Why does Cred Forums denounce God?

before commenting please do this:

in a separate tab -
Google images = hubble deep field

the universe contains unfathomable beauty and light

there are things in this plane of existence our underevolved brains cannot even begin to comprehend

>you swallowed the red pill long ago & the harsh realities of life have made you strong

love yourself & love others unconditionally

God is love

God loves you

#MAGA

i don't denounce god. i denounce sand nigger religions

mankind is unjust

i rebuke any man that would forcibly tell another how to pray or not to pray

You're right, our under evolved brains cannot begin to comprehend some of the shit in the universe, so why would a super magical space deity that we thought up from our minds be real? The brain is just putting something it can comprehend in to something that it can't.

If the god of sand nigger religions is the one true God, the question still stands. why do you denounce God?

Incidentally, the sand nigger religions in the form of monotheism are the only ones that are consistent with current cosmological models of the origin of the Universe.

>there are things in this plane of existence our underevolved brains cannot even begin to comprehend

Ok? Where is this going?

You mean gods!!!

>a super magical space deity that we thought up from our minds be real?
Sounds like an assumption.

IF a god exists it isn't the product of our imagination. All your position insists is that we shouldn't exercise reason in any capacity, as it necessarily devolves into human reason being incapable of understanding literally anything; a self defeating proposition.

Meanwhile, the OP's question still stands. Why do you denounce God?

Op is a faggot and so is everyone else who posts in this thread without saging.

mankind has always had a spiritual connection with God, no matter where you travel on the earth you will find a rich cultural heritage of worship that spans back well before written language existed

Abrahamic religions share similarities, but remember the books were written by man & man is corruptible

as species we are primitive, clanging rocks together & calling it progress
our technological advances = simplistic mathematics

that is not for us to decide
it is impossible to be certain
Anecdotal evidence rarely is enough to convince those who are unwilling to accept God's light

not an argument

>as species we are primitive, clanging rocks together & calling it progress
>our technological advances = simplistic mathematics

Sure but what does this have to do with following your God?

because god created sand niggers

it is easy to lead a comfortable life of convenience without ever knowing God's love. As as species we have become engrossed in instant gratification & fail to realize that you cannot take the material wealth on this earth with you after you die

don't become calloused by mankind's wrongdoings
show them the way & lead by example

God created all things

Still nothing to do with following your God.

the world is sick -
filled with corruption & those who hoard money -
there are people who actively perpetuate the systematic destruction of the planet -

>love them anyway

the silent majority like a quiet parent during a child's tantrum, together we will pick up the pieces and make it right again

it's just as possible this is all just a simulation running on some hyperbeings smartphone, the god people worship might be an irritating 13yr old who hangs out on the hyperdimensional equivalent of Cred Forums

>google hubble deep field
>i don't understand so therefore god
nigger detected

all organisms are made of cells
all cells are made up of smaller elements
all elements are made of atoms
atoms are made of nearly empty space

all that truly exists is empty space & we are but a thought

>i don't understand so therefore god
>omg atomz
nigger detected

if god is all powerful and hates sin, why does he keep satan around?

You know it's not really trolling when you type all ironically like that.

sage goes in options

fundamental laws of physics are broken by single electrons, they are in more than one place at once at any given time

are we really even here?
I can assure you we are -
God has a purpose for us all

every action you've ever taken or ever will take has a profound impact someone elses life

sage goes in all fields

love yourself, let yourself be happy
show them the way

almost ignored the leaf

this life is a test
show them the way

the roads & trees I posted are in the Yukon Territory - keep globalists from destroying them so your grandchildren & great grandchildren will see them with grateful hearts

when a meme touches your soul
is it really just a meme
or can one person unite all boundaries

i see

a test of what? faith? i'm supposed to believe an old crusty book?

I don't believe in any god because I don't need to believe, it is an empty thing for me. They or their congregations offer me nothing for any part of my life.

>i don't understand so therefore god but i pretend to understand quantum mechanics
nigger detected

believe in yourself
believe in morality
believe in what is right & just
protect the planet from those who would destroy it for financial gain

love yourself & others

there is still some good left in this world user, someday you will find it & your heart will be filled with joy

>there is still some good left in this world user
>that's why i have to make up a source of good and call it god
nigger detected

you still have yet to convince us that god is real.

I stated earlier anecdotal evidence rarely enough to convince anyone, you must find God yourself
I've seen enough in this world to know -
synchronicity & coincidence are not random.
you are important to God's plan, and you are loved.

>I don't understand so therefore god
nigger detected

A test that you belong in heaven or not , belief in a book or not does not matter . The book just makes the test easier, you would be a fool to not take it

>you would be a fool to not take it
and you'd be a fool not to accept the prophet muhammad and his holy book the quran by that logic, you dumb fucking nigger

might as well become a kike, too, and a hindi and buddhist you stupid fucking bitch

God's love is eternal

we all belong in heaven,
some of us feel like we don't deserve it
a regretful life brings regret in death

>le Cred Forums is le one strawperson meme
Kill yourself.

I denounce "god" because stupid fucking niggerfaggots like OP exist.

ok listen faggot leaf. I'm only going to say this once.

It's the greatest story ever told, molded and evolved to their current versions.

We know it's a story. Yes, I take my family and kids to church every week. And when it's time, my sons will know why I did that, and my wife and daughters will keep on wondering.

Now shut the fuck up. Christianity is the finest mechanism of balance between control and progression there is. Go ahead and ramble about your supreme intellect and shit. I could out argue you on both side of the argument. You are literally regurgitating mediocre concepts that you had to read from someone else, and you are impressing only halfwit men whilst scaring off the majority of women who need a control system in place. Jesus Christ are you this retarded? I hope you go to hell, lol.

Fuck the sandniggers though. They took a good thing and went full retard.

I read the quran you cannot know god from it.Only from the bible you will learn the creators of the universe love for the good and also their judgement for the wicked

nice digits
board culture is malleable

i know I don't speak for everyone or God.
I can only speak of what I know,
God's love is real

>a regretful life brings regret in death