Poll: Clinton has 9-point lead over Trump in Pennsylvania

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296525-poll-clinton-has-9-point-lead-over-trump-in-pennsylvania

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has a 9-point lead over Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in Pennsylvania, according to a new Morning Call/Muhlenberg College poll.

Clinton is favored by 47 percent of likely voters and Trump by 38 percent. Another 11 percent of respondents said they wouldn't pick either major party nominee, and 4 percent aren't sure.
In a four-way matchup, Clinton has a slightly smaller lead over her Republican rival, 40 to 32 percent. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson has 14 percent support and Green Party nominee Jill Stein has 5 percent.

Clinton leads Trump among college-educated women.

The poll also finds that 71 percent of Republicans say they are backing Trump and 10 percent are supporting Clinton. Another 19 percent are not sure.

Clinton is backed by 81 percent of Democrats. Another 11 percent are supporting Trump and 9 percent are undecided.

Clinton also leads Trump among independents, 42 to 33 percent.

The survey was conducted from Sept. 12-16 among 405 likely general election voters. The margin of error is 5.5 points.

According to the RealClearPolitics average of polls, Clinton has a 6.6-point lead over Trump, 46.8 to 40.2 percent.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076
nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The survey was conducted from Sept. 12-16 among 405 likely general election voters
>405 voters

Yeah, great poll

She's still going to win PA even if the poll is shit.

Is this the poll where they didnt even link to the methodology in the same article?

Huge over-sampling of dems, under-sampling of GOP and independents (who favor Trump).

Seems like cooking the numbers is the default dem strategy.

A democrat is leading in a blue state! WTF!
Imacruzemissle now

Wow they're really scraping the barrel here. A PA only poll.

Yep, MN is closer than PA right now.

Doesn't matter if Trump loses PA when he wins OH, FL, NC, CO and NV.

She's not even campaigning anymore. She's a trash-tier candidate, she should be running for a political office in Brazil or the UK. It's hilarious seeing you leftists forced to come to terms with this. She's going to lose.

clinton is WAY BEHIND of trump, but they rig the system to make it look like she is close or even in the lead. digital voting system has been can be and will be abused.

Jesus you are pathetic. Trump is only 3 points behind in RI. PA is red.

The Hill urgently need some mods, their comments make this board look rational.

>PA is red.

Much like your tampon :^)

Go away, you satanic witch

Clinton Losing Millennial Support Nationally and in Key States

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

Trump shatters GOP records with small donors

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

>sage

You have to go back Ahmed.

Delete your vagina :^)

I did my own poll in Michigan.

Trump is winning 95 percent to 5 percent.

>poll was conducted from September 1-18 among 20 people who may or may not vote

If Trump can keep NV and CO, he won't need PA

(((((((thehill.com)))))))

NH, NM, WI, VA and MI are candidates for going red too.

>:^)
kill yourself

Morning Call newspaper has a absurd liberal bias

There's a reason why it's been a failing newspaper for a few years now and everyone is switching to the Express Times

>1 post by this ID

shitty bait thread, sage

Triggered? :^)

NH is going red, dont know why people even bother to list it or dont have it red on their maps

I'm going by daily avg polls, planning to make a montage once I make enough of these

Checked, NH is red

Added to the screenshot, you will be honored for your loss in November user

unskew that poll

Muhlenberg College is A rated on 538

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

>kuk4eu I.D confirmed

>Little Mittens
>comparing to Trump

kys

Atleast you understand your position in the world

>Kraut
>having valid opinions after 60 years of my country cucking you sideways
Okay hanz back to the shed with you, your wife has another "Refugee" to house in her snatch

From someone from the Minnesota/wisconsin area I can safely say that wisconsin will probably not go for him.

>538
Lmao retard every single one of nate silvers predictions has been wrong this election.

not gonna win pa good luck with that COLLEGE POLL of 405 people
sage this shit

lmao

>tiny sample size
>oversampling of college graduates

jej

But there hasn't been a general election yet user

And that's what he's famous for, despite getting primaries from 08 and 12 wrong

Checked

>Burger
>Thinking I'm a Kraut

Nope, born in Russia.
And no Rapefugee will ever be in my house unlike your 10 niggas banging your wife at the moment.

Still looks better then Hildog

trump no longer needs penn, just get colorado and new mexico and you win. or new hampshire + new mexico, or any combination of those three

>this is the best CTR can do to shillmeme

>Clinton leads Trump among independents
This alone should tell you how bullshit this poll is

By 538 - Nate Silver's discredited betting site. Go back to your cuck shed, kraut.

Daily reminder this was what the map looked like before 9/11

The poll with 50% democrats lmao