Women refuse to date down

>Women refuse to date down
>Women are now more qualified than men
>Women blame men for themselves being single

Just remember lads that are suffering, the cunts are suffering too.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
youtu.be/773S3Tsc-5o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_mainstreaming
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/online-backlash-newlywed-bloggers-vow-stay-hot-husband/story?id=39248100
roksa.pl/pl/anonse/pokaz/276662
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lads suffering
the cunts are suffering cause you cucks won't man up and become desirable.

be better than women
be more qualified than women
make women want you.

no wonder you're single.

>Women don't date someone who makes less than them.

The cunts brought this on themselves by not completely denouncing feminism. Men couldn't fight feminism because of misandry and if men did fight feminism, it only helped the feminist cause grow and recruit women.

Feels funny man very privileged

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

Cunts ruined society. Fuck em let it all burn.

At least according to Jezebel or reddit

must suck to have so little agency.

That's retarded. Even if every man was a doctor or engineer on megabucks these split-arses would still feel entitled to one who was also rich as fuck and 10/10 body and face.

It pains me to see whites die off as a race but I will take great pleasure in it when Muhammad and his merry men force these cunts back into the kitchen.

>i like when my woman gets gangraped by pakis because i'm too much of a pussy to put her in line
Drink bleach cucklord

women's reproductive strategy is different than mens'. they should try to find the 10/10s.
Men's reproductive strategy is to be the 10.
Quit having low T and be better.

I'm already better than women, cuck. I don't need a 100k salary or BMW to prove it.

Cunts are fucking chads and their beta entourages. Fuck the cunts, let them do what they want. They wanted freedom, I will show them freedom.
>MGTOW Nao

this

kek found the suffering woman

That's literally the exact opposite of how it has been all throughout human history.

Not worth it. Women have nothing to offer men anymore.

In the US at least, women are currently working for or have already obtained more degrees in the millennial age group.

Alpha males rule the pack and fuck who they want.
beta cucks bitch about not getting laid and fight for scraps

Not sure if African studies or ancient chinese medicine count m8

cunt suffering is that much more painful for them
because they've never know suffering before

I am a man. What is manning up? Is it something that happens after sexual maturity?

More and more women actually are "dating down" tbqh. I deal with a lot of tradesmen and construction workers and you would be amazed by how many of the younger guys (under 40) have wives and girlfriends who make more money than them. I'm not happy about this trend but it isn't the end of the world. Some of you need to get out of the basement more.

I went mgtow about 10 years ago and didn't know it.

youtu.be/773S3Tsc-5o

>Alpha males rule the pack and fuck who they want. beta cucks bitch about not getting laid and fight for scraps

>will take great pleasure in it when Muhammad and his merry men force these cunts back into the kitchen.
KEK
UCK
CK
K

manning up is moving beyond 'muh women don't want men'

not an argument

That's prehistory, mate. Advanced societies introduced and enforced monogamy to increase production and loyalty. In the days where only big chief got all the pussy, big chief didn't often have a very long life expectancy. Nor did any other guy though, for that matter.

This is why savage third-world polygamous societies will never reach the heights that Europeans have climbed. They're too busy fighting among themselves to breed to actually get anything done.

Neither is giving masculinity advices from all the virile wisdom of your 12 yo, you little autistic cock robber

Funny post, spaghetti merchant

Lmaoing at her life right now

shitlord.

This. I love listening to the emotional anxious rant of a single woman on the edge of 40. They are even more jaded or helpless than the men either jumping from one thing to the next or just taking the attitude of " I don't need no man" as she cry's internally as her uterus drys.

t. Virgin

I have moved past that. It's now "I don't care, women."

what heights have we climbed to when third world mud is coming to cuck our women because white men sit around on an anonymous forum bitching about how women don't want them anymore?

Manning up is a way of asking someone to be a good goy.

yea idk what its like in other countries but my mom works in alberta and 1 of her co-workers is dating a refugee from middle east and they live in a trailer or something

another is a 30 something married to a 20 year old factory worker, both are moderately attractive that is what my mom tells me

i know its anecdotal but there are women settling down

I ain't fighting for scraps, that is the deal bitch. We gonna take back our gender folks. The alternative is to give in and become as degenerate as the cunts, ain't happening. I will get a surrogate mother to carry my genes forward and create a progeny, but I am not letting cunts have their way with us gentlemen. The whores will repent and there will be noone to listen to them except Chad and his betas who will keep on cumming in their used holes like the whores want.

This is the reason. This is what I hear from any malady I come across.

>desperately wanted a family
>waited until mid 30's before making any serious attempts to have a child with a guy

>It's now "I don't care, women."
Neither i do, the thought of putting a dumb roastie inside my own house and filling it with little ungrateful fucks is dreadful to me.
But not having kids and letting your bloodline die while the ones composed by niggers and allahu akbars multiplies like a disease in my own fucking country is unbearable.

Fuck them all, i'm going to have 12 kids just to spite them. And another 20 just to be sure around the world. And i'm going to redpill every single one of the little bastards and if the woman who spits them out refuses to raise them properly, i'll drag her by the cunt and force her to or i'll make sure she spends the rest of her life under a bridge sucking cocks for crack money

When the sex bots are perfected men will no longer put up with female bullshit. Women have about 20 more years of pussy power and then their market value will be like sand in the desert.

Why don't so many white people have a upper lip?

Enjoy your divorce

There you go! That's exactly how I feel! Why not be successful and then just leave a bunch of little bastards all over with a map to your secret hidden treasures?

Each one is a gift with a redpill attached.

we wernt bred for asskissin

Does anyone want to marry me?

Aside from those little scraps in the 19th century the past 100 years has been internationally mandated bending over backwards to women. You've summed it up nicely yourself. Only the alphas get to date these days. This means in the not to distant future only 10% or so of men in the west will pass on their genes. The endgame is islamic dominance cause Islam still values the strong man where the west derides him, unless he is in the 10% of alphas who are expected to act like this and get a pass.

