Go to a metal show in the SW US

>go to a metal show in the SW US
>it's 50% white 50% pic related
>never a black person in sight

Can Cred Forums explain this phenomenon to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRg8Tg-oM_A
youtube.com/watch?v=M0kjr1xesZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=IcPLcjnS2iM
youtube.com/watch?v=MqJJEDWwslw
youtube.com/watch?v=xQWQjZxfs4g
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tw5ZUMMMbo
youtube.com/watch?v=y38LSKONET4
youtube.com/watch?v=72BkII5Z9Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=ajbyBakIVsE
youtube.com/watch?v=AJX3XGn-2HM
youtube.com/watch?v=lPT-ttHx9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=0bGQ147Suj4
youtube.com/watch?v=kFFwPQixN5g
youtube.com/watch?v=XGWDqXydvrc
youtube.com/watch?v=VjdT_ZMqflE
edition.cnn.com/2012/06/29/world/africa/botswana-heavy-metal-heads/
metalinjection.net/geodissonance/heavy-metal-is-the-new-patriotism-in-botswana-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5rgen4SkU0
youtube.com/watch?v=drjSe9Pd8W0
youtube.com/watch?v=zmGabdRVrw0
youtube.com/watch?v=hhqEbgHScUM
youtu.be/Ea4hHWOpKhY
youtube.com/watch?v=RMMWKm114xw
youtube.com/watch?v=NtspILrBOdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gtOYL4cqg2A
youtube.com/watch?v=_gO2G21Ucqk
youtube.com/watch?v=JPbSjmToWXY
youtube.com/watch?v=guH5aUejMwA
youtube.com/watch?v=AwkotrrDQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=m7YycLT3kJ0
vimeo.com/181405026
youtube.com/watch?v=VRozhUX4FIc
youtube.com/watch?v=hpBMA52owMs
youtube.com/watch?v=1Nr0Ni06BtE
youtube.com/watch?v=syT8k4o7zKA
youtube.com/watch?v=3vN0noqSJ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=DKqZibet90Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SFccewtcRlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bic0GT76LKw
youtube.com/watch?v=y0KX624HvJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=X-qVmm9nYv4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnBifsPC5Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=-VMcQy8tw58
youtube.com/watch?v=VzEDx_ajh7A
youtube.com/watch?v=DnM4lJ_-qq4
youtu.be/JeRugnGo0-M
youtu.be/aI3l8j6vvec
youtube.com/watch?v=NDh5g9Q-VsI
youtube.com/watch?v=OSe4MRpesG4
youtube.com/watch?v=I1eCV2anE3Q
youtu.be/lmyzkLO45po
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKzlfqmzpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bds3FALcR7M
youtube.com/watch?v=xF6rF5nrAT8
youtube.com/watch?v=wZewn6si250
youtube.com/watch?v=qxIN3-aTCSw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=k56B9wDFTJk
youtube.com/watch?v=OO5uaBq0UuA
youtube.com/watch?v=_FbPPXTvpJI
youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8
youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY
youtube.com/watch?v=FVt33m0gUHo
youtube.com/watch?v=nZUysqemMmg
youtube.com/watch?v=6bcuBPyByuc
youtube.com/watch?v=mf2fCD1hrow
youtube.com/watch?v=kygRtshJJkg
youtube.com/watch?v=pmv02oCzX1w
youtube.com/watch?v=81G9VGw2kCo
youtube.com/watch?v=gvJt9IqoGVU
youtube.com/watch?v=LIw8OJeFPBI
youtube.com/watch?v=n61ZybJhjQg
youtube.com/watch?v=9YswLXyHdYk
youtube.com/watch?v=Izaxvm9dK_k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNfLu3uZ7I
youtube.com/watch?v=icFP4yzjZkY
youtube.com/watch?v=vNGQYnbP1us
youtube.com/watch?v=pkmAp72DC3U
youtube.com/watch?v=TVid_fLzN5g
youtube.com/watch?v=fy4Wr__99oI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsames_(band)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angband_(band)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confess_(band)
youtube.com/watch?v=UokOC_BdfqI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig8Xy6ms81I
youtube.com/watch?v=qTGFXz_N9JI
youtube.com/watch?v=sZWLlU0d5eM
youtube.com/watch?v=mLDkHt-JLZY
youtube.com/watch?v=sjqIMSScRXg
youtube.com/watch?v=HXRBLyLQtiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Many of the original extreme metal and hardcore punk bands had hispanics in them (slayer,black flag etc..)

>Go to show advertised as black metal
>It's all white

WTF???

White and, to a lesser extent, Hispanic people let out their innate aggression through sport, music, etc. Blacks and muslims let it out through violence.

Fun fact: before ms13 was a gang they were just a bunch of kids going to metal concerts.

They all about that hippin' and the hoppin'

Blacks rarely listen to metal on their own. I've never seen a black metalhead at a metal concert, and the only blacks I know of that listen to metal are ones that play in actual bands rather than just listen to it.

