the targets he knew, places he visited.

When i was studying criminology i was given examples of false stories told to police by suspects. The more stupid he was, the more narrow in space was his story, involving only places suspect knew very good. Same with actual crime plan. For instance stupid person would rob a shop he knows very good, and stash stolen goods on his backyard. That way he is very easy to find.

Bro NYC is fag central

Our leaders are delusional anyway. A war between the Western world and Muslims is completely inevitable, the only question is if it's us who starts it or if we wait till the Muzzies feel strong enough to do it themselves.

That's why I felt it was home grown. Like a terrie wouldn't come here and search 'marine 5k run near me'. No, obviously the guy lives in the area and knows about it.

TRUMP WILL PRESS THE FACT THAT KILLARY WANTS TO BRING IN MORE HOMICIDAL RABIDLY HOMOPHOBE IMMIGRANTS

TRUMP WILL WIN THE FAG VOTE. TRUMP WILL WIN.

Yeah, it's always men

Truly makes you ponder

Kirk pls

löl

>Trump saying this morning that there will be more in the coming days, emphasizing out country is weak and we keep letting them in

Thank you, Mr. President

Deport all males, they can't keep getting away with this.

Gotta love those examples

He's no Muslim

>Source: registered Democrat

>THIS GUY IS A SUSPECT
>BUT WHITE PEOPLE
>ESPECIALLY THAT ONE WHITE GUY ALREADY CONVICTED

WHITE MEN BTFO

>"KKK, Dylan Roof and... oh shit, I don't actually remember any more. Oh well, I'll just write 'other', it's not like anyone expects you to provide further information on Twitter"

Seriously how could somebody be so shitty at making and placing bombs?

All those bombs and locations and he didn't even kill anyone. Pathetic really.

>an organization that hasn't been relevant for half a century
>one actual example
>"others"

Top kek.

NYC is as degenerate as it gets. Literally anywhere is "gay central".

>UMAD WHITE BOIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes we Kahn! Yes we Kahn!

>Dylan Roof

Man bites dog.

"Ahmad Khan Rahami" Is trending on Twitter for the US.

KKKHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!

>Ahmad Khan Rahami
Guys, stop being Islamophobic, he a good boy, he dindu nuffin wrong

Can you post the blank template for that?

You know this was likely just penetration testing, right?

Youve got the marathon coming up soon, hold onto your butts guys

b.b.b.but the media said it was the ebil nazies?

each fucking time.

I must admit that I actually was open for something else here, as the job was so shitty done, I was thinking niggers. BLM or some fruitcake of sorts blowing up shits cuz patriarchy and muh raysis etc

Each fucking time.... Fucking burn them all in!
youtube.com/watch?v=wfphxiutN3Y

Ahmad Rahami is a common white supremacist name in some cities. Let's not jump to any conclusions now because there are groups that are threatening the USA like the alt right

She actually tweeted saying believe in sharia when taking about """"moderate"""" muslims.

Here it is.

STFU YOU FUCKING BIGOT ONLY CIS MALES CAN DO BAD THINGS

Of course it was on my birthday

>MUH, MUH, MUH, MUH MUH
>MUH SHARIA

Anyone else want to see Merkel crawl across pavement with her legs missing while Islamic terrorists surround her chanting, exploding in crowds one at a time.

>F- fucking white people... ruined everything...

What's this guy's problem with Trump?

Did hou just assume his religion?

How dare you blame him for his actions! This is all your fault anyway!

every time a muslim commits a terrorist act , liberals make muslims out to be the victims. they'll cry about "backlash" that'll never actually happen.

and surely this terrorism happened 'cause we didn't take enough refugees in, and shower them with enough welfare and white teenage girls

Arabs are white.

Why is it always men?

>guy's

RIP in peace Hillary's presidential campaign.

Damn shame, another young man radicalized by the dangerous rhetoric of Donald Drumpf. If any of you want these kind of attacks to stop the first thing we need to do is realize that these attacks are only committed by a fringe group of muslims and is NOT at all indicative of their religion. The second, and most impotent thing we can do, is vote for Hillary in the upcoming election. Because we are #StrongerTogether.

