Damn... really makes you think

Damn... really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z7Vp-GZK1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd post the edited version but I don't have it m1488.

Wanting to shop in a store that doesn't want your business makes brave.

Yeah, there's so much explicit racial discrimination nowadays.

So relevant.
Great comic.

Where is the panel before this where she tried to steal the candy bar?

I like how the artist drew them completely different rather than just changing the skin color, ape lips, ape nose.

But we have to consider them equal, Human.

Really makes me think.

>"Is tried to buy candy from a white man back when da gubmints wudn leddim to take my money."

>"Nows I wants da gubmints to makes 'im."

>"Nows I wants da gubmints to gimme some shoes."

>"I'ms sleep. I sho hope da gumbin dun fugit ta turn off da sun ball dis evenin so is can gits a liddadat sleeps"

What is up with the weird ass text on this comic? Is it supposed to be deep?

It's probably some black poem.

Found the original.

I dont see any fucking money in that coon's hands

Good find.

Hearty Kek

Judging by the shape of that general store I can only assume that his main customers would be black.

I like it

Looks to me like she currently is trying to steal the candy bar. Notice how she doesn't have any money anywhere.

The way i undestood it, this shit represents how good and brave and praiseful it is to go in a shop owned by a white person, who doesn't care and want to sell stuff to nigs, then intentionaly wanting to buy something, and when he refuses (obviously, as he even fucking wrote, but hell looks like they can't even read) they show him their tongue as to spite him
This is just retarded and shows level of thinking average liberal has.
Oh yeah, look that expression on her ape face as she bravely passes her gorrila friends to march into a white store cause that so revolutionary and brave
I think we found edgy niggers here

For all the left accuse conservatives of being mired in nostalgia for the past, they seem to be the ones desperate to pretend that it's still the 1950s.

Because that was when their ideas were actually relevant.

Why are niggers so butthurt over whites refusing them service? The store is his so he can kick out anyone he wants

It makes you think alright.
I think the OP is an idiot.
What do I win?

>oh laws don goes in dere das where from de white man shop!
>FUCK de white man
so brave
so courageuos

This. God bless capitalism

>mad about segregation
>BLM demands include segregation

Make up your fucking minds

Tyronhe looks like your typical weeaboo fightan playing negroid.
Looks like a cool guy

Because they feel the need for attention all the time, and entitled to being kangz everywhere cause slavery n shiettt, they also know as soon as some white person says something they can scream das raycis and expect to have special privileges
>tyronhe
>danisha
What the fuck is with their names, where do they come from? And why does a girl's name almost always ends with sha?
Ok this is just cringe worthy now.

I don't understand this autistic picture

Or he arrived from Africa the week before and they threw a bunch of some white kid's clothes on him. He speaks no English and is literally just thinking about the big tray of chicken legs he saw in the lunch line and how he can somehow kill everyone in the school and steal it in the coming weeks.

>really makes you think
not really. just some sjw fagget pushing more incoherent bs racist fagget shit

It's literally illegal for a white business to do that. White people are enslaved into serving blacks under penalty of death.

>Phenomenal woman.

Coming from Bill, this sounds like a sexual description.

She looks like that crazy lady from The Boondocks

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z7Vp-GZK1Q

who depicted this strong african american as a criminal unable to follow the rules?

who is the real racist, again?

God what a pathetic thing it must be to be a woman

Your entire life is about being a woman and proving that you can also do things as a woman

Whoop de fucking doo

>I's decree there fo be mo money fo dem programs mm-hmmmmmmmmmmm
>das a ZEK-YOO-TIV ACKSHON das rite
>mm-hmmmm
>mm-hmmmmmmm

this shit is weird

Ironically, during segregation there were more way black-owned businesses.

Fighting for their right to frequent white stores ended up pulling the rug out from under their own people and laying the groundwork for the destruction of the black family.