Metal is primarily a White, Hispanic, and East Asian thing, Africans, Middle-Easterns, and Poo in Loos can't into metal. You never see Middle-Easterns play metal because it's haram there, the only bands in the Middle-East are underground anti-islam black metal bands who distribute their music anonymously online. Poo in Loos can't into metal, the few bands they have are hilariously bad low quality butt-metal and nu-metal bands. Africa can't into metal save for Botswana. There are more metalheads in Botswana than there are metalheads in the rest of Africa combined.

USA, Scandinavia, Brazil, Japan, and Germany are the world's metal hotspots.

Here in California, the Metal scene is predominantly Hispanic. Like 80% or so. White people just have no interest in the music anymore. They're all into nigger rap or that hipster crap.

no surprises, we are pretty much a bunch of metalheads senpai.

especially here, when you grown up in a city like pic related your brain will warp into the mind set of metal music whether you like or not,
celtic folk metal is quite popular here, me as an example, I been diging into this song all weekend
youtube.com/watch?v=MRg8Tg-oM_A

There's something crazy about spics and thrash metal. I've never seen someone mosh and headbang as hard as those fuckers

I noticed this when I lived in Mexico City for a year. Lots of metalheads in the city. Concert of some sort almost every week. I remember one of the metal nightclubs caught fire and people were so into the music most didn't leave. They literally roasted to hear the band play.

Hispanics are way into metal and are some of the most devoted metal fans on the planet.

Spics really love their riffy thrash, proto-black and death metal to be honest.

Its hard to comprehend notes and rhythms at faster pace than 30 bpm. Thats why Atlanta scene is purely made of 16 bpm beats.
Im not even talking about scales. They just beating on their stones drum leathers for too long.

>The most popular bars in my city are rock n' roll/metal themed, even normies and bandafags agree

Arriba!!

Botswanan metalheads seem to really like Motorhead.

Those in the pictures are (((American whites))) aren't they ?
Meaning that a large part of the population already sees these zimmermans as white ?

To be honest, I don't understand people, that doesn't.

Now newborn christian drummer Pete Sandoval is the GOAT Salvadoran
youtube.com/watch?v=M0kjr1xesZ8

Spics love metal man.

Pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcPLcjnS2iM

Aztec genes.

tree merging into second from right guy's hair is pretty funny.

Where does his hair end and the tree begin?

>Never see Middle Easterners
>apparently never heard of a band called System of a Down

>Armenian
>Middle Eastern
lad...

ive only ever known one black guy that liked metal.

great guy overall as well.
well educated, polite, civilized etc.

They're a western band though and they border more on alt-rock with some metal songs than metal itself. I'm talking about actual bands in the middle-east, which are really rare because they can literally be beheaded if they're caught.

Have some anti-Islamic metal from Saudi Arabia, the band name alone can get them executed if their real identities are found out.
youtube.com/watch?v=MqJJEDWwslw

>Armenian band
>Middle East
>martsharter geography

Yeah I realized...: they're Armenian. I was thinking Muslim when I read Middle Eastern

Gotta love your taste in music

can confirm NEVER a nigger in sight. They run from real music like vampires from the light.

Still has to go back to Africa.

maybe because you were in......the SW us...but yeah, most metal fans are indeed not black. to busy listening to rapsss.

That really sucks considering Indian and Middle Eastern music translates pretty well into metal.

Nice.

I saw a group of black guys at a Shinedown concert once. Not exactly metal, but not hip hop, rap, or pop either.

>tosin abasi

one of the best metal/overall guitar players is a black dude from animals as leaders...

youtube.com/watch?v=xQWQjZxfs4g

The few Middle-Eastern black metal bands that exist really incorporate middle-eastern traditional instrumentation really well. Their black metal scene's the equivalent to all of the folk/pagan black metal in Northern and Eastern Europe, except it's illegal and punishable by death.

Have an Egyptian band
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tw5ZUMMMbo

And a band from Bahrain.
youtube.com/watch?v=y38LSKONET4

what are those? mexicans?

in the history of fast guitar music, i can only think of two acts that were black. bad brains and living color. and death! the first black punk rock band. and jimi hendrix.

Beaners who are into metal and screamo are the worst kind of "people"

Latino, I used to listen to metal. Not as much anymore but every once in a while I do.

They were always a gang. The cholo look happened because they didn't want to pay taxes, the big homies greenlighted them and they folded.

youtube.com/watch?v=72BkII5Z9Cg

>history of fast guitar music
I'm sorry burger, but that's not a thing

dat angry whiteboy music too scurry yo
youtube.com/watch?v=ajbyBakIVsE

Overrated. Everyone thinks he is so good because he is black. That is only reason, if he were white, he would be just another YouTube guitar player.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJX3XGn-2HM
Goatmoon - Aryan Beauty

Nah, in his genre specifically he's very popular.

Posting some LEAF metal, technical metal's the one thing leafs are best at.
youtube.com/watch?v=lPT-ttHx9ic

I have a quarter share in niggerdom, does that count?

Kek I never thought I would find goatmoon on Cred Forums

that's a sick tune finnbro, I hope to see them live one day

youtube.com/watch?v=0bGQ147Suj4

Goatmoon's pretty good to be honest with you lad. I've seen them posted here a bunch of times already.

