How do all of these foreign posters on here speak perfect English? Are they all just a bunch of American proxyfags?

How do all of these foreign posters on here speak perfect English? Are they all just a bunch of American proxyfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream
youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA
vocaroo.com/i/s1fxl7v8099g
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58
youtube.com/watch?v=bspvbLB6QkI
youtube.com/watch?v=r2HYo4vFOFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>burger
>an adequate education
pick one

We have a weird institution named "school".

it's almost as if some of us are learning english since 5th grade

They have to learn perfect English because their own languages are insignificant on the world stage.

>We have a weird institution named "school".
Hmmm, tell us more about this "school" as you call it.

all languages are english, some people just have funy accents

therefore, when typing, no accents means perfect english

checkmate atheists

Most of them learn English fairly young. It's not usual to be European and speak a few languages.

You might want to get outside, into the real world more.

Un usual*

America is the only country in the world where you can fail to be fluent in multiple languages and not be considered an abject retard user.

>all languages are english, some people just have funy accents
Ehh, let's be precise here. English is nothing other than a degenerate and simplified German. Burgers BTFO.

Playing video games and watching movies from childhood will teach you English.

English is the easiest language in the world to learn, that's why it's popular.

vydia, cartoons and hollywood. add internet to the newest generations and boom, anyone speaks english.

We're all one person behind over 9000 proxies

>English is the easiest language in the world to learn
>degenerate and simplified
q.e.d.

f(orth)pbp

We all get payed 25 cents per post.

I wonder how your accents all sound. I can imagine German accents sound like zis, jawohl mein fuhrer. But Polish ones I'm curious about.

>americunt are too dumb to have a second language

Would you believe that learning a second language, usually English, is the norm outside of Burgerland?

This.

>American education

It's what you guys call a "shooting range"

i am actually american and at least one other czechposter is a brit

Actually there are only two posters on Cred Forums, me and you. I'm doing most of the work here so I think you should pick up the slack.

English is a 2nd language in my country.
We mostly speak Arabic though.

>swiss
>not learning french (or german respectively) as a second language first
Just.

HOW WILL AMERICUcKS EVER RECOVER?

You need english for the pc games, and you learn it at the schools.

>Are they all just a bunch of American proxyfags?

No. Everybody you have ever talked to online was actually just an Aussie. I post as a Finn most days and I'm a minor celebrity as an Asian with big tits on /soc/.

While a lot of people are giving OP shit for being an ignorant burger, I'd like to point out the following:
It's quite trivial to express yourself in English writing. Speaking to any of these faggots would be the real test.

ever noticed how nobody talks American?

SHUT THE FUCK UP MACARONI

We are learning english in school, because otherwise there would be no way, how we should interact in europe, where everybody speaks a unique language.

Second language classes are mandatory in grades 6-10. Most of us take Spanish and then forget everything after one or two years. I just remember conjugations o, as, a, amos, an.

>games don't have the option to play in his native language
Is this the true marker of irrelevant non-countries?

What is ebonics and spic?

Cred Forums People are usually stuck inside on the internet and we need to learn correct english to escape from our local internet (that sucks)
We need english for shows, video games, forums...
What school doesnt teach us we learn by ourselfes on the internet
English native speakers would never bother doing that

>German is nothing more than degenerate overly engineered English
ftfy

I guess most of us foreigners learned English in school, and perfected it through Cred Forums, jewtube or other things.

mostly this.

really maikes you wonder

this. also english is fairly easy to learn if you come from another latin language and we are culturally enriched by american movies, tv shows and websites. you guys have become the leitkultur for the whole planet since you won ww2. this also includes your language.

DELET YOUR ACCOUNT

we're speaking american right now froggie

English is a fuckin easy language

hol up u sayin we wuz anglos?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream

DELETE THIS

It's almost as if most of the internet media is in English.

Actually I notice that more and more foreigners learn English with an American accent over English with a British accent.

We learn english, french and german at elementary school. And in highschool we learn spanish and latin.

