Books

What can we do to get more diversity in childrens' books?

fucking shill gtfo my Cred Forums
we had this thread before
>70% of characters in children's books white in 70% white country
wow it's fucking nothing

Write them yourself, you lazy cuck

>Latinx
Stop this fucking Bullshit already. We spics don't participate in this gender special snowflake games, I fucking hate these American born liberal spics who think they can speak for those of us who actually were born and raised in Latin America. Fucking faggots.

have niggers make their own books

20.1% is pretty well represented for blacks.

/thread

>implying niggers (can) read

only minorities come from a diverse background you shitlords

lets worry about getting blacks and latinos into libraries and learning to read, before they bitch about what skin color the pictures are.

What can we do to get more diversity in our Parliament?

Who the fuck cares?

I'm fucking Mexican and all throughout my childhood I didn't care if the characters in the book were brown, nigger, white, or yellow.

These fucking spineless white faggots should really stop trying to "help" minorities. And I know it's a fucking white cuck behind this because niggers don't read.

i thought latino wasnt it race and they were white

only whites can read

White cucks are the biggest enemy in this country. A nigs going to nig but a white person knows exactly what they are doing.

It's about 50-60%

Also i'm pretty sure latinos make more than just 2,4%

kill yourself kike OP

Subtle kek

What can we do to get more diversity in OP's anus?

So basically, black people and latino people don't write their own childrens books?

Who'd have thought. It's always up to the white man to include the other races in HIS work. Sad.

>native american usually sees americans in the streets and not indians

really makes you think

Minorities can start making their own books. What's stopping them? They are just as capable? Right?

Then it sounds like Latinos need to write more books.

Once again, no one cares about race but black people

>12.5% animals
Fucking furries trying to brainwash kids.

Will there ever come a time where this image is not true?

Granted, Asian don't apply in this one. They've earned their keep.

>What can we do to get other people to push our agenda for us?
Fuck off, kike. go write your own propaganda

>t. the one writer in the world who is not a diehard liberal cuck

:^)

>What is white privilege

You're completely missing the point.

>Total children's books published in 2015

Bullshit, maybe for books published in the US. Let's see the stats on all books.

Its not surprising that country that is manly white mainly has whites in it media.

Telling a proud, brave PoC to get off their lazy ass is a micro-aggression and a capital offence under Shillary's new "tough on hatecrime" laws!

>when animals are less savage to look at than the minorities

sheeeeit

>White people writing children's books about white people is narcissism
How many spics and niggers are out there writing children's books about whites and asians?

You can lead a nigger to a library but you cant make him read.

Brown color is very difficult to use for characters in comic and picture books because of the contrast to the background. Maybe they should just put all characters in white burkas and let the children imagine what's inside.

That depends on whether they are kicking a black person's ass or not.

he is made because of writing "latino" they wrote "latinx". English is unique that we don't have feminine or masculine form of words while Spanish does. There is a crazy feminist movement trying to make those words end in a -@ instead of -o or -a.

three people in opposition. I call that democracy.

Latinos are the descendants from The mayan and aztec women who got spanish and portugeuze raped.

So basically half indian and half southern european.

make books about the prison

>>What is white privilege

a thing that is earned hard
work harder, make more money and get more books

if you want less white people in your kids books don't raise them in white countries and cultures idk why this is so hard for some people to get their heads around.

Asians are fucking savage and don't have souls, desu.

>>What is white privilege
Something that doesn't exist

>More people who defines themselves as trucks than blacks, asian or hispanics in children books

GOD BLESS DIVERSITY

tell other races to write decent books, then

children's books dont need diversity just like anime doesnt need it

Wow it's like they match the intended markets no?

>Granted, Asian don't apply in this one. They've earned their keep.

t. Chinaman residing in Canada

(or perhaps simply: t. the weeb)

>Omg I don't feel included. Maybe I'll write a book with my race in it so I will feel included.
Said nobody who complains about these things ever

Kek

Funny thing is, white people are the least likely to complain or even notice that their race is not represented.

hispanic is not a real race. it is however used in practice to describe the mexican mix.

otherwise a latino could also be more appropriately classified as native american, if he has mostly native american heritage. would depend what's most prominent then

Latino is more of a cultural heritage I think. Since you can be white, black , Asian, blue and still being a latino

>Animals above niggers and spics

Nothing weird here.

