How Fucked Is France?

Is their any saving this once great nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
youtube.com/watch?v=75RUPdkyqp0
youtu.be/JfkDzXuWhkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

Hopefully not. I want to see those dumb frogs finally croak.

It's funny that they bent over and spread their ass cheeks. They deserve to be in decline. Bakas.

Spes, ultima dea...

this, fuck france

Nothing short of an ethnic cleansing Europe wide will save it.
Throw out the politicians, throw out the traitors, throw out the foreign hordes. Fail in even one of these steps and all is lost.

> Raped French women and came to apply Marshall plan to a former allied country (Lafayette) during WWII
> Impose its hegemony on France and Europe thourgh NATO
> Play with our flamby cucked so-called "president" like a master with puppets
> Blow up the relative stability in Middle-East for its thirst for oil
> Do not prevent its creature ISIS from invading its allies in Europ
> Say French bend over and spread their asses

KEK!
Not for long burger fuck.

The luck wheel is moving.

Sweden has a better chance

You should have stood at your borders shooting anyone coming in from the south.

Nope they're fucked just like the rest of us.

Whites will be eliminated. White countries will turn to shit except in (((chosen))) areas. The Jews won.

Fret not, for God will one day make everything right. This is how it is supposed to happen.

Haha! Say the Cucked Swede !
"Racism Inte bra" haha, good luck with your propaganda!

No, it's all over.
People that have useful degrees leave the country by thousands. Currently applying for canacuck. You can joke about the LEAF all you want, but I've been there and the countryside is only white ppl, i have not seen a single nog or muslim. Just don't go to Toronto/Montreal. A lot of beautiful landscapes too.
What i don't get is why it is so hard to get just a working permit when you have an IT degree. (At least 1 year and 300-500$) But if you're a fucking middle eastern refugee Trudeau the cuck welcomes you in person.
Wtf LEAF ?

2017 they're turning the tides. "It's easy to see a tide turn." -George Bush Jr.

>Wahh, it's everyone's fault but mine that my country is importing millions of African and middle Eastern Muslims

And how do explain letting all the Algerians in before all this shit started?

Stop blaming everyone else and start taking some goddamn responsibility for the survival of your nation.

Docteur Pavel, je suis GIGN.

I used to live in Paris. The demographics are disastrous.

I can't see the country surviving into the next century.

It is dead dead dead.

>French bashing thread #21445

Wolfvowitz and his (((neo cons))) friends would be proud of you goyim.

Yeah, sure the world will let us do that.
Why don't you apply your own advice to the Mexican border ?

France is almost as fucked as Germany and Sweden. Italy is almost as bad as France.

France is finished. If has too many mudslimes. Paris is finished.

What do mean you don't get it? It's the same exact thing in my country and yours and every other western nation.

Immigration is no longer about improving the country, it's about virtue signalling how much you help the "poor, disenfranchised" third world shoreline.

Based

On the contrary of Swedes and Germans, but much like Americans, the French people is a revolutionary one. Which is why it essentially was a precursor in everything politically relevant throughout the West.
They therefore don't need to be saved, just follow their typical course of action. For 1500 years France has remained France and has managed to become even greater than before, I doubt a few kikes and muzzies whose countries are not even 100 years old can make a difference.

Also, since they're French:

>It's been almost 50 years since their last utter shitstorm (may 68)
>I dare you to try to find a period in time where France spent 50 years without wrecking itself in some revolutionary or bloody event of some sort. Good luck.
>There will be an event, of which kind I do not know
>But screencap me, there will be blood, hectoliters of it.
>Mfw when France once again purges itself and rises back on top of the world

We lost all our capitals. Coutryside France is like all other EU countries pretty white and based. The scum is mostly in the big cities.

>And how do explain letting all the Algerians in before all this shit started?

Shut up amerishart, the CIA supported the FLN in Algeria just like they do with ISIS today.
The algerians would probably still be in Algeria if you didn't always try to screw us over.
Thank your anti-colonial policies for that.

^this

Thx bro for reminding everyone where we do come from.

We are an alway-angry nation. Soon, something is gonna blow!