For me it was very usefull when I was travelling a lot. You will make friends and understand different cultures better when you speak the native language.

I can see how it is different in the states. Most americans never leave their continent. And your economy is large enough to sustain without ever learning different languages.

Then why is it when we visit europe all of yalls English is pure dog shit

Because people other then retard burgers are capable of learning a second language.

They call everything a shooting range tho ??

Time to blow the lid on this.
we're an organized community and we use proxies
I'm actually in the Seattle area and I know a couple of fags from here who play dutch and Italian.
there is a purpose to this but I can't tell you

>american education

Germans are C rank.

>degenerate and simplified German
That's Dutch.

Strange how people that learn more than one language have an easier time of it learning a third and a fourth.

English isn't hard to learn.

>How do all of these foreign posters on here speak perfect English? Are they all just a bunch of American proxyfags?

This is true.
You never hear any "british" actually speak british.

You wouldn't understand them.

"Oh whippidy, I say It's a nice sun-sun time for some deliverious crumpet-tackles. I do say, u cheeky cunt, fish 'n' chips while watching out for anyone breaking the pointy-shooty ban?"

Movies, video games and the internet

Some burgers even travel thousands of miles away to teach their language to island gooks
>like you, tyler

>another latin language

English is not a Latin language. It incorporated a lot of words from Latin and Latin-based languages, especially French, but it's a Scandinavian variant of the Germanic language family.

>learn English with an American accent

In this very moment, exactly how high are you?

Oh god, Topkek

primal grunting and shouting. instinct not a learned language

>all of yalls
So is yours you southern trash

Holy shit. Fucking destroyed.

You must be speaking of the older people. Old people didnt have to deal with globalisation and international media, internet and so on.
I would say all people, which where born in the 90s and later are able to speak english very well.

English is not only speaken in America fuckhoe

vocaroo your shit right now then faggot, let's see that American influence

Top fucking kek

Online gaming.
Daily immersion in english-heavy online gaming in the middle / towards the end of ones teens.
A solid foundation via school-english, will easily be built upon into fluid reading and writing. Speaking though, is a bit harder - but also manageable with a bit of effort or experience.

American English and British English is slightly different even when typed. We use different words and structure things differently

You are wrong in this.
Learn Estonian and you will know the difference.

>speaken

apparently it's not spoken in Germany

My English is far from perfect, but at least I know how prepare a proper meal... yes, I'm looking at you France. Frogs and snails... I mean, come ON!

>american
>first language is english
Cucked

>speaken
See OP some of them are retarded

>They have to learn perfect English because their own languages are insignificant on the world stage.

When will Americans learn English? :^)

What we learn in school is mostly british english, but since tv shows, video games and online culture is mostly influenced by america, people switch to american english.

noice

BTFO
T
F
O

he meant sprechen

In China, all the young people wanted to test their English with me.

>be swiss
>learn german
explain

>learn Estonian
Why would anybody want to do such a thing

well there is no American language per se, just an American way to speak and write English. Or said otherwise, American is a patois not a language.
But it gets even worse when you realize that modern English is actually the original Anglos language cucked with alpha Norse and old French languages, as much as 40% of modern english words are derived from old French.

tippity top kek

English from the get-go is an easy language. And with all the american entertainment we consume online makes it even easier

I only speak American

How is your Arabic coming along?

The USAmerican culture is a or even is the dominant culture in the west. With all this influence, the movies and the music industry AND the general simplicity of the English language it is nigh on impossible not to speak English in a civilized western country.

English helps me reading scientific papers, it's easier to understand, but yet more imprecise.

fuck you bantz

Visual novels and videogames helped me a lot.
Never listened in english class, it was way too boring. (but because of a lack of self-confidence in english production I'm principally a lurker here)

I think we probably have about as many actual foreigners as proxys. Also most Japs are proxy fags.

*called

*were

*more

*during

*;

capitalization

*paid

*americunts

I'll let this one pass, medkit.

