How do you rate the competence of your SpecOps/Anti-Terror units, Cred Forums?

How do you rate the competence of your SpecOps/Anti-Terror units, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsvarets_Spesialkommando
youtube.com/watch?v=_p4DmuGyehc
youtube.com/watch?v=5jFliDeQx7w
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q25u2QZ-X0
youtube.com/watch?v=kRJO9hEmPlo
youtube.com/watch?v=gdHjEfICBG0
worldwidedojo.com/reality-based/israeli-swat-team-wins-international-counterterror-competition/
diepresse.com/home/politik/aussenpolitik/5055979/42-CobraBeamte-in-Munchen-im-Einsatz
kasotc.com/home/index.php/news-events/39-warrior-competition-results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Särskilda_operationsgruppen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Task_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=hPViLamDzjA
warriorcompetition.com/home/index.php/7th-annual-warrior-competition,-april-19th-–-23rd-,-2015
youtu.be/PUrS2UxUb_E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-105335/US-salutes-SAS-heroes.html
youtu.be/wSW0DtHcyX8
youtu.be/aFpZ_q7TKpc
youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws
vocaroo.com/i/s1Fo4297CuXH
royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/role-finder/roles/royalmarinescommando
royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/royal-marines
youtube.com/watch?v=F8uxdqo_EoA
youtube.com/watch?v=hje0EL0XBbA
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk
nrk.no/urix/svenske-politifolk-frykter-at-de-taper-kampen-mot-kriminelle-1.13138829
youtube.com/watch?v=DMuLohtd9-E
youtube.com/watch?v=H7hGiZ579cs
youtu.be/N1gV7hf3tsk?t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=lw3az0LsKc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5/7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsvarets_Spesialkommando
I don't know how to rate them, they never do anything

LARPers BTFO

Pretty good considering they had to fight against terrorists for over 30 years

Well, what did they expected would happen if you dress up in Russian military uniforms, use Airsoft weapons designed to look like Russian tactical weapons, set up shoulder mounted cameras and perimeter cameras and run urban tactical exercises in country neighboring Russia?

Of course local special forces will drive up in unmarked vans and beat the living shit out of you without any questions asked.

We have a million of them, so I'll rate what I know
>Navy Seals 7/10 overhyped
>Delta Beat by somolis 6/10
>MARSOC will pick up mountains for you 9/10
>Rangers Have respect for them because training is intense 8/10 breddy gud but still beat by somolis
>CIA/FBI special troopers Pretty badass 8/10

Top lads

I heard Texas SWAT is also pretty hardcore

> MARSOC
aren't those the fuckers who just blow the shit up and brrrrrrrrrt you if you live in shack made from cow dung?

Pretty good I guess. They also trained the SpecOps unit of Belarus.

No, marines are used for clearing tough areas the army doesn't have resources for. The MARSOC raiders are like that, except on steroids. In the pacific they were a group of soldiers that cleared literally whole islands before the main force arrived. But yeah in Afghanistan they do blow up a lot of shit too.

Ultimately the British SAS are the most elite and best trained special forces in the world.

Best trained at prepping the bull

Police 1/10
Military 9/10

I Second this

Nothing beats the Australian SAS in training, you have to kill an emu with your bare hands just to qualify for selection.

>Terrorists take people hostage at the Iranian embassy
>Negotations for a while
>They get tired of this
>Execute one of the hostages and throw him out of the window to the shock of the people below
>ENOUGH.jpg
>SAS goes in
>blows a fucking hole in the wall and rappels down the side of the building
>some of the hostages claimed that some of the assailants dropped their weapons and surrendered
>SAS guys shoot them at point blank range
>Apparently one guy was seen dragging one of the terrorists into a back room so he could execute him away from any cameras
>He stopped when he realised one of the hostages was present

Bretty gud. They were basically told to go in, free the hostages and kill everyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4DmuGyehc

Uuuh

Our cops are trained to deal with brazil.

Let that sink in.