>goldberg

THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING TROLL ACCOUNT

He's a Cred Forumsack tho

>I really like you but
Post.

I had a look at this guy, it's a troll account right.

Please tell me it's a troll account.

oh fug :DDDDDD

Same reason it's always blacks. More violent.

yes it is, look at his follower

>david Goldberg

Oy vey

That's actually a legitimate question.

You should start a thread about it when this calms down.

oh fug :DDDDDD

Is there any other board on Cred Forums dumb enough to be consistently outraged by their own obvious social media trolls?
No.

YOU'RE A 28 YEAR OLD MUSLIM MALE

all these small minor attacks are just testings for the big day when all the sleeper cells they send us as "refugees" will awake and start striking everywhere in the western world. this will happen - rapefugees welcome!

Women being entitled little cunts, while having imaginary break ups in their head.

>Federal emergency alert systems blasting red pills directly to every new yorker's phone
It's like they WANT a Trump presidency

Requesting the Sweden tourism propaganda video that was later spliced together with the bombings

Why the fuck does Cred Forums ignore posts like these sometimes? This looks like it's worth investigating.

No way, this can't be real

every time a muslim commits a terrorist act conservatives create the surveillance police state and invade Iraq

London Has Fallen is an enjoyable movie.

ISIS is trying to get Trump into office so more Muslims will be disenfranchised.

You got any other good troll posts to screencap?

When your enemies kill you, you win.

Truladoodle was right.

I tell myself the bait taking is multilayered memetry by the supremely intelligent gentlemen of this board. Keeps me sane.

to complete the trifecta it'll be
>an iraqi shooter

by these dubs it will be so

disenfranchisement = more gibs

>Americans have researched blast resistant carapace

Kek.

Please do.

>"You can't bomb your way out of this"

THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG, KIDDO.

Trust us, we know. In both senses.

THIS

RACE WAR WHEN????
RACE?
WAR ?
WHEN?
>WHEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!????????????????

POL I AM FUCKING SICK. DISGUSTED TO MY STOMACH, GIVE ME AN M16, ROOM FULL OF MUSLIMS AND LET ME STASIFY ME NEEDS, MOTHERS KIDS FATHERS JUST VAPORIZE THESE SHITSTAINS OFF THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder what his motive could be?

Stay calm, watch Zulu.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

it's inevitable anyways. why not facilitate the radicalization in order to get the problem we helped foster over with? think of it like ripping off a band-aid or, amputating a gangrenous limb.

it is but its not anything most people dont legitimately believe

Religion of piss dunecoon bombing innocents, what a complete and utter surprise

WTF? That's Xavi

how about the one in ansbacht?
syrian refugee only killed himself.

>naturalized

Does that mean he was born here?

afghanistan and iran have an extremely tight history

No way that is rael!

>bombing innocents

So just like the USA army did to Iranian army on the same day.

Obviously Trump provoked him to attack, Trump is tearing apart this country, Trump is the true criminal in this tragedy.

You guys need to stop being so islamophobic.

The best part about that hashtag is that the story behind it was completely made up but the bleeding heart leftist cunt who wrote it doubled down by saying "it created discussion and that's what counts".

well he is playing in Qatar

Afghanistan. Wondering if they are AQ instead of ISIS. Any word on who the 5 are that the V& detained? His family members?

Worse than the bombs injured people is that racist whites expected it to happen

looks nothing like him

>intentional

kekuh krakbar

God i hope that kid gets radicalized and becomes a bombmaker for ISIS....

They could be twins

>malaysia
>most cucked se asian country
>only majority religion of piss country in se asia

please excuse yourself from this conversation, ping wei al binlawi

(((berg))) ayyyy

Calm down, I'm just saying my opinion.

seems you are well versed in your Arab feature recognition skills sweden why is that?

Looks white to me, famalam

Happening Sven's not going to be noice goyim anymoar.

It's the matter of time now, and he blow and you will see that vampiric swede again

Calm down, I'm just saying your opinion is invalid

invalid how?

But he's not Muslim. He's a non - Christian, white middle eastern.

Obvious Cred Forumsack troll is obvious

Nobody died, so probably not.

>ahmad
Color me surprised

Damn Amish

Oh shit. I thought it was going to be a troubled white boi.
Guess pol isn't BTFO afterall.