Punctuation

*at school

My God

*makes

*most internet media

*retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA

vocaroo.com/i/s1fxl7v8099g

oh nvm, it's when you in the french speaking region right? im dumb

>How do all of these foreign posters on here speak perfect English?
English is like the easiest language in the world brah

German is just autistic Dutch.

>How is your Arabic coming along?

How's yours? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

Because Estonia is beautiful and it's a cool language, not like a fat fuck like you would ever know.

>but it's a Scandinavian variant of the Germanic language family.

English is like German and Dutch west germanic.
Scandinavian languages are north germanic.

what is the date touday?

Cred Forums is educated and has an average IQ of 120

I think it's hard for an english speaker to learn another language because english is the most basic germanic language. When I learned it in school it was like german esperanto with a full mouth. I even prefer english to german when it comes to scientific literature because it's faster to process.

cmon user i'm not the IBF wink wink

You'll be speaking German again soon enough

damn limeys win this one

>autism
>no dubs
well, at least here is your (You)

>Germany
>Friends: Russia
Lol

I only speak Burger

When Estonian wrights messages, they tend to be well rounded messages instead of the average, instead of the "lol k" variaty of message.

English is our official language, yes I can see the irony.

You're actually gonna defend Estonia?
Fucking
>Estonia

Fucking kek

>Germany
>Friends: Dutch
lol

Estonia is full of lap dancers and strippers...

It also doesn't help that american schools only require learning a foreign language in highschool instead of starting off in elementary school, and even then its only required to take two semesters of it.

B T F O

>Dutch
Deutsch

What. A. Coincidence.

Next time you import a language, at least name it differently, colgate-fag.

over half of Germany was paid with Russian bleed

Kankermof.

topfuckingkek

I refuse to believe that you are actually this dumb

Because Estonia is the morst Nordic country, it would be even better if they would remove the russians.

Fucking lol

They forced me to learn it in school.

Later I discovered the internet and vieogames and learned english through that.

I speak 5 languages fluently and you're a hillbilly virgin from bumfuck nowhere ville.

Such is life.

in englishland we all lern it and can write it at 15 years old m8 proberly the best langwage in werld m8 all the other langwerges are 4 spacckers innit?

Kankermocro

>Easiest language in the world
>How come foreigners speak perfect English?

dem tits are so pink to bad she's not over 50

KEK EM'

Are you using a proxy to pretend you're a britbong? There's no way a britbong can have this shitty of a grasp on English.
A

>tfw from Freiburg
>"oh user, what part of Switzerland are you from"
>"t-t-the German part"
>its not like they'll ever know

Nederland, more like Negerland, amirite

lmao

Wenn ich deutschen Alltag zu sprechen hätte, würde ich es auch zu verbessern.

Heey, lemme tell you about London.

Why are you comparing Dutch to Deutsch when one is in English and the other in German?

Nederlands. Or niederländisch in your loathsome language, Dieter.

both your languages are shitty

Jelly?

Selection bias. Euros who don't speak english don't post on Cred Forums.

Unfortunately shart in mart's are pretty retarded. They don't know what a second language is.

Is that supposed to be America on the right?

Lass das mal lieber.

Burgers BTFO

Niederlanden more like Niederlagen

Vernichtend.

Bit of an obvious troll mate.
a
s
e
Dutch

English is mandatory at every semi-decent public school.

forth =/= fourth

you silly burger, didn't you start school already?

"But call them deutsch, and look how surprised they are, how they shrink back. They have been found out!"

Literally every person I have ever spoken about the english language complains burgers butcher the language.
Burger please.

pot en ketel, blinde pruis

>german humor
stop is mehmed, you are making me feel ashamed

>speak
You mean write.

I and I assume most non-anglofags ITT can't speak English for shit irl. My accent is so thick people have trouble understanding what I'm saying.

Most Dutch folk are bretty chill with Krauts these days.

>Implying we actually call it Dutch in our language

also CHECK'D & KEK'D

youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58

>777

Que?

Was ist dein Problem, Kevin ?

also the uk...