Well yeah, in a sense. They'll go in, using knowledge etc and then the US follow with a brawn.

That's why the US and UK are excellent together, particularly at war fighting. UK is the brains and the US is the muscle.

our special police unit is most barbarian unit in the world, I bet. But they don't have a good equipments.

Shame they do a piss poor job of actually dealing with it, then.

10/10

ooga booga where da ahmeds at?

better than yours thats for sure you fucking commies

youtube.com/watch?v=5jFliDeQx7w

Ours used to be fucking good, I dont even know if they exist anymore. The army special forces are still around not sure about the special task force though.

Average. The problem is that clowns like obummer want open borders and welcomes anyone who isn't white.
Its like anti-terror units are monitoring the water flow and libtards are flushing erry toilet and opening erry tap.

I like the Egyptian anti-terror boys. If someone commits an act of terror, they kill him and his family and his neighbors.

>Our cops are trained to deal with brazil.

So they're good at greasing their palms and doing nothing?

Yes, very true country of daily terrorist attacks.

It is severely crippled by our current leadership.

>Our cops are trained to deal with brazil.
That means jacking off (paja-cha-cha) taking bribes, and screwing prostitutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q25u2QZ-X0

JTF2 is allegedly the best spec ops team in the world
the RCMP counter-terrorism unit is the only part of our civilian government that functions effectively

9/10

Bretty gud/10

10000/10

t. Russian

Elite Squad 1/2 were good documentaries.

Favelas are basically warzones, aren't they?

TEK is 4/10 at most. In our country there are no real terror anyways so it's okay

short story so you know why they suck

>guy comes to my uni class in bathrobe they were filming some funny video for competition
>puts out a toy gun on the table
>some bitch goes panic mode and call the cops

youtube.com/watch?v=kRJO9hEmPlo

The SAS are world class.

The SBS are bad at everything except swimming.

11/10

The way the center guy is positioned, I thought the guy on his left had a glove on a flip-up NOD mount. I was disappointed when I double checked.

Fucking Kek more like Shoa/10
youtube.com/watch?v=gdHjEfICBG0

We basically win every contest in Europe.

accurate. I'd bump police up to 4/10 if you count TAG East and West (Police SWAT) as it holds many retired SASR and Commando's looking to kill a few dune coons on the easy.

This shit was wild. They used breaching explosives 2 or 3 times over the strength they needed because they weren't sure of the glass was reinforced or bullet proof
>arrive
>fuck shit up
>leave
>all within 11 minutes.

I think British SAS and SASR are the toppest tier. Lost more soldiers in training than in actual combat.

worldwidedojo.com/reality-based/israeli-swat-team-wins-international-counterterror-competition/

the best

>SAD
>HRT
>NOT 10/10
What is wrong with you?

Over the past couple of years there has been reports on the news about guys just dying in the heat during the "fan dance".

Basically they have to run in the summer heat up a big steep hill with all of their gear on and do it in a fast time. The thing is, you get some guys who are just like "naa I wont bother filling my water bottles up because I want to reduce the weight I'm carrying" or "I'm starting to hallucinate but I REALLY want to be in the SAS"

*dies*

I bet our special forces arent as good as they say they are

9/11

MFW i did a DofE Gold expedition in the Breacon beacons and know how shit it is up there

>this kills the kike
www.kasotc.com/home/index.php/news-events/39-warrior-competition-results

It would be extremly painful...

I guess they're pretty good. they are very well trained, but they never had to fight actual terrorists in the homeland like spanish, french or german anti terror units

10/10 Collateral

no surviviors/10

America, so you tell me, weak ass countries.

>ywn be a Danish frog special operator

diepresse.com/home/politik/aussenpolitik/5055979/42-CobraBeamte-in-Munchen-im-Einsatz

They'll get the job done.

Why not a IWI Tavor or UZI ? why all foreign gears ?!

Why is it then they lose to us every year in the international war games?

