If Trump builds a 30 foot wall, what's stopping illegal immigrants from building 31 foot ladders?

If Trump builds a 30 foot wall, what's stopping illegal immigrants from building 31 foot ladders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5YftEAbmMQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y19xGhSFp1U
youtu.be/wsNHeSoABYQ
metronews.ca/news/canada/2016/08/24/quebec-man-caught-crossing-border-with-sled-full-of-drugs-sentenced-in-vermont.html
homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/54/54a9b95c-a601-42c9-a96e-a05418266a10.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torque
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piton
corvetteforum.com/forums/off-topic/2190141-werner-and-louisville-ladders-not-made-in-the-usa-anymore.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=v5YftEAbmMQ

The thousands of great Americans who will be given jobs to protect their country.

The wall get 5 feet higther

Mexicans are too fat to climb that high

the catapults used to re-deliver wall crossers

build a 32 foot wall.

Getting shot at by border patrol.

>date] [Auto] No new posts
So we have robots, catapults, constant rebuilding, and a border patrol. At what point does it just get cheaper to let the immigrants win?

Find something 30 foot high.
Jump off it.
You now know why that won't work

Have somejuan pass up a second ladder when you're at the top

Or bring a rope

Or throw a mattress down

Electric wires on the top, and sharpshooters in towers spread along the wall, plus drones, helicopters and border patrol responding there due to tripped sensors.

such is a thing of principle.

also it becomes cheaper once it is essentially worthless for mexishits to hop the border because all the opportunity is gone and the united states is just as shitty as mexico.

Border patrol agents with guns

Lol a couple of nukes could fix the problem

after paying for the wall, they will not have money left to buy ladders

You can't get people over a wall with a ladder very quickly or inconspicuously..

Razorwire

Nice australian proxy, José, but you're still not getting in.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y19xGhSFp1U

What are you going to build it out of cactus?

Jump 30 feet onto a mattress and film it plz

Good thing they'll have 1,989 miles of border to find a secluded spot

Electrify it, problem solved

The gun nests and armed drones.

Although we really should just eliminate the problem for goodlike. March south, kill everything in the path, take it down to the panama canal. They literally can not stop us.

What good are 31 tiny ladders going to do them? Haha. Stupid Mexicans.

You can easily detect where people touching a wall using new fangled things called copper wires.

Will Mexico be paying the power bill too?

your manifest destiny needs to include Canada.

Mostly mexican incompetence. If they were able to build 31 foot laders, they should be able to build country that isn't completely shit.

>barbed wire
>border patrol agents with guns
>regular citizens with guns
>trained dogs with the border patrol agents

I can think of those things right then and there

>If Trump builds a 30 foot wall, what's stopping illegal immigrants from building 31 foot ladders?

If you lock your door, what's to stop a thief from picking your lock or breaking your windows?

Trust me, you're better off in a house with no doors at all, even if you live somewhere where home invasions are high. If you protect yourself, they win.

:^)

You can easily cut copper wires with these new fangled things called bolt cutters.

Come to think of it, you'll just create a market of copper thieves

a single and very small nuclear reactor could power the thing

Why not just create a minefield alongside the borders

>canada not red white and blue

>Mexicans
>build anything without white men directing them.

OP, srsly.

If only you could pass some kind of current through the wires so you could detect where they were cut..

The 15' deep moat :^)

Even with a 30 foot wall youd only need a 25 foot ladder unless you are a manlet #logic

gdp

Border Patrol

the wall will be manned with soldiers, guns and the licence to shoot anyone who finds their way on the wrong side of it.

kek

Let me guess, you're not a taxpayer are you?

These things tend to add up once you have to keep modifying your wall and keep a constant band of armed guards on standby. I don't see congress being able to authorize the wall once they have to sell a $30 billion sinkhole to their constituents

Have you ever met a Mexican? Most of them are 5'3" and weigh 170pounds.