My stepsister is from the south and I can confidently say that I am glad im not, its literally like taking a step back from the rest of the country and being proud that its shittier

To become smarter, more intelligent.
To help hold up an old world language from the very different branch of the language tree.
To understand nature better.
To work here, to integrate to our society.

It never hurts to know one more language.
Do you know that when a language dies out there are many potential ideas dying out with it.

And the language centers that form in your brain when you acquire a new language can be viewed and used as parallel processing units. My out of use German which I studied 7 years drives my car for example.

Mimimi :^)

Dutch is literally a butchering of German. Nobody likes hearing that shit, not even Dutchmen.

change linnen hans

>Dutchmen.

Dutchmen, more like Dutch"""""men"""""" amirite

lmao

Dios mio, perro!

Look at me Cred Forums

I am the Shakespearean now

Die anderen lachen uns immer aus, und ihr macht es nur schlimmer :(

Someone recomend me some good english study material. I still have a lot of vocabulary, idioms and phrasal verbs to learn.

The fuck are you on about? "Dutch" is literally the result of the uncultured swines that are anglos and burgers not knowing the differece between Germany and the Netherlands.

We hate murricans so we pretend to not understand them. Sorry, nix Englisch.

Even I keked good bantz lad.

>all of yalls

niggers must die desu

lmao low test

So you're saying because you know German you can drive your car while thinking about something else?
I can do that too
I think everyone can as long as they aren't mentally retarded you dying country dwelling shithead

what?

>How do all of these foreign posters on here speak perfect English?
You know that you are the only "first world" country where speaking only language is acceptable?

checked and chuckled
you are alright Fritz

>Alles wie immer,
>nur schlimmer.

>off by one

Ob du behindert bist, hab ich dich gefragt ?

Either you're a master troll, or you're as fucking dumb as the yuropoors are saying. Either way, kill yourself faggot.

You clearly dont know what your talking about. And im sure you've never visited the south to know anything about it. Literally everything is better down here, especially our women. Since you probably nevered strayed off beyond jew york. Now go count your sheckles or whatever you Northern Yanks do.

Yeah I hate how in America they expect us to only speak language
Like what if I wanna spit and make gurgle noises sometimes

I just called you a neutered cunt. Triggered? :^)

D̴͇E̯̮̫͙̭͇͓͝Ḽ̡̪̩̣̫̖̭E̴͚̻͉̗͕̞T̤̥̗͠E͖̪̠̺̳ͅ ̞͔͎͖̰̱͚̕T̤̲̞͝Ḩ̻͙̠͎̩ͅÍ̼͚S͈̟̻̬

Let me be telling you about ye gooden old bong educationary,

>this

I crossed a street once without looking in Amsterdam and this cyclist that almost hit me got all furious and started shouting at me.

Even in such heated situations, the Dutch language sounds like an inbred peasant having a stroke.

When I learned Dutch in school, my teacher always once us on the Dutch word 'Hallo': 'imagine that you are drunk. Good. And now pretend that you are a drunk person who pretends to be drunk. Perfect, that's it.'

Geolocation means nuffin, dude, there are loads posters living abroad, and as the French guy said, bilingual is a minimum skill in many parts of the world incase you don't know, just shows how pathetic our edu. system is

German food is pure dog shit though. Like really, who goes out to German food rofl.

kek war test comment
Danke erste-Hilfe-Kasten

>American wondering why people speak English on an english chinese cartoon board.

Really makes you think.

Im actually from southern California and this place is a shithole too
And I've been to her family's house and went all around north Carolina, south Carolina, and Tennessee
Its hot, there's fat uneducated people everywhere, and none of you know how to fucking drive or speak English like civilized people
Its as bad as the Brits

FPBP

>always once

gg wp mind

>japan
>learning languages
You guys are still struggling with eigo, da fuck are you on

While this is true and puts us at a disadvantage at first, now we can talk two different languages at a high level, while most Americans don't even bother learning a second language on a high level.

MALL SHARTS BTFOD HOW WILL THEY RECOVER? XDD7

What languages does Cred Forums know, other than your own + English?