You're a big guy

>42 Terrorists
>129 Hostages
>171 Body bags

Mission accomplished

>afsoc sof completely ignored
this is an outrage
jsoc is where its at desu, go 24

Ours are very good at making terrorists

München =/= Homeland

well, kind of, no?
please?

>5 derorist
>20 hostages
>27 bodybags

Mission acomplished

against criminals and point terror attacks yes.

against well trained terrorists id say no

lol based on what? american swats are much more experienced and have better gear

i knew a guy who actually was in that raid, ex SAS. in his mid 60s now, iirc he was one of the first in.

God tier when chief nigger doesnt interfear

Naval spec ops aswell.

spooky dooky

link ?

A great victory against the smug dolphin hordes.

9/11

At least you got both sides coverd.

What if basks get hiered to terror in terrorist lands?

Would they?

GIGN ( France ), Swat, spetnaz are the best Ops force in the world

>Israeli
>counter terrorist

Pick one

We also deal with the birdpacks.

spec ops now use either a modded AR-15 or the tavor x95

Pretty sad senpai

Its more like: my country Specops/Spetsnaz

Non-existant/10

Man I fucking love this country to death

underrated

bretty gud

>Burgers not even on the list
Topkek.
kasotc.com/home/index.php/news-events/39-warrior-competition-results

?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Särskilda_operationsgruppen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Task_Force

>Delta 6/10
>Rangers & Delta beat by somalis
>18 American loses vs over 1000 somalis
>Beat
>Doesn't even mention US Army SF
>Marsoc 9/10
>When the military literally kicked them out of Afghanistan for being so shitty
>CIA & FBI
>Not just older SOF guys who can't go as high speed anymore
Jesus Christ, kill yourself.

I love that documentary. Manly man blows up a truck full of robbers, and the next morning they're talking with him about being a killing machine as he's washing dishes and complaining that his wiener dogs are digging up his rose bed.

Absolute man's man. Respect for order, family and the beauty of nature.

They always cheat so they no longer welcome..
youtube.com/watch?v=hPViLamDzjA

No one escapes them, so pretty good I guess. No witnesses as well. Same goes for buildings.

What fantasy land do you come from nigger?
>Marines clear things Army doesn't have resources for

>Marines
>Resources

pick one nigger, the Marines get our hand my downs and ask for seconds, 6/10 brainwashed cult pretending to be a combined arms taskforce

They are nuts

Family friends son was SASR

They are based in perth so for fun he decided to kayak to Rotness Island...

Got hit by a heavy tide and ended up on some beach ages away from perth

>Ran backalong the beach with the kayak

>mfw i can't even run 2km without stopping

Thought they were wearing burkas from the thumbnail

They probably all small guys desu senpai

>rates MARSOC higher than SEALs or SFOD-D

Child confirmed. MARSOC is the laughing stock of the U.S. SOF community.

breddy gud

I can't tell if you're being serious.

>America not on the list for some fake training exercise
>Meanwhile their SOF units are the guys getting the most combat deployments by a wide margin

I don't know if its any good, but its better than arabs can afford.
Satisfied

You're winning with Vining.

Kek, what the fuck are you on about dude? Obviously you were never a Marine, nor have you probably served at all in the military. Keep sourcing Wikipedia for your life experience.

>CIA
>big guys/10

>Muh Australian SAS

Why do people even mention the SASR?

Literally what experiwnce have you got that even puts you in the same league as the SAS?

Philippines soldiers have more experience in war and counter terrorism than Australians and are therefore better. SASR just guard boats and act as anti-piracy agency, British SAS have been active ine War sonce the early 1940s. You don't come close, stealing the name doesnt make you as good as.the real thing.

>Seen combat once in the last 40 years
>wears cool clothing

JESUS, the clothing must.mean they are the best of the best? NOPE, PLastic army with posers.

Gign, best at hostage situations. 1994 was a perfect example.

Treadstone is best.

I don't know I heard those drop bears over there can get pretty ornery.

Also big spiders yo.

