>inb4 all muslims are terrorists

NO Cred Forums.

NO!

99% OF MUSLIMS JUST WANT TO GET ON WITH THEIR NORMAL LIVES AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 1% WHO ARE TERRORISTS AND HAVE TERRORIST SYMPATHIES. SO STOP WITH YOUR LOGICAL FALLACIES AND SPEND SOME TIME READING THES BEFORE ARGUING OTHERWISE

#notallmuslims
#justadisproportionatenumberofmuslims

But 1% of 1.6 Billion is still a shitload of terrorist muslims.

Stop trying to spew you bullshit at us and do it in the communities these muzzy scum live in. IT ALL ALL MUSLIMS. We dont want to hear your shit, fuck off

don't forget to sage the obvious shill

>1% want to kill non-muslims
>99% do nothing as the 1% kill non-muslims

WELL WELL WELL...

Exactly. All i want is to fuck white girls.

>99%
Even the low estimates are going for 10 to 15% for radicals/extremists and supporters of jihad among Muslims worldwide.

That's only the ones that openly support terrorism and strict sharia. It doesn't include most of the ones that do so behind closed doors.

When even the low estimates of radicals amount up to 160-240 million people, you know you've got a problem.

>I will never not let this bait get me

What do you do as your goverment pulls so much shit? We have no power over people we don't know.

shill cuckposters arrived
quickly
hide your children

1.6 billion muslims in the world.
By your lefty logic, there are 160,000 terrorists in the world.

Lets say 1% or 1 in 100 rice grains will kill you and everyone you love. You dish up a bowl of rice because it's the nice thing to do. Now what? Idiot.

pic related. It's OP.

I'm a newfag, but can someone tell me if this is a case of "trolling" or sever mental illness ?

1% of 1.6 billion is 16 million

THIS

It's obvious bait. Cred Forums likes to post bait that they know is wrong and then accuse themselves/each other of shilling

>2 posts by this ID

fuck off newfag.

...ok?????? But thanks for the (You)s anyway I guess

>all muslims are terrorists
no, but
>all terrorists are muslims

>please be a white guy please be a white guy please be a white guy

2% of the American population are muslims, yet they commit most terrorist attacks. Hence the stereotype, muslims are terrorists.

>But whites commit terror too!

Yeah, we make up 60% of the population, and commit maybe 1/10 every attack. So as you can imagine, 1/200,000,000 is a lone wolf attack, where 1/4,000,000 is actually quite common relative to the former. So that's why a white man committing a """"terrorist"""" attack is a lone wolf occurance, but a muslim committing a terrorist attack is.... well... a muslim terrorist attack.

Even withstanding all of this information, the fact that liberals cant just go with their feelings on this one baffles me. The last white terrorist attack was Dylan Roof, before him there were about 10 Muslim terrorists, and about 5 major attacks SINCE him, all of which were done by muslims. Almost every terror attack is done by muslims and yet they don't """"see"""" it - Wow!

That goes hand in hand here.

Just because 1% have Ebola, you don't have to quarantine the whole town.

1 Lone Wolf
2 Mental Health problems.

Roll eyes.