I know German well enough to read online articles on welt.de with some minor help of a dictionary. I also understand spoken German provided they're not speaking too quickly. But I can't write and speak for shit. Feels bad man.

Nice one swissbro

Check the digits

Fucking g*rmans

This basically

We're far from dying. Actually there is no point in time when there was so many Estonians as today and the number of people in the world that like us grows too.

Sweet jesus. Medipack packing some heat today.

>other then
>then

nani

?

You have never eaten a Currywurst, or Krautsalat then you martsharter

German food is fucking delicious and you're genuinely retarded
>who goes out to get German food
That's like someone saying
>who goes out to get Russian food
A lot of people would, it just doesn't exist everywhere, you dumb nigger

man, the ol' good Bale is a meme now?

>Southern California
Whew! Its worse than i thought for you. I sort of feel bad now. You guys are almost as bad as New Jersey. Good luck to you in your communist lil Mexico shit stain of a state.

Jealous that Burger English teachers are taking your women?

germans definitely have ze besser accent ven zey speaking ze inglish

but germans also sound like they're having some sort of aneurysm when they are angry desu

Shut the fuck up, this is a lie.

Spanish, Nhlangwini, a bit of Zulu and Albanian

Estonian
English
Russian
German
Finnish

Piss off

language of love and klingon

check'd and rekt

The only people who eat this type of shit are poor or hate their life
Jesus Christ I cringed at the thought of ever buying one of those

>american education

I call this the Cred Forums effect - krautchan's Cred Forums is where I first observed it. To post on any international imageboard you have to be able to speak the international language, which happens to be english. Anglos meet this prerequisite by default, therefore they can be really a uneducated scum of the earth or an underage moron and still be able post freely. For everyone else this sets a minimal level of education - learning a foreign is no small task - and you can reasonably expect anyone who's not a burger, brit, leaf or cunt to be at least a college graduate/student.

tl;dr: Everyone here is educated except you.

Fuck no, you should watch out for the Jap and Russian posters. It's like reading a schizophrenic's attempt at martian.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

They actually teach us foreign languages.

Hardly, German and Dutch (when spoken) are only alike in some words, hardly any. You could, if you really wanted to, figure out what a german is saying when you know dutch (and the other way around), mainly because we are smart enough to acknowledge a superpower when its right next to our country.
Survival.
-
With that said, we've always been alike, I'll give you this much. Never forget the dutch empire though, we dont do shit but when we do; we do it so good, people still talk about the slave trade.

If you cannot make out what he's saying here without captions, you are a disgrace to the western world.
youtube.com/watch?v=bspvbLB6QkI

That just makes it funnier
Even our KIDS can shit on you guys before you can shit on them

>italians
they are a memepeople

Are you serious? English is mandatory in swedish schools and I imagine it's the same in most european countries.

Avoid the cities and you should be fine, we are pretty based in the south. Amsterdam and Rotterdam are lost though, we all know this.
Germany on the other hand.. Well, you couldnt resist fucking us over a third time, could you?
We remained neutral in the first, I can understand the bombing of the second, but this time you've really done it, you've killed the entire continent now hanzel.

Nah its pretty great because there's stuff to do outside that doesn't involve being sticky from humidity or jerking off in a dirty lake/river with equally dirty and unnatractive women and beer

When you talk everyone understands you, when we talk we can chose whether to only be understood by a rather small minority or everyone. (see deutschfaden)

Our kids usually don't post on places like Cred Forums, so it's not like your kids would ever be able to shit on them

we're too knowledgeable about the world to be Americans desu

>burger education

Well, it's so similar to Spanish that it's impossible not to figure it out desu.

>t. De'Tyronté Hussein Gonzalez

>This coming from the guy that allowed Merkel & co to fuck up the entirety of Europe.
>This picture literally happened once and the entire country began to move.
>Not a single school has done it since.
If you don't like it hanzel, you should've done something about it when you had the chance. You should remember what we did for you back in the day, perhaps you'd be a bit nicer.

Can you write what he's saying tho?

Thank God there are timezones.

