Isn't it veey strange that the 2000 smash hit video game "Deus Ex" actually predicted the 9/11 terror attacks?

Isn't it veey strange that the 2000 smash hit video game "Deus Ex" actually predicted the 9/11 terror attacks?

>The game clearly states that it was a terror attack that took the towers down

>The buildings are completely gone from the New York skybox and the game makes sure to mention it

>Developers make a hilarious statement saying it was because of the amount of ram it would take up to have them in the shot

So whats going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_2:_Sons_of_Liberty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divination
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
youtu.be/U9DaYOk6y9E?t=47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Game also predicted the 2nd amendment being repealed, but that hasn't happened yet. But it will.

You're not taking my guns, gubmint.

Deus ex is a warning, not a playbook.

The protocols of the learned elders of zion is a playbook.

terrorists tried to bomb the wtc in 1993. and there's probably a handful of thwarted attacks we've never heard about.

it was no secret terrorists sought the wtc.

It wasnt the mudslimes tho

You realise that mudslime had already tried to bring down the towers before right?

t.unatco

Those were christians user

These are not mooslims

Deus Ex is a great game. Perhaps among the best ever.

Ignore any of the other games in the serious though. They are not worthy of the name. They are made by faggots who discovered the value of the game and wanted to use it as a medium for their own political correctness.

No, Savage.

Shut the fuck up, Deus Ex HR and Deus Ex MD are fucking awesome. Great storytelling, gameplay, and visuals. Die faggot die

Stick your head back into your toilet. Perhaps you can recycle some of all that trash you fill yourself with. Or die in the process, either is fine.

Sometimes amidst the Illuminati cards and things like this, you have to wonder if CERN will have (and has already) cracked time travel.

They are not PC at all, they follow the main story line and do justice to the source material. I would fucking LOVE to kick your ass to an INCH of your fucking LIFE.

gameplay and visuals, yes, story absolutely not
HR and MD trump the originals in those two aspects but completely flop on the story

I dont know about that. MD does a great job with story telling. This is coming from a film major who actually makes hollywood movies.

>Warren (((Specter)))
>Spector grew up in Manhattan, which he described as a sometimes hostile environment where "short, pudgy, Jewish kids didn't fare well".

I fucking knew it. Every time.

The game was made by Jews. Your argument is invalid.

Shut up nazi

You sound like the type who eat everything the media tells you to think. Perhaps when you get older and less naive you will understand. The shit you love is tailored by SJW to make you an even bigger idiot.

...quit screwing around.

>
>You sound like the type who eat everything the media tells you to think. Perhaps when you get older and less naive you will understand. The shit you love is tailored by SJW to make you an even bigger idiot.

I am anti sjw as fuck, I just enjoy storytelling

Warren Spector is Jewish, m8.

Wasn't that written by Okrana (Tsar's secret police)?

Jews knowing the secret plans and wanted to play with them in their works.

Same with Zemeckis or the Simptons in movies and tv shows.

Agreed. HR and MD are still fantastic because they were able to keep the same sort of gameplay as the original. The fact that the story is weaker is a shame, but it's not a total deal breaker.

Still, the mediocre storyline of the prequel games is disappointing. The original had so much awesome stuff going on. Whereas the prequels just take the whole augment thing and try to make it X-men 2.0 where "muh mutants (augs) are being persecuted and shit man!" or presenting it as another haves vs have-nots dynamic.

When in truth, the augmentations in DX1 were basically just there to explain some gameplay mechanics. The fact that people had augmentations was never central to the plot. But then the prequels just focus exclusively on what amounted to a throwaway concept from the original.

It was leaked/sold by a russian noble who moved to france and it was eventually published in russia, france, and england, with the first copies going into print in russia I believe. It was then spread further by people like Henry Ford.

>When in truth, the augmentations in DX1 were basically just there to explain some gameplay mechanics. The fact that people had augmentations was never central to the plot. But then the prequels just focus exclusively on what amounted to a throwaway concept from the original.

It's kinda critical to the plot that JC and his brothers are augs.

>augs never central to the plot
>you play as an augmented test tube human
>killswitch on augs

How dense are you, have you beaten the game even?

I didn't say it wasn't part of the plot whatsoever. I'm saying that it wasn't the central focus like in the prequels.