This is child tier self praising, like weebs who make pics to themselves about how they are japanese kek
Imagine if we had a race war those fucks would draw shit like this about how heroic they are cause they cry their eyes out when they see muh evil guns, they would probably keep screaming about how guns are tool of patriarchy and raycism
It would be target practice level fighting

Really fired the neurons.

man I haven't lost in what feels like years

WUZ

This comic really activated my neurons

kek

kek

The black girl looks like a Dark Souls custom character

how is blowing a raspberry gonna help?? how bout just throw the money on the counter and then walk out the door with your candy bar. gees how hard is that?

hold on. is that what maya angelus poem is about? a girl trying to buy a chocolate bar form a no coloureds allowed store?? seems doubtful

deep as fuck

She never planned on paying.

>span of my hips
>small girl
>hips
Jesus.

what is this shit

Fun fact: Desegregation led directly to the collapse of black neighborhoods and their local economy.

Black entrepreneurs formerly could count on a captive market to support their businesses. After desegregation though, why would a black person buy clothes from the inferior selection of the local black tailor/boutique when they can shop at Macy's?

That little girl is a herald of the Nigpocalypse and the collapse of their society.

Stop posting edit of Latuff

I read about this person who had a cottage in new hampshire or something and their neighbor was having a dinner party with special guest Maya Angelou.

The white yuppies couldn't keep it a secret and they had a chain email discussing which poems they'd make Maya recite for them. So many white liberals showed up there wasn't enough room and they were all embarrassed

Top kek

she must have licked Bill's wrinkly balls and ate his ass, phenomanally

Will Cred Forums pretend it wouldn't throw a fit if a shop refused their business because of the colour of their skin? I wonder.

No business in history has refused service to someone based on the color of their hair, there's no logic to it.

On the other hand, black skin is a good indicator of theft and violent behavior. So it works out well actually. Weird thing that you said about the hair though, eh.

lol imagine chinks having to make cartoons about how they were treated as "slave labor" during the building of the railroads?

Oh wait they don't because they got over that shit and surpassed whitey in many ways.

Nice poem tho Harambe.

Next day her parents got whipped in the town square for parental negligence.

Way to go black girl.

why do black cartoonists, or those who draw black cartoon characters insist on making each individual such an absurd shape? It's more racist than the 1900s jet skin/pink donut lips/bone thru nose.

Fat Albert, The PJs, this.

Also comical when there's a family unit, but the people in charge of casting fuck up the skin tone and you have parents and kids who's shade of skin don't even remotely match.

What in the actual fuck is this

I distinctly remember the PJs bein pretty funny.

At least they got the shape of the cranium right in that last panel.

ooga booga indeed

Think I found the original.

I like it

cheers mang

This triggers Cred Forums

I've literally had that happen to me on more than one occasion, most recently when I tried to get some food from a Whataburger in a Louisiana nigger town, (my grandparents had lived there before it was nigger town, so it's not like I randomly chose to go there). You know what I did? Went somewhere else and didn't give them my money for their sloppy nigger burger. I got better food and they lost money. Could give a shit less, honestly.

>street urchin wandering around by itself

It needs to go back

If I could kill that Zen Pencils faggot and get away with it, I would. It's not just that he makes dumb comics. There are plenty of people who do that. It's the pretentiousness. The fact that other idiots crown him King Idiot, and parrot his shitty memes like they actually mean something.

Also, mouths don't work that way. If your point is that niggers are all secretly lizard people, well done.

Pic always related.

Improved for realism.

>Also comical when there's a family unit, but the people in charge of casting fuck up the skin tone and you have parents and kids who's shade of skin don't even remotely match.

That always bothered me about the Fresh Prince. You have siblings, and the young girl is black as shit, and Hillary is practically white. So did the mother fuck a white guy, or what?

real made my neural network to classify correctly the dataset

I hate every comic this guy has made

>assuming the gender without any context

Shut up Gavin

>We will be taking the FBI recommendation's not to prosecute Mrs. Clinton.

What the fuck is this childish shit
I dont even