>SAS
Literally uundreds of hostage recues and even doing ones on behalf of the US because they dont have enough experience.

Literally helping France with hostage rescues.

>hurf blurf marines make do with nothing while army can't do shit with all their toys
HOO RAH M8 SEMPER PIE

SAS are very respectable indeed

>played Call of Duty
>believes SAS are supermen who literally save the world on a regular basis

It's sad because SAS were kind of the first counterterrorists, but all their fans are children and neck beards who get their info from videogames, Wikipedia, and circle jerk threads.

>buttmad burger
>fake excercise
>biggest international spec ops competition
>biggest deployment
Kek no. That only means that despite the ""experience"" they are still shit. Or else why didnt they make the list.

They are not participating if they assured to lose or they just cant temper they are like Kikes they lose even if they cheat from the start..

For EU

They did participate though. Just didnt make the top 10

>didnt check the participants list

warriorcompetition.com/home/index.php/7th-annual-warrior-competition,-april-19th-–-23rd-,-2015

>USA
>represented by MARSOC
>literally the worst SOF that the U.S. has

But hey, why fact check if it might hurt your argument?

Well they were unable to Cheat like usual so they lose like cheaters does when they cant cheat..

Operator af.

>mehhh they arent even our best
P A T H E T I C

>SBS get less coverage publically
>automatically bad
They're both practically the same on ground, they just use different modes of transport, they sometimes use the same, you still do parachute training in the SBS.

average
they just recently failed a crucial mission

fairly high

Irrelevant, as they cannot teleport themselves wherever Mohammed is shooting around, they'll always be late, and people will always die.
The only thing that could save people is concealed carry.

> numquam retro

So fucking true, a lot of people will say their special forces are the best in the world - but anyone one with an interest knows the British SAS are second to none. All special forces units today are in fact modelled on them... The original and the best, the real McCoy

This is why you only take the boat from Freo/Hillarys. Fuck kayaking it let alone those cunts who swim it.

Theyre not. Nowhere near our best

Marine first recon won the competition in 2010. They aren't even SOF.

This "competition" is a joke.

Don't believe me? Why you go check who won the 2016 competition. Go ahead. Come back and tell us.

> spotted the mudshit

Nope.

Ive read plenty of books about it.

Some missions,

>Iranian Embassy Siege
All histages free'd, no casualities exvept five dead terrorists and one was captured for info
Hees the first time the oublic ever saw them or heard about them (1980s)
youtu.be/PUrS2UxUb_E

>Rescues CIA agent because Yanks don't have enough exoerience
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-105335/US-salutes-SAS-heroes.html

>German Luftansa Flight
3 SAS men carried out and trained them for the mission and the German GSG1 claimed the victory.

>Africa hostage rescue
youtu.be/wSW0DtHcyX8

>Falklands
SAS shot up planes amd literally resorted to stabbing holea in them with knives. Same missions as SAS in the Africe WWII

>Bravo Two Zero
youtu.be/aFpZ_q7TKpc
9 SAS men killed 200 Iraqis. A few died and even the medic managed to walk 60 miles through the desert into Syria.

>Oman 1972
9 SAS men hold off 300 roaches with nothing but an Artillery piece

These are just the ones off the top of my head. A recent SAS man just killed 300 Jihadis on an oil rig in Syria last year.

There's literally hundreds of these types of events if you read up. Ibviously lots kore that are classified.

What I'm sayjng is. The Australlians dont even compare, the British have experience and regurarly train other SF, even trained the Americans in the 50s and still swap techniques to this day.

>spotted the 80 IQ retard with reading comprehension issues

So the Iron lady smell THAT bad even SAS cant support the stench of this deceptive monster..

did they kill any kikes?

From what I've read, this hasn't been true since the end of WW2. I think in the war they got all the hand me downs but that soon changed afterwards.

I know a similar thing happened with the Royal Marines. They mainly "made do" with what they were given and now it's the opposite, my next door neighbor was in the marines and said "If you're ever thinking about joining the military, join the marines. They get better training and first dibs on the new equipment"

how old are you?