Did you guys know that the UN has built gender impact assessment into every one of their policy areas since 1985? And by 'gender impact assessment' they mean 'critical theorizing til they find sexism then tilt the policy in woman's favour'.

Basically, if you were born in the 80s or after and are not a top tier alpha, or a beta orbiter ready to demean himself for hole, you may as well just forget all about it.

>Gender mainstreaming is the public policy concept of assessing the different implications for women and men of any planned policy action, including legislation and programmes, in all areas and levels. Mainstreaming essentially offers a pluralistic approach that values the diversity among both men and women.

>The concept of gender mainstreaming was first proposed at the 1985 Third World Conference on Women in Nairobi, Kenya. The idea has been pushed in the United Nations development community. The idea was formally featured in 1995 at the Fourth World Conference on Women in Beijing, China, and was cited in the document that resulted from the conference, the Beijing Platform for Action.

Holy shit, Melanie sounds like a walking red flag
>((author))
>rides the cock carousel in her 20s
>first serious relationship is with an already married man
>openly desperate at this point:
>"I could see us having a family" in the first 3 months of the next relationship
>tries to settle for a beta loser with 40, expecting him not to realize that she just wants a drop of semen and his money
>W-why does nobody want me
>It must be the man!
And I bet she was always a fatty

are you a girl?

I'll write off my assets to a trustee, bring my stuff offshore, hire the best lawyers money can buy and if all else fails i'm off to panama and good luck with the cuck judge ordering me to pay shit.
But usually being assertive and letting the woman know you've got the upper hand is enough to ensure their loyalty in a pavlovian fashion.

Fun fact: in Italy we've got a saying. Always beat your woman when you get home, you don't know what she's done, but she does

>implying you need marriage to have kids

I'm going to wait till I'm good and ready. Whenever it feels right. I got decades. I can do whatever I want.

No

booting

are you rich?

>what do you mean that wasn't King Nigger

No

I'm fit and in my last year of med schools, I dated a litterature student, still got dumped because she found a richer guy than me.

So you're saying you have nothing to offer... well I can't help you there

>MFW they're still more stubborn than men and won't swallow their pride

I'm nice if that helps.

How about women become desirable again first?
I can get a hooker any time, so pussy isn't an argument.

For me to marry a woman, she needs to want to be a housewife, to be able and willing to cook, clean, and be feminine.
I wouldn't stick a dick in most career women if you paid me. Crazy cunts, 99% of them.

Enjoy your make-work corporate 'careers' and barren wombs, you stupid cunts. I wouldn't piss on a 40 yo woman if she was on fire.

Time: The master!

so are cats and dogs, but you don't see us marrying them

>won't man up and become desirable.

The problem is the state. For many women it's now more desirable to fuck whatever guy they want and don't work a single day while on state benefits while having to care for a family and sustaining the future of their country.

Just look at all the single mothers, it's a cancer caused by the state taxing men and bribing women to vote for more leftist statism.

stubbornness has a genetic component to it, so the situation is self correction in the long run because most of these women will die alone and never breed

thats my theory anyways

>man up

Can't you people use any other description? I keep seeing this phrase used.

Just do me a solid and marry me already.

[spoiler]I'm not into asians[/spoiler]

Define nice in your own words.

>women are more qualified than men
good one

They just share Chad.

>our race will die off

Honestly... kill yourself.

I'm white.
I'm kind to all but I secretly dislike most people.

>I don't have to deal with roasties
>I don't have to deal with being hounded by roasties
>I don't have to deal with the inevitable false rape accusations from roasties when they get butthurt
Who's suffering? I'm living the dream, total independence from roasties.

If nothing else, as a guy it's incentive to work your ass off in your 20's so that you've hit your prime at 30. Accrue value now because it'll be worth exponentially more later and all of that.

Tbh canadians are the biggest cuckolds in the western world, nothing is more pussy whipped than a canadian, even the quebecquois are disturbingly submissive toward their women.

well you are right, but it concerned formal education desu where women are doing better in general

>be better than women
>be more qualified than women
That's already true for most men.

>be better than women
a man is already better than a woman

>thinking money/employment is the only way to appear desirable to a woman

>be me, maintenance electrician in huge office building.
>regularly tag well paid, highly successful women who are tired of beta pussy white collar paper pusher cowards.
>strut around building, solving real, tangible problems on a daily basis with tools, brains and savy.
>women think i'm hot, dudes want to be my bro.

Trying to conform to what society tells you women want is a mistake. If you don't think they are base level animals, same as us then you are fooling yourselves.
INB4 'muh projecting this hard' Neets could do with a little projecting...in real life from time to time.

Kys

>women are dating down
>entire thread is about being alpha enough to get a girl
>canadian men are cuckolds because they can get girls
>???

explain? all i see is that women in europe are raped by rapefugees and canadian women are getting married

This is more true than anything. I usually just cut and run. I'll find out they did something and then turn into the biggest dick in the universe and ruin her by going completely cold. I realize how abusive it is but I don't really care.

>women
>die alone and never breed

LOL

My point is having women being family chief is nothing unusual since you basically live in a feminist wet dream of matriarchy.

>work your ass off so when a girl is done fucking alphas that are in their 20s and hits the wall you can provide an easy life for her

you're doing it wrong

you work your ass off to pick up some 18 year old once you turn 30

Me to female friend;
>How did you meet your BF?
Girl: Through friends. How come you never have a GF?
>Know any single girls for me?
No, I only hang out with guys.
>Okay, thanks.

>regularly tag well paid
but could you marry any? humping 'a lady' by a stable boy does mean you could start any serious relationship with such a woman. i know that that mat not be your goal, but it does change the fact that they are after white collar in the end

Who said anything about marrying a girl in her late 20's? I certainly didn't. Fuck that nonsense.

Tell me this leaf, why are you in this thread ?

Women will fuck down tho lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>thinking they won't find someone to do just that

I love how guys talking about the wall never discuss how men go bald, have unattractive beer guts, and end up as grunt workers making shit money. The receptionists and assistants at a medical facility make as much money as your "real work". Face it, the wall is mostly a masturbatory revenge fantasy. A fantasy.