Have your parents ever read you fables?
>fox - sly
>owl - wise
>dog - loyal
>the list goes on

There is literally no animal to depict niggers or spics.

Every fucking animal has something noble to it. It's been like that since the beginning of time.

Nothing is as vile as niggers.

/thread
mods delete this, we have our conclusion

spicx?
mestizx?

The left bridges and planes out of thier poll too.
In textbooks race couldn't any more be not the point especially a math book

japan is over 99% asian. post dismissed.

he is refering toward the fact that Zimmerman was labelled white when a killed a Black guy wheras he was pretty much latino.

Same for all the latino crime that are reported under white ethnicity

Keep up man

>Every fucking animal has something noble to it.

Can you Find something noble about:
>Rats?
>Worms?
>Lice?
>Ticks?
>Mosquitos?

I forgot about zimzam; they have a new shooter almost every week

Implying that blacks read.

Rats are family oriented and form cohesive tribes.

>Can you Find something noble about:
>>Rats?
>>Worms?
>>Lice?
>>Ticks?
>>Mosquitos?

Wait...

I got this...

>>Rats?
>>Worms?
>>Lice?
>>Ticks?
>>Mosquitos?

They are all part of the living echo system, destroying them would damage some link, which would have an butterfly effect if not in short term, then in the long term.

If all niggers die right now, the only problem would be to deal with the bodies.

Rats are highly organized, at least in terms of packs, and they bring food to those of their group that are too crippled to be able to get it themselves. They're pretty cool animals if to forget whole diseases thing.

>even the people are disproportionally associated with white

minorities have more rights than majorities... that's democracy... I'm just dumb

They're better than niggers I suppose

That's not true

there are also the rats and flies eating the bodies that would be a problem.

>there are also the rats and flies eating the bodies that would be a problem

so?

>Animals, Trucks, etc.
These are the only ones I read as a kid and I didn't end up identifying as a furry attack helicopter so I'm gonna go ahead and say that entire line of thinking is bullshit.

> far-right monarchists

Okay I'm curious. Did they do all children's book ever or only ones made in 2015?
Did they include only picture books or books without pictures?
If they did include books w/o pictures, did they only include books where the characters race is explicitly stated or where the race was only implied or not specified?

>people who read and buy books are overwhelmingly white
>white people identify with characters that are like them
>in other news the sky is blue

When MUHnorities create enough of a economic drive for books about their own race over gold rims or tortillas presses, they will have their diversity pandered to scale.

They are white when they kill a nigger, see zimmerman

who the fuck would buy a diverse book filled with niggers

God I love being white

Single coalburning moms.

We need to reduce the amount of trucks and animals in books. Trucks are irredeemable pieces of shit that willingly run people over.

Or more to the point, what kind of survey is this? Presumably the stats are supposed to represent the proportion of types found in *English* language children's books.

Presumably if you surveyed Spanish language children's books, or Chinese children's books, you'd get different results. Are we supposed to get upset that there aren't more whites in those kinds of books?

If you want to represent yourself or your culture, DO IT. Write a fucking book. Don't try to browbeat other people into doing it for you.

Frankly, given that most niggers don't read, and many "latinx" people probably aren't in the market for English material, these figures are probably just about representative for READERS of said children's books

It's almost as if white people are nearly 70% of the population

Pic related

>Latino
>2,4

The fuck are they smoking? Have they been to Cali? NY? Fucking San Antonio? The lower part of Florida?

Monkeys

He was fucking destroying them. and it's true, why do minorities expect white people to make games about their culture? It's like they're admitting we can write a better narrative than they can.

if all niggers dead we wouldn't have panda

PANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDAPANDA

WE WUZ DEVELOPERS AND SHIT

As far as authoring children's books goes, they can't even get the jews to publish "ethnic" material because they know it won't sell (and ideology tends to get dropped when shekels are involved). So instead we get this psy-op whereby whites are continually flogged into accepting "broader representations" within their own narratives.

Hell, as far as the cultural marxist propagandists are concerned, it's all about changing what whites see, not the other way around. They don't give a flying fuck about niggers and spics, except to the extent they can be used as a blunt instrument or wedge to break down white cultural hegemony