Writing english is one thing.

Speaking it without a hindering accent is a whole different matter.

I began browsing the internet at an extremely young age. Managed to click my way onto newgrounds 18+ section to play flash porn games without having the faintest clue of what I was actually playing.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Cred Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

>Hussein
our muslims are mostly nation of islam niggers vs your 2 million direct from mecca tanned germans

So? I don't fucking care what you have to say, post in whatever shithead language you want, if I thought you had something valuable to say I could always translate it with google.
But clearly since you don't even understand that nobody cares about your opinion its probably pretty worthless

We don't.
We learn an actual english pronunciation, which is very painful the first time you met a midwesterner because:
1) he hates France (thanks to neo-con propaganda)
2) his accent is awful

>How do all of these foreign posters
Kek

>he hates France

We all do. It's what makes us human.

Where did you get that flag, össibro?

>This guy.

fucking savage

Screen cap this

Irish
Welsh
English
German
Spanish

Learning Italian and Dutch

This coming from either Ahmed or Hanzel, one of which allowed the other to come in and rape it up, the other literally half the size of an average Dutch man.
>Stay short mate.

>shithead language

We tamed and assimilated russians for thousand years already. 250000 leftover soviet dropped migrants are hard to digest but if we dodge the Islamic invaders it is doable.

>the american accent is awful
well let's see. we use rhotic pronunciation and don't have as much regional variation in slang as british english

Interesting. Didn't consider that before, here's a rare double you, named after our greatest president

I tried learning a little bit about French this summer. After studying Japanese for 3 years, I was surprised at how easy it was in comparison. Grammar was similar, and much of the vocabulary was shared with English, though my pronunciation of it was awful. I always thought I was a stupid burger (well, I guess am) but I certainly understand how Europeans can pick up two or three foreign languages now.

>Generic German
>Quality Troll

lolno. Germans are the most retarded posters on Cred Forums.

vi kan spik and wrayt ekscelent engliš

fpbp

you guys are the ones that try to build fancy condos underwater but are so bad at planning you end up with 5 dead stoner kids on the bottom of the sea!
TOOL!

Pahk da cahr in da garahge in bahstun

Why do newfags like you insist on screencapping every fucking thing
Yeah its moderately funny, but that doesn't mean we have to go and post it all over Reddit so you can feel like someone likes you for once in your pathetic life

The last time i went to Holland, everybody was a midget.

Holland is like the retarded brother of Germany that pronounce everything with a dick stuffed down their throat.

English is a hard language only for retarded amerifags

I have noticed that french english speakers generally have bad pronunciation but also have a large vocabulary. Am often surprised to hear them say rare pepe meme words, and not even because there's a french version of the word that has been anglicised.

DELETE THIS
E
L
T
E

T
H
I
S

> leichtes Schmunzeln

Nur weiß ich nicht, wieso du die zwei Ösi-Schwuchteln aufm Bild hast...

coming from a place with a fairly neutral accent (southern new jersey, not the north or coastal area), I can tell you with certainty that the boston accent is annoying as fuck

>Ösi-Schwuchteln

Isn't that a bit redundant

A better question would be what language is worth learning outside of english.

underated desu senpai

To be fair Spanish and French classes are standard in US schools.

All that asspie because he's right.

>
>I'll let this one pass, medkit.

It's medPAK, stupid burger.

Yez, becauz ze Germans are know vor hafing ze best akzent in ze welte.
>Be me
>Work in a store.
>German walks in.
>Starts asking shit in German.
>We're not in germany.
>I ask (in german) if he would like to speak any other language but German.
>This kills the german.
>German walks away.
Is it true you fuckers are able to talk, but feel too much shame because of your akzent?

>össi

schee wär's aba ihr sprechts boarisch wie mia a.

annex pls.

>bad pronunciation
this is universal and has to do with phonetic characteristic of languages in question - some vowels and consonants may be missing or are produced in different places and/or manners of articulation between the two

this can be easily overcome by reading into contrastive phonetics between user's mother tongue and english

said by a frenchman, while 95% of all french that speak english vehemently refuse to speak it.

