How do we deal with the 'Kek' problem?

I am absolutely fucking SICK of these disgusting frog threads appearing like clockwork every ten minutes.

You KEK shills are just as bad as the Correct the Record ones who don't stop spamming their shit.

Your frog is not a god. Your frog means nothing - except proof of confirmation bias in your shrivelled stupid little brains.
You're no better than the people who see pictures of Jesus on toast or the seal of Allah on fucking aquarium fish.

I hope the mods sacrifice every last one of your ridiculous threads to Moloch - a god of which I have recently started worshipping.

Keep reporting all KEK threads and continuing the bans these mongoloids will recieve. Hopefully they will recieve a permanent one if they persist like the recalcitrant worms that they are.

לְמֹלֶךְ שִׁקֻּץ בְּנֵי עַמֹּֽון

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So stay of Cred Forums.

Problem solved.

Praise Kek

REEEREEREEREEREE OREEE

Even though you hate him, Kek still loves you.
Also check 'em

>Moloch
I hope you die.

Praise Kek!

I will not stay off Cred Forums. I am tired of having any modicum of discussion without an endless steam of PRAISE KEK cuckolds.

I have started destroying frogs. Fuck you and your frog god.

>he didn't see Kek appear live on TV

Checked

Praise Kek! Bring us happenings.

You have no power here

>pic
You're literally Muslim tier.

Although Moloch is an enemy to Kek, im glad you exist. I hope that our warring cultures will lead to an increase in meme production.

>2016 dude lmao
>being a jew

By not feeding the trolls with essay format posts whining about it.

Moloch is like babby

kek

KEK...KEEP ME POSTED

Also am i correct in it being

Names for believers:
Moloch = Followers of Moloch

Kek = Disciples of Kek (ive always thought this sounded great and many people seem to have taken to it)

The act of meme magic ive seen be referred to as Kekromancy.

Lets work on establishing the base terms. Kek is a god of chaos so we dont need to do anything really. But i think itd be beneficial for our ability to will things into existance if we used common terms.

>muslim tier
>check flag
Yup.
Praise kek.

>there are actually christcucks browsing RIGHT NOW

Enjoy Kek's retribution, user. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Pol is a KEKold board, praise him or leave.

May kek be with you fucker!

Dont worry user, plenty of bad luck and "just coincidences" are coming your way

Kek must have ironically cursed you with dubs.

I am Kek's ambassador to the people of Earth. Repent for these false statements and Kek will forgive you. Those consecutive digits are an offering from him, just to give you a taste of his true power.

Purge this heretic.

Everyones getting real sick of your bs

Youre just butthurt that moloch is too much of a faggot to be public

Keep posting your frog. We will see who is offered up as sacrifice to who when you are all betrayed by him - as he betrayed me.

What a surprise shart-in-mart is angry at kek's chosen people.
Go sacrifice some kids

ids too lade

u couldnt stob id

if trump loses it'll fizzle out

Kek cannot betray, he owes no allegiance. You were the arrogant fool that demanded lord kek to do your will and he struck you down for your hubris.

Praise Kek! The only other figure I would follow so readily is Kane.

>I'm upset about a green frog

Nice dubs, Moloch. Fuck off.

You have no place here, outsider.

I am the only person with 'dubs' in this thread. Kek has abandoned you yet again.

Hillary will win soon and we will soon where your 'frog god' goes too then.

Your dubs have no power here

Kek works in mysterious ways. He grants you dubs because he believes despite your betrayal you can still be redeemed. Let go of the butthurt that is the domain of the SJW.

Fuck off shitlord kek is great kek is wise and kek will rek your shit

Praise kek

Ripple

Praise Moloch. Hillary will win.

Definitely not with dubs pleb.

Old img

1/10 bait

Ty for correcting the record

Meme magic is real.
Believe

Dude you done fucked up BAD

You will be kekt

From this seal shall arise the doom of the followers of KEK, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our magick as their own. Blindly they build their memes upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of SOROS has come at last.

I will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the ash winds, so that it will touch each soul in the United States, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with the divine.

How bitter. The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK and you repaid me with death.

I curse you and your memes as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading Cred Forums.. Your humiliation will give me special pleasure.

kek laughs at your dubs.

Does this picture upset you

Maybe you stop reading them?

Can you do that on your own?

Oh really faggot?

Biblical events, user. PRAISE KEK

>cant tolerate images of frogs

Moloch means King.

He is one of the Archons, they are the Lords or Rulers, Baal's or Bel's, the Authorities or Principalities.

You already know that the Baal is seen as a Bull.

He is the Bull of Heaven, the Lord of Heaven.

Baal Shamin.

Do you know who ruled under the sign of the Bull / Taurus ?

It was the Anunna Enlil. The son of El or Anu.

That's a toad - so all good

this is now a KEK thread, fuck you, satan worshipping faggot.

>Moloch - a god of which I have recently started worshipping
YOU FUCKIN JEEEEWWWWW

SHADILAY

Praised be His name and the lulz He provides.

>we've always been green, motherfucka'

I'm not reading your spell witch.

Now kiss the frog and apologize or kek will destroy you.

Not just kek but all of the ogdoad

Praise kek

Your baiting is weak and gay as fuck... drifting into roleplaying.

Casting meme-magic is Cred Forumss past time and there is nothing you can shitpost to stop it.

Praise him

Kek is a faggot

May Kek smite you down slowly ad painfully...

Praise Kek

It's only beginning...

This is now a kek thread

Praise kek

Praise Moloch. The world will burn.

Kek

Fake hieroglyph

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)