Scientists have created mice without using a female

Can now make kids with sperm and skin

Men confirmed for having superiority in this world.

there's literally nothing to do in this country except dude weed and shitpost

then go put your willy in another man's pooper and quit complaining

you are 100% right, we aren't evolutionary adjusted to live the societies we built for ourself, the high unhappiness, depresssion in developed 'civalizaed' nations proofs it.

thats why we need to bomb the planet and enter the age of anarcho primitivism.

I got a giggle out of the pic

Just looking for the love of my life in all the right places.

I hate to break it to you but your bloodline is not immortal. in probably less 300 years time it will be completely irrelevant how many kids you had.

I've dated a few, and had no issues. You have to provide them with something they can't provide themsleves...whether that be cash, or that assertive man they want.
All women want to be protected and provided for...but that does not nec mean financially.
If they feel they can collapse into your strong arms and feel safe and cared for, they will have what they want. sounds uber cheesy, i realize but its true.

i'm 26 and no longer need to work, i'm technically a millionaire (with assets) and by the time i'm 30 i should be set to retire completely.

if you think i'm going to settle for anything less than a smoking hot 18 or 19 year old you're fucking nuts.

>Not worth it. Women have nothing to offer men anymore.
this.

i'd rather gather a army of n33ts

I just wonder how many of the people you say may as well just "forget about it" even try.

I haven't been laid in two years, but I guarantee I could go out and get laid at a college bar or something by a hot girl if I'd just go out there and pretend not to be miserable, engage the girl, express sexual interest, etc.

But, I don't do that because I'm worried about STDs (which I guess is a point for you in a way), but a large part of it is because I'm just a pussy who has approach avoidance when it comes to intimacy with another person. Like I'm scared of rejection basically.

I understand what you're saying here, but I don't think policies over the course of a few decades even if they have caused substantial change on paper could change the dynamic that is available for every guy that goes on when you walk up to a girl and start talking to her.

It may be harder, but I don't think it's so hard that we can assume it's the problem before we address the fact that most of these guys are just sitting at home with their thumbs up their asses (myself included like I said.)

>implying most other guys will be in the same situation

What are outliers, senpai.

No we just need to cull the herd.

Right now we have social eugenics programs in effect. All we need to do is ignore these things and step around and away. Just be the best user you can be and if you don't like what you see punt her in the taco and get out.

"Strong, independent wimminz" are an artificial construct, you're not really strong when you only got where you are because you were handed everything on a silver platter. IE the career wimmins in middle management who sucked their way to the top.

This. Ignore roasties. Fight your way to the top. It's a free for all. Make some friends who are like you. They are out there. Most men feel the same as you.

This fucking viking is right

>dating career """"women"""" in the first place

>I've dated a few, and had no issues
i am not saying you are laying. i am saying they would have double thoughts about marring you. fucking is one thing. women are stuck in they social position and own beliefs. if teh situation was opposite man would have no objections to marry a pleb girl.

>Be better than women
Literally effortless.
>Be more qualified than women
Again, literally effortless.
>Make women want you
Again, effortless.

The problem isn't that we aren't better than them, it's that women have convinced themselves that Gender Studies degrees are worth the same as actual degrees.

Why should I care about the white race? My life is about me. There's literally no reason for me to give a shit about future generations.

"When I die, the world dies." - Rand

and that "smoking hot 18 or 19 year old" will leave you destitute inside of 5 years. You are the one who's fucking nuts for even thinking about settling.

This. user must have not read Jane Austen.

Good. Don't breed, so my children will not have to occupy the same world as your disgusting mutant Leftist spume.

>>Women are now more qualified than men
Only on paper

>implying women aren't getting half of law, med and business degrees

The Gender Studies meme is a strawman.

fuckin' love me some schadenfreude

>demand 'equality' in every facet of life while at the same time demanding that men stay superior for their dating needs
I never understood this, do the women not realize how retarded that sounds?

Hello Rodger

That's all that really matters for most jobs. Women are not just more qualified but also better suited for most modern jobs.

>Fun fact: in Italy we've got a saying. Always beat your woman when you get home, you don't know what she's done, but she does
based Italy

Even the most powerful women need men to protect them.

All military, police and bodyguards are men.

Why dont you see any powerful womyn with female budyguards?

m8, you know as well as is do they have been sold a dream that just COINCIDENTLY matches up with doubling the workforce for the benefit of the (((owners)))

Unhappiness is for the weak of mind and those that kill themselves have weak minds. It is an evolutionary error corrector.

You dated someone who was studying Liberal """Arts""" what did you expect?

Meh, there have been a few that wanted to leave their husbands for me, and another that was lying about taking birth control to trap me soo....maybe they were just extending the fantasy but they seemed pretty fucking commited to it to me anons.

But they arent. Women literally cant do anything. Make all women stop working for 1 week and pretty much nothing would happen. Make men stop working for 1 day and everything would burn.

These articles make me sad. Sure some women will cling to their "its mens fault!" and "I dont need to man" mentalities, but I'm sure most of these women will eventuality realize in their old age that they've been had.

>Gaddafi got killed because of this

Most women can't even do 3 (three) pullups, how they can expect to survive on the ground at war mind boggles me.

This is true, but this is why society looks to these people for their memes instead of their genes. Unhappy people's thoughts and ideas are as relevant as the sperm of happy normies.

Don't worry, OP. It's OK to b a virgin. There are many of us here.

Also, factually you're wrong. There are many more available, well-educated women than there are men in Western countries. This means these women usually have to date down, which they prefer not to do. It means they have to pretend to be less well educated so they can date the local plumber.

But don't worry, OP. None of this applies to you. I recommend trying some gay clubs just so you can get a little bit of attention and action.

>I'm a millionaire that spends their free time on Cred Forums

Yeah, no.

someone post that all-female company story

Dont do this guys

Fuck off faggot

>the cunts are suffering cause you cucks won't man up and become desirable.
>be better than women
>be more qualified than women
>make women want you.
>no wonder you're single.

