COMBETTA HAPPENING THREAD #6

TL;DR - Combetta Reddit posts found from years ago asking how to clear the names off of emails; Download the copypasta from the mega link below if you want links to read. THE MEGA LINK IS IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL NEED IT.

mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4
>mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Go to chaffetz.house.gov/contact/ (Or send it to whoever you'd like, sending it to Gowdy at gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/ is also a good idea)
2) Pull a random address from here coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/
3) Email Chaffetz the copypasta
4) PROFIT!

archive.is/FEs52
archive.is/DOGKF
archive.is/6BLFc
archive.is/x8pl7
archive.is/vNxEI
archive.is/P45cY
archive.is/q1rte
archive.is/il0n5
web.archive.org/web/20160919052856/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear/submitted/?count=25&after=t3_2ow84i
web.archive.org/web/20160919052820/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
web.archive.org/web/20160919052706/https://www.etsy.com/people/stonetear
archive.is/HgOMl

>Q: What is this?
A: Stonetear AKA Paul Combetta's posts from ~2 years ago were recently found and a fuckton of other information has been found.

>Q: So? Why does that matter?
A: The posts date back to July 2014, and everything found so far lines up back to when the email scandal first started.

>Q: How do I start?
A: Follow the instructions above and send the copypasta to congressmen. Follow the thread; we are already getting coverage!

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/109178206070710815994
imgur.com/oNOUHiA
archive.is/SczIX
archive.is/xx3kC
archive.is/24oHS
archive.is/XfDvH
reddit.com/user/stonetear/submitted/
facebook
theupdate.info
vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
i64.tinypic.com/fwkrag.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaLjwSpZ6Cs
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx
web.archive.org/web/20160919052820/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
youtube.com/watch?v=o3tXJwGVaog
archive.is/t23ID
youtu.be/_iKR9viGWFs
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474293791871.png
etsy.com/people/stonetear
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

penis

Previous:

I gently kiss the reddened flesh of your ass, rubbing it with my hand, soothing the skin. Standing, I run my right hand all over your ass and womanhood, as my left hand entwines in your hair and pulls your head back. Your eyes are closed, concentrating on the feeling of my hand, desperately wanting to be penetrated by my fingers. I smile as I watch you, then grant your wish. Putting my index and middle finger together, I easily slip them between your wet lips, all the way up to my hand. Your eyes pop open and you moan. Even as you moan, however, you realize that you can't see me in the mirror, but you can see yourself. "Wha-" you begin, before I push your face down into the soft cushion under you. I decide to not punish you again, this time for speaking without permission. I know what you are going through and find it very amusing. "I told you the answer already, my pet. I control this place, and everything about it. You will only see and experience what I want you to see and experience. Remember that." Wisely, you do not reply. Shocked again tonight, you are suddenly and vividly reminded that my fingers are still in you as I stroke your g-spot. Moaning again, you close your eyes and surrender to the pleasure. Smiling, I go back down behind you, withdrawing my fingers. Extending my tongue out delicately, I run just the tip up the slit of your pussy ever so lightly. You shiver. I smile. I love the feel of you shivering in pleasure, feeling the sensation from my actions echo throughout your whole body. Thrusting my tongue in you more forcefully now, I lick up and down your womanhood, swirling it around your clit, sinking it into your hole. Your muscles clench as your first orgasm of the night has it's way with you. Whimpering, you brace yourself again as another one rolls in on you like a wave, the feel of my mouth against your pussy from behind driving you crazy, my tongue inside you doing even more.

google plus profile deleted

plus.google.com/109178206070710815994

Any updates on his account purging?
Is the madman still going?

bump for Killary

Reminder:

FBI gave him the chance of immunity if he talked

He went 5th

He's fucking scum

he is still deleting

No wonder Hillary had him do it

user who archived his imgur - here's another picture of his dog from his reddit :3

imgur.com/oNOUHiA

>name self "PuterGod"
>spend career posting basic level php questions to public web forums

>bump

He is working hard at it while his wife's son is yelling at him for ruining his life.

