In the safe spaces on campus, no Jews allowed

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/09/15/in-the-safe-spaces-on-campus-no-jews-allowed/

>Jews are being kicked out safe spaces just for being Jewish

How do we fix this travesty?

OY VEY

SHUT

IT

IT DOWN GOYIM

As much as I hate idiot college kids I can't say I disagree with these results.

>when students entered the Bruin Cafe to see the phrase “Hitler did nothing wrong” etched into a table

Kek, which one of you faggots did this.

Ahahah is that a Chinese Jihadiwack?

>when students entered the Bruin Cafe to see the phrase “Hitler did nothing wrong” etched into a table.
And...it's us

Adl has to get right on this

>safe space zones
>actually just exclude people and increase hatred

Why are people surprised?

Karma is a bitch

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW HAHAHHA

>an Iranian Jew

It makes sense. There were 100,000 of G-d's chosen people in Iran before the Shah was overthrown. Now there's about 9,000.

Most fled to Israel and Americael

As much as I enjoy this idea, isn't this kind of like going into someone else's kitchen and say "nope, you can't come in here!"

I'm not sure who's jewing who anymore

The marxist jews are reaping what they have sown.

What's with the chink?

I'm actually not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

Btw archive that shit or I wont read it.

>For example, they said that Israel was poisoning the water that they sell into the West Bank, and raising the price by ten times.
>raising the price

>there was also no mention of the Holocaust when talking about the history of Israel
oi vey that's another shoah! remember the 6 millions!

>blatantly denying Jewish indigeneity in the land, and denying the Holocaust in which six million Jews were murdered
thank god, it was a good 30 seconds without reminding us about the 6 gorillons, I had almost forgotten about it

Funny how this kike realize the "anti racists" were racists against jews, but fails to realize they were racists against white the whole time.

Thank you for safe spaces and segregated housing, now get out!

time to start preheating some ovens

lol I love it when they turn on each other and expose themselves to be hate filled pricks no better than those they've claimed to be 'alt right'.