Cuckalt-Right admits nuclear marriage is man bribing the whore, sorry I mean woman, with money to stay with him

>qualified
for what exactly?
i make 70k a year operating heavy equipment with nothing more than a ged
and i live fairly comfortably

it's ok, user. You're among friends here. You can admit in safety.

strip clubs would be pretty boring that week

I can smell your pussy from here.

>get a gf
>shes asks me why i dont have a car
>tell her ill get one i 2 weeks when they approve my bank loan
>my bank loan fails because i fucked up the paperwork
>gf leaves me because i didnt have a car to drive her around and she had to use the bus

happened this summer, cant make this shit up

The unhappy people of the past were the dreamers of the better future world of today and now the the unhappy people of today dream of the world of the past. The irony.

Women attempt more, men achieve more. As is life

>''I can't believe how many men my age are only interested in younger women,'' wails Gail, a 34-year-old advertising executive as she describes her first search through men's profiles on the RSVP internet dating site. She is shocked to find many mid-30s men have set up their profiles to refuse mail from women their own age
>mid-30s men have set up their profiles to refuse mail from women their own age

Jews jewed too much, and feminists feministed too much.

The men that gave into shame died out, racking up those suicide stats, getting jailed for failure to pay alimony, etc.

All that's left, are men who built an imunity to shame. It no longer controls us.

You did it. You build better, stronger men.
Now you cry "man up" to deaf ears, we're too strong to be controlled. Venomous words are like water to us, because you hunter down, tortured and killed the men who actually cared.

Invite rapefugees in, get raped, complain that we didn't "man up" to save you.
We don't care, it's no longer our problem. Our problems are food, shelter, water and boredom.

When we have that, nothing else matter.
You get raped, it's not our problem, you invited the rapists in.
You can't get married, not our problem, you made yourselves too risky.
You can't find a desirable man, not our problem, we do not seek to be your utility.

This is a amazing post also
1 in 10 Women who get degrees to become teachers.

Hola Pablito,

Controlo a todos solo, never try to sweat me
Some of you don't know what's happening, que pasa
It's not for you anyway, becuase this is for the MGTOW

Y sabes que loco? Yo soy muy malo
Tu no sabes nada your brain is hollow
Been hit in the head too many times with the palo
Still you trying to act cool, but you should know
You're so cool that I'mma call you a culo

"Qualified women" are always too old to marry.

Marrying a old whore is fucking your bloodline

That was very euphoric.

I'm a 25 year old neet living with my mother and I haven't been single for longer than 3 months ever since I turned 16.

Don't know what you turbovirgins are on about.

you must be a good obedient dog that is always think that you must give your money to others and die in titanicks and wars and bad jobs and....

Read the thread again, it's not about men being single

>implying women aren't getting half of law, med and business degrees

you forgot
*handed to them

Woman quotas are real.

So are you rich or something?
How can you afford a gf when your a NEET?

Solution!

STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH WHITE GIRLS. THEY ARE WORTHLESS.

There are way too many hot latinas and asians out there for you to messing around with fucked in head, immature, self centered, usually stupid, vain white sluts.

Seems about right

I hate to use anecdotal situations but my coworker (blue collar) is married to a chemist and my former gym teacher is married to a heart surgeon.

granted these guys have some pretty spectacular personalities

> affording gf

Are you retarded? You "afford" prostitutes, girlfriends are free.

It's still money in their purses.

>girlfriends are free

that is a really cool sotry bro

Men are still stuck where they have always been. You either get successful or shut the fuck up and live a meaningless existence.
Women have a plethora of options today and nobody expects them to do anything. They are social butterflies and are generally allowed to do whatever and get away with anything.
Men really need to carve out more options for themselves to make life enjoyable. Sadly every generation will have to do this anew because our genes wont be passed on.

Lmao so much this. I know a bird was a 6/10 in her prime but is a cow now. She feels entitled to a handsome surgeon. She is 26 and single. Woman are so fucking delusional

If you don't have a life and count basic activities like taking a drive as "having to pay for gf", obviously you're gonna feel like you're paying for something.

He's right though.

Chris Rock said that women can't go back down in lifestyle

If a girl was a 8/10 for literally 30 seconds, she'll expect a 10/10 man forever.

>im too good for 9/10 guys
>its men, they should all be 10/10
How could this possibly go wrong?

The problem is that some people don't go looking for an individual which they particularly like, and take a chance at developing romance, they look for any man (or woman) who is rich/beautiful/socially desirable. In essence, they don't look for an individual who they fall in love with, but the personification of whatever characteristics they think they deserve.

This is why some people dump their partner because they think they deserve better. No, they *know* they deserve better. They don't give a shit about love, its just a transaction.

Fuck the white feather movement

If this is true why are so many off them dating inbred, illiterate, unemployed migrants?

OP is very wise.

In all honesty though, why in hell would a guy date or even approach a woman his own age?

Even I, at age 23, am smart enough to avoid dating women my age. it just doesn't work. The social dynamic is not conducive to romance or sexual intimacy. If she is your age, she will view you as a equal, and in sexual relationships this tends not to work. A power dynamic is usually needed (age, money, etc.) in order for heterosexual relationships to function and blossom.

If you view each other as equals, you're friends, not lovers.

This, fpbp.

All these cucks whining about how women ruined society are just fat faggots refusing to take the Red and Iron Pill

Nail on the head. I'm a cnc machinist. I make the damn world continue to spin but my wife works as a fashion designer and she out earns me by 5k a year. At least she loves me and I can do what I love to do.

I was forced to move back in with my mother after the police declared I'm no longer allowed to live in the house I'm still paying mortgage on, because my presence is "racial gentrification."

I wonder why asian women kill themselves more often as european women.

wrong, they just get hired more

that feel...
a wajok hug for u

> But such views can be problematic because, as Los Angeles relationship expert Jess Carbino put it, "no one gets a divorce and cites attractiveness."
This person is a relationship "expert", and she doesn't realize that the point isn't the attractiveness, but the fact that the woman is actively doing what she can, to make her husband.