France is far worse than Germany and Sweden combined. They have so many niggers (algarians) that count as french.

Don't worry, (((Sarkozy))) will save them soon!

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

What the fuck is a hectoliter?

Still only 30% nonwhite. It is still savable at a high cost but we need to act soon. In two decades every hope will be lost.

Actually no. If you think about it, why would the FLN promote immigration to France? They wanted Algeria for Algerians, and when you ask them most of Algeria's inhabitants say they 're ashamed of their relatives fucking shit up, and that they support the idea of France to the French.

Also, maghrebian immigration was first triggered to help rebuild the country and help create wealth during the Trentes Glorieuses (and that is exactly what happened, can't argue with that) but then the government enacted the familial union policies, which allowed the shitskins to bring their whole god damn families over at the very time our growth started to decline.

I can't believe i"m typing this but CIA dindu nuffin here

This. I hate to say it, but I think the only way the white race will survive is if we pack our shit and start colonising space.

That's right, but you do have a dicator

You are nothing but our bitch who dances to Frau Merkels whistle.

Fix your shitholes Paris.

>Y-You'll s-save me... right? ;_;

Sorry sir, not enough diversity in your space colony. Need to diversify them a bit. :^)

One liter
10 liter = 1 Decaliter
10 Decaliter = 1 hectoliter
1 hectoliter = 100 liters

It will save itselft through civil war. Shitskins have no chance.

>I will save you
>begins tongue kissing you

Yeah your wife, daughter, and mother are gonna blow Ahmad and Mohammed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, privatising space travel will fix that shit and that's where Based Elon Musk comes in.

>why would the FLN promote immigration to France?

To create a class of relatively moneyed Algerians in France that could be shaken down to contribute to the FLN cause and

To make it easier to infiltrate terrorists into France

Pretty fucking obvious m8

Dont forget how Ahmad drives a truck over his friends.

Why isn't it centiliters?

>tfw you'll never lick her feet

1) We had a colonial Empire, unlike you
2) It took us 50 years to come as this situation
3) it is your fault since you butchered millions of young french over 50 years.

Anyway in 5 years you will have caught up what we did in 60 years, I can't wait to see the german becoming an extinct race, you brought so much suffering and destruction on this continent that you deserve to disappear.

100 litres

nice proxy

It's over for France

Latin prefixes for the fractions (except for the very tiny ones like nano), Greek for the multiples.
Centi = 1/100th

They will always bend to lefty desires. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=75RUPdkyqp0

1:07 is the moment they charge you.

At least I learned something on Cred Forums today. Thanks.

>Paris is representative of all France

kys

At least these shitskins have not written "german citizien" in their passports while being catched in concentration camps.

Eating shit sausages is not part as the French Gastronomy, while I'm not sure about American food...

Do you really expect us to accept our faith like sheeps? Once we used to be one of the most powerful knights nations. It's still running through our veins despite your efforts to undermine it...

I suspect the public overestimate the Muslim percentage because of the youth population

When you go out and night and every third person is an Arab youth it makes an impression

We wuz knights and shit.

That is retarded. A separatist movement aims for territorial unification of one's people not the opposite. On the contrary, the FLN was calling for metropolitan Algerians to come back to Algeria to fight for independence.
Read a history book s'il te plaît.

...American education. You guys really don't know how to use the standard system do you?

I work for French consular services in South Korea mate, no proxy here

>France is finished. If has too many mudslimes. Paris is finished.

Is there any difference with London, Berlin, New York, Moscow, etc...?

Rhetoric. Without Algerians working in France the FLN would have found it harder to attack Metropolitan France and if most Algerians there had actually gone home the movement would have lost a lot of money

You're not too bright are you

This map has been proven false times and times again in the case for France as ethnics / religious statistics are forbidden in France.

What will be white change for sure in the future. That doesn't mean white will die, Just means whites will change. It hallened before and it will happen again. The migrants change nothing.

I'm not trying to undermine shit.

I would love to see the French take back their country, be it through democracy or blood and fire.

I just don't see it happening. Technology has made everyone too comfy and lazy. No one is willing to give their life for a cause. Individual's lives are too precious these days.