The Reddit account is gone

Whats happening?

archive.is/SczIX
archive.is/xx3kC

9th

You magnificent bastard I was just about to post that

>mfw Combetta dies due to asphyxiation from 20 breathless orgasms

BASED ROGER STONE JUST TWEETED THIS THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
No, @JohnWeaverGOP, your druggie pal @GovJohnKasich will never be President. Time for you to leave the GOP #gonif #RINO
51 retweets 95 likes

JOHN KASICH BTFO JOHN KASICH BTFO

Hillary will surely kill him now and he deserves it
for using Reddit.

what's happening

is this going to sink hillary or are you guys just memeing

Imgur:
>archive.is/24oHS
>archive.is/SczIX
>archive.is/XfDvH

#4:
#5:

hes done deleting all his posts now, do you guys want me to upload the last 3-4 captures or all of them?

FBI already knew about this hence why he was given immunity.

Have fun wasting your time you little armchair detectives.

THE ACCOUNT IS WIPED
WE DID IT

Yes but it was all archived.

link, theres nothing there

reddit.com/user/stonetear/submitted/

If so then the FBI lied to congress.

It probably won't sink her, because you can't get obstruction if you're never convicted of anything else. But it will raise more questions of her legitimacy.

malicious intent while deleting emails 99% confirmed. shillary's fucked if it goes 100%.

I concentrate again, and suddenly the table is gone, and you are on your knees in front of me. Each arm is bound to a pole, one to either side. Your knees and feet are also bound in place by soft, but unyielding bonds. You are shocked again by the sudden transition, but don't even look to your sides to see what is binding your hands. Maybe you were actually getting used to this. Or maybe, your eyes couldn't leave the sight of my fully hard cock pulsing only a foot away from your face. I smile at you again, watching your eyes lock on my throbbing cock. "Now, my pet, you will have your chance to serve me " I whisper, my voice low. The sound of my voice, just dripping in hormones, brings an unconscious moan from you, and you get even wetter, if that were possible. I grab you by the hair and pull your head back to look into your eyes. You are not supposed to meet your Master's eyes, but he told you once long ago that if he forced you to meet his eyes, it was acceptable. You look into my green/blue/brown eyes for a long moment, shivering with desire and not a little fear as well. Apparently I like what I see in your eyes, because the next moment, my other hand closes around the base of my cock, and I step forward.

I place my cock alongside your cheek, and slowly run it down and across your chin, over your lips. The heat of it, the feel of its thickness against your face makes you gasp, your lips parting as you pant in excitement. I continue running my cock over your face, slowly and deliberately.

I don't know, but he's basically asking how to rewrite email headers to change the email address.

That's not just deleting with evidence, that's tampering with evidence.

If only the FBI wasn't directed by a corrupt goy

He is dead. Suicide by shooting himself in back of the head.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, but...he was given immunity for his full cooperation, he did not give it. So now, no immunity.

>checks flag
Why do you even care? And why should I care?

ill just upload the last 4

15th

Does the leaf no nothing about US Politics?

You can't use illegaly obtained data in courts, and the FBI can lie but can't be touched because calling them out is illegal

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Paul, it's not too late. You've got a chance if you come out against Hillary. You're considered a threat to them anyhow, but at least you would be protected that way. Think about your daughter.

16th

Depends. It's very possible.

We just found intention to delete - and that he lied to the FBI.

His immunity can be revoked. He can fry for this. And we now have proof the deletions were no accident, he was under contract. He's a fucking idiot.

I don't see a smoking gun here.

Death by auto erotic asphyxiation. It is how he would have wanted to go.

17th

18th

>stonetear

he deleted the posts just now? i assumed this was bullshit but that pretty much settles it

Requesting Hillary email to chief of staff asking for emails to be wiped. I think I saw it floating around.

Holy shit even when writing """smut""" you can hear his fedora tapping the keyboard. This guy is the epitome of a basic bitch redditor

basement dweller

check flags from previous threads

"Pickle & Cashew"

I hope Hillary's hitsquad leaves the poor pets alone

Enjoy your triple bullets to the back of the head followed by a fatal self inflicted dumbbell bludgeoning Paul. Sleep tight.

Guy should just come clean and enter the witness protection program otherwise he is fucked and will be murdered by the Clinton Crime Family.

Paul think about your wife's son you have to raise another mans child.

Where'd you find this?

If he talks, it would

Since he went 5th.... He's scum

He was probably paid off

yeah just now kek I was refreshing and watching it happen in real time.

There is if he named Hillary

And it's gone! Thanks user.