I love finnish BM

youtube.com/watch?v=kFFwPQixN5g

Mystifier, Suffocation, Hirax... Crisis supposedly had a black dude in the band at one point... Can't think of any more.

Black people listen to real music, it's that simple

Amón Amarth is my favourite

>can't think of any more.
Blasphemy my man, they're one of the most influential black metal bands, and it's the band in your picture.

Entombed/Nihilist

youtube.com/watch?v=XGWDqXydvrc

the Jew already knows this

they fear this.

>Speedwolf t-shirt
Das ist mein nigga. That's some Speed Metal that goes 100 miles per hour.

right, im being extremely broad. the point is niggers dont like guitars....

fast guitar hadn't even been invited till that nigger Robert Johnson sold his soul to Satan.

Suicidal Tendencies, Bad Braind (practically started Hardcore Punk) - nibs don't like music with guitars because it's "white people musical". I've literally heard them say just that.

detroit metal city > metalocalypse

youtube.com/watch?v=VjdT_ZMqflE

>Black leather
>Kalahari Desert
fuck the hell no, god bless Botswanans though. Theyre the only Africans getting their shit together.

Metal is pretty much classical sneaking in through the back door. Niggers are too stupid to either play or appreciate music requiring the level of technical mastery of either classical or metal.

You should probably go ahead and google "Rock and Roll and "Blues".

holy fuck you goofs, ok MODERN negros dont like modern guitar driven rock of any kind. but yes, funk, blues and r and b are all rhythm based with guitars.....

niggers are terrified of metal, with few exceptions.

Great music, but their logo sux.

Because white people are good and kind and can appreciate music from all cultures. Hispanics are kinda white, so they're okay with different musical styles.

Niggers are subhuman trash people who are only interested in their own culture and their own music, so they have no interest in white artists or white genres.

Lots of wagon burners come out to metal shows in my neck of the woods. Injuns love their metal.

underrated post

Metal is for children.

Grow up, kids .

go suck rotting abbo dick, straya

metal heads are typically redpilled and almost all of them are 'racist'.

niggers arent welcome

>Niggers are too stupid to either play
niggers make skilled musicians, at least give em that, they don't have much more

Metal spics are bros.
All metal guys are bros 2bh with exception of the 14 year old black metal kids but when they grow up they become bros too.

Found the abo.

It seems those gangs there are like some sort enforcers and pillars of community so to speak

edition.cnn.com/2012/06/29/world/africa/botswana-heavy-metal-heads/
>With names like Demon and Gunsmoke it would be easy to dismiss the rockers as thugs. But in fact, the titles come with a strong awareness of social responsibility.
"We try to portray a good figure. We're trying to be role models. I know rock used to be a hardcore thing but actually it's something in our heart too," heavy metal head Gunsmoke said.
"It's all about brothers in arms. Brothers in metal -- we're there for each other. That's the way we identify ourselves."
metalinjection.net/geodissonance/heavy-metal-is-the-new-patriotism-in-botswana-africa
>The sense of community amongst Botswana metalheads is undeniable – the sort of brother-to-sister “camaraderie” that maintains “strong bond[s] and friendship[s]” between fans of the genre. It was a connection that Marshall witnessed most physically at local metal shows.
>Nonetheless, amongst members of the metal and non-metal community, they are treated with acceptance, and oftentimes, admiration. With the status they have attained through their music is an associated, social responsibility – both to their community, and the preservation of the Botswanan heritage, itself. Metal artists and fans are similarly aware of this social influence, and have readily expressed their desire to “portray a good figure," and serve as "good role models.” To them, metal is not a superficial or skin-deep engagement; while it is usually regarded as a “hardcore thing,” commented Botswanan metal artist, Gunsmoke, “it’s something in our heart, too.” The Botswana self-identification lay not only in a love for metal, but for one another – “it’s all about brothers in arms. Brothers in metal – we’re there for each other.” Community and music are the dual components of how “[we] identify ourselves.”

South American metal has certain charm, but often it's too primitive. Anyway, it produced some of the most significant recordings of all time.

This soulless fret-wanking is totally pleb-tier.

The best Finnish album of all time:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5rgen4SkU0
youtube.com/watch?v=drjSe9Pd8W0

>be Australian
>not listening to metal
explain yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=zmGabdRVrw0
youtube.com/watch?v=hhqEbgHScUM

>niggers make skilled musicians
no they dont. nigger 'music' is shit

14 year old metalhead girls are easily manipulated tho

>Suicidal Tendencies

I've seen so many Hispanics wearing this tee, or Slayer or Sepultura seem to be most common.

Leaf tech metal isn't wank-tech, Czech. One of the few advantages that Leaf tech-death has over American tech-death is that leaf Tech-death is much more technical in composition whereas American tech-death is much more focused on how many notes you can fit in a minute.

Unhuman is arguably one of the best things and most original things to come out of Tech Death this decade.

>"classical sneaking in through the back door"
>sounding this autistic
>Canadian flag

Making me proud brah.

What's hard to explain?
In the late 80s/90s stoner rock was everything to the SW.
Mexicans took it as there own, look at bands like Kyuss with Josh Garcia and their drummer (who was a mexican).
So they slowly progressed into other genres.