>be French speshul forces
>most heroic feats of bravery are shooting knife-wielding Muzzies who've already killed more frogs with them than you kill in the clean-up operation, then dragging any surviving priests and parishioners out of the church so it can be demolished for a government-run refugee centre slash free needle clinic
>spend rest of time as traffic police and standing outside synagogues

Or maybe the Government is diluting the real census statistics. It won't be the first time they ever did that.

They need to revive KAROL WIELKI
Based Charles
DEUS VULT

>A separatist movement aims for territorial unification of one's people not the opposite.

Are you literally autistic, there are lots of nationalists who hate foreign influence in their country and over their people but relish their country and people gaining influence over others, Koreans are an excellent example of this as you might have noticed

>france thread
>not posting the buttplug

congrats to the french for destroying it though

CIA supported the UGTA, these dumbfuckss believed that if they supported the independantism they could implant a "democratic regime" which would counter soviet influence, fucking France in the ass big time.

The irony is they still do the same thing 50 years after in Middle-East which ends in the same chaos.

I wonder how Joan of ark would feel.

forgot pic

Don't worry about us we can do the job when it's time.

This shit got destroyed and the """artist assaulted"", try again nigger.

You forgot this one: "Le vagin de la reine" by Anish Kapoor (lol) in the gardens of Versailles.
Deteriorated at least 4 times...

This
And we don't forget the (((leader))) on the governement.

People are starting to genuinely hate muslims antics, of all the cucked countries in Europe we probably are the most outspoken today.

Doesn't mean anything will change though

I will NEVER bend to lefty desires and I KNOW that I'm not the only one.

I think it's already over. Full remigration of extraeuropean population should have been done 20 years ago.

It's not like your countries can be saved either though

About twenty-six gallons. But that's not the point.

>Is their any saving this once great nation?
I don't think so. Pity, I always wanted to visit someday.

>American education

>once great nation
>mfw

>Is their any saving
>Is their
American education baka

Hey buddy, you might find yourself more comfortable back at Reddit where you fucking came from.

>Is their any saving this once great nation?
If Germany once more shows the way. If this time, they just get their degenerate asses in line and follow. If so, yes.

Rosbeef, we invaded your island and dominated it for a couple of centuries, don't you ever forget that. The icing on the cake it that upper classes spoke french for centuries in England as well. French was the parliament's language for 200 years.

i hope so...france is our fav nation to hate

if they fall who are we gonna feel superior to?

>was

This is the takeaway of your argument. You're the worst kind of Canadian: French Canadian

Too bad she has such a shit haircut.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

youtu.be/JfkDzXuWhkk
Kek, you're on our level.

>GIGN

Your special forces are skirt wearing faggots

Why don't you faggits go to Quebec?

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf.

No.
Anyone claiming otherwise is a delusional faggot.

And your wife is going to blow my brother Pablo and your daughter is going to blow me, even my dog Gonzo is going to fuck your dog

>You guys really don't know how to use the standard system do you?

Implying they use their brains

No esta bonito hablar así de un país vecino y al que vas a emigrar

>kissing anglo.ass

Of course.

No soy pobre para tener que emigrar a ese pozo liberal de mierda, solo me gusta follar gringuitas :^)

Gay as fuck

Keep dreaming.

I don't even know who this lady is, but she has really pretty eyes

>How Fucked Is France?

Well, if they stay in the EU, they can expect more terror attacks by merkels rapefugees.

And also if they stay in the EU, they can expect to pay TOP DOLLAR for all of those terror attacks.

I'm ready for the racial and religious cleansing, we just need a bit more support.

We'll get rid of the mudslimes, hopefully.

lol you think Nigel is gonna take any pity on your ass?

Your only hope is saving yourselves with someone who isn't a complete buffoon like Hollande.

>Yes goyim let's just bomb it. That's what Trump would say. No jewish tricks here.

Everyday, our support gets better and better. It takes taim and efforts to make a great national cohesion, and at a wider range a white cohesion, with all this goyim propaganda. But it will soon. The dam is breaching!