Not bullshit there is so much evidence linking stonetear to his identity. You would think someone in IT would know the dangers of using the same username everywhere.

post email ID pls

kek

Hillary canceled her even in California today, just sayin'

HIS NAME WAS PAUL COMBETTA

Dumbasses think freedom can save them... freedom aint free

What a backup solution!

nice caught him deleting shit red handed kek

They too will be committing suicide.

Fell on top of an assault rifle and shredded each other with 5.56.

First recorded case of animal-murder-suicide in US history.

facebook com/leif.mckinley

wew lad. Proves who that Leif guy is.

This. That erotic asphyxiation shit doesn't help him either. He'll just get a plastic bag over his head while starting the car or something and game over.

>he was known to be a pervert, case closed

can someone explain the doj immunity and 5th pleading thing for me?

Sorry nipbro, scorched earth.

YOoooooooooooooooo.

See on his reddit if he ever brags about getting a new piece of software around the time he buys it.

>stonetear

Someone's a Wheel of Time fan

>Looks so much like my Ibanez SR405QM

did the user from the other thread call his parents phone numbers?

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

just like he did with the emails kek

I mean like why he got immunity and such more specifically. I know what the 5 amendment is

I thought you people liked eating pets...

Nice

This.

I'm in IT and have ZERO social media anywhere.

In the 80s and 90s, using your real name in any way while touching a computer - whether connected to a network or not - was absolutely unthinkable.

So too would you not use the same username everywhere.

This isn't double jeopardy because he wasn't charged.

He will be now though :^)

I did, even more confused why you care and why I should care.

He got immunity because they offered it to him. It's conditional though, as in "void if we catch you lying"

King Nigger gave him immunity to tie up the whole deletion thing from being a criminal offense. Since apparently it was without intent, the reddit post does bring some evidence of intent, nullifying the immunity.

Fuck off with that shit. Calling his parents does nothing but get these threads deleted for doxing.

Wait until the FBI finds that NAS.

It's in his mom's basement.

Don't confuse me with those soulless korean devils, point your trips at them.

Can't believe he kept his reddit posts up all this time.

If he can't even delete his reddit posts without people getting them, Hillary's fucked.

Assange has everything.

We're not fucking Russia. We're doing a justice here.

Wait, was this ALSO attached to his reddit?

Deleting emails worked against the FBI, why wouldn't deleting reddit posts work against the deplorables?

So Cred Forums, I'm trying to take all this in from the perspective of a normie - somebody who isn't nose-deep into politics but obviously cares about the direction their country is headed in. Placing myself in their shoes, if you will.

How would you word this to a person who wouldn't spend a second researching any of this?

If you had to explain this to a child, how would you explain it? If there ever comes a time where I could use this information in real life, I'd like to use it without sounding like a total sperg.
>B-BUT COMBETTA
>DELETING EMAILS
>AND- AND YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Great work

Would this leddit stuff be constituted as lying though?

bamp

Fuck off Paul you've got to worry about double tapping yourself in the back of the head fag.

This. Don't fuck with his kids, don't fuck with his parents, just get this information out to people who can use it for justice.

Yes, there were imgur images directly link from his reddit posts.

fuck off and do your own homework, CTR

Don't forget !

Cred Forums chatroom for this kind of shit: theupdate.info !!!

>being this stupid

He said he deleted the emails without meaning it. But it turns out he did mean it, so he's going have to talk to daddy about it

Paul, you know Hillary is thinking about killing you right at this moment. Have you seen Goodfellas? This is the equivalent of the airport heist and you just fucked up. Put yourself in.

No because nowhere does he state this is for Hillary's email.

Again all this is stupid and won't amount to anything.

Not to mention thinking the FBI is going to start up the investigation against cuz of some deleted reddit posts and cannot be linked anywhere.

"So, guess what happened? The guy who was asked to delete all of Hillary's emails was caught talking about it on Reddit"

Normies won't care though

he ninja nao

Neat-o

Someone give me a brief summary, please.

Actually this. Had to read the threads for hours. Can someone write up a facebook status ready TLDR? A tweet sized on too

Stop, I'm about to choke to death from laughter

he gassed his gmail

guess was expecting us kek...

noice goyims! Keep going!

also

Bamp

Hillary's email deletion monkey was spotted on reddit asking for tips on how to hide her crimes.

>what is archives

>top tier argument

LEL, what a way for PRN monday to start. I hope their shitting bullets all day today.