Its depressing. A woman is going out of her way to make her husband happy, just for the sake of making him happy, and other women are so blinded by jealousy that they attack her. I'm cynical of human nature. This shit doesn't help.

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/online-backlash-newlywed-bloggers-vow-stay-hot-husband/story?id=39248100

>Cuckalt-Right admits nuclear marriage is man bribing the whore, sorry I mean woman, with money to stay with him

Yeah, maybe. It's also the basis of western-civilization. And getting a weak-minded, gullible, albeit wonderful woman to fall for it is the entire concept of the nuclear family. If you're a shitlib who doesn't understand that you can fuck off to Africa where they breed like feral rats.

I've read so many articles about how dating is hard for women now. They make it sound like women are getting a raw deal or that men just suck when really it's just "women refuse to date down"

stats on attempts are questionable at best

By all accounts these kind of power/business women in the major cities on the east/west coast are basically only able to get the fit guys they believe they deserve by hooking up on tinder. The value of the top 10-20% of men has gone through the roof to the point where they can set the rules, they sleep about and never call back and if the women don't want to opt into that system they're basically alone.

It completely and utterly backfired right in their own face and now they're basically being used by the alphas en masse and rejected by the betas for being such colossal whores.

When you use the government to upset the natural balance of power this is bascally what happens. You put loads of boys on ADHD meds because they're not inclined to sit still in class like good little girls, you tell men all throughout college they're potential rapists and the problem, you give women preferrential treatment in education and job roles.

Men can't fight the system that women have voted for, so we're left to adapt within it. If they've priced themselves out of the market by getting high powered careers and avoiding the roles men really want them for (motherhood) then there's no reason to expect men to stay opted into this game, just check out and play vidya. Gaming, beer, drugs and porn are all cheap as fuck compared to running a family, we don't need high powered careers.

wtf, nice rap dude, u are not autistic

>I suppose if I'd been born in another era, men would have had to commit to marriage before they had sex, which might have meant I'd have the children I yearned for.

Unless she was raped by every man she fucked (which feminism would say is true), it was her own choice to have sex outside of marriage. But she refuses to take responsibility for the consequences of her choices and instead finds a way to blame men for her actions.

pic not related

>Also, factually you're wrong. There are many more available, well-educated women than there are men in Western countries. This means these women usually have to date down, which they prefer not to do.

You're missing the bit where there is a 'crisis of unavailable men'? These women refuse to date down then bemoan men for not being good enough. This is evidenced by the rise in childless women in their 30s, and their blind panic about it. Fuck marrying a women in her 30s, on her terms, just cause she's decided that now she needs a kid you're good enough for her. Rather die alone tbph.

>what heights have we climbed to when third world mud is coming to cuck our women because white men sit around on an anonymous forum bitching about how women don't want them anymore?

Haven't you just answered your own question? If the biggest problem we have in society is that we have so much time we can sit about on anonymous image board for fun, instead of fighting poverty and the harsh elements and dying horribly, which is the case in most 3rd world countries, I think that's a serious case of 1st world problems.

3rd world mud is coming here because it's hugely better than where they live, obviously. That's not a hard problem to solve it's just that liberals don't see it as a problem yet.

Women suffering? Yeah, right. They don't need men to raise a child (sperm banks), several entertainment industries pander exclusively to them, guys are thirsty as fuck and in the worst case scenario male escorts a lot cheaper than female ones.

Retard. You ignore any girl over the age over 21. You fuck 16 - 21 year old girls non-stop during this time.

You know tradesman typically make 80k+ a year, yea? I doubt many of their wives make more than that. It's the exception to the rule that you have noticed. Plus a lot of women like handy men, it's manly and that gets panties wet

That's why rape happens.

Not that unbelievable if he's an Aussie actually.
Hit the mines at 18 back when the mining boom took off, make some smart investments with boatloads of cash you were paid.

Congratulations, set for life.

Depends on the trade bro. But more and more of these jobs are being filled by illegals and the union jobs are very political. Most people hire local tradesmen who employ iLlegals to do most of the job

As a doctor in western europe you can go online and find some 9/10 tall Eastern Euro women 10 years younger then you to marry and have kids with. With a doctors salay and as long as you click well with them and hit the poontang every night they won't consider leaving you at all and will be greatful to be married to you.

Plus you get to enjoy all the roastie women you age getting super-butthurt about you having some hot eastern-euro wife. Just fuck girls until you are 35-40 and then marry a 25-28 year old, its the ultimate payback.

what about the men that ACTUALLY DIED OR GOT MANGLED ?

>mfw I went to uni to do a petroleum engineering degree
>industry died just before I started applying for internships
>finished thesis anyway
>now stuck in limbo with a 99% finished worthless degree
>even the people who got jobs in that industry have been forced to take pay cuts and work for less than what most tradies make
At this point I've realised that the best thing for me to do is throw away all that hard work and pursue something else, as frustrating as that is.

You are all talking about women hitting wall and having it worse in the end. All I can see around me is girls finding their providers(either alphas or betas doesn't matter) my alpha male friends having families. I know by in my 27's im either goind to be step father or end up alone and as I fucking hate children I know which one it will be. And I'm happy with that which is what scares me the most

>now making almost $100k/yr
>fyi being a manager sucks
>tell women I get my nice shirts from ross, and borrow suits
>never get dates

I'd you're a tradesman there is no reason to not be self employed after 5 or so years having your license. Also, around here, there ia a shortage of trades people and most immigrants don't work. They get the gibs.

Finish the degree and get a commission in the military. Wait for demand to bounce back my nigga. It's gonna be aight.

Women need to learn their place, it is vital for a thriving society.

Hopefully the pendulum swings and everything returns to normal but that is wishful thinking.

>tell women I-
Show, don't tell. Bragging makes you look desperate. Far better to 'just so happen' to look flashy.

>I wonder why asian women kill themselves more often as european women.
Tiny dicks and asexual men.