9/10

Rude desu

this, pretty sad. if these faggots ran more and argued on the internet less they could join the reserves, but would rather slate friendly militaries online

This.
TAG-E/W, openly performing training exercises to scare the tits off terrorists...

To fight and die for the Greater Israel NO THANK YOU !

Actually, mate, plan on joining the RMC sometime this year or early next year.

Doesn't make what I've said any less true.

50 THOUSAND PEOPLE USED TO LIVE HERE

NOW IT'S A GHOST TOWN

it's RM lad, and make sure you tell them you've been sticking up for the SAS online when you arrive, they'll love you

Looking forward to PRMC?

So... They covertly watch Ahmed rape your country and don't do anything because cucks.

SWEDEN YES!

>you will never parachute behind enemy lines with a tactical doggo watching your back and sniffing out booby traps

Why even live?

I bet the honey is dankass.

I like the patches some of these groups have.

Only one special forces, the one which can't be defeated by colation of dozen Nato states and USA,

youtube.com/watch?v=1nIN6Ciw1Ws

Brazilian cops train Navy Seals in urban warfare. Really makes you think...

Nah, it's Cred Forums you fucking mong. Doesnt make what I've any less true. I'm not a div. Sure I'll tell them I've been CoD and want to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed kill as well.

Why the fuck are we training other nations? We the Fuck are we paying 2% of GDP so we can prop up NATO "allies"? We probably had the monoply on Special Forces and now.others are gaining on us because we gove away everthing to them.
>PRMC
Haven't went to the careers office yet. Waiting until I get a few things sorted out. And then I'll apply either late this uear or early.next year.

>Sergey, terrorist take family in apartment hostage.
>you must take team to kill terrorist
>no witnesses so amerika can't copy spetznas
>*rumbling explosion*
>good job Sergey, you kill all terrorism in city... Mother Russia thank you for service.

>>Trucks move in to remove body's of all people in city.

Actually.

I read you're comment wrong. I thought you were saying you were in the Royal Marines.

It's RMC.
RM is the Shotened version.

>Royal Marines
Full name is
>Royal Marine Commandos

Royal Marines is just a shortened version of the RMC.

I think in us devgru is toppest tier. Then come other jsoc teams depending on the task. Then go some peasants like marine recon etc

Actually, the SASR has seen combat in every major conflict since their regiment was formed.
They have 0 publicity.
They are in hot zones months before anyone else gets there, marking targets and gathering Intel.

Again, they don't showboat like everyone else.
They get in, get Intel, do their job and full k off before being noticed.

>Terrorism in sweden

Must be a tough job having to kill ethnic swedes all the time.

there's 2 tiers of specops

speznaz and not-speznaz

So the last year or so...?

>Don't Showboat
>Goes on Youtubes and sees dozens of YT videos about rhe SASR bragging

>Doesn't make what I've said any less true

Australians make good soldiers, they were tossed into the meat grinder in WW1 and then came back for more in WW2. They're known for their ferocity and the ability to get shit done, I just think it's wrong to chat shit about their special forces just because they don't tour the world fucking stuff up for Israel's interests like ours do.

Not to mention they were originally trained by our SAS anyway and probably still do exercises and shit with them.

tl;dr rude

well, they shot 5000 rounds without hitting any target and they killed their own dog...

>How do you rate the competence of your SpecOps/Anti-Terror units
Seeing as a dumpster was bombed and people were injured in America I'd say very poorly

Does the PSNI count?

Canada is always on front line doing the Job for the US and Brits to get the award its like that since WWII

I never said they weren't good soldiers.

I said it's a.joke if you rhink they are as good as ours who have decades experience in SF and routinely see combat.

I was just pointing out that putting them on the same level is ludicrous.

>PSNI
They are a regular police force in Northern Ireland. Not SF.

He said "Anti-Terror" though and I'd say the PSNI deal with quite a bit of "terror".