*teleports behind server*
psh.... nothin personnel kid

Explains his fetishes.

It's all coming together.

Under American law, you can't be compelled to testify against yourself. This also extends to testifying against other people, if doing so would also incriminate yourself. However, if you are granted immunity, you can then be forced to testify against other people.

Okay good. Then he admits it's his beagle and admits the email which is 100% his, and is attached to his imgur, belongs to him.

That's solid enough evidence at least a search warrant now to see if the pictures in the archive are correct.

dammit i've got screencapped videos of him deleting all of his shit but I'm too much of a retard to save the video down to a size Cred Forums likes.

Yeah he had several posts in the WoT sub

>Hillary assassin puts 2 bullets into what he thinks is Paul's head in bed
>*steps out of the shadows*
>psh.. nothing personal Secret Service

Guy who used bleachbit to delete hillarys emails is getting doxed.

Reddit fags found a clue and handed it to the final boss of the Internet. His life is over as he knows it is over.

This is great because I always imagined shitty tier IT admins always referred to themselves in their heads as Gods.

FBI said there's no evidence of intent.

We've got a plebbitor who also happens to be in charge of her emails asking plebbit how to delete emails around the same time as the FBI requested the emails.

Someone please aware me on the implications of this guy's Reddit posts (and him deleting them).

>wd blue
>not black

why does the govt hire these people

The IT guy who deleted Hillary's emails as part of a "routine procedure" after she had been ordered to turn them over uses the same username everywhere and was asking on Reddit how to tamper with emails on the same day.

Send this info to Wikileaks, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones, Breitbart, Mike Cernovich

upload it to vid.me

Our only hope is Drudge picks up the story. Infowars might grab it, but the only way the (((MSM))) is going to know is trough Drudge.

He's so much the living stereotype it's uncanny. I guess that would be the kind of people Clinton attracts, though.

Can you make a copy and then cut it into bits?

Like the beginning part, maybe the part where he deletes the incriminating post and the end?

This guy was irredeemable from the getgo. Satan-praising gorean-writing Fedora-wearing god-complex trenchcoat edgelord looking to purchase ninja sword replicas while raising his wifes son.

I hope his pupper and kitter can find good homes.

A man was ordered to tamper with evidence in an ongoing investigation. We want to get the person who issued the order, Hillary. There is now possibly enough evidence to bring a strong case against the first man. This can hopefully get the first man to flip, take an immunity deal, and testify against Hillary.

Probably already been done but get this under the nose of Paul Joseph Watson and Prison Planet if you want to kick up a big shitstorm. Can someone organize a pastebin or keep all the info in one for easy access (aside from all the archive . is posts in OP)

He was a big wig IT guy for Hillary and asked for advise how to manipulate/delete email data around the time Hillary was ordered to give them out. Or something like that.

do i really gotta explain that US citizens can in fact be present in countries other than the US? including military bases?

do i also need to explain why uncovering corruption in the government of the most powerful nation in the history of the world would be of interest to a lot of people?

do i also need to explain how your own tiny fucking economy may be impacted by the upcoming election in the US?

get fucked you fucking nigger

Thanks. Would be crazy if this goes somewhere. How dumb can he be?

Start emailing this gut and scare him to the police. Say you're looking out for him and part of Hillarys campaign. You feel for him and are warning him about Hillarys hit squad on their way to throw him in a van.

>in the post where he asks how to change email data be also mentions that his client is" VIP(VERY VIP)"

Nah m8, this little faggot's arrogance is going to be his downfall.

what emails do we have for this guy?
plug them into haveibeenpwned.com and we can get looking for active accounts in leaks

I'm gonna doc the only girl on his etsy page for lulz.

Better be careful. She's clearly a hacker on steroids.

Who was that fat Congressional guy from texass that was on the house oversight committee last week that was "geeking out" during the interview about basement servers?
Send this shit off to him. Maybe it will get more traction in congress if he realizes the implications of his reddit posts and the timelines.

Send this shit to drudge.

For the people just waking up

We need him alive to testify.

I'm crying

They've been found and SHUT IT DOWN already

So this guy is a living embodiment of a fedoralord?

>balaclava
>hammer
>black gloves

oh fug

that's lots of work. i'm putting them on vid.me. y'all can go and be wizards yourself with it.

Dudes a fucking ninja. Maybe we should back off?

