If you had the choice to exterminate any of the following groups, which would you choose?

If you had the choice to exterminate any of the following groups, which would you choose?

A) Jews
B) Muslims
C) Blacks
D) The Clintons

Exterminate A and the others lose their power.

A.5) Zionists

D) The Clintons

Fpbp

/thread

JEWS

Niggers and Muslims are harmless without the Jew.

C

I would go for
E) Imageboard posters (who by definition are autistic)

Yeah but niggers gonna nig regardless

This

Traitors before enemies

this.

A = the enablers

All.

Didn't say I had to pick just one.

That's fucking easy - Muslims, over a billion people disappear and the environment is helped along then followed by Blacks which is another billion making a total 2.6 billion disappearing. Global warming solved, environment solved etc.

A1) The Rothschilds

After they are gone you naturally put A, B, C and D in order in a domino effect.

D because genocide is bad mkay
C if I had to choose one of the genocide options

Don't be a fool, the Vatican rules all.

Shit, I meant B
I love blacks

B is the most logical choice.

FPBP
P
B
P

C. Will eliminate B&D. Group A will then have no groups to obfuscate their real agenda.

I dont wanna go to jail, but i think we all know what the best choice is.

Sure, but now they won't have their biggest enabler and protector.

Top kek burger I ROFLED hard, that witty joke earns you an upboat!
*I tip my hat to you good sir

A

Careful, she might kill you in your sleep

Blacks easy question, next?

Allegedly.

B since about a third of blacks are Muslim too, best bang for ur buck

One back at you, buddy. Nice to meet a kindred soul here. ;P

When you say "Jew" do you mean the people who actually believe the stuff in the doctrine or just the ones that are born into it/convert?

Same goes for muslim. Can I slaughter everyone in the arab/muslim countries or just the devout believers?

If yes to the latter then I'd rather slay muslims.

Niggers, because I have to deal with them firsthand.
I haven't even met a Muslim.

So SJWs, white BLM supporters and race traitors count as blacks? If so, blacks.

Muslims. Terrorism and overpopulation problems solved at once. Also a lot of niggers are muslims.

fpbp

>what do you see

FPBP

sure why not

>global warming
Found the retard

Blacks are already killing each other every day. To be honest, reinstating slavery would free up a lot of room in prisons and bring property values back up...
Anyway, B will help eliminate D because of all that Saudi money going in.

(and I like Jews, no one makes bagels quite as well as they do)

niggers
because africa would become a land of opportunity

I choose C

Now that may seem stupid, but frankly Muds can be dealt with and Jews without the African genes to breed into us also aren't that threatening. I'd rather have a final solution to the nigger problem and deal with the other ones later.

Blacks because Muslims don't really affect my life even though they're in the news all the time.

A) Jews 100%

Blacks

Blacks

Definitely muslims.
Overpopulation - gone and Earth has a chance.
Jew cannon fodder - gone.

There is more.

fpbp

>being this autistically naive
I've seen this thread twice in the last week.
Cred Forums doesn't hate Jews or Israel.
Cred Forums doesn't deny the Holocaust.
Cred Forums doesn't like Hitler or the Nazis.

Stop taking memes so seriously.

The Jews, definitely. Firstly, this also removes the power backing of the Clintons, making the irrelevant. The Muslims and the blacks are much easier to combat later, because they are simple-minded brawlers that can be dealt with using conventional methods.

The Jews are a crafty bunch, however. They can blend into human populations like chameleons and disappear, spreading their sedition from behind proxies. The Cryptokike is one of the most dangerous predators in the world.

Wow, you sure are a cool guy!

I wish I could be as cool as you someday.

If you look at history blacks were integrating into society in the early to mid twentieth century. It wasn't until Jewish intervention that nigs started to nig

Where are the serbs?

Really? Sounds interesting, any sources of info where I can read up on this? If the Jews were really the cause of nigs nigging, then they are the worst enemies of all.

The destructive ideology of "religion of peace" is the one that should be exterminated. There are many wonderful things in this world that are created by jews. Islam has not created anything worthwhile, only destroyed cultures and dragged us all down to the animal level.

THANK YOU,