It's pretty normal.

This is true!

Been travelling trough South America a lot over the years and Latinos for some reason (of those who are not into shitty salsa faggotry) absolutely love metal. And Morrissey.

Especially Chile, Peru, Brasil and Argentina have lots of metal heads.

Also, I have never met a single dindu in my life who liked metal.

>hail
SICK
thx czechbro

Over here at last year's Graspop Metal Meeting (Tens of thousands of people) I counted the niggers with my friends and we found four. On three days.
There was Ice T playing with his band I forgot the name of so that might be why there were even blacks in the first place.

I live in Commifornia and have been to shows here. I'd say for every 1 black there are 10 whites and 10 hispanics

Can D666 still be considered Aussie metal though? I mean they've been based in Europe for like 15 years now

nigger music is shit, but there's been tons of talented black musicians in history, proportional to population, maybe more than whites

Jimmi hendrix and Slash are black, and funk music had GOAT tier skills

black people dont really listen to metal

now we have normie PoC joining my cities punk scene and theyre already bitching about how few blacks there are and making PoC only venues

its always fucking race for them. no wonder theyre the bottom performing demographic of the united states.

>Black Death

>illegal and punishable by death

Now that's fucking metal

Podemita detected

jimmi hendrix was a stupid nigger who couldnt even play guitar

Niggers only have 50% of parents to be mad at

>tfw you'll never date a cute guy like the one on the right
Oh kek give me strength

California here

Blacks go to shows sometimes. They're basically the white washed blacks though. Their taste is almost always pleb as shit but overall brotier

Mexican Metalheads are the coolest bros I've ever met. I also notice that they tend to get alot of chicks.

>mfw I saw the shitstorm unfold on I

>punk scene

A dindu who likes metal is a rapper by the name of SPACEGHOSTPURRP. Alot his music is lil b type of effort just with darker vibes.

youtu.be/Ea4hHWOpKhY

>go to a metal concert
>audience is full of these kids

Even though metal is degenerate and most of metalheads are drug addicts, the average nigger doesnt have the capacity to play guitar or drums. So they hate it because it remember them that they're inferior

Goatmoon is definitely my favorite NSBM band. I've learned how to play a few of their songs on guitar in my free time.

Fucking kek

it's annoying that i tend to have more musical taste in common with spics these days instead of whites

hopefully brazil and other monkey countries can produce some good metal in the future

>See any older hip-hop band live
>100% white people

>look at bands like Kyuss with Josh Garcia

Why is his voice so perfect? It's John Garcia btw.

thats a good thing.

remember that edgy black metal kids grow up to be ultranationalists

black metal is the only reason that norway isnt sweden tier right now

Underrated

Who /southern/ here?
Drummer is amusing to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=RMMWKm114xw
youtube.com/watch?v=NtspILrBOdQ

>hopefully brazil and other monkey countries can produce some good metal in the future
Naw they too busy making bunda funk

For metal lovers:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtOYL4cqg2A

They're a Saudi Arabian death metal band (where metal is illegal). They remain anonymous because if they're caught, they could be executed because their songs are filled with anti-islamic messages. Red pilled and metal as fuck. Mad respect.

>mongrels with turd bodies listening to metal and getting lots of chicks
Lmao,only in murrica.

10/10 and last time i said that was in 2013

There is something you have to understand about US black culture. If you step out of bounds of the norm by one inch, you are ostracized. Do well in school? You white. Don't dress like all the other blacks? You white. Listen to anything but hip hop? You white.

Metal's really huge down in monkeyland, so you don't have to worry

Already posted ITT lad.

testarooney

The only metal I sometimes listen to now is Gojira, but even they got kinda stale for me.

great band
love Bongzilla too.
I think Suicidal Tendencies are the reason why there are some many hispanic hc metal in USa

?¿

>US black culture

Black culture didn't develop in the vacuum, it's just an emerging property of the negro. While i'm not denying the existence of outliers, we're still dealing with a race whose IQ distribution is nothing short of depressing

Melechesh got banned from Jerusalem

>Already posted ITT lad.

Oops

post metal from your countries.

>that scream though
youtube.com/watch?v=_gO2G21Ucqk

lol Blasphemy is absolute garbage. That's why I didn't bother to mention them.

Buen gusto hombre! Bolivia es el pais mas impresionante que visitaba en mi vida. Lamentablemente cuando estuve alla (en 2004) habia mucho caos por el referendum de Carlos Mesa. Asi no podia ver tanto que quise por los bloqueos en todos los lados.

Algo que notaba en cualquier pais de Pacto Andino, siempre hay mas metalheads en la sierra que en las zonas bajas de oriente o costa. Como asi?

Blasphemy's a refined taste lad, you either like bestial black metal/war metal or hate it.

has electronic and hc/death metal ever been implemented successfully?

I'm not really into German metal, but Desaster, Katharsis, and Moonblood are my favourites. Also early Sodom/Kreator and Violent Force but they are obvious choices 2bh

That's a weird way of spelling les paul.