In DX1, it was basically "it's the fucking future so some people have augmentations and shit. You're a special secret agent because you're one of the only people that can use the new ones btw"

Augs are critical to the NWO's control scheme because they allow a tiny amount of agents to project power over dissenters.

I never played this game

Do it. It's worth it. The game is as old as world, and is still better than most modern AAA vidya

I'm playing it again. One of the few games I will go back and still play yea the graphics aren't great. But it's like reading 1984 and seeing how this could be our reality some day.

gmdx is literally perfect

9/11 wasn't the first time WTC were attacked so no.

Why the do you have to manually save?

Manual saving is one of the factors that make this game better than most AAA vidya tbqh f.am

You sure about that?

ding ding ding. you're on to something. except there is no such thing as time. one step closer my boiiiii

Deus Ex 2000 = Red-pilled

Deus Ex HR and MD = blue-pilled PC shit

Time travel is nothing new. I do it all the time. As a matter of fact I got so used to it that I can't imagine living without time travel.

wouldnt surprise me that those towers were even built with the purpose of being destroyed some day, given their meaning

It's not the only one. MGS2 did too.

Deus Ex is to video games what 1984 is to literature. One of the few games I'd consider "art", if not the only one.

Lack of manual saves are what's ruining gaming, kike.

Someone give me a screenshot of the twin towers being mentioned in game

It was Saudis tho. Are you ok son?

so what, they tried to take them down in 1993

MGS2 came out in 2002 buddy.

I'm in Hong Kong on my game kek I just talked to him like a day ago.

but it works in an annoying way
I don't care if it's done for difficulty
but I can manually save every second
there's no point in that, and it takes a lot of time to save (getting stuck and shit, 30 seconds and I have a strong pc)
I wasn't asking for AAA autosave all the time, but some checkpoints or w/e

god what an insanely ugly game

Deus Ex Human Revolution predicts Israel being conquered by a Pan-Arab coalition backed by Iran in 2019.

Mankind divided was the only one I felt pushed the SJW a bit too much for my liking.

Still pushed my Alpha way around

I just finished playing through Invisible Wars. It doesn't deserve half the shit it seems to get. It isn't perfect but it was considerably better story telling then I was led to believe. Just a lot of filler shit that was annoying at times and the universal ammunition system was fucked.

That explains why they knew about 9/11

It was released in 2000

wew, what a time to be abroad

Wrong.

It came out in November 2001, retard.

Originally the Twin Towers were destroyed, but 9/11 happened and they scrambled at the last minute to change it

Considering the amount of shit the augs were going through at no fault but that fuckhead Darrow, I can sort of forgive that pandering.

I was kind of hoping for a return of Michael Zelazny

>Zelazny and his men were outfitted with experimental mechanical augmentations by Belltower, and had implanted with a neural hub that could manipulate memory centers in the brain, effectively controlling what they could and could not remember. After a couple of operations, Zelazny started to experience memory shifts, remembering bits and fragments of past missions, slowly realizing that they could not have been logically orchestrated by the government. Eventually he found out that he and his peers were used by the corrupt officials in the American and Chinese governments

Still waiting

>June 17, 2000

Kill yourself

Is it possible to be this retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_Solid_2:_Sons_of_Liberty

>Deus ex MD and HR aren't PC
>Written by a chink and a black

hmm really makes me think eidos.

There may be some truth to this though. It's propped up by American support, and if that support is dropped whether by choice or circumstance, like, say, a large financial crash, then Israel is done.

Autosaving in games is one of the elements of the plot to make people weak and dependent. A tiny one, but still.

Do you think it's good that games are teying their best to do everything for you, even the simplest things? You're getting so used to the fact that games save for you, that you feel uncomfortable when a game doesn't have autosave. And why would you need autosave anyway? Are you so incompetent that you can't even do that right? Soon games will play themselves for you, you'll only have to hold down the W button and the game will do the rest for you.

It's not only about games, this shit is now everywhere. We surrounded ourselves with technology that was supposed to make our life easier, now that we accomplished that, we're surrounding ourselves with technology that's supposed to make it easier to use that technology. Where is the line? When will we become so comfortable (and comfortably numb) that we won't even ever get up from our beds because robots will do everything for us?

I don't fear muslims, I hate them.
I don't fear war, I want it.
I don't fear death, I know it's inevitable.

What I fear is the future where technology breathes, eats and shits just so we don't have to.