He's a cia plant to take the news away from Syria. No one was suppose to die.

US hasn't bombed iranians for almost 40 years

>5'6"

Islam has nothing to do with this. He was just a manlet who HAD ENOUGH!

It's a message, user.

He bombed Chelsea in NYC

Chelsea Clinton lives in NYC

Related.

needed that kek

If poe's law is in effect then we are actually winning.

>others

Friendly reminder that if you buy from Halal Chicken restaurants, you're funding ISIS

>male
triggered. how can they simply assume he is male??? this is fucking disgusting

Because men are more violent.
Which is fantastic btw. Doing violence on behalf of religion is one of the greatest things men ever started doing.

what the fuck does that have to do with the average british polack you fucking idiot?

most of us here condemn any globalist military action intended to destabilize the region

Thanks user, I had this poster when I was 12 years old....made me nostalgia back 13 years ago.

KHAAAAN,

You don't know which sandnigger religion he follows, it might not be islam, shitlord.

Conveniently leaves out the part where non-muslims aren't considered innocent human beings

It's from a picture folder I haven't updated for about 8 years.

what, we haven't bombed iran in like 50 years. Are you retarded?

MEN OF HARLECH, STOP YOUR DREAMING!
CAN'T YOU SEE THEIR SPEAR POINTS GLEAMING?

this swede gets it

another hatecrime by white male
someone needs to do something about those damn white males!

>Conveniently leaves out the part where non-muslims aren't considered innocent human beings

It's deceit by omission, standard muslim trickery. Trusting what a muslim says is like putting your hand over a flame and somehow expecting you won't get burned.

Most terrorists are untrained bumbling idiots. This is good. You need training, funding and logistical help to carry out a major attack. A typical major attack might seem simple, but take years of planning and hundreds of thousands of dollars.

are they related?

He's a fucking Muslim, look at his name.
Australians just keep getting more retarded every day.

plenty to do with refugees

just got this on my phone guise
living in NYC
should I go to work or not?

Did you just assume their gender? Fucking bigots, i swear...

Yeah, but he's a LGBTQ+ muslim

"Oh yeah just because he's middle-eastern, that means he can't be mentally ill like white people"
-family member, just now

This and they will act more outraged over what he said, than what this immigrant muslim did.

Everything was fine in America until he came maybe your on to something.

Looks like 90% of the Cred Forums neckbeards here

lmao

fucking losers

Same fucking thing. A Muslim is a Muslim is a Muslim.

kek

That's actually kinda true. Durka reasoning that their version of apocalypse and victory over the infidel will come after they fight some war in the isis region drawing in the faithful against the great satan. Reality is going to be harsh for them.

If this poster were a Canadian you would all say "A FUCKING LEAF"

See? Australians are not more funnier than Canadians. They are both unfunny shitholes.

a fucking moon and star

Apparently the location in NJ was a railroad choke point. Damaging it would have had a waterfall effect on shipping in the northeast. Even with it failing, the railroads likely will step up security, making normal operations more difficult.

Islam has no doctrine of lying. Taqiyya is just something for Shia to use when they're persecuted by Sunni Scum.

Muslims and Muslim apologists are full of shit, but there isn't some doctine that justifies that.

get ready roachy

lemmetweetthatforyou.com/

write the username of any person and you can create a fake tweet you can screenshot.

My bad messed up (you)d the wrong person, here you go read this

>Goldberg
Obvious troll is obvious.

>Islam has no doctrine of lying, taqiyya is practiced by .. bla bla bla

Taqiyya in practice gentlemen, learn to spot the Pisslamist!

youtube.com/watch?v=lxbaEzGWdV4
>pure coincidence

This was just a dry planting. This guy almost certainly wasn't working alone. These bombs were most likely planted in order to test the response times, who showed up, how many, how they dealt with them, etc.

These were test plants in order to prepare for the main attacks. There was no failure, because this wasn't an attack. It was a test.

it's funny because shaved is shit

Lots of people are full of shit. I don't think Evangelicals need some special doctrine to be bullshiters.