There were a story in "The Family" by Mario Puzo
In a siege artillery commander asked Leonardo da Vinci what to do, because castle has so high walls
Leonardo told that soldiers have to spread rumors that Leonardo invented towers to quickly land on a height of that walls

On a next day
Defenders heard that rumors and fortified walls to make them even higher
Leonardo then gave order to shoot at the lower part of walls
They quickly fell, because foundations were designed to lift lower walls

That's the lesson for today
Building too high wall can make wall weaker at ground level

The wall will not replace border patrol. It will cut down on their workload. It will make smuggling routes harder to establish.

Just build sensors into the wall and it is easy to deploy agents or air assets.

>At what point does it just get cheaper to let the immigrants win?

Never, the more people you have working border security and the logistics behind it and fewer jobs going to illegals means an increase in tax revenue.

Plus if they get on top of a 30 ft tall wall with no way down on one side they might as well jump and spare themselves death by exposure.

When it costs more than 113+ billion a year . Trump's wall wouldn't even cost a fifth of that, and we already have a border patrol. Its literally cheaper to have a wall than let them in, let alone the cost to deport them which would also be less than they cost to the American economy and tax payers but oh wait you're an Australian shitposter so why would you care.

Let's see, you have hundreds of people cutting the wires each week, forcing the border patrols to split up constantly.

You now not nly have the logistical problem of being in twenty places at once, you also have to pay for constant electricity, replacement coppers, new guards, new vehicles, fuel to power them, and constant surveillance.

It's just a physical obstacle. They have sensors to watch border. This is only to hinder them until BP gets there. You're right though it won't be 100% effective so why bother....

They can't afford to buy a ladder.

Solar cells sitting on top would provide a ton of power. Not just for the wall electric use, but for the state as well. What is used at night would be made up for and more by day.

Bring a mattress with you while climbing a 30 foot ladder. Try throwing a mattress over a 30 foot wall.

Just shut the fuck up. Don't play the "oh this is expensive card" when you know full and well that it's not in comparison to the gorillion other stupid things already getting funded.

Mounted railguns.

Sentries with automatic weapons as well as 55 gallon drums of pitch and kerosene and torches. I think the wall should be offset 50 yards into the U.S., with a fence standing at the border. I would pay money to use a weeks vacation guarding the border. MAGA!

The men guarding the wall.

First post
Best post

Unless the ladder is lined up parallel to the wall, a much longer ladder is needed m80

Just kill the spics in USA and they won't want to come in.

They should just make the entire border a mine field

>5'3" and weigh 170pounds

More like 5'0" and 270lbs, but ti be fair there are a few that are skeleton manlets.

>what's stopping illegal immigrants from building 31 foot ladders?
.50 cal bullets

Good thing Pedro and his amigos have nothing better to do all day but sit and throw rocks at solar panels, since they have no jobs in Mexico.

How is that an argument? We're already wasting money, so let's go waste some more while we're at it? The proposed cost of the wall is already what, 60 times more expensive than Obamacare?

If only there were more than twenty border patrol agents.
>small current
>bit of solder
>expensive
wew

The fact that american have freedom shooters, and will liberate any man attempting to break their laws using these freedom shooters.

American border control will administer swift freedom from the shackles of the mortal coil, to anyone who dares break though, go around, under or over the freedom wall.

America, FUCK YEAH (assuming trumps wins, if he does not, it is "AMERICA, oh shit son!")

what if you cant stand on top of the wall?

then those mexicans have to fall 30ft after climbing the ladder if they wanna go to the other side

>At what point does it just get cheaper to let the immigrants win?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((you))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Landmines.

Machine gun turrets.

They bring a rope, then climb down the other side.

>pedro can throw a rock over a 30ft wall

The proposed cost of the wall is fsr less than is lost EACH and EVERY year to illegal immigrants, the drugs they bring, and the money lost due to the fucks sending most of it back home. So seriously just shut the fuck up.