Planes/10

>Canada

Deploys 1000 troops and says, "look, we were there too". Brits deploy hundreds of thousands over the years and somehow steal the credit from Canadians????

You could argue that. They do house raids.

Most of the Terror in Northern ireland is dealt with by SRR and MI5 though. There's thenodd gun attack and bomb attack, but they are still just a police force.

trigger happy rednecks with guns so not good. Very incompetent

But we dont care we ready to die for what ever reason you give us always there for a fight.. I just dont want me or my bro to die for Greater Israel ..

nice toys

police 4/10
millitary 2/10

SRR and MI5 confirmed for utter fucking shite then.

You not guilty until proven other wise.
Guess you cant wait for the fema round ups.

I say they are very competent. Doing a good job.

We used to have the best unit ever, but it was dissolved when the world became a gigantic gay-pride.
Basically the assassin squad of the secret services, they inspired the creation of the US Green Berets.

RIP 11eme choc.

Hey somebody rate my english!
vocaroo.com/i/s1Fo4297CuXH
I'm persian studying in Italy

i hate how much whites dehumanize rednecks.

bunch of elitist cunts. Thinking you're fucking fair born and they're not good enough for you.

We died enough for the kikes and Greater Israel already...

>SRR
>Formally known as 14 Intelligence Company

Have read some of the Shit they have done in NI?

If you watched the TV show The Americans, it's literally the exact same as that. SAS used to be trained by them for counter-intelligence.

There's a good book called "Operators: On the streets with Britain's secret Sevice". Good read, women could join them, though necause they needed them to be spies.

Oh shit.

This is funny bullshit. You know why ? Because you can't base shit according to history of a unit. Time changed and so does war or terror/hostage situation. You can't claim shit about a unit because you simply don't know about things that going on in the spec op field. I can tell you that here for example our anti terror units or special police units take part at busting out car thieves and help preventing drug smuggling. Most of your typical drug smuggles at your countries (some do like Murcia or North America shit hole) , speaking to you euro fags .. Don't cross the boarders in squads with aks and RPGs. Most of the thieves here that are has a warrant of arrest are Arab scum who hide at enemy territory. That's it , your spec op unit , if it don't take part at action all the time they are not worth even rating.

>rednecks
>muh guns, muh truck, muh nascar, muh mountain dew

rednecks are degenerate AF

You're either a fucking idiot, or just bait

???

waddup

Catch me up on some of the shit they did. All I've really heard is undercover work and collusion with loyalist paramilitaries. Neither of which are particularly notable.

>a few trash cans in New Jersey blew up by some fuck headed Paki from Elizabeth

This is probably the best thing to happen to this state.

We free them on WWII for What ?
>Multiculturalism
>Xenoestrogene
>Degeneracy

Fuck that shit I am out of here ... Fucking margaret thatcher make me sick ...

please be b8

Read that book and some info.

Bretty much SAS tier stuff. Undercover work and the likes, legit more than the PSNI do/did. They are srill there, no doubt and.people don't know kuch about them because their records were destroyed.

Pretty operator

Thank you for stoping us canada.

>Ehem?
>You suck that dick or you want it in raw?
>xir pan gun what ever

All this multi culti. All the colors. You proud?

Why?

I'm serious.

royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/role-finder/roles/royalmarinescommando

It's the full name.
royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/royal-marines

2 hostages
50 terrorists
whole city dead
well done, well done dimitri

ours?
meh/10
probably 4/10

What if chernobyl was a succesfull spetznatz op?

Not a exident.

Who? Stop making shit up.

9/10 not bad

some survived, so 8/10 at best

>They are still there
They were very publicly brought back over last year.

They could handle some gangs but I doubt they could handle a real hostage situation.

100/10

That's how many dead bodies they leave behind a successful op.

Cancer will get them. Then.
Father death will claim them.

All acording to plan.

From what I've heard SA has a real problem persuading its special forces going into private security and contract work, since the pay is so shit. May well be that the Special Task Force lost too many members to the private sector and shut down.

