UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON TO PROVIDE EMOTIONAL FIRST-AID KITS

WAKE
ME
UP

>The emotional first aid kits are designed to address the trauma of any “microaggressions” a student or professor might encounter if they cannot reach a “safe space” in time, and include a “genderless” baby blanket, earplugs, and Hershey’s Kisses (though the Project Veritas team ran into a serious snag when the chosen candies came prepared in American flag wrappers).

Satirical video based on actual shit their doing:

youtube.com/watch?v=uooL-Ha2c_I

Oh and the professors last name, top kek pol is always right

Other urls found in this thread:

salaries.texastribune.org/university-of-houston/bobbie-sue-s-schindler/709255/
uh.edu/class/philosophy/people/
youtube.com/watch?v=89jQTcEMsxE
youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Stalin please, come back.

Bump

Pacifiers, diapers, and rash ointment included?

Checked

Top niggering!

>Bobbie Sue Schindler
Universe has a sense of humour

Quads aren't making this shit up.

Christ.

Were doomed.

They should have cyanide pills in those emotional first aid kits.

It's been real guys

>Earplugs

Well that just says it all

>American flag Hershey's Kisses are a """microaggression"""
Fucking hell I expected better from my state

>Fucking hell I expected better from my state

Houston is a shit city that deserves everything that happens to it

Texas is slowly being overrun by this pansies

So wait, americans can stop them electing Hillary by simply saying "nigger" at the ballots, so they run and scream into safe-spaces and fist aid kits for emotionally unhinged.

Just fuck my shit up, and just when I thought my sate was the least cucked of all.

>they're all white males
Triggered.

Isn't emotional first aid the whitest thing

Butthurt bandaids?

UH is very......diverse

>texas

enjoying those California refugees?

Should just be a teddybear in a glass case

>IN CASE OF EMOTIONAL EMERGENCY, BREAK GLASS

I'm not even mad anymore.
I genuinely feel bad for american college liberals at this point.
It's like seeing a baby cry, you just want to help them.

Oh shit I go there.

I'll try to get one and post it.

this has to be satire
there is literally no way this is actually fucking real
I can't fucking stop laughing

Breaking glass might be a bit difficult to break for those pansy ass liberal scum.

PLEASE let this be satire, I refuse to believe grown-ass adults are that pathetic and infantile.

>Stalin

Yea, Houston and Austin are, regrettable.

In Houston right now, I've been the only english speaker at the nearest bank so many times.

oh thank fuck it's satire, read the video description

that woman seems very serious.

What's in them?

Also how would Cred Forums fill an emotional ER?

>In this hilarious and satirical video

first text in the description.

>dat vocal fry

Someone get that bitch a lozenge

>In this hilarious and satirical video
read the description.

Was making university public to the plebes a mistake? It honestly doesn't even seem worth going anymore except even for medical degrees. Why can't it be like in the good old days when it was just Polyglots and shit teaching philosophy?

Literally every college in my state has rooms with adult coloring books for "stress relief". Also my college (a shitty community college that is easier than high school) brings in massueses and puppies during finals week to help calm nerves. People are being conditioned to not be able to handle reality without their hand held at all times.

I used to go there, the campus really does have a lot of people like this unironically.

When the preachers that show up to tell you you're going to hell roll by its some of the best entertainment you'll find

Are all you fucks so stupid that you can't read? In the OP post he said the video he posted was SATIRE OF WHAT THE ACTUAL SCHOOL WAS DOING. So the school is actually doing this, but the video was satire of what they are doing.

>Satirical video based on actual shit their doing:

Please learn how to read everyone.

>two moms

someone got molested when she was a kid.

>killed 50 million of his own people
>Cred Forums wants him back

They won't give you one if you're a white man.

You'll have to play the part of a faggot and wear a onesie and hold a cup with both hands.

Not sure if satire seems legit enough in light of safe space shelters.

Pls do. Up here in u of Canucks I've got nothing like that. Then again if you asked for something like that in engineering they'd probally lynch you

>tfw I have a chocolate allergy
TRIGGERED

I seriously do not fucking know whats real anymore. I honestly don't know.

uhhh I don't know about you but I would totally partake with the masseurs
(and I would prefer a dude over a woman, men are better at giving massages, 100% truth)

BEFORE
YOU
GO GO

this. I'm reading between the lines on this one and going to say there are people at the U that know exactly what they are doing

USA
S
A

YES
E
S

Why do all femshits and SJW speak with their throat?
>'Miiiicroooo aggreeeession'

nice get btw

>This is Houston now
>This is Austin now
Why even fucking live

>its not real

I can definitely see something like this actually happening though

>when ur sociology professor starts talking about how some people believe there are only two genders so you flee to the nearest Emergency Triggerment Station because you can't even and you need the comfort of Leslie the Non-Binary Bear but though you beat and pound upon the glass with all your might your puny millenial fists that have never had to hold anything larger than a large iPad are simply incapable of shattering the barrier between you and your only protection from awareness of opinions that are different from your opinions

triggered t b h how could you be so insensitive

>those repeating digits

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Is this the beginning of the end, lads? I'm scared.

What is in the kit? A syringe filled with watermelon juice?

>killed 50 million Communists
>not wanting him back

>Cred Forums has sunk so low it needs literal sarcasm tags for the mouth-breathing fucking retards who lurk here
What happened?