I never really liked black metal, and I have absolutely no clue why it attracts all the stormfront weirdos. You'd think all the serious white power nigs would instead listen to something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=JPbSjmToWXY

>spic
>Amón Amarth is my favourite

not even surprised desu

>System of a Down
>Metal
lol

Which is ironic given how rock n roll had black guitarists in the 50s and 60s. Hell, Chuck Berry was one of the most famous guitarists of that era. Jimmy Hendrix, Prince, there's been quite a few famous black guitarists.

its the same with skateboarding too, its like everything that used to be cool with whites is now being appreciated by browns.
I still like metal and skateboarding though.

Most electronic/death metal hybrids in the west are god-awful, and lean on the shitty mallcore/metalcore spectrum. There's a few electronic death metal bands in Japan but they're all really weeby and very poppy, depends if you enjoy weeb-cheese or not.
youtube.com/watch?v=guH5aUejMwA

I've not really heard much. This is as close as I've found, and it's not death metal. Still kinda cool though:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwkotrrDQ04

My fav band from Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=m7YycLT3kJ0

People have yet to mention the frontman for candiria, God forbid and the guitarist for suffocation are black guys.

The current sepultura has a black dude as a lead singer as well.
But it's rare for blacks to be at metal concerts. Other than that typical black goth girl who's mildly attractive and is into bands like slipknot.

Also, not many Jews go to metal concerts. One time I was with a Jew at a slayer concert and he was afraid to go to the pit because of the numerous neo nazis. The nazis were actually nice guys who picked you up before you could get trampled. Little did they know I'm a spic. But my skin is white and my face isn't Incan like.

Good concert. Though nothing will ever top the original ozzfest and Massachusetts hardcore fests.

OP pic is so true. We spics loooovvveeeee metal. The more satanic, the better.

cuck band

>tfw you like the instrumental part of metal but can't handle the vocals

it just gives me a headache trying to understand what the dude is growling about

>anti-islam black metal
so...iraqui fedora neckbeards?

Niggers hate metal, hard rock, etc. because it's "white music" and it hurts their primitive ears. The best way to see if a mulatto is more white than black is to see if they like metal. If they do, they're acceptably white. If not, they're too black. I call this the Black Metal Rule.

>average metal music fanboy
and then you wonder how comes the white race is dying

There are other genres you know famalam. Try power metal.

Patrician taste

favourite band from Italy
Haemophagus
vimeo.com/181405026

From the town I live some Doom/Sludge with quite long songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=VRozhUX4FIc
youtube.com/watch?v=hpBMA52owMs
youtube.com/watch?v=1Nr0Ni06BtE

Why do spics like Nargaroth so much? He's not taken seriously in Germany but especially Mexicans love him
It's weird

youtube.com/watch?v=syT8k4o7zKA

>system of a down
>metal

Lol they're alt rock for people who want to like Tool but can't.

>tfw the greatest death metal band of all time declares war on islam
youtube.com/watch?v=3vN0noqSJ_I

The vocalist for Oceano is black, and he is one of the most brutal vocalists that I have ever heard.

At 0:49
youtube.com/watch?v=DKqZibet90Q

>projecting

Blacks like Rap more than Metal, they prefer "Lyrics" and overemphasized bass and soundboard than non-bass instruments.

Nile are god tier, and Kafir is my all time favourite song by them! Good taste \m/

Slayer never had a hispanic. Tom Araya is Sicilian.

>be Hispanic
>all your siblings are in gangs and listen to shit rap or "corridos" narco shit
>not american cus born south of the boarder
>not Mexican cus been leaving in USA all my life
>angery and confused
>go to metal concert ,and push people for 3 hours
>feelsgoodmang.

What's your favorite metal from other countries?

The nips have put out a bunch of really neat stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFccewtcRlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bic0GT76LKw

There's actually a lot of metal bands from my country but none of them really "make it" unless they're thrash lately

youtube.com/watch?v=y0KX624HvJ8

>salsa faggotry
You don't know shit about music do you?
I hope you get fucked by a sandbag

You have to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=X-qVmm9nYv4

This is relatively new American band on the scene (few years old now, but takes time to gain recognition) - they've quickly become one of my favorites.

KAT from Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnBifsPC5Fo

I have no idea what they are singing about, but goddamn this band kicks ass.

South Americans are kinda based, I have no doubt they have the potential to have build up countries just as good as the West.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why their countries have done so poorly? Drugs everywhere, poor education rates, shanty towns, poverty, crime... Why is it all so bad South of the American border? Why did more Northern European settlers in North America turn their land into a great industrious, fertile, and rich land, but the settlers to the south didn't?

I bet the guy on the right has a nice boi pucci

Because spics think they're white

Lot's of blacks and poo in loo metalheads where I live. Google Blashpemy. All skinhead black metal band from the 1980s, and the guitarist is black (and a skinhead).

I've noticed the vast majority of metal bands that come through here though are Brazillian or Mehikkans

KAT's great my man, but I only heard one album from them.