Still absolutely god tier operators, and this documentary was wild af

youtube.com/watch?v=F8uxdqo_EoA

I like our Special Iads 2bh

Apparently Lithuanians Ops are top tier at killing pigs (best buddies with US&Polish Ops)

same shit here, but slightly worse, their equipment is all outdated
youtube.com/watch?v=hje0EL0XBbA

Do you think Latvian and Lithuanian special forces have to watch anime> I hope they do.

The police all suck. They are full-blown retards not able to handle such tasks.

Our military SpecOps forces are some of the best in the world. But nobody knows this, because it's all very hush-hush.
(They were in Iraq doing recon 2 years before any american, and even the americans didn't know.)

10/10.

We're actually one of few countries that could take on SAS and SFOD. Our military isn't that strong or well equipped but our spec ops are highest tier.

The best OP is the one no one knows ..

And all the hostages too.

Here for you TOols from the world this is YOUR song ! youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk

that the one thing I really don't understand, our special operations units ore quite good, in military and police.

But the surrounding organisations are pure garbage, how is this possible?

Tell me about the taiwan anti terror dudes, why do they wear the masks?

Enjoy Boypussies Goyz

Alfa team will extract Obongo from the White House if they're given the order.

>somehow crash top secret self piloting helicopter
>bring fido along
>supposedly "ultra secret" team exposes themselves to the world
>kill target instead of capture
>accidently lose his body in the ocean
>lose all picture of the event.
>somehow have propaganda film halfway finished before the op

If I'm to take them at their word they are the most incompetent form of military on the planet. 1/10.

Those masks are made of Kevlar. They can stop small caliber rounds and shrapnel. Visibility is reduced though.

Well photoshop did the trick like Usual

Photoshop/10

We just bomb shit now and send in operators to grab documents and snap photos.

Not that I am criticizing.

Well you bring back home a bit more then documents and snap photos .. you save soldier live but bring home terrorist who bomb New York and Kill Civilians GG !!

It is called the circle of International Stupidity and its leaded by your greatest "Master" you pay them to die for .. 10/10

Ours are pretty much well known

fuck tacticool

>RAID

Kek

>KSK up to some 22 point insertion
>suomi gives a hammer to the biggest tard they can find and tell him the men inside took his sweets

9/11 because they show up in dust2 in csgo

>Pretty good
they cant even fight against a fucking racist accusation.

What are those?

>They'll get the job done.
lolno.

>3 swedish police officers quit every day.
>80% of swedens police-force contemplating other jobs.
>Fear the police is loosing the war against crime (and accusations of racism, i wager).

nrk.no/urix/svenske-politifolk-frykter-at-de-taper-kampen-mot-kriminelle-1.13138829

>fly unnoticed into another country that claims they aren't haboring the most wanted man in the world, despite the fact that he has been living next to their equivalent of West Point for months
>fly in
>technology fails
>crash land with no casualties and still complete the mission
>kill all the baddies
>exfil
>killed the most wanted terrorist in the world with no casualties despite faulty equipment and leave without the country even knowing this happened right next to their top military academy until after the fact

Sounds pretty awesome to me.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>Basically the assassin squad of the secret services, they inspired the creation of the US Green Berets.

Green berets aren't really assassins, though they have probably trained some.

Shoaahahahah very funny slong..

Link?

"I don't want to do the paperwork for firing a gun. Finish him off with the hammer!"

>Come into anti-terror group thread
>instantly see Rangers mentioned

You guys are retarded. You don't even know your own branches units and what they do.

Anyway, they all kick ass. DEVGRU, Delta, MARSOC, HRT, SAD, etc. and they all set the standard for you faggots over the world, even went so far as to set the standards we copied from the Brits.

Still no terrorist attack, 10/10 I'd say.

>tell him the men inside took his sweets
Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=DMuLohtd9-E

Those are the best we setup standard against both most powerful army in the world..