Funny how OP is cherrypicking posts to respond to to make it look like he's winning.

youtu.be/wsNHeSoABYQ

If some of these fuckers suceed in crossing the border alive they could be still transformes in human crash dummies

>since they have no jobs in Mexico

Bullshit they keep sending factories to mexico. Ford. Toyota. Carrier. Blck and Decker. Plenty of jobs there. They just dont want to work, easier to come here and sign up the kids for welfare under different names.

If they do work, they still exploit welfare and section 8 too. Then send miney back so more of their family can come and exploit the welfare system and bring mire of their family in.

>The proposed cost of the wall is fsr less than is lost EACH and EVERY year to illegal immigrants

Got a source for that?

guards

>flag

I have yet to see an answer that doesn't have a simple counterargument, or is serious.

Respond to me with the post you think proves the wall is a good idea and I'll see if I'm stumped

It's not really surprising tbqh. The idea that walls and fences, when properly guarded, doesn't work is the biggest load of horse shit I've ever heard and it physically pains me that there are people (not OP) that unironically believe it.

So the wall is built but it is lacking, Cred Forums

What do you add to defend the homeland?

A bullet

They could also dig moats by the walls so that won't work.

>Trump supporter logic

Like it has to be a physical wall

metronews.ca/news/canada/2016/08/24/quebec-man-caught-crossing-border-with-sled-full-of-drugs-sentenced-in-vermont.html

Start living in the current year OP

>frozen wasteland

We already don't use north dakota, montana, or maine. What's the point of taking canada? Just full of shitty leaves.

>saw two mexicans in store the other day
>female was about 4'6, male was maybe 4'9
>just fat, short brown turds

What a disgusting race. We need to remove them from the planet.

*Don't work
Wew. Mobile posting is bad for one's grammar

>not knowing ladder integrity is severely compromised after 30 feet long

holy shit kill yourself

When have you seen an illegal immigrant build anything for themselves?

It's a metaphorical wall, there will also be guards, guard dogs, nuke mines etc.

Chinese built the railroads didn't they?

They use metric so they'll always undershoot
Plus mestizshits are all manlet brown piles of beans so it's more like 50 feet for them

It will be miles high. The wetwalkers can't get through.

>Australian
>not understanding simple geometry and triangles

Par for the course.

a sign that a says "no welfare, job fairs today" that'll get them to go back real fucking quick

The 30ft fall on the other side?

Well i can't see past the initial cost of things so STOP BEING A BIGOT!

Yeah, you're stretching for an argument here, bud.

Okay, I'll indulge you.

It's been awhile since I was in a thread like this

i better be able to see that wall from my house like the damn halo ring

There's my one.

>chinese were illegal immigrants

>build anything for themselves
Yeah, sure that's why they worked.

what's stopping the illegal from getting to the top of the wall and then pulling the ladder up and setting it up on the other side?

Then you have a superhuman.

The chosen Juan of the illegal aliens.

Lol, go outside and try that yourself with a 6ft fence and see what happens.

raelly maeks u thnk??

homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/54/54a9b95c-a601-42c9-a96e-a05418266a10.pdf

32' ladder weighs 70 lbs. why is this something only a superhuman could lift?

Pulling it up from below while on a narrow platform 30 feet above the ground?

While balancing precariously from a deadlift.

I mean fuck, with gymnasts that good Mexico must have been going easy on everyone at the Olympics.

straddle the wall... I'm going to assume its a wall and not a fence because if it's a fence, some bolt cutters are cheaper than a ladder

Sure.

There are nearly 2,000 miles of US-Mexican border. Current walls and barriers in place close off about 500 miles of that. The border force, as it exists, is virtually a token force that has failed to stem the rising tide of immigrants, I don't think anyone living in a border state will tell you they're feeling the difference that a border patrol makes, since they've seen a vast increase of Mexicans in their lifetime.

So now you've just given an already ineffectual body four times more space to cover, which means in addition to the cost of the wall (with the necessary additions pointed out in this thread of constant electric currents, sentry guns, and lasers) you now need the expense of a constant and enlarged border force.

As the post you linked to me claimed though, the wall cuts down on their workload by making smuggling routes harder, however it doesn't explain how that will occur. The barriers in place use barbed wire and deep concrete foundations, but criminals have continued to dig and climb further than construction has managed to reach.