Been reading your replies and I gotta say you're pretty fucking stupid. He isn't trying to bash deus ex but rather supplement that MGS2 predicted a lot of things as well. During the development of the game, they wanted a terrorist attack on NYC. They only toned it down at the last minute because one actually happened 2 months before the game hit shelves mid-November.

Deus Ex and MGS2 are some of my most favorite games and neither one of them has to fight for the number 1 spot since they different yet equally awesome.

>Hillary predicted
>Hillary predicted
>Hillary predicted

>Autosaving in games is one of the elements of the plot to make people weak and dependent. A tiny one, but still.
>
Do you think it's good that games are teying their best to do everything for you, even the simplest things? You're getting so used to the fact that games save for you, that you feel uncomfortable when a game doesn't have autosave. And why would you need autosave anyway? Are you so incompetent that you can't even do that right? Soon games will play themselves for you, you'll only have to hold down the W button and the game will do the rest for you.

I agree with you
But I completed the liberty island level, can't it at least spawn me at the next area after I died? I was too immersed in the game to remember saving

My bad I thought he was talking about Deus Ex

there was an attempt in the 80s

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

don't spoil memes for me leaf, I only just finished liberty island :(

I never had that problem, because I mostly play more difficult games and stay away from self-playing garbage, so I quickly made a habit of saving often. You just have to get used to it, there's no other way

I'd recommend gtfoing from this thread, otherwise you're having an avalanche of spoilers falling on your head after you posted this.

you never heard of occultism and predicting the future? someone on your street corner probably practices this shit

"psychic shops"

thats all this is ...... the egyptians predicted all of modern technology using it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divination

its basically "magic" and pulling things from the spirit realm... but atheists dont believe in magic cuz theyre fucking retarded and asleep

what you all need to do is sift through every AAA game and movie and FIND SOMETHING WHICH IS CONSISTENTLY MISSING/DIFFERENT.

You have less than a month

Haven't played old games in a while

The fact that the existence of magic has not been ever proven may be also somewhat relevant, but what do I know.

they ran out of ram

do you seriously believe this?
like they can put in every prominent building from the skyline except two?

Deus Ex also predicted a nuclear war between Pakistand and India.

How many years do we have until the events of Deus Ex?

i just provided the proof for the existence of magic through an elaborate Egyptian hieroglyph prophecy of the future showing a helicopter and a satellite amongst other machines

its right in front of you go study it

also the fact they they predicted 9/11 years before it took place in many different videos/movies/card games/music videos

its basically freemason magic where the demons control the output

Nothing on the original, not near as red pulled either. 5/10 compared to 10/10

Some of those are pulling hairs, but the Simpsons predicted a Donald Trump Presidency that would devistate the nation.

and its not just 9/11 they show in their films its every world event in history

you could find symbolism for this weeks bombing in a music video posted 4 days ago on vevo

its all mapped out , everything, god made the world its running on a script

I mean that it has not been proven scientifically. You shouldn't believe in prophecies just because some of them happened to turn out true. Shit like this happens all the time.* Do you know how many prophecies did not turn out true?

*As Tim Minchin put it "To presume that your one in 64 million chance thing is a miracle, is to significantly underestimate the total number of things that there are"

I actually really like Invisible Wars. I think a lot of the hate it gets is literal hipster meming. True it took away a lot of the complexity of the first one which was a bad move but the storytelling was still top notch.

Also dat Omar ending was fucking awesome.

A lot of old games have autosaves + quicksaves mate

Usually there's checkpoints or at least one autosave at the start of a level

half life had it, and that was before deus ex

thats because the vast majority of humans are going to hell and they want to hide their sins by pretending like god doesnt exist and so they dont publish anything that would prove gods existence because nobody cares or wants that

it gets swept under the rug

nobody likes righteousness

they like lawlessness

the scientific paper publishers are controlled by 5 mega corporations nothing is independent anymore , its all payed for with money to fund whatever they want you to think

My eyes were nearly popping out of my head when I happened upon this in my first playthrough of the game. This moment probably cemented the game as my all-time favourite.

I wish magic was real and that I could learn to use it. But I don't believe it.

its real but its satanic and a sin and youll get possessed by demons and end up worse off

eventually you will be using human skulls and blood for your rituals its not a pretty path to go down

I'm an atheist, so concepts of Satan, sin or occupation don't really discourage me.