Nips can really make some catchy as fuck stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=-VMcQy8tw58
youtube.com/watch?v=VzEDx_ajh7A
youtube.com/watch?v=DnM4lJ_-qq4
>pic

maybe they don't know how much of a cuck the actual guy is, like when he was being a fag in that german talk show

Nargaroth 1st album is still objectively good, you just gotta get past the guy who made it

Who's this Ku Klux Kutie?

>south of the american border
antarctica?

Hmmm not to sure.
Decided to watch this after you mentioned them
youtu.be/JeRugnGo0-M

I enjoy black metal as well, prefer thrash black metal groups like goatwhore and destroyer 666.

Spics are raised quite religiously. We attend mass every Sunday, perform all the sacraments and believe in Satan because of this. The appeal of the forbidden may be a reason why we spics are drawn to groups like the one you mentioned.

I'd rather listen to gorgoroth, old dimmu Borgir, burzum, darkthrone and immortal. But I guess at the end of the day, it's a personal preference.

Here's some black metal/death metal from Israel.
They are called Melechesh. They sound a little bit like Nile. Not bad for a bunch of hebes t b h.
youtu.be/aI3l8j6vvec

>the guitarist is black (and a skinhead).

I think he just shaves his head like most black people dude.

who are these sexy men op. wish i had a black haired sex machine like those guys

That dude is full on indio.
>Brazil
Oh.

Balls deep in Ur mum's vagaja

I meant to say south of the US border but you probably knew that

It's too technical for most blacks to appreciate, much like classical music. Listen to the music blacks like, it's usually slow repetitive beats.

>tfw you didn't form the ultra epic heavy metal band like you planned in junior high school

I was supposed to be the next King Diamond.

>Nips can really make some catchy as fuck stuff
Damn right, 2:16 might just be one of the catchiest things I've ever heard in metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDh5g9Q-VsI

ColdWorld from Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=OSe4MRpesG4

i did but i cant stand hearing "american border"

that being said, geography is the answer youre looking for. the jungle makes things really difficult

This, rap is crap amirite xD

Nope, pic related

Blasphemy is a weird band. They were for the longest time the only ultra extreme act going both in personal lives and on stage so they gained a gigantic following of extremist nazis. It was common to show up to their concert and see dudes dressed as hitler

He's such a joke, he recently cried about his band being called NSBM and wrote a long-winded text about how he's never had any connections to nazis and he's actually a social worker teaching German to refugees
I'm not making that shit up either

Underrated

>go to anti nigger music concert
>no niggers
welp?

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eCV2anE3Q

>Sicilian
>White

M8, I'm all for saying mainland Italians are white. But Sicilians are literally washed up arabs.

>saw 'em live at NWN!-Fest
>like 50% of the people do the roman salute after every song
It was quite the experience

yeah, he's a complete faggot.. I ain't even surprised
I'm pretty sure people who say they like nargaroth don't know this, that's maybe why mexicans like him

Tom araya is from Honduras, estupid

That dudes got some vocals for sure

I like the lead for candiria only because (like the guy you posted) I can't believe some black dude can actually sound like any white death metal frontman.

This song is pretty cool because it blends a few genres and does it quite well
youtu.be/lmyzkLO45po

What do Jews listen to?

I once saw 3 black guys at a wintersun concert
Most i have ever seen

Bad brains was an all black band retard

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKzlfqmzpQ

this cringey shit that somehow ends up wherever blind guardian goes

youtube.com/watch?v=Bds3FALcR7M

They always seemed like an apolitical band to me. Associated with non-racist skinheads for the image more than anything. Don't see how Calla Of Da Stormz could be accepted by actual white nationalist skinheads.

That's crazy though never heard of them being associated with that.

Chilean

the Satanic Hispanics are great

2nd favorite album from Spain after Legion's Lethal Liberty.
It's so fucking catchy with these vocals, damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=xF6rF5nrAT8

youtube.com/watch?v=wZewn6si250

lol
That's pretty bad ass

Pic related is what I used to see at most concerts

I don't see what's special about these vocals, these vocals are extremely common and normal in Slam Death Metal.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxIN3-aTCSw&feature=youtu.be

>israeli metal
youtube.com/watch?v=k56B9wDFTJk

>50% pic related
top kek.
> inb4 a bunch of 'that' in this thread start sperging out about being white

Metallica's very very first lead guitarist was a black man called Lloyd Grant.

He only ever played Hit The Light's solo and that's about it

Don't shit on Gojira like that.

Just take breaks from them. Because I know, I'm probably past in the thousands of times I've listened to backbone or vacuity.

And Magma is a really good fucking cd. People just wasn't expecting it to be like that.

>Middle-Easterns can't into metal.

Hey fuck you faggot. In my City, qazvin, all 13 year old boys go through their metal phase and some few like myself dare to have black metal albums so again fuck you mate.

Open a history book, messcans like death.

I think it was just about being even more edgy m8
These fans probably thought that it's really evil to shout heil hitler in Berlin of all places
Was a fun weekend though
There were lots of foreigners around, like more than half of the people attending weren't from Germany

Funniest part for me were two negroes advertising an Ad Hominem show in France

They give interviews that they don't believe in any ideology, but on the other hand do not care if nazi boneheads show up to their shows. When asked why nazis show up they just assume extremists like extreme music.