Building sensors in the wall only adds to the problem. Say you have cameras every 50 feet which detect motion. Now you need one guy to monitor these cameras because every coyote that stumbles by will trigger them and require a human operator. Let's realistically say about 20 monitors per guy, who then has to alert a team on standby with a helicopter to reach the immigrants. They have to be alerted, wake up, get in their helicopter, fly to location, and detain criminal in the few minutes that it will take the immigrant to sneak into the desert. Realistically now you need an outpost with a helicopter monitoring their own sector of about 50 miles, and several teams within them in case there's more than one attempted break in.

All of this adds up to the fact that even though it could theoretically work, the wall will be too massively expensive and unwieldy for any congressman to sign off on.

Because 70lbs at a distance of 32' isn't as easy to manoeuvre as you think it is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torque

Still topple, it's 30 Kilos over 30 feet.

Plus how wide and unspikey do you even think the wall's lip will be? Way you're talking makes it sound like a foot or something.

Or just dangle a rope down from the top and climb down using that.

not to mention how you are going to get down from the other side? rappelling?

>current government stops the border patrol from doing it's job
>therefore future border control can't work
wew

And fasten the rope to what at the top?

>tie a rope to the air and climb down it

More like, future governments simply won't support massively expanding border patrol spending because the options are either conservative, penny-pinching republicans, or 'das raycis' democrats

wew lad

a machine gun on a guard tower

The wall wouldn't be built right on the border, it'd be within the US and there'd be some distance between the wall and the border.

It has nothing to do with "opportunity."
It has to do with getting free everything, exploitation to the max, then going back to Mexico to retire at 35.

Bring a hammer and a nail, rock climbers figured this one out a while ago

Jesus, how much agency do you think these people have?

On concrete? Are you retarded?

no all you need to do if fire a mortar on the position that the wire was cut

The 30 ft drop on the other side dumb ass

Mexicans send around 20 billlion USD in remittances to mexico.
$30 billion doesn't sound like much when you're gaining a minimum of $20 billion dollars per year.

Doesn't sound like much when your own peoples wealth gap closes.

Sure, the wall seems like an extreme measure, but its an extreme problem.

>massively expanding border patrol spending
The problem isn't spending.

The uncle tom hues who will live atop the wall. They will screech to sound the alarm, and push their ladder off

Electrified barbed wire on top + patrols

The wall wont do anything. Mexicans dig long tunnels underground, they climb, they sneak in vehicles. It won't make a difference. The only way to get rid of illegals is to fine anyone who employs them so much it's not worth employing them.

It seems like there are only two things that can be done.

One - Accept that the third world has out-bred the west and we can't stop them from invading us. We just have to accept we're fucked.

Two - Genocide.

Well shit user.

We have several of these deployed over at the DMZ, to prevent the commies from sneaking in

I think a person facing cartels, rapists, and 3 pesos a day for labor is willing to make the leap to basic planning in his pursuit of reaching America

Yes, pitons are more than capable of piercing concrete
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piton

Let's say Juan cuts point A, and Pedro cuts point B, 40 miles away. Now you have 40 miles of dead wire for their amigos to run through unmortared

At what point is it better to just let some nigger break into your house and rob you and rape your daughter?

Never.

National security is just home security on a larger scale.

This.

Fine them twice the cost of a regular laborer for the work done on top of whatever they're paying them.

>implying any wall is going to be build

If anything Hillary will build a wall in our southern border, yeah the one Mexico wanted to build to stop all central Americans from entering Mexico after all the fuckery the U.S did in those countries.

Yes, a person would, but I'm talking about Mexicans here.

Literally this.

It makes so much more sense to just expand domestic police forces in high-immigrant neighbourhoods, fine the enablers who cause the job market that attracts illegals in the first place.

>Yes, pitons are more than capable of piercing concrete

Oh yes, that's the problem. Concrete is shit for trying to set a belaying lead on because it's too aerated, it'll break into chunks as soon as you stick Carlos and all the gear he's carrying onto it.