I'm betting he dresses up while watching his anime.

This, remind him about what happens to people who cross killary. Give examples.

The archives need archives.

Drudge will pick up on it if Info wars and Breitbart report. Infowars will report if Paul Joseph Watson finds out. Breitbart has a submission thing on their website

This is like asking for getting on a watchlist and being potentially wacked yourself.

this honestly, what the fuck

>teleports behind you
>nothing personal kid

>endoscopy camera for smartphone

Don't forget the endoscope...

THE ENDOSCOPE

>Balaclava
>leather gloves
>28 inch nothin personnel assault weapon

vid.me/RIDr

Right.

Maybe not such a good idea.

Somebody get this to Alex Jones. From him I'm sure it'll trickle down to Roger Stone and Trump's kids

On July 24th, 2014 Paul Combetta, u/stonetear, asked a reddit community how to strip emails from a "VERY VIP" of their information. It correlates with around the time the FBI issued a subpoena for her emails on her server. After the reddit community did not come up with any answers, he deleted the emails with bleachbit.

are those autism shoes?

Congratulations, you've ruined his life. The Hillary's kill list was just updated an hour ago.

Have a bump

That's good.

Nothing here is illegal. It's all biblically available information that's archived. This isn't going away.

Damn it. This so hard that tub of butter will understand this. What is his name?

This guys OPSEC was as retarded as DPR's
fucking nubs

vid.me/qQme

We don't care.

Killing him at this point would just bode more questions.

They should have found this and tied up the loose ends weeks/months ago.

Just goes to show how fucking retarded these old fucks are when it comes to the interwebz

He safe

Given his fetish, how likely is the endoscope is so he can find and remove something he got stuck up his or his wife's ass?

Can somebody give me a brief overview as to what this is all about? I just arrived here.

Can we get a hash tag lads

ya but this just means hillary didnt ask him to delete the emails, he did it on his own

Do you even read?

Just read the 180+ posts here FFS how hard is that lol

I still do not see what you guys are trying to accomplish. Even if this guy deleted the emails, he has immunity and that's the end of the story.

>guy involed with hillary's emails brags about deleting them on plebbit
>some leaf warns him
>goes into full damage control
>spaghetti everywhere

Thanks, that's pretty good.

read the fucking thread you lazy fuck

On advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my 5th Amendment privilege.

this
don't want to make one because I'm not creative and my twitter is weak

See

>latex bonding agent

Ohh err missus!

yeah im confused why anyone would want that.

Bump for Trump

so he bought all the stuff needed for a burglary, hmmm really makes you think

That isn't. Immunity can be withdrawn if the terms of the deal aren't honored by the immune.

Our goal is hurt hillary with any means necessary.

He loses immunity if he did not disclose everything.

OVERVIEW:

vid.me/Frio

My friend thinks I've gone crazy listening to alt-right frogposting conspiracy theorists by voting against my own racial interest (kek) as a black man when I tried to explain this current happening to him.

>ninja training shit
>balaclava
>"Agent 47" style suit, gloves and shoes (bought in September in case he has to meet someone important kek)
>A FUCKING ENDOSCOPE
>All that wood working shit to build his own coffin
My sides have lost cabin pressure.

Immunity can be revoked if you perjure yourself.

It's not a "get out of jail free" card.

Just tweeted the info to Drudge

Mirror this at tinypic so we can send it to normies.

i64.tinypic.com/fwkrag.jpg

For perv shit, of course. Hidden camera type shit.

What if the endoscope is to see if a victim swallowed something...

After what feels like forever, but as always, is far too short a time to spend with you, I break off the kiss and sit up. You look at me curiously but don't say anything. "Unfortunately my dear, if you are awake here, in this place, your mind is not truly sleeping. If I keep you here all night, you will wake up the next morning having not really rested at all, and I know all the things you have to do in the real world." You look at me incredulously. "Forget that Pa--.. Mast….. Paul. All I do is study all day and work myself stupid. Keep me here for a few days, I need this, I need .. you. I want to feel like that every day… please" I smile warmly again. "Jennifer, time passes here at the same rate as it does in the waking world. If I keep you here for days, both of our bodies will starve themselves, and everyone will wonder why they can't wake us up. Don't worry though, I plan on bringing you here often." I smile with a decidedly evil twist. "Very often" A huge smile breaks out on your face and you kiss me again. "That sounds wonderful Paul… but how do I get back?" "All I have to do is release you," I reply. "But before I do, I just want to let you know that you've only tasted the tip of what we can do in this place. There is so much more to discover." I stand, and hold out my hand to you. You take it and stand next to me. I turn to face the mirrored wall and take you by the shoulders and put you in front of me. " So much more to discover" I say again, and in the mirror, you see my reflection change to that of an extremely attractive young man you've been lusting after at University for weeks. The look on your face is priceless.