Cred Forums, where you can simultaneously complain about women not dating down and about women dating niggers

I know 3 women who were all "muh independent woman" who all stated they're more or less going to be better than any man who all ended up being housewives for wealthy guys lol. I still have a chuckle when I see their posts in fb being domesticated.

Mel Gibson recently knocked up a 25 year old model I think, the analmad from 36+yo grannies in every comment section, on every site is truly a sight to behold

That's rich coming from Britan.
I read somewhere that your women go for 5,2 unemployed immigrants. Maybe women are seeking something you can't provide?

One more proof that Idiocracy is a documentary.

they do not think dating niggers is dating down

>Finish the degree and get a commission in the military.
It's great to see you suggest that: I've actually cleared the job interview/physical/medical and am waiting on an enlistment date to join the Navy already. If I can't finish my degree before I go then I'll try to do a different one while I'm deployed. Thanks m8.

> they've been had

Nah. They picked this life, overcommit ed to it and then they got old. That's all. If they could ride the dock carousel forever they would. Make no mistake about it, they only want children now because they're lonely and everyone knows a single woman above 30 has no value.

If they wanted kids they would have had them in their 20s. But they wanted dick more, and now neither option is available.

It's pure buyers remorse.

Funny thing is that the "nice" ones are the most bitchy ones now and the bad girls or sluts are mostly the perfect wives, it's pretty funny.
If it wasn't for those former sluts I would never get laid as I orbited like motherfucking beta around the nice ones. Even funnier is that now when they became bitchy land whales they have the audacity to tell me I was sweet, their husbands are assholes and if I wan't to have coffe with them sometime

I've been saving for my own mill and lathe. I built my own hydrographics tank and have been camo dipping stocks for fudds that live on long island. The income is starting to snowball but it's been about 5 years at this point. If nothing goes catastrophically wrong I should be able to do custom work on nights and weekends in another year. Point is, my day job pays a lot less despite being more utilitarian/skilled and to make more money I need to invest a lot more money. Hopefully mister trump makes my industry great again.

I've also got a prototype that I've patented that I suspect will make me pretty wealthy. I'm not complaining really, I'm just adding to what user is talking about

Shieet

The irony about it is that they also gave them to men who were unable to vote.

>the cunts are suffering too.

Yea suffering from Jamals monster dick

Natural selection bitch. Rationalize it all you want, in the end not everyone gets to breed. Enjoy your fucking cats while the male equivalent enjoys his vidya and waifus.

Praise Darwin.

Hilarious.

There's a message in here that's important. Men hold the actual physical power, womens hold over men is emotional and societal, the only reason men work like horses for women is because women shame men with this "manbaby" and "man up" crap.

If you're still getting cucked because of this kind of language then you need to re-think your strategy. I'm one of those MGTOWs who has pulled out of society, I work and earn purely for my own greedy needs.

Just spent £200 at the weekend on food and booze with friends and bought a £650 video card, basically gaming, watching movies on a 120" projector, eating fine food and drinking single malt scotch, no women in sight, no men backstabbing each other for stacy, just good friends and good fun.

Seriously, western women are the single most self entitled cunts on the planet, why anyone would give them the time of day is beyond me...and for what because you want to avoid being called a man baby? Do you know how pathetic that is.

Would anyone respect a woman who starts sucking dick all day because men all echoed "real women suck dick 20x a day"? No, no one respects that.

hockey

> Are Austrian girls just easier?
Tell me now, I've to cross the border.

Society is running malware on unfit genes.

These women who are childless don't have the maternal inclination to look after children properly if they did have some. Bottom tier women actually sabotage their own children and families through attention seeking and deranged jealousy of thier own childrens free time and opportunities. They would have divorced for no reason also, the childrens future is not a priority. Women with no maternal instinct generally are completely worthless as it's the main purpose of women.

The so called 'alphas' leave children to single mothers, producing drug addicts and mentally ill failure 'alpha' children.

There's still work to do. We basically have a nazi breeding program for the absolute scum of society. If a single mother has 10 kids she gets increasingly more money for each one and larger free properies. The health system is rescuing people who have attempted suicide with drugs, alcohol and morbid obesity.

>more qualified
Do these dumb bitches not understand that a career woman is not considered desirable?

kek'd

It's not about being easy, it's about austrian girls actually having jobs and shit to do with their lives, aside from getting driven around to do shopping 5 times a week.

Slavs are the easy ones, but like some butthurt-belt members have pointed out, they will expect money to be spent directly on them, unless you tell them to fuck off and screw them well.

> Are Austrian girls just easier?

German girls are way easier. But honestly i think they find Austrian man very charming.

Dont think it's like that the other way around. Sorry Hans

that's because between the "germanics" austrians are designated chillers and nobody should even try competing

I know plenty of women that are financially supporting their husbands and boyfriends, or are the primary income earners in the household.

The research

The proof

>"There are many stories illustrating this exact situation – a man is seen out of uniform and it is assumed instantly that they deserve a feather, whereas they really have given great sacrifices and risked their lives in great acts of bravery for these exact women who are trying to bring them shame. There are many stories of women who proudly approach men out of uniform and stick a feather in their coat, assuming they were shamefully shying away from their duties. However, in reality these men had been honorably discharged for injuries from war, with a very respectable award from the military for bravery, or were simply on home leave, among numerous possible other reasons why they were not in the army but did not deserve a feather. Sick relatives, being employed in important industries, trying to support their family, etc. There were reasons why men wanted to support and protect their nation, however were unable to, either because they were legaally not allowed to (disabilites, etc.), or because it was an impractical decision in their current situation. Their situation was difficult enough, and receiving the public shame of a white feather on top of all that was terrible, especially because many of them were already upset about not being able to go fight."

The research

The proof

The too long didn't fucking read

This is why you get prenups, and maternity tests.
Morons letting their emotions and dicks run their lives deserve to be cucked.

Nah.
Today's women don't worth a dime, and now they feel more enttitled than never, who wants to pursue that??
Fuck them, I'm happy living a mediocre life, which is fine by me because I don't stand out.