The rope he wants to climb down on that is.

walls are useless anyway. any illegal in america came thru a tunnel.....tunnnnelllllll. which goes under walls....

Fair enough. I'd imagine in that case, Diego would just get Carlos to hold the rope on the other side while he went across. You'd need a final guy on the side to hold the rope for the last one, but since people smuggling is already a booming business I'm sure there'll be people willing to hold the rope

113 billion is also based on 11~million illegals not the more likely 30+ million

The best part about his wall policy is how thousands of people back Mexico paying for it. about a handful of those people realize Mexico isn't writing a check for it. We're upping the costs on exports and fucking our trading with them to cover the costs.

If that sounds like a good idea to you, you're fucking lost. That alone makes the wall a terrible idea.

Lol, what a fast operation this must be. There's no way someone could stop it in time.

Also, why will Mexico pay for the wall, has Trump answered this yet?

Carlos must weigh a tonne to deal with how they've just made an excellent pulley. So you need a large crowd, combating all these obstacles and an electric monitoring system to catch them is unreasonable how?

Well, the wood market will skyrocket.

>why did nobles build castles when you can just siege them

Stop sending aid.

Retroactively naturalize all illegals in the US and then hit them with back taxes fucking up the Mexican economy.

They won't.

We'll raise the prices on exports and such thus charging Mexico's people. The wall will be paid for Overtime via terrible trade policy and gouged prices. We're going to see Americans lose jobs because they can't sell their product since the price is gouged.

10/10

>stop sending aid.

Really. Us not spending money is going to make money to pay for the wall.

Fucking genius logic here folks. Stop sending aid and build a wall.

Suspended aid.
Forbid mexicans working in the US to send their money to Mexico.
Increase VISA-costs immensely.

>majority of our exports go to Mexico

I imagine Carlos will just tie the rope to the back of the truck they arrived on.

Best solution

Walls work.

People routinely die falling off 7 foot ladders

The machine gun turrets

That's only until they pay for the wall.

It'll be cheaper for Mexico to just pay for it than suffer the consequences.

>40 miles of dead wire

Or the wire can be split into segments of arbitrary length so you actually can have a range of where it was cut.

I'm talking about the foreign aid your government gives the Mexican government for no real reason.

And how quickly can your average carlo climb down 30ft of rope? :^)
Your average carlo probably can't even climb down a rope without falling off and breaking his neck.

The top will be T shaped

NAFTA raising prices on exports to Mexico illegal

So let me get this straight. We have an immigration problem because Mexico is a crumbling hellhole where people are desperate enough to escape poverty to cross our borders illegally. Our solution to stop that is turn it into an even poorer hellhole?

Are they effective? Does best korea also have them?

And again, it's now an even more obvious slow operation allowing fewer illegals in making border securities work easier and with a higher prevention rate.

aayyyyy

I imagine Carlos will have thought to bring along a carabuber, or simply tie the rope around his waist.

Climbing down won't be the issue since you're just lowering someone, it'll really just be what's faster, climbing up a ladder, or marshaling a border patrol agent to a random spot in the middle of the night in time to arrest Diego and Francisco once they split up

a high powered train runs along the top

>So let me get this straight. We have an immigration problem because Mexico is a crumbling hellhole where people are desperate enough to escape poverty to cross our borders illegally. Our solution to stop that is turn it into an even poorer hellhole?

Yes.

>what's stopping the Mongolians from building 26 food ladders

Who is this we? Looks a lot like the kikier version of my flag.

It's not about the money. It's about sending a message

We can allways rise the taxes on imports and prices on our exports you retarded nigger, we can also kick all the rich muricans living in the peninsulas and the bajio, we're talking about rich people not fucking autistic sperglords that will fucking start a shitstorm in your side of the river.

Luckily you have 2,000 miles of border and 365 days of the year to practice crossing the wall. And there's not exactly a shortage of immigrants, whereas there is a limit to how much can be spent on border callouts, helicopter fuel is particularly expensive

>he thinks foreign aid money goes to the population

I see you've never climbed a rope then.