They're also prison skinheads, each guy has done hard time as a skinhead in jail somewhere so aren't 'image' skins. Who knows

Black audiences moved on to soul and funk and more singer-based music

we wuz black metal an sheeeit

We Cred Forums now?
Bands I've seen live:

>Kiss
>Judas
>Sabbath
>Ozzy
>Motorhead
>Slayer
>Ophet
>Children of Bodom
>Metallica
>Trivium
>Testament
>Megadeth
>Almost all of the new metal fag bands.

That was pretty degenerate desu

Most of this shit you guys are posting is a load of wank. Nothing but continuous blast-beats and some miserable cunt coughing his lungs into the mic.

Suck my thumb
youtube.com/watch?v=OO5uaBq0UuA

Who /autism/ here?

Black People do listen to hardcore metal it is the real music that we listen.

>the best death metal album of all time was written by a bunch of 12-17 year olds

youtube.com/watch?v=_FbPPXTvpJI

>Most of this shit you guys are posting is a load of wank
dw i got u pham

youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8

Kyuss is sweet for stoner rock.

This is a metal thread though. But since you started on stoner rock, I think tool, King Crimson, Down and Acid Bath are pretty decent stoner rock bands as well.

Down is one the best groups I've ever seen live in a bar. Phil must have been sober that night

>black metal
>in iran
nigger go fuck yourself you get stoned to death for saying allah wrong

Gayer than your gay Dads.

same here in NM. every native i know is like a huge metalhead

heavy metal keeps the niggers at bay. It's great that way. They fear it like it will send them to hell for overhearing a metal song.
It's like garlic and stakes for vampires.

is this some kind of bragging?
I've seen 20 times more bands live (including all except 2 you listed) and I'm only 20, still got plenty time to see more

That's hella funny bro. My sides are now running down my legs.

>mfw
>i'm hillary clinton

Top tier right hier

youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

black metal is literally muh heritage and muh forests and sheeit

>implying there's anything wrong with that

"muh heritage" only works on murricans m8

>2016
>Not listening to ratm

Well, good for you, I hope you mosh as hard as I do wen you're 30; fuck you manolo.

Christopher Lee was the trvest old man that's ever lived, played metal into his 90s.

Polish black metal is mostly muh death muh entropy and muh Satan and shieet

Leaf black metal on the west is "muh satan n shiet" and leaf black metal on the east is "muh heritage n shiet"

Nordic, german and iberoamerican power metal is the best metal

and italian ofc

>Current year
>Not listening to ratm

>leaf black metal on the east is "muh heritage n shiet"
Yeah but bands like Forteresse are great/10 2bh

He was a volunteer in winter war too. What a lad.

Metal is big in South America. I think Argentina has the biggest metal loving population. Of course that's according to Cred Forums.

from what I've heard metal is insanely popular in latin america

I'm loving this shit, thank you user

youtube.com/watch?v=FVt33m0gUHo

I enjoyed a beer or two a few times with these guys, they are pretty down to earth and shit.

>The bassist left his rocking 11/10 girl for a fucking nigress that looks like she has leprosy.

That's a weird way of spelling ratm

ive noticed this too, when I went to a hardstyle/punk/metal concert i always see some pakistani/indians brotier dudes

Best power metal is USPM and JPM to be honest. German power can be good, but a lot of german power metal's devolved into glorified, sugarcoated pop rock just like Italian and Nordic power metal is. The Europeans should have never touched power metal except for Germany. Italy, Sweden and Finland's responsible for raping the subgenre with poppy-stadium rock choruses

>USPM
youtube.com/watch?v=nZUysqemMmg

>JPM
youtube.com/watch?v=6bcuBPyByuc

>EU"PM"
youtube.com/watch?v=mf2fCD1hrow

i think brazil has more, and chile its pretty big too

Some blacks like metal but most don't.

Those who actively play metal or rock are extremely talented and great. Like Jimi Hendrix or my favorite, Tony MacAlpine.

youtube.com/watch?v=kygRtshJJkg

1.) southwest
2.) anything with a guitar that isnt held by lil wayne or some female popstar

theres your explanation

me

pretty good user

youtube.com/watch?v=pmv02oCzX1w

cant wait until these bad greek goys get their military coup. its only a matter of time

all that bruja shit desu

youtube.com/watch?v=81G9VGw2kCo

pooinloos can also into classic metal

iron maiden have played shows in mumbai etc

see flight 666 for example

>lives in a 99.999999% hispanic state
>thinks that state is representative of white people in general

also shout out to Mother's Finest

Holy fuck, the first idea that passed thru my head when i saw the thumbnail was: since when is Mac in a band?

I know some metal niggers
But they are into djent or 8 string prog stuff like Abasi
>people forgetting about Abasi
Also og niggas were the blues kings

Mixed people always identify more with their white side. If they're smart.

It's kind of like being a botched Aryan.

It's a tribal thing. Injuns for example have their own weird cult following of Coheed and Cambria. They call themselves "Kilgannons." Sort of like feather-head versions of Juggalos.

Wat de fok is die kak.

>Tom Araya is Sicilian.
So a moor nigger then. Good to know.