"Until next time" I whisper in your ear.

Everything goes black.

Just use #ClintonEmails

fantastic work. I'm spreading it

Thanks guys. Sounds like this is the smoking gun!

Time to put Shillary behind bars for good.

Chubster is Blake Farenthold

It's cool bro, don't worry about it

Additionally to Burglary / Murder, there was a lot of woodworking to be done. What did he fabricate in his garage?

but it jacks into a computer/phone. why would he have an endoscope app on his phone?

You are forgetting that FBI and DOJ are on Hillary's side.

I can really imagine this to be some funny mission in a Hitman game desu.

holy fuck lol

#ClintonBadmin

*deletes emails*
*teleports behind the server*
psh.. nothing confidential kid
*stabs the server*

Has anyone checked Cred Forums archives for identical or similar posts?

I think its more used like in splinter cell to look around corners and such, for infiltration.

Bump

to shove it up his asshole. the guy is a fucking degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaLjwSpZ6Cs

Hillary's staff is team Reddit.

vid.me/CMd2

GUYS this is the video of him DELETING his comments asking for advice on how to replace the address *of someone you'd recognize* with a "placeholder."

caught in the fucking act of deletion.

Also, his asking about "remove or replace to/from address on archived emails?"

Everyone with a twatter account start blasting him with the information

Who is this frumpy cumdump?

have we started the fire?

If he's bulk deleting incriminating data, a subpoena for his ISP activity will likely bring up stuff we haven't yet uncovered. This presuming he didn't use a tor-node that won't comply or some other obfuscation ... but given his shit tier op-sec and adrenaline on waking up to this shit storm probably not.

That's the rep that knows the "geek stuff", isn't it?

>looking in dressing room next to you
>looking over/under bathroom stall
I dunno, just spitballing here. He's clearly a fedora tier edgelord. Hilarious that we always get associated with these faggots but when it comes down to it, its always some reddit tier fag.

This is catchy
#ClintonBadmin
#StoneTEARS

HILLARY FINALLY LEARNS WHY YOU SHOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF A PLANE

He has a vore fetish

I don't know unfortunately, I have been trying to figure that out too

Is there a bigger version of this screenshot? Some faggot with a twitter to get it to @Cernovich

think a lot of black people are waking up lately, don't know how many can talk about it.

might have to keep your power level hidden like the rest of pol

creepshots bro

needs updated version including cat, car, bdsm with name "paul" etc. More evidence linking u/stonetear to paul

Crashing this campaign
#StoneTEARS

To spy on huma of course

Ugh Amateur hour. Blue drives are not made for RAID beyond RAID 1

Wait. It may be his wife...

I wonder if I should add her and go through her friends.

freakin reddit each tymu!
noice kekked

Yes that is the congressman that geeked out at the hearing and use to keep his own server. He will understand all this and can explain it to the other congressmen. Thanks user. To the Twatter.

I have a video of him deleting the post.

vid.me/CMd2

The endoscope is to look up his own arse for a fucking clue

Its about the public knowing this. Its about them discussing this in congress. Its about the pressure that will build and the extra scrutiny on Comey and his crooked investigation. Once Trump takes the election do you think there will be much trouble prosecuting Clinton?

what should I link people to when I spread this info?

>Checking a room before you breach

can't take it anymore, sides exploded

Praise Kek hnnnnnng

Yes it is.

>do i really gotta explain that US citizens can in fact be present in countries other than the US? including military bases?
not in my country

>do i also need to explain why uncovering corruption in the government
only reason i can agree with you

>do i also need to explain how your own tiny fucking economy may be impacted by the upcoming election in the US?
wew lad

Kek top bantz

anyone got his youtube video watching Starcraft with his cat archived?