Texas has fallen to the liberals, all hope is lost

>bobbie sue schindler

>tfw you and your friends replace them with ones that look exactly alike but contain a pacifier, diaper, baby powder, ABC's book, rattle, and a Teletubbies DVD

I want to get a kit

Has it been "Real" though? I mean, has it really?

fuck i'd love to exploit this

lulz

Americans are triggered by their own flag? Its not even the southern flag.

Anything that suggests anything you think might even remotely not be correct is aggression.

Literally desiring the security and affirmations of an infant.

For me it's more pity. They frankly should be pitied as sad sacks who will not be able to face the real world and when they do, all they will do is cry while they are disposed of as the offal they are.

Hell when I am wound up by unfair situations (And it takes quite a bit to stir me up), all I do is take a nap for a bit to help take away the stress.

toothpastes are fooled by such basic viral marketing?

Stalin was better at killing commie filth than us.
America needs a purge.

They aren't 'real' massueses, just people who give you a 5 minute should rub in the cafeteria so you don't have a panic attack.

this isn't actually real right?

salaries.texastribune.org/university-of-houston/bobbie-sue-s-schindler/709255/

At least she gets paid a shit salary.

uh.edu/class/philosophy/people/
She's all the way at the bottom of the page. Phone number and email for ya. Go nuts.
>(713) 743-4145
>[email protected]

using vocal fry should be grounds to fry in an oven to be honest

>people bullied me
>so I'd better suck on this blanket in public
God damn I can't wait to start pounding.

>American Stalin
>Kill 50 million liberals
>bad

So stop going to the bank in Alief then nigger.
Go inside the loop

it's such a a strange thing
>tfw bullied as a kid
>don't turn out like these people
>somehow this is not normal in the current year
holy shit dumbfucks get your shit together

=(

Fucking kikes and their retarded university policies. Are law schools infected by "micro aggressions" and stuff?

This makes me want to firebomb the place, but I'm on the other side of the country so that's not very likely.

Wanna meet at Pinks bro? Me and a few guys from Cred Forums meet after the games to celebrate

I don't know how anyone responds in any serious way to the term "micro aggression". My face curls in disgust involuntarily when I hear someone say this.

We are doomed

SOMEONE POST THE ORIGINAL FUCKING VIDEO

This is Type 2 Autism.

Like wow

Not us, just these fucking chucks.

cucks.
>Fucking storefronts

>Steal all the first aid kits
>put a bunch of red-pilled caricatures and of course a smug pepe inside
>make it so that it plays "NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS" while opened for half an hour

Puppies and a free massage wouldn't be bad.

I blame the fucking liberals who mass immigrate here from commiefornia

race to the bottom

youtube.com/watch?v=89jQTcEMsxE

I can't even tell if its a parody or a real thing.

bump

That`s one brilliant idea.

>(though the Project Veritas team ran into a serious snag when the chosen candies came prepared in American flag wrappers).
Could have been worse.

>that fist logo
>they say all those things unironically

Final straw, I now believe the Nazis should have won. This shit is ridiculous.

KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI

I mean we were also the "cocks not glocks" state so I've lost hope for us user

always the (((jews)))

>there are "people" on Cred Forums that thinks American History X is a redpilled movie because there is a guy with a swastika tattoo in it.

It's funny to see this coming from James O'Keefe, who was a leader of a GOP think-tank funded student organization that tried to infiltrate, harass, disrupt and shut down meeting spaces for anti Iraq War student groups I was involved in at Rutgers because he was so triggered by people organizing around programs he disagreed with and needed the campus to be his 100% pro-war safe space.

And I just got out of a dead town to get here.

For Fuck sakes.

Actually get me one, I could go for some Hershey candy.

GOD. FUCKING. DAMMIT.

My dumbass school was completely under the radar the entire time I went there. People would ask, "where did you study?" And I would reply, "University of Houston", "that's a school?".

Now it finally ends up in the news, and it's for this bullshit.

The worst part is that I know exactly why this is happening. The dumbass president Renu Khator is desperate for UH to be a 'real' college and relentlessly apes whatever the big boys are doing in hopes that Harvard senpai will notice her.

Never mind that the student demograhics are completely different from other colleges in the country.

FUCK.

Same here user. Come to my fraternity house /pike/.

Dallas, Houston and Austin are AIDS-central, and it's only spreading from there. Fort Worth is already looking like fucking mogadishu and it's only going to get worse.

>be American
>get triggered

UoH should provide bulletproof vests as they are right in the middle of the katrina dumping ghetto.

>Pinks
The Pizza place?
Ha Ive been there you see the Pepe on the kitchen door?

I approve of this product.

Make an emotional first aid kit stuffed with band-aids. When a SJW or a beta cuck gets emotional, simply pull a band-aid out and put it on their arm. When someone ask why, answer, "It's to heal your fragile ego."

Holy crap, the opportunities here.

Spread the word!

Even Kek laughs at these literal babies.

I mean a fucking blanket and some sweets?!
jeez...

Fuck, Conroe here. When/where Race war?

these twinkle toes are going to be in for a really bad time once they enter the workforce. hr is going to have such a field day with these people.

A joint, a drink and a candybar.

I actually think the hershey's kisses and baby blanket should be more insulting than anything else.. jesus christ.