Faggot poser trash

Pic not related

Also: Sound Barrier

>Voivod
My nigger

>tfw I used to live down the street from Piggy a few years before he died.

good taste maple nigger

thrash is my shit!

Rap, weed and meme niggers killed the good old instrumentally skilled negros
Those blacks invented music desu

I only listen to Death Grips and The Tragically Hip

youtube.com/watch?v=gvJt9IqoGVU

Idiot protests, from luxury of safety, ignorant of facts
Preaching dull inaction, as burning towers fall, shattering the peace
Stab us in the back, awaken our revenge, our appetite to kill
United in grief, we accept your invitation to erase you all

im a serb, living in serbia just here on some minor business
we have a metal but all of our metal is shit, metalheads here mostly listen to foreign metal, all of our metal is about muh corruption, muh state sucks, muh politicians are evil, muh degenerates and junkies and faggots are bad

meanwhile our ethnic/national music is all about muh kosovo (our version of muh heritage and muh forests) so our racists/nationalists/right wingers listen to those instead of metal

This is less true than you think, in the USA at least

>mexican combichrist
kek im glad this exists

A FUCKING LEAF METAL
youtube.com/watch?v=LIw8OJeFPBI
youtube.com/watch?v=n61ZybJhjQg

They still maintain the wild Aus spirit

KK Warslut is a die hard nationalist

You are wrong, leaf. We got some good metals too.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YswLXyHdYk

What I particularly don't like about the metal scene is how nerdy and childish they are in terms of their women
I've seen massive cucking and cheating
Also a lot of fatties

Stoner bands are absolute nigger tier

It is an agromanlet role player heaven

Best taste in this thread desu

not in the death metal scene

For a poo in the loo thats not bad desu

Anybody likes Belakor?
Its my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=Izaxvm9dK_k

Metal Mexicans are bro tier.

Yeah I was at a party like 10 years ago wearing a Dissection shirt and the only other metalish person there was a stuck up bitch towards me because Jon was involved in helping kill a faggot or whatever.

Heller is nice

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNfLu3uZ7I

Thats fucking decent m8. I have never seen a indian rock before kek.

Fui King savage

>skinhead black metal band from the 1980s
are you retarded?

Also you are fucking retarded, lay down before you hurt yourself. There is a absolutely massive metal following in south africa, especially cape town.

Some more metal from India. Doom metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=icFP4yzjZkY

youtube.com/watch?v=vNGQYnbP1us

youtube.com/watch?v=pkmAp72DC3U

youtube.com/watch?v=TVid_fLzN5g

this is what 3rd generation mexican immigrants in los angeles look like

That's because South Africa's metal scene was built and popularized by a white groups first, lad. There was already a scene made by white people for blacks to latch onto, and there's still prominent white faces in south African metal. Botswanan metal just appeared out of no where, it didn't have a scene of whites who built it originally.

Hey cuck your country is being raped

>Friendly reminder!

>USA, Scandinavia, Brazil, Japan, and Germany are the world's metal hotspots.
Metal was literally invented in the UK you dumb nigger. The home of Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Cradle of Filth. And you list Brazil and fucking Japan but not UK? Kys please.

youtube.com/watch?v=fy4Wr__99oI

>60%

I refuse to believe that you are this retarded.
The regime is lazy af. It's half-assed in controlling the way the people live.
And if you think we don't have metal bands here, well that's where you're wrong faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsames_(band)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angband_(band)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confess_(band)

just a few from my collection.

>Metal was literally invented in the UK you dumb nigger.
Nobody implied otherwise. But I'm talking about hotspots as today. The UK doesn't release nearly as much metal as they used to and largely peaked in the 80s. Other countries took the great stuff that UK did in the 80s and peaked in the 90s, 00s, and 10s.

UK is far more of a prog rock country than it is a metal country.

Mexicans know how to rock though

youtube.com/watch?v=UokOC_BdfqI

in places in iran metal is still a dissident and subversive thing. keep it alive, brother!

Black metal from India

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig8Xy6ms81I

youtube.com/watch?v=qTGFXz_N9JI

This.

t. black metal nazi for the last 20 years

Did he hate non whites

this one is essential: youtube.com/watch?v=sZWLlU0d5eM

argentina metal band

youtube.com/watch?v=mLDkHt-JLZY
youtube.com/watch?v=sjqIMSScRXg

Man I can't believe there's actually a pretty good metal post on Cred Forums. I wish I could out myself as a Cred Forumsack because I feel like I might know a few posters here

Should also add that the UK didn't invent metal, Brit. A bunch of bands appeared in the late 60s and early 70s all over the globe. Black Sabbath was the first to release an album that was entirely metal, but there were groups ocassionally playing songs heavier than Black Sabbath's self-titled before Black Sabbath even formed.

The earliest metal song can be traced to 1967 in America, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXRBLyLQtiM

oy vey

Please stop your pedantic faggotry

Got some reason Native Americans love metal. Maybe because of their low IQ and degenerate tendencies.

Metal threads on Cred Forums are generally filled with people who actually like and care about the music.. Well, every board that isn't Cred Forums obviously