Always about the money. Maybe, sometimes, there are things that aren't about money.

They didn't have ladders back then, it doesn't count.

Never.

>We can allways rise the taxes on imports and prices on our exports you retarded nigger,

No you can't, low-IQ Enrique, because your country is part of NAFTA

lol, if only someone could invent some kind of digital camera which could detect motion

That was brutal

Their problem, not ours. You have to understand, there are entire cities in Mexico under cartel control. To say Mexico is corrupt is an understatement.

What, you think they'll always send a chopper? Ain't Americans got a hard on for high tec drones at the minute? Plus the guys on the American side will get caught easily, suddenly it's not so lucrative or easy to get help on the other side.

Yes they did.

snipers.

No no no no no

Because then we'd have to "integrate" the surviving Mexicants into America anyway

lol, if only the Mexican desert wasn't full of widllife that would constantly create false-positives, warranting 24-hour surveillance by human operators, adding to the ever increasing cost

You'd know about Chinese history of course.

Oh yeah, get rid of NAFTA too

>Illegals determined enough to scheme how to pass the wall
>Can't put the energy and time towards fixing their own fucking country

You don't even need a wall, just make it so immigrants can't receive welfare.

Bullets, I imagine.

christ, tie the rope to the top rung of the ladder and boom there ya go anchor point. i outbeanered all of you.

No they didn't.

>niggers ITT dont know what happens when you climb a flimsy ladder thats longer than 10 metres
have fun when the wind blows

The auto turrets.

But seriously: the border patrol actually patrolling the border.

You mean the ladder that weighs 70 pounds?

My sides rose then fell.

According to you a whole group of people carrying 30ft ladders and a truck, are required to cross the wall.
How many animals are the size of a truck? :^)

>implying the majority of taxpayers don't actually WANT their taxes going to this

You're a fool. Trump supporters would gladly pay higher taxes for this.

Okay, long bits of wood are a 20th century invention.

The 60 foot ditch on the other side

Honestly yeah.

The US has shot itself in the foot, it's the only country that has birthright citizenship and has a terrible trade deal thats siphoning local construction while simultaneously making it harder manipulate Mexico economically.

Our wall needs to be a firewall of policy designed to protect American rights and punish our competitors. It needs to be made out of new agreements and expanded police forces with zero tolerance for undocumented workers and those who hire them.

A physical wall will just be climbed over, we need to focus on the government that's sending them over. Unfortunately this is what happens when a construction worker instead of a lawyer runs for president

The land mines and alligator filled moats

>Ladders are ancient tools and technology. A ladder is featured in a Mesolithic rock painting that is at least 10,000 years old, depicted in the Spider Caves in Valencia, Spain. The painting depicts two humans using a ladder to reach a wild honeybee nest to harvest honey. The ladder is depicted as long and flexible, possibly made out of some kind of grass.

Most likely guards, wide enough barbwire, maybe even spikes and both drones and cameras to alert the guards who are of course equipped with assault rifles, shotguns, light machineguns and even grenades. You don't know when the cartel might show up.

Throwing a rock thirty 30 feet in the air on a hot and sunny day

>Remember no inflections

If the top 8 feet of the wall has angled metal slats running at a 45 degree angle towards the ground they can put a ladder up. Itll just fall as they get to the top.

The Donald will simply make the top of the wall constantly shift, like a conveyer belt when pressure sensors detect a potential Paco trying to put his ladder on the glorious monument.

Such an Australian comment.

Cause razor wire isnt a thing and prisons dont have fences to stop crimnals escaping from prison sowalls fences cant work or how about israel they seem to do okay with walls

That's what all those sperglords are saying Bruce, Fine we just kick all the burgers of our lands.

Burgers have drones and actual armed security, I bet those could work even more.

>feet
Why do Americans use those archaic medieval measurement units instead of the french SI system?

