Mfw finally getting my American citizenship next week, just in time to vote for Hillary

>mfw finally getting my American citizenship next week, just in time to vote for Hillary

what a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076
nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hillarys-ohio-office-door-knocking-event-volunteers-no-one-shows-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heehee! Epic troll, bro! Epic!
heehee :D
troll hard my bro

ei bokluk sha ti scepq kratunata s vinkel

>mfw troll b8 and 404

>not voting for Drumpf means im trolling

ugh???

Clinton Losing Millennial Support Nationally and in Key States

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

Trump shatters GOP records with small donors

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

Hillary’s Ohio Office Has ‘Door-Knocking’ Event For Volunteers, But No One Shows Up

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hillarys-ohio-office-door-knocking-event-volunteers-no-one-shows-video/

>sage

bravo tova li e preatelkata ti na snimkata

prelicha mi na edna izvesna pevica po planeta ama ne se seshtam za ime

me on the left

мepcи бpaт, зa Teди Aлeкcaндpoвa ли гoвopиш?

Tя e дa...

Wonder if that dude learn his life the white way or the negronomicon way

u need to register to vote a month ahead of elections.

has taylor swift been blacked yet?

I don't get it. I agree with Hillary's policies on most issues apart from immigration (where Trump's/Castle's views match mine) but I still wouldn't vote for her due to her poor track record.

Good thread

wtf i hate Hungary now!

What's the difference between a Polish nigger and Lithuanian whore? None

Based Colombia

Go back to your cuckshed Sven, Ahmed is not finished with your wife yet.

consider the following: kill yourself, faggot.

Shittyiest b8

You could vote for Hillary of course, but you had better be pretty sure Trump has no chance of getting in if you do that.

You see if by some chance, no matter how small, Der Trumpenfuhrer does become POTUS, very soon afterwards Right Wing Death Squads will likely remote gypsy like yourself to camps before the deportations begin.

Personally if I were you, I'd hedge my bets and vote Trump. If Hillary wins then you are safe because she like immigrants. If Trump wins then you are safe because you voted Trump. Either way you win with Trump.

If you were convinced by me, then you might like my book, because reasons.

[sperging intensifies]

You're british so you wont get to anyway.

thank god i got VISA into USA right in time from my honeymoon with my qt girl, i can finally provide her with black bull. she wont forget it for a long time if its truth what they are saying about black men :)

Ooga boogar

>implying a piss poor Bulgarian can even afford to get to the United States

Nice try, commie.

>you will never be able to vote for Hillary and change the world for the better

why live

Congratulations on your US citizenship. You will have many times in the future to vote wrong as well.

she sure have been around the block a lot. wouldn't be surprised if a black one sneaked itself into the sausage sea.

your pathetic attempt to bait, makes me feel ashamed.