Get ready Autumn is coming: youtube.com/watch?v=H7hGiZ579cs

Is that a fucking Sterling smg?

>t. Army Admin

You tards don't even know that the original Marine Raiders were the founding fathers of modern special forces.

The Cia sf is good and fbi hrt teams are very good but it depends on the area they are in.

The Russians have sever sf units at are scary.

SWEDISH THOUGHT POLICE!
PUT THE KEYBOARD DOWN AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND PLUG IN ASS

What does that have to do with modern MARSOC? Everyone in this thread is focusing on "guise we did it first, so we're da best at it!"

That's not how it fucking works. Also, Amphibious Scouts and Raiders and UDTs would like to have a word with you.

Yup the best of the rest ... Best front line weapon ever made !

They good to find a goat herder in a cavern in Pakistan but not so much with pressure cooker at home..

I love the sas they look like they are having fun wherever they go.

Look at this master peace ..

Halal/10

>just googled who is the most badass soldier of all the time
>guess who is #3

For a second I thought you were serious and you had me worried.

Now this is the best you can get ..

if it's elimination of terrorists, our guys are great
if it's about rescuing hostages, not so much
youtu.be/N1gV7hf3tsk?t=24

>10/10 aesthetics

This looks like a really sick album cover

>4 hostages
>50 terrorists
>chechnya gets pillaged
>zimbabwe is genocided

Our Kustjägare are breddy gud. Handed the U.S Navy Seals their asses in several competitions. Solid 8/10

Aesthetic
Bring it to Cred Forums and make them create something based around this picture.

Son of a bitch.

The thing about Delta is that they go bragging about shit for Hollywood (like the SEALs) or for book deals (SAS).

You don't hear about delta unless someone fucked up. And even then, they're still pretty badass. Gothic Serpeant is painted as a defeat, but the truth is despite everything going wrong, it's amazing that the entire force stuck in the city didn't get wiped out. Instead they took 18 dead while killing 1000 of the enemy and still completing their mission. If it had been all delta (instead of mostly being Rangers), they probably would have ended up causing so many casualties that they would have solved the war right then.

wtf you dont like the Kriss its US made !?

*they DON'T go bragging

I love how autocorrect doesn't just delete words, but deletes the most important ones.

based

The funny thing is that it's not even bad for an smg. It's just that it's way overused in videogames and movies.

Pretty solid.

You more a IWI Tavor type of personality ?

>have woodland camo
>in the city
Dude, weed.

I dont know I dont have TV and I dont play COD.. only ARMA and Wargame red Dragon..

Here is the list.

Americas: n1 Canada

Europe: n1 Russia

Asia: n1 China

Oceania: SASR

Please stop. You are way too good at pushing my buttons.

Try this you wont relax but at least you have some fun.. youtube.com/watch?v=lw3az0LsKc0

Market Garden, Indonesia Colonial Operations..
Not sure.

Bretty gud.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-105335/US-salutes-SAS-heroes.html

That was awesome

The photo was never released by the U.S. gov or anyone official... it was all MSM pulling your legs.

Fixed ..

>when you forget to pay your TV license and turn it on

Ok thanks for the Info

won't that trigger their PTSD?

Breaking silhouette is more important than being an exact colour match, although 2bh DPM is pretty old-school

Apparently our LithSOF is pretty glorious.
I can't find anywhere a story about them in Afghanistan, but the gist of it is this:
>Doesn't give a fuck about American "safety regulations" about driving speed and wearing helmets.
>American sergeant comes to lecture him about speeding near camp.
>LithSOF guy is filling his dirt bike with gas. Pretends to doesn't understand and says to him "No English" then drives away leaving him in dust cloud.
>Sometimes they walk in flip flops, body armor and weapons (nothing else).
>Commanders nickname is Leonidas, sorta looks like him.
>His second in command has sniped sandnigger from a quad bike a kilometer away.

War is fun guys.

Like a fucking Ninja !

Wait, does that pupper have his own doggochute?