Well Cred Forums?

well Cred Forums?

Cred Forums parody account

>Goldberg

That is definitely bait.

You know, it really makes you think. Every one of us had a hand in these bombs. Do we need to take responsibility for the extremes we drive these young men to?

I myself helped cause this. I once saw a Middle Eastern man shouting and threatening women on the bus and I instantly thought to myself 'I wish he would stop' rather than actually examine the root causes of his behaviour and the burden my society had put upon him. I got home that night and cried for hours thinking of the crimes done to his countrymen but agents of the West.

>Goldberg
Pure coincidence

WUT

>goldberg
Am I being rused?

It's a fake troll Twitter account

>be nice to muslims, or they'll kill you
Okee-dokee, race war now

Anthony Wiener has turned against Huma and Hillary, hopefully he slips Trump some of Hillary and Humas really dirty secrets so he can just subtly hint them to Hillary at the first debate without actually saying anything. This would make Hillary freak the fuck out thinking shes about to be exposed as a lesbian rug muncher on live television.

Go to Reddit, literally the second fucking post on the first page...

this is a parody account.

LOL! He is a mega troll

Never trust the jew. Reverse everything they say.

Sadly, not all people with depression share it.
No one could have stopped this tragedy.

How do you know Jew?

the fuck are you doing on reddit?
dont come back here

>Muslims aren't hateful. Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.
>Don't say anything mean around Muslims or they will become terrorists
Librul logics

Isn't this run by one of the guys on TDS?

Personal experience.

I feel like Israelis have little reason to lie here, given the immediate suspicion that their flag brings.

>VVeiner

Hate endorses and islamophobia legitimises that country he lives in. Ahmed Khan Rahami for his actions we can really blame.

Like saying rapists shouldn't be charged because they live in a patriarchy that legitimizes rape culture

It's a troll account retards

David (((Goldberg)))

this

This goldberg is supporting terrorists. Go make him suffer.
AFAIK supporting terrorists is a crime in US, make him explain his intentions to FBI, there is a possibility he may be in the terrorists circle.

Can we really blame Palestinians for their actions? They live in a country that legitimizes Zionism and endorses hate. #GazaWestbank

Honestly, hillary being exposed as a homosexual would probably give her more voters.

It had me for a while there, fuck I feel stupid senpai

Its a troll account apparently

I don't know what disgusts me the most, the fact you're a newfag, that you think i agree with you or that you dare interact with me you filthy sandnigger.

No offense, goatfucker.

you need to make a new account (((Goldberg)))

Me too in all honesty. Shit's too meta these days

It is not fun and games, every islamic terrorist apologizer must be put on a stick.
Do not let it be something to be taken as new normal.

>Be naturalized Afghan
>Open fried chicken joint in Elizabeth
>Make money serving rowdy niggers in the middle
>Get shut down by the city
>Blow up Manhattan

The Islamophobia is getting out of hand, folks

>Ahmed Khan Rahami

When I went to sleep the name of the bomber was still unknown.

Just now I woke up and I'm not surprised even a fucking tiny bit.

>Goldberg

Wait, this is a Cred Forums account.

Kek has spoken.

(((Goldberg)))

yes. yes you can you senile fool.

lol jews wuz easter islanders