The only people who even mention taqiyya are Salafists (who use it to say Shia are liars) or far right Westerners (who use it to say that all Muslims are liars). I've never seen a single confirmed quote by a Muslim advocating this.

Ibn Kathir, a prominent authority writes, “meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly.” He quotes Muhammad’s companion, Abu Ad-Darda’, who said “we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them,” and Al-Hasan who said “the Tuqyah is acceptable till the Day of Resurrection.”

It only counts as a Muslim bomb if it kills more than 50 people

Racists BTFO

That's categorically false and you know it.

If there's a more significant event planned, no WAY would they risk dampening their chances (even slightly) by putting people on high alert with a test first.

He probably didn't act alone, but I'd be shocked if this were part of a larger plan.

Being on "high alert" doesn't make bombs in densely populated areas any less effective. We only have so much law enforcement, they can't watch everywhere around the clock. It would and will be a huge drain on resources. Don't forget these are people who don't care if they die for their cause, but rather welcome it.

I'd be surprised if something bigger DOESN'T happen by Christmas or shortly after.

>progressive
>Sharia
It hurts my head. There people are literal retards.

By the glory of Kek, Trump will win

heh

They only need to watch mosques though

anyone else in NYC not leaving the house? I've been hearing sirens all morning.

>that fucking rainbow
Holy shit, user.

That's pretty fucking racist, bro.

don't you know that the terrorists win if they kill you, swedecuck?

They'll start it, no doubt.
We are literally too pussy to act preemptively because it's islamiphobic

>not letting the religion of peace win
You are literally Hitler.

This time next year we will occupy Constantinople!

Why is it that australians disappoint me so often?

I-I recognize that gay rainbow

>comparing me to hitler for not going to work when NYC is under surveillance
Enjoy your socialism while it lasts.

source faget

Is this guy still just a SUSPECT?
That's a trap to catch republicans.

Muslims are shit, but Taqiyya seems like something the right wing echo chamber has blown out of proportion.

Stop thinking black/white.

Anyone dox this guy yet?

I would reply with his address and say "you're right, violence is justified if someone offend you. I'd bet you offended alot of people with your post, nice knowing you"

But that would be racist!

Don't they realize the opposite is reality. Fucking retarded cunts.

He's a SUSPAHECT!!!

Even the governor of NY called the mayor out for that crap.

Photo bombing?

Basket of deportables.

Thats fine we will just create one more agency to protect us and prevent these things happening all together, just need to give up some liberties in exchange for safety.

The bomb disposal disposal collector inspectors.

>many progressive nazis believe that jews and slavs should be gassed
>why haven't you gassed your nearest jew yet, bigot?

it may be a trap guys, maybe it turns out he is innocent and the media will blame trump for the "ïslamophobification" off the police or sometuing like that! i just want trump to play this really close to his chest and really safe, he is already going to surpass hillary even without touching this and if indeed this guy did it, people are going to give credit to donald trump anyway.. i dont know i really want him to win and not to screw it up

>"motive is still unknown"

#IReallyLikeYouBut

You don't have enough money
I get paid more than you
Your dick isn't big enough
You're not good looking enough
I don't like your friends
You have a female friend
You facebook friends list isn't diverse enough
Your political views are scary
I don't think your hobbies are fun
You like things I don't like

etc.

We building up immunities to explosions

Really need to troll with

#IReallyLikeYouBut you are a self entitled cunt.

I'll put 20 shekels on a couple of retards that try shooting up somewhere, then end up getting in a shootout with cops after they fail in doing a runner.

Kek wills it

Hahaha fucking Malaysia. God damn you fuckers are dumb. If you're going to try and make a point to try and make someone look foolish, at least get your facts right.

Also:-

>Army
>Innocent

Pick one you dumb shit. Hell, even the most retarded civilian knows the risks involved in joining the services. Even when it does come to "friendly fire"

Protip: when the media intentionally omits(or alters) identifying details(race, religion, motive, name, etc), they're doing so in order to provoke a stronger reaction.

The MSM knows full fucking well that if there's a stereotypical shooting/bombing by a suspect of the expected race/religion, then omitting that information will cause a stronger reaction by the very people who'd give a shit.