Britbro gets it

can't rite nao

still living with mom and unable to work because masturbating to indonesian cartoons depicting prepubescent girls is a full time pursuit

/thread

Dunno how it is in Canada but prenups in N.Y. are often thrown out of court in a divorce.

Amen, I got a study I need to read through about paternity fraud rates when I'm finished going over it I'll make another picture of the main points

>he's never seen the unending tides of horror on OkCupid

Nailed it perfectly, all men could do is adapt to the system, we couldn't fight it, so we subvert it from within by choosing not to follow the expected norms they cultivated for us, it scares the fuck out of women.

Let's face it, the only real reason we should date and have kids is to keep society stable and even that isn't going so well given how liberal it has fucking become now. Even our own kids will be liberally indoctrinated to hell and back.

>he doesn't comprehend indirection and nuance

that's why you fuck up around girls

I personally know a woman that took 9 years to get her engineering bachelor's degree because she kept failing, but was never kicked out.

>no wonder you're single.

Desperate cunt detected.

Prenups do jack here in the states. All the women has to do is say she was under duress while signing it and the judge throws it out.

If you're still around, would you mind elaborating on how that happened?

Cunts always sufferd so nothing new really now there just making other people miserable.

i know a couple of Mr. Moms

Ross is a shit-tier retail chain, it's not bragging

Real question is, do they take care of the household and kids better than their wives would have or are they not meant for housework.

Social pressure, failing to meet expectations. Western women are being told they can be everything, but it's not expected of them to be anything. If you're in Japan or Korea the only excuse for not having a family by your mid-twenties is if you're some kind of uber social climbing workaholic.

Fail and you'll be staring at either the bottom of a bottle or the bottom of a river.

I know one. He and his wife are both contract lawyers but she makes a tiny bit more so he stays home just does contracts on the side and handles his son while she works during the week and then handles the kid on weekends. Its working out pretty well for them so far but sometimes I get the feeling that he might cheating on her.

>implying twinks aren't the superior stripers

This.

I'm 33 now, dating a 19, 20 and 22 year old.

I also make 10k/net a week.

My 20s were shit, my thirties are fucking amazing.

But in order to make this money you need to have the racial traits of the Persian, we love money

Just stop for a second and imagine for just one moment - the concept of a woman dating down.

Imagine some down on his luck accountant bumping into a beautiful super model in a cafe one day and she immediately becomes infatuated with him and insists on being with him all the time and bettering him all the time.

It's such a completely ridiculous concept but the reverse is common as fuck. Privileged indeed.

WHY DONT YOU WANT TO GIVE POZZED OLD WHORES YOUR MONEY?

Tits or gtfo

>Take&keep white collar jobs through a combination of affirmative action and office whoring.
>Simultaneously adding one more white collar woman and removing the position from one potential man who could've filled it.
>White collar woman will only date up.
>White collar chad doesn't give a fuck about women's social status.
>"Shortage of good men wahhhhh"
>mfw

yeah, dunno -- i think women tend to have more patience unless they're crack whores or alcoholics

the guy i know is primarily mr. mom because he can't find a job

sounds like a Lifetime movie in the making

What's your profession

>down on his luck accuntant

can't think of anything more boring or less desirable

Yeah, the most promising young women (16-21) want to be in a serious relationship with 30yr+ old guys... Oh, wait... No, that's only degenerate whores or desperate girls.

>waaahhhh waaaahhhh
>women are illogical
Cred Forums can be so funny when it comes to women. They're so incredibly simple; if you put a girl in her place, act the man, give her good sex, and display high value then your job doesn't really matter. I can't believe how bluepilled you all are on this shit... Women care about tingles not money - that's just a indicator of potential tingles

Aren't women suppose to be good at cooking?

Why are the worlds top chefs all male?

Have fun with your 30+ hag filled with other guys cum.

ITT: Truth

So many women refused to Date Down but still they claiming that The patriarchy (a.k.a every men) opressed women.
Is this The Kind of logic they teach you in those gender classes

While we're talking about career women here, reminder that every MGTOW who talks about how men are the ones who uphold civilization while women are parasitic cunts are, in a sense, on board with second wave feminism (especially Betty Friedan).

The Feminine Mystique's principle argument was that women should go out and get real jobs instead of lounging around in the suburbs being useless, both for their own and society's sake. Posting pics of men working dirty jobs is making a harsher variant of the same argument.

Once you pretty much say the feminine sphere is worthless, the only intellectually tenable options are getting women to build and sacrifice like men or go "gas the cunts, artificial wombs now."

>Couldn't get laid ages 15-30
>Have a decent job
>Have money
>Girls all over me
>Reject the old pieces of shit that rejected me when we were younger
>Go after the 18-25 range

The victory is mine

Women balance stats, men min-max. This is especially the case with STEM, mathematicians and programmers actually are more autistic than average. The peak men of any field are genetic freaks or psychotic devotees, both of which tend to be male.

There are few female Newtons because there are few female Chris-chans (barring Chris herself, of course).

>>Girls all over me
Detlef pls

No seriously fuck older women i dated this girl for 3 years (i was 19 she was 24) and the amount of emotional baggage she had was not fucking worth it i dumped her one night after she refused to have sex with me for 3 weeks because "headaches" and she didnt feel like i showed her enough affection aka didnt buy her a 300$ necklace she wanted from a jewery store. now i just sleep with the 17-18 year old hostesses at my work which in turn pissed off the older servers but who gives a fuck im the chef they can all blow me

>muh women ruined everything

Kill yourselves cucks. Women have no real power in this world. Only cucks give them power.

Excellent post.

women do staged fake suicide attempts for attention and post it on facebook to their personal support group

men go quietly take a header off a bridge without leaving a note.

Entrepreneur

In the weed and soon to be sex industry

Hows life on your island

>Muhammad and his merry men
>tfw they appropriate Robin Hood

Nigger most people who 10 years ago could not get laid get laid easy these days, even 300 pound fat guys get pussy these days. This situation benefits men far more than it benefits women. It only impedes dumb faggots like Cred Forums posters cause they're dumb enough to still value women as opposed to just fucking on the side. If you're looking for a wife your options have never been worse.