That's like saying in ten thousand years if someone found my drawing of a time machine that we had time machines.

It was probably just science fiction for cave-dwellers.

A mile deep lava moat with lava crocodiles and spikes on the edge

Add a smooth angled approach up to the wall to further reduce stability

Yes, but you would have successfully prevented both Juan and Pedro from entering the United States. I'd call that a win.

if its slightly shorter than the wall it can brace against the wall. sorta like a bat-grappling hook
pic sorta related

Make the wall a hologram so when they put up their ladder it won't stay.

Mexico isn't going to outright pay someone money. No one would.

The way Donald Trump plans to make Mexico pay for the wall is through increasing the prices on trade. We charge them out the ass for products. We're going to get fucked like this and it's going to hurt here at home a lot.

For some reason a lot of people are under the impression that Mexico is going to outright pay for the wall. That's ignorant. A lot of people also think the wall is impossible, that is also ignorant.

If you can build a wall in 206 BC. You can build a wall in 2016.

Once again: it's not going to be paid for directly by Mexico. it's going to be through rising prices on trade.

Right, so how does stopping that aid pay for a wall? It cuts budget costs appropriated to an agency, right. But that agency will just spend it elsewhere to keep getting the same budget.

You can't just say cut aid without pointing to a department and their budget first.

If you wanted to know the plan for the wall building, you would actually have to read campaign outlines provided by candidates and not just zingers on the tonight show.

Comedians are such a good source of news, right?

Plus what everybody says about drone sentries. All they really need is to make them autonomous and let them sound an alarm if they sense an intruder.

Forget the wall altogether. Make it a conceptual barrier. If they cross tge boarder 100% chance they will be identified by patrolling drones.

Democrats will argue that the sheer number of people we round up makes it racist and too expensive.

Plus the CIA will have to start flying the heroin in again instead of trucking it. Thats a minus i guess

hungarys razor wire wall works great

Build a trench on the other side so his 31 ft ladder is 10 ft short.

We could also partner with Mexico to stop the Guatemalan and Honduran hordes.

This is a large part of the problem, along with Arabs using the porous border to infiltrate

Did you even read what I said?

The wall is going to be paid for via trade costs, not an upfront check.

The fuck are you talking about comedians for?

As long as we have a welfare system it will probably almost never be cheaper. It will drive up property values in the non-culturally enriched areas, add more tax to try and offset, add strain to schools, strain healthcare, raise prices of basic goods, make jobs harder to find for majority of people, etc etc

>The way Donald Trump plans to make Mexico pay for the wall is through increasing the prices on trade.

NAFTA makes trade manipulation impossible though

>But that agency will just spend it elsewhere
Yes, on labor and materials. And eventually manning and support of a wall after passing the budget to border security from United States Agency for International Development.

Or just get them to send it elsewhere, either way it'd be a better long term scenario for Mexico to play ball if losing the free money was at risk.

You'd think more of this election would focus on the war on drugs and not building a wall.

How do we go from an era of fighting drugs to regulating them and trying to counter-act narcotics being smuggled into the US. That's the real issue at hand. Not just walls stop that. These fuckers are going through submarines.

Not as clever as you think you are, I see.

>We already don't use north dakota
>second largest producer of oil
>ND and Montana both having large masses of land for farming and livestock

I would defend Maine also but I don't know shit about that state.

>NAFTA makes trade manipulation impossible though
lol

As their are hundreds of trade sanctions in place around the world right now....

Real impossible.....

If you have got them to the point where they need a hammer, a nail, a rope and a ladder just to get into the country I think you'll have already weeded out like 90% of potential immigrants who aren't that physically fit and resourceful.

I think a good deal helps both sides and is fair. We help Mexicans with their immigration problems, make them pay a tax on the money they wire back to Mexico, create a streamlined way for mexicans to immigrate legally, and assist them in their attemtps to stop cartel violence

Goodnight everyone, I'm off to sleep, it was a lot of fun talking about the wall with you.

So long, and remember to MAGA

Everyone knows spics are afraid of heights.

