I just got off the phone with Mr. Trump and I offered him my concession. It was a hard-fought election...

>I just got off the phone with Mr. Trump and I offered him my concession. It was a hard-fought election, but the American people have spoken.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076
nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hillarys-ohio-office-door-knocking-event-volunteers-no-one-shows-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First you get her name
Next you get her number
Then you get some brain in the front seat of the hummer

>I congratulated Trump on his victory, and I hope all of my supporters can get beyond the media talking points and do what's best for America's future.

>implying she won't piss and moan harder than Gore

HILLARY WILL DIE IN 9 DAYS.

>Implying that dusty cunt wont throw a public temper tantrum and demand her supporters start a riot.

I TRIED SO HARD

>11
>1+1=2
>775
>2 off

Maybe you were wrong about the amount of days?

>IMPLYING SHE WILL LOSE
>SHE JUST HAD THE WORST THREE WEEKS OF HER CAMPAIGN AND SHE IS STILL WINNING
>STAY MAD, DRUMPF DUMBS

He is wrong because she is not with us anymore. Check em

One reroll.

> Implying Hillary will even survive after losing.

> I have called Mr.Trump to congratulate him on his victory. Now, watch as I, HRC, end it. *Hangs herself*

screencap this

They report skewed polls for ratings and because public trust in the media is very low. They have an obvious bias for illary so why wouldn't they lie about her leading in the polls?

Trump is ahead 10-15 points in internal polling.

well technically, the american people have NOT spoken

Bottom line, who ever gets the most votes "should" win.

But that's not the case.
An electorial colege decides the winner

Which is about as un free as you can be from freedom.

> Electoral college decides the winner.

No, the people do. If the majority in the people of the state vote for a certain candidate, their electoral votes go to that candidate. The EV CAN vote for the opposite candidate, but it never really happens.

It's like Obama wanting to nuke Kentucky for Trump to lose. He COULD do it, but he wouldn't.

She dies on the 23rd.

>her supporters
All 3 of them?

If HRC loses Soros will arrange for her to have a tragic suicide over the hundreds of millions of fun bucks she's wasted

Nope its
Seven days 9-26-16

Praise kek

Not always, in some cases it does not matter plus the way the districts are created make it easy to swing elections

More like 2 weeks.

She dies today

He was merely testing us.

Praise him. Clinton dies in two weeks.

Not joking. It's quite fucking obvious her heart is not in this. This is something akin to debts being paid. It's as though she's been given money already, and owes people certain favors which she can only grant from the office she is half-heartedly seeking. Weird huh?

Clinton Losing Millennial Support Nationally and in Key States

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

Trump shatters GOP records with small donors

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

Hillary’s Ohio Office Has ‘Door-Knocking’ Event For Volunteers, But No One Shows Up

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hillarys-ohio-office-door-knocking-event-volunteers-no-one-shows-video/

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

and there we have it

Nah, there's at least 4.

Yeahhhhh

RIP

Kek has spoken through me. Shillary's days are numbered.

Amen

It's been confirmed multiple times. Kek wills it.

America is a federation, not a unitary state. The States elect the President.