>After studying Japanese for 3 years, I was surprised at how easy it was in comparison

is this bait? if not: fucking mong

The area around LA has a neutral as fuck accent (where I live) and every accent is annoying
Seriously all of them are trash
There's only one word im aware of where there's an actual accent and its mountain because nobody pronounces the A

It's fucking horrid. It's just a region of troglodytes unable to use basic english

WÄÄH WÄÄH WE WUZ INDEPENDENT AND SCHEISSE

Yes, I know a little latin

Screencapped

Wow this is going straight to the top of r/Cred Forums buster

You can NOT denigrate reddit like this!

you pronounce it "maow-tuhn," right? that's how we say it here
I swear, there are so many philly idiots who call water "wooder" and boring doughtnuts "beggles"

>dying country
Oh the ingnorance

ITT: Buttblasted yuropoors

(;

Boston is definitely the worst US accent I've ever heard. Pls cleanse them.

this
feelsgoodman

Italian will be easy if you know Spanish, in bocca al lupo

I'm especially calling bullshit on leaf posters that don't end every sentence with 'aye'

Based Dutch.
English.
"""""""""""""old english"""""""""""" (The shit tolkien used)
Know some French, German, Danish, I can count in chinese because why the fuck not, I'm trying to spice things up by learning Russian when I'm on the loo.
I'm able to say I can't speak spanish, in spanish. So thats something I guess.

No we pronounce the n
So mow-n-tin
I guess idk im not a phonetic dictionary nigger just say mountain without the a

Great discussion, you fucking idiots.

Sembra facile finora, mi piace.

you mean british you dumb nigger

spaghetti bolognese frutti di mare per favore mio amici

hoit dei goschn dreckate preißnsau und geh brunzn.

>Brit
rhymes with
>shit

why the fuck should we?
Our neighbours to the north speak English
and there is no one of value worth speaking to that speaks spicinese

>german
rhymes with
>turkoman

We have english as a subject but our teachers are a joke, I took lessons and watch a ton of american media with the sole purpose of picking up tourist chicks, but then Cred Forums came and now I'm an english speaker bitter loner.

Your presidents 2nd name is Hussein you tard.
And you're importing millions of shitskins from everywhere just we do faggot. Now imagine what happens when shillary wins and she starts to import all those 3rd world faggots.

>Islam: coming to a neighborhood near (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=r2HYo4vFOFE

Every American accent other than the southern California which is based around extremely non-accented speaking (due to Hollywood I would assume) is shit

>capitalization
>z

Here in Britain we start English lessons in Year 7 (age 11) and then later we can choose other foreign languages.

Having regular lessons makes it easy to pick up the language.

oh come on that one was way too easy
8/10 made me chuckle though

t. a brit from the future, where the first language you learn is arabic

Oh I dont know. Maybe it's because it's part of the fucking academic curriculum of most countries. burgers maan.

The fuck are you on about Giovanni? Still mad about that fountain?

>t. lost his waifu to a burger english teacher

Germans speak very good English. I remember when I lived near Paderborn as a child due to the BAOR and everyone could speak English. I was a bit miffed because I wanted to practice German but they'd just snap into fluent English all the damn time,

>Still hasnt recovered.
Oh look, he's doing what that kid on the airplane voucher said you should do when a sudden crash is coming.

I like some of the southern accents.

This. I lived im Düsseldorf to practice German but they all just switch to English when they realise you aren't fluent in German.

>people that change their accent so they can fit in with the normies

I do hope we all agree they should be gassed, right?

Any slavic language for the chicks.

I'm required to learn Danish, English and Icelandic in elementary, as well as French and a Nordic language in high school, and I'm taking some Japanese right now in uni because all the other good languages are full

Language education is a bitch

verrà il nostro giorno

>and I'm taking some Japanese right now in uni because i'm a weeb

it's okay lad, there are other cartoon loving man children here

kek

question. is bulgarian difficult to learn?
asking for that exact reason.