POST YFW HILLARY IS BTFO AND BROUGHT DOWN BY AN INCOMPETENT AUTIST ON LEDDIT EXPOSED BY ANGRY ALT-RIGHT FROGPOSTERS ON Cred Forums

vid.me/doodlebop69xxx

VIDEOS OF HIM DELETING HIS REDDIT POSTS ONE AT A TIME. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Probably not, unless he talks. He'll get promised a few millions from Soros if he takes the fall for it, protecting Hillary, and threatened with accidental suicide in case he refuses. Then it's up to the FBI what they decide to believe, and we all know how Comey will handle this.

On the other hand, who really knows. There's so much stuff going on behind closed doors, everything is possible. Even the DNC now actually welcoming this opportunity to get rid of Hillary and use a replacement. We'll see.

>vid.me/RIDr
Thanks mate.

Can anybody here save these in WEBMs? We need them in small chunks to share with everyone here and on Twitter / Reddit.

Let's make it happen!

you mean like this?

PRAIZE KEK

Plot twist, he actually commits suicide before Clinton can get to him

guess i was wrong

the nazi frogs WERE coming to get her

You think he's got something like a pornhub account with the name stonetear? Kek

Uhh your tl;dr isn't really specific, what is this? I just woke up 12 hours ago

This dude needs to lie low, real low. Like go work on a fishing boat with no electronic devices low.

Otherwise, he will end up dead

here he is deleting that post in realtime. if any of this is relevant to an investigation, then i think he's in trouble

VIDEOS OF HIM DELETING HIS REDDIT POSTS
vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2

vid.me/CMd2

Yes, the fire rises.

>vid.me/CMd2

This is hilarious.

based kim song

Why do you keep harassing this poor techie? Time to let go. In case you didn't notice, there is a HUGE TERRORIST MANHUNT GOING ON IN NY.

Praise KEK for destruction of life

After what feels like forever, but as always, is far too short a time to spend with you, I break off the kiss and sit up. You look at me curiously but don't say anything. "Unfortunately my dear, if you are awake here, in this place, your mind is not truly sleeping. If I keep you here all night, you will wake up the next morning having not really rested at all, and I know all the things you have to do in the real world." You look at me incredulously. "Forget that Pa--.. Mast….. Paul. All I do is study all day and work myself stupid. Keep me here for a few days, I need this, I need .. you. I want to feel like that every day… please" I smile warmly again. "Jennifer, time passes here at the same rate as it does in the waking world. If I keep you here for days, both of our bodies will starve themselves, and everyone will wonder why they can't wake us up. Don't worry though, I plan on bringing you here often." I smile with a decidedly evil twist. "Very often" A huge smile breaks out on your face and you kiss me again. "That sounds wonderful Paul… but how do I get back?" "All I have to do is release you," I reply. "But before I do, I just want to let you know that you've only tasted the tip of what we can do in this place. There is so much more to discover." I stand, and hold out my hand to you. You take it and stand next to me. I turn to face the mirrored wall and take you by the shoulders and put you in front of me. " So much more to discover" I say again, and in the mirror, you see my reflection change to that of an extremely attractive young man you've been lusting after at University for weeks. The look on your face is priceless.

"Until next time" I whisper in your ear.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3tXJwGVaog

Loving it.

Who here /wrotetoGowdyandChaffetz/?

just in time!

this is my favorite meme that's come of the situation

Now to the others who pleaded the 5th before they erase everything aswell

Badmin
short, easy

So we need a compiled post of atleast:

The origianl Reddit Post
Images of son/dog posted from the same account

And soon, we can be Breaking

ebin !! Xddd
totally lets DELET THIS THRAD
there are red herrings in manattan river
lets fish !

Seriously, blow up @farenthold with #StoneTEARS

If he gets enough tweets he has to pay attention to this

This faggot did

Damn pass me some of that rareness

Lauren Southern mentioned this on normiebook

>hello Lauren plz be my waifu will help gib green card

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE THESE AS WEBMs or GIFs!!!!!

> vid.me/RIDr
> vid.me/CMd2

>POST YFW HILLARY IS BTFO AND BROUGHT DOWN BY AN INCOMPETENT AUTIST ON LEDDIT EXPOSED BY ANGRY ALT-RIGHT FROGPOSTERS ON Cred Forums

Makes me want to walk/dance, to be honest.

Did he write this?

If so: what did he mean by this?