Ignorant kids that are home sick from school shouldn't take one class of civics and think they understand the world. Sit down Canada.

The wall isn't going to be paid for by one big check. The wall will be paid for via trade costs.

There is no joke in that. You'd think your free health care could fix your mental psychosis.

noice
o
i
c
e

Do you know how easy it is to shoot somebody on a ladder? If Pedro decides he wants to break into our home illegally, he can eat a bullet for his troubles.

Aren't theses things made by Samsung?

NIGGA I WANT MY TAXES TO GO TO THIS INSTEAD OF PACOS FUCKING EBT

I agree. I was already writing my next post on the matter. Fact is, we have a connection to the drug trafficking. We should salt and burn the arab opium fields and just grow what is needed for medicine in india and mexico under l8cense or official sanctions. Cut thr cartel out of weed, opium, etc

You could still get over a 32ft wall with a 31ft ladder

Well, at least I understand what people say to me instead of going on tirades against imagined slights.

always check the flag before you start arguing for real

>Let's say Juan cuts point A, and Pedro cuts point B, 40 miles away. Now you have 40 miles of dead wire for their amigos to run through unmortared

As if an electrician can't figure out how to make the circuit unbreakable by running a parallel wire out of reach of the beaners.

Mexicans are pretty short desu.

Electric barbed wire at the top

Sadly, a lot of our problems would be solved via regulating the drugs.

However we wouldn't and shouldn't regulate or support drugs like cocaine, opium, or meth. I think with an attack on hard drugs, a focus on education must be maintained. (No I ain't fucking Nancy Reagan, but bitch I might be.)

A wall aint gonna do shit and it'll get shot down in congress fast so we'll never have to worry about it. But the NEETS will debate muh wall all day and why burgerland needs it. But hey none of my business. I'll be drinking to butthurt tears when trump gets elected and never builds a wall.

>tirades

Whew. Close one!

Taxing remittance payments at 10% would raise 10bn annually

*20%

>the surviving Mexicants
>surviving
>implying

I said 'kill everything' for a reason. There will be no survivors.

FORM LINE
MARCH SOUTH
SHOOT TO KILL
DOUBLETAP TO BE SURE
LEAVE NO FAVELLA UNTURNED
COAST TO COAST, MAINE TO PANAMA
THE AMERICAN EMPIRE
RISES

Nice one samsung

Gun Turrets.

NateSilver.jpg

Sentry guns. Don't forget the sentry guns

Reminder

This is how I envision it.

This argument again.
>lol walls you could just hop over walls.
>might as well not have a wall at all.

Fucking this. 30 feet tall on the mexican side, 90 feet tall on the US side.

Filled with snakes. And scorpions and shit.

Like saying 'if someone is capable of strangling me why breathe in the first place at all?'

if Egypt can illegal refugees on the spot then why can't america?

You know, that really made me think... There's really no need for a wall, I'm #withher now

the auto-defense turrets my senpai

>b-b-but remittances

you wallfags actually think this could be implemented? And even if it was, that it wouldnt be extremely easy to bypass? wewww lad. your iq must be as high that wall you want

corvetteforum.com/forums/off-topic/2190141-werner-and-louisville-ladders-not-made-in-the-usa-anymore.html

LADDERS MADE IN MEXICO YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

when they decide to stop coming.

How in the fuck does a refugee have time to protest for refugees needing more gibmedats? Shouldn't they be spending their time making sure their family is safe and rebuilding their home? Maybe all those able-bodied young men should join their country's military and fight their enemies if having a safe spot of land to shit in is so important to them.

Its not about the wall its about the message , and if they dont understand the message you shoot the fuckers

thing is that mexicans will do far more damage than we can afford to fix

>costs $30 billion to build the wall

and how much more will it cost to man it with enough people to be effective 24/7?

this why you dont want to be endorsed by Cred Forums there is 1200% chance that once they bored or Trump do mistake on reverting his promise it will be a red wedding of the internet.
They arent supporting trump, they spicing trump before Troll feast day arrive.