In other words, the media knows full fucking well that omitting the fact that he's a Muslim will fuel more islamaphobia. Its signalling is what it is.
Also, if he wasn't a Muslim, they'd make sure to mention his religion.

The MSM is a big part of the urban elite and thus pushes their agenda. Race division and Islamaphobia - 2 things that make population manipulation easier and trap vulnerable/hated minorities in the "safer" population sinks - benefit the status-quo-loving elites and prevent internal competition(if Muslims moved to rural areas and reproduced more, they'd actually have a chance of fucking with long-term demographics)

According to the US federal government, he's White.

>White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html

#notallmuslims

Now we begin the arduous task of figuring out his motives. CNN wondering aloud but offering no theories.

>inb4 he went to strip clubs, mentally ill, disenfranchised, ate pork, had contacted ISIS, pledged allegiance to atone for sins, Allah Akbar, motives still uknown

>Religion of piss, and from Afganistan
Your reaction is the one the MSM intended. Good slave.
>why bother importing them?
Because terrorists and illegal aliens are easier to control, suppress, and use than domestic populations. This is also why the importation of mainly men occur since domestic (((urban))) women are less resistant to the urban elites' manipulation thus making relationships and child rearing more likely to fail AND trap the Muslim in a situation where he either forces her to kill their child or he's literally sending a monthly check to an (((urban))) center with a rate determined scientifically/observationally to be high enough to either get him to force her to kill his child or bring enough money into the economy to make the child's life(and thus space occupied) economically neutral.

Urban areas are a problem that must be fixed before they kill our nation.

Australia-kun, why is Cred Forums full of retarded teenagers who don't understand sarcasm these days?

He's probably a Zoroastrian. Don't be so quick to judge guys.

He's been captured after a shootout
theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/sep/19/us-authorities-investigating-new-jersey-explosive-devices-live-updates

Deep Cover Mossad Agent

Liberals are racist as all hell. Its a win-win for them since they'll either use his words as a means of getting votes(which gives them the power to destroy the peoples' lives) or they'll let his rhetoric, made more 'heroic' by the "criticism" over such comments(making them not only more seen but also more powerful due to supporters feeling the need to defend the statement).

Face it: liberals fucking hate Muslims and Blacks since both groups are potential threats to those in power. This blatantly transparent attempt to stir anger and resentment is disgraceful and downright evil since not only is it done to encourage cultural retaliation, but it benefits from said retaliation taking place by creating more "victims" who'll take their places next to the fags, sjws, whores, depressed pussies, and other victims of urbanism only to promote and vote for the very shit that put them all in their miserable fix.

Urbanism is evil. No other political system sees it as its objective to ruin the lives of its supporters just for the gain of political power so that it can ruin the lives of its dissidents as well.

>1.How fucking bad is this guy that he's set two bombs. One didn't go off. Not a single victim. And he might be the same as the pipe bomber. Being said, four bombs, two get found. 0 victims.
Not everyone has experience setting explosives in public areas. Besides, you're forgetting that Adrenalin, fear, unforseen problems make such a plot more likely to fail.

Imagine being that guy, pulling out a conceled bomb, setting it at the target and then, as you look back, realize that one of the wires got snagged putting you in the delimma where you have to decide wheather to try to fix it(and thus be spotted for sure or accidentally explode as your blank mind forgets fucking everything) or just run off and hope you don't get caught.

Human emotion, unforeseen problems, regret/second thoughts, and the presence of uncontrolled players(innocent people) all make such a simple-seeming task much more difficult.

This is why Lanza was able to kill so many kids: he shot his mom first and thus had time to regain focus.

a FUCKING WHITE MALE

>clothes make you rape
>words make you kill

nope, still not asking for it

YOU KNOW WHY

They have an agenda. And they will push and push till their asshole bleeds

That's what they want you to think. It keeps you from actually seeing the enemy as thinking humans.

What? You thought dehumanization only meant accusing your enemy of being animals/monsters? yeah, don't think manipulation will let itself be overcome by your overconfidence to "not fall for" obsolete examples long-since replaced by refined tactics that use your overconfidence against you.

ITT: liberal shills making excuses for Muslim nutjobs

stop trying to be canada

I heard he was 5'6" and 200lbs. It's a religion of fat manlets, no wonder they're angry