I'm not though sk I couldn't give less fucks.

Common misconception. Women aren't good at anything

I agree with you, older girls 22-25+ are generally pretty worn out unless they were in a long term relationship or something - and then you have to wonder why it failed after so long.

I'm 24, my girlfriend is 20, and we've been dating since she was 17. I wouldn't want to start dating a girl over 21 and the age gap to 30 is waaaaayyy too large to make that work.

The girls I've known who dated much older men (e.g 8-15 year gap) at a young age were always whores or burnouts. Pretty much, the good ones go early and if you haven't found one by 28 then you're fucked ;)

>he likes to have sex with farm animals

LET

IT

ALL

BUUUUUUUURN

give me one reason to be with a woman besides sex

>Pretty much, the good ones go early and if you haven't found one by 28 then you're fucked ;)

I always knew this...

I think the reality of this discussion is the majority of us posters are not in the correct position to impose our wills.

If you want a wife or you want to fuck around or you want to fix western civilization that takes money. You can sit around here and talk shit about how the system is broken or you can be like me and make money so you can impose your will upon society like soros the king jew.

Also get into working out, if you have a hard time motivating yourself I recommend getting on testosterone, visit a TRT doctor near you.

>(You)

You are a 24 year old kid with no experience in this world, keep your irrelevant hubris to yourself.

>persian
>is a drug dealer and pimp

I actually had a female Persian eye surgeon fix my lazy eyes believe it or not and I'll be forever indebted to her. But you are a disgrace to your race

Chef is about leadership and organisation.
Women can be taught to cook competently with time, but teaching them to lead is a 99/100 lost cause

This.

Feminists have killed their sexual market value from the very beginning.

It's not a coincidence that the decline in marriage coincides with the introduction of the pill.

Sex outside of wedlock used to be shameful because it would often result in a pregnancy and it would be there for the community to see.

The price of sex was so high because you had to get married.

Now they give it up willingly, so why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

They thought they were getting more freedom of choice over their sexuality, all they did was plummet their value. Because now men can just fuck plenty of girls without having to commit.

They ruined themselves and now they still whine about it, and still don't get that it's their own fault.

>just become a CEO

No I just operate in the grey markets where you can still make money without big capital coming and fucking you in your ass. Stay idealistic faggot

what fitfags don't understand is that no amount of working out can compensate their chronic insecurity complex, nor their small peni

I'm not a fit fag, I'm overweight and doing my god damn hardest to not be anymore.

Rare?

>Interacting with females

Why?
What's the point?

Good luck, man. You're gonna' make it.

>giving a fuck what women want
Yesterday i fucked picture related for 50$.
I am happy man.

Saying I have a girlfriend is showing hubris? lmao...

tbqh probably more experience than most Cred Forums posters when it comes to women or even the world hahah. I've heard the same shit I've found out from many older, successful guys and I've seen it play out up to my age. You can claim all you want that there's heaps of viable 25+ or that young women will date much much older but that's complete horse shit.

Thank you kind sir

The difference is women are the cause of their own suffering. Men don't care anymore about relationships you can just pump and dump because there is no social stigma against women being whores anymore. Men don't need more than this, women do.

then I take back my words

>Stay idealistic faggot

That's not what idealism is idiot, you are talking about moralism. Sheeh no wonder you couldn't cut in the real world and had to go black market

>older girls 22-25+ are generally pretty worn out unless they were in a long term relationship or something
I had a girlfriend from ages 17 - 19 long term. When she started uni she still looked great. By her third year she had lost that really youthful, attractive glow.

Now she's 27, soon to be 28 and she's aged so much.

They age like milk lads. It's actually sad. I mean I looked at her old pictures again earlier and realized, that version of her will never exist again.

Women bloom quickly but it's not long before they whither.

I'm dating 22 year olds and younger, while I'm 33.

Girls after age 25 start to go into lockdown mode and marry guys, I'm trying to avoid that and just bang young broads. It's not the girlfriend part of your post that is hubris, it's your assumption on the rest of the population of women as if it is black and white. Also, your assumption is quite wrong.

:)

You are absolutely right. I could not cut it in the white markets, so I am doing what I can to live the life I want to live.

Just hurry up those artificial wombs and robo waifus and we're back in business

MOAR

Give me that link polandanon, please!

Forcing women to be decent human beings is sexist.

Woman mostly study irrelevant subjects.
Same goes for trades.
And most importantly they avoid responsibility. If shit hits the fan, women are nowhere to be found. Same goes for shitskins.
It is always the white man who gets shit done.

These threads always make me more and more depressed and lose hope in finding a woman

>subjective

>Fun fact: in Italy we've got a saying. Always beat your woman when you get home, you don't know what she's done, but she does
My sides

roksa.pl/pl/anonse/pokaz/276662

>6ft+
>handsome
>B.Sc.
>5 languages
>eloquent, popular and good social skills

I am good enough. Women arent good enough.

These are the requirements for me to consider dating a women:

>keep your legs shut except for 1 previous boyfriend maximum
>be fit
>dress and behave feminine
>dont drink
>dont see sex as something casual
>be polite and kind/caring

Notice how I havent talked about facial looks at all.

Funny how I havent met anyone that meets that description since my last gf (when I made these vows) in 2011.

Women are the problem.

As if a successful woman can't pick from an immense roster of lower status but physically attractive men, available in white, beige, black or double chocolate Kongo cock color.

Trophy husbands exist too you know.

Thank you polandanon...I need to visit your fine country soon.

HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
you're getting mad because I'm pointing out the chicks you're banging are fucked in the head? wait, are you dating or banging because I don't think you've made up your mind in that post ;)

Honestly though, what kind of degenerate girl would date a guy 11yrs+ older? Just think about it. What kind of household do they come out of where the father would be on board with that? How could anyone in that relationship see longevity?