I once found a book on magic on the Internet, years ago when I was a kid and believed it. It was some complete bullshit, where in order to get the power of fire, you'd have to "put your hands close to fire, feel it's warmth, close your eyes, feel the energy, talk to the fire, thank it etc.". Literally 13 years old girl MLP tier shit.

Run

HR was fine desu, MD is full bluepill.

You retards realize that there had been an earlier attack on the towers in the 90s

That's what planted the idea in most of these cases

I was fucking hyped about the game, hoped it would take place in refugee camp similar to that from the movie Children of Men, with similar atmosphere. Is that the case?

Are you open to the possibility that you are misinterpreting this hieroglyph?

Why would a Russian noble have something like that?

What if any mods are reccomended for it?

>Sunni and Shia working together

>not playing Cred Forums: the game

I have read about a mod which places you in Forum City where you fight bugs, trolls etc. Didn't play. Read it was a bit lightweight in terms of story and atmosphere and not a state of the art mod, but interesting. Don't remember the name, but if you google "deus ex forum city mod" you should be able to find it.

Is this game really worth?
Heard it sucked

Metal Gear Solid 2 predicted the NSA mass surveillance and Metal Gear Rising Revengeance predicted a patriotic American anti-globalist using memes to become President, these gooks are clearly up to something.

Nano memes, son.

Was 9/11 the result of meme magic?

Yes

this
HR had a ok-ish story and great gameplay
MD had really awesome gameplay and a really uninspiring story
both were good games

I am an old gay nigger and played this game as an adult when it came out, had been playing games since text adventure Zork and this was by far the most amazing one I had ever played.
It's overlooked now but the graphics were pretty good for the period when it came out.
Music was great too, afaik I think the game used .mod format music and you could rip the mods yourself and play then with a mod player

Pure coincidence, nothing to see here goyim.

Repeating my question

god you fucking kids these days are spoiled as shit

WHY DOESNT THIS GIF MOVE!

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

it does, keep watching

WE

DIDNT

LISTEN

Why would the Illuminati leave bread crumbs for you retards?

It's not bread crumbs, it's magic to manifest things in reality.

youtu.be/U9DaYOk6y9E?t=47s

they didn't predict shit retard
they had run out of memory and had to remove the twin towers from the background
they just came up with something to explain it
attempts at bombing the place had been done before

What if Kek made it so they didn't have enough memory and basically gave the devs a sign?

fug

Go back to class kid.

Hey look, a set monkey's apprentice.

>mfw playing DX MD
>Augs are Muslims
>ARC is the Muslim Brotherhood
>Vector Marchinko is Abu Baker AlBaghdadi
>Jensen is a true Muslim
>Cred Forums is Samizdat
>Bob Page is the kike

SOMA is very good as well, lots of solipsism and existentialism.

too bad SOMA's great narrative is locked behind a horror game.
Fuck horror games.

I remember getting 2spooked reading that email

HR and MD are Trojan horses. On the surface level they use SJW arguments to trick the SJW into sympathizing with NRA "Government isn't taking mah guns!"
Think about it, augs aren't something you're born with, they're something you choose to get, often times after a military career. The Government looks down on them, wants to forcibly disarm them, calls them names (LOL REDNECKS with their guns!) and belittles them.

I mean... kind of. You go to a "refugee camp" but the plot paints the augments as perfect angels. The narrative is very very pro "poor augmented humans" (i.e. refugees). "Topical" is the word i imagine they were going for. Mostly you stay in Prague (the game's only real hub) which becomes increasingly a police state.

Honestly i could look past the absolute shit story just for the gameplay and level design IF there was a whole game there. The ending just surprises you and you're left say "wait thats it?"

ONE FUCKING HUB COME THE FUCK ON

booth games are redpill overdoses, but mgs2 happenings were observable from the outside. i never get how someone could predict such a thing

>The game clearly states that it was a terror attack that took the towers down
Nope, nothing said about the towers.
There was a terror attack on the statue of liberty.
Hence no head.

"Officially" 1993 was bin laden.

>The protocols of the learned elders of zion

Jesus, last person I heard talk about that was Eustace Mullins.

>15 year old game looks ugly

When i was a child i would scribble instead of making actual drawings, but sometimes it appeared like i intentionally drew something specific, like a face.The explanation people have for these hieroglyphs is that its multiple hieroglyphs from different times merged together.Who knows.