Remember deleting evidence now is obstruction of justice, a crime in and of itself. That's how Martha Stewart went to prison

Someone should really send this stuff to drudge, breitbart etc.

archive.is/t23ID

>American politics are influenced by this

especially when you're caught doing it in real time

vid.me/CMd2

>7 year club

Good idea to start making infographics and stuff with current knowledge because it's slowed down.

IMPORTANT to include that he "coincidentally" deleted it ON THE DAY IT WAS DISCOVERED AND LINKED TO COMBETTA.

Guys does anybody know how to do this?

Already did. They won't report on it since all this really means absolutely nothing.

i can guarantee you that he kept copies of everything, no fucking WAY he came across this and didn't save it on some hard drive in his house somewhere.

FBI needs to raid HIS HOUSE.

Kek does not take kindly to blasphemy.

>r/trees

Yea maybe he was smart after all and placed some back up drives somewhere to ensure the safety of his family.

Oh cool! A reporter! What news agency do you come from?

Remember, not all Cred Forumslacks, Cred Forums is a board of peace.

VIDEOS OF HIM DELETING HIS REDDIT POSTS ONE BY ONE. HIS REDDIT ACCOUNT IS NOW PERMANENTLY GONE

vid.me/doodlebop69xxx

DELETION LOG:

Deleted Youtube video
Deleted imgur galleries
Deleted all reddit posts
Deleted Google+ account

youtu.be/_iKR9viGWFs

People found a bunch of BDSM stories that he wrote online years ago.

>Australia
>writes like a third worlder

i don't trust you

Your days are numbered hillshill. When she goes down our fascist is having you all lynched.

>vid.me/doodlebop69xxx

Thanks mate. Anybody on Cred Forums know how to turn these into WEBMs or GIFs?

I want to share them all throughout Normie Sites.

> submitted by [deleted]

I sent it to Drudge hours ago when It was first breaking, also sent it to the daily wire and a few other conservative places. I suggest everyone else do the same, make sure you are using valid links with the archived messages and a brief synopsis of exactly what this means, the implications are obvious to anyone familiar but you must make sure they know that this is legitimate evidence of the destruction and manipulation of documents which had a subpoena served to be maintained in their current state and turned over in full. Obviously this shows intent, knowledge of why its wrong, and the steps he took under direction to jeopardise a criminal investigation.

OH SHIT HE LIVES IN COLORADO CONFIRMED

>STONETEARX2 IS HIS SOMETHINGAWFUL ACCOUNT

WE ARE UPGRADING ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW TO LOOK THROUGH HIS POST HISTORY

Cred Forums...did we just form an airtight case against this fuckwad? I've been a few of these threads before, but I don't think we've ever gotten this far.

The smugness is ....almost impressive.

welcome to cyberpunk warfare

this is hillary's vietnam. we are the pajama wearing radicals fighting against a superior adversary from caves (basements).

>he actually ACTUALLY shoots himself 3 times in the back of the head
>missed brain first two times.

this guy is such an asperger headcase that i wouldn't be surprised if the bantz and internet memeing got to him.

Faggot ass korean femininman posting about reddit

>kill yourself

DELET THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>DELETE THIS

MIGRATE
MIGRATE
MIGRATE

MEGA LULZ KEK

Holy shit, she had a complete noob in charge of her security. Hillary is dangerously retarded.

i just spent an hour trying to figure it out. i think clipgrab software is fairly easy to get. then ffmpeg should help. just try and save them on your comp and then fuck around with how to make it more easily shareable.

Please do, post everything you find, as well as any additional usernames.

>correct the record shill getting angry about investigative journalism

check'd n kek'd
Stone is based af

>People found a bunch of BDSM stories that he wrote online years ago
Jesus Christ, the spergs went in on this guy.

Working on it, famalam. Will post in next thread if this one dies.

I'm trying to convert the screen records to webm, just playing with encoding settings

It took literally zero effort, he plasters his handle all over everything he does.

They need to descend from helicopters wearing full gear.

Like, 10 Blackhawks. 50 Feds.

kek
by the looks of it, it's enough to send 1 female FBI agent to tackle him.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1474293791871.png

Holy crap.. Look above that.. He says he has full access to the server. Confidential and Classified information!!! Another violation. Then "borismkv" even says it "could result in major legal issues"... Combetta is fucked -- I hope you rot in prison bastard.

hahaha

etsy.com/people/stonetear

How fucking useless is rhe FBI?