Elect Trump, and she and her community of Flint Michigan will continue to go without clean water

Elect Trump, and she and her community of Flint Michigan will continue to go without clean water

They can't drink hate

They don't drink anything but grape drink anyway, who gives a fuck

W

/thread

Seriously? This is the best yo can do?

Go get another cup of coffee and try again.

You shouldn't even get the minimum deposit of shekels for that one.

Why would trump being president mean she will have no clean water?
Why would anyone care?

Why don't they just move? Is it gibsmedat really holding 'em back?

Trump was the only candidate who promised to help Flint. Hillary didn't even visit.

Trump "literally" went there and talked about the lack of oversight and the unacceptable nature of Flints problems.... I'LL TAKE THOSE 2 CENTS PLEASE....

fpbp

Thanks (as always) for correcting the record™

>she and her community of Flint Michigan will continue to go without clean water

Isn't there a fuck off big lake in Michigan? Fucken Africans trek for ages with buckets to get swamp water and this bitch can't hop in the car?

>will continue to go without clean water

Why hasn't Obama done anything to help what's he waiting for?

>They can't drink hate
Yeah, but they can eat dicks, so...

Maybe Flint Michigan should stop being a self destructive welfare community and instead get jobs to contribute to society. Maybe then businesses will want to open there and create more work opportunities. Maybe with enough city revenue generated through this method, the water lines can be fixed. Too bad this won't happen because niggers don't know how to do anything.

>Why hasn't Obama done anything?

No good golf courses in Flint.

(water killed all the grass on the putting greens)

Yes, clearly what they need is more lead poisoning.

Nice work haha

>Isn't there a fuck off big lake in Michigan?
five of the planet's largest in fact, plus thousands of smaller ones dotting the landscape.

So when has Hillary said anything about fixing the infrastructure of Michigan which would actually give them clean water? Don't elect Hillary, the little girl can't drink deleted emails and green pneumonia globules.

Trump has PHYSICALLY went to Flint and drank shit tier sewage "water".

Not voting for Trump means damning those people to democrat cronies who don't give a fuck about America.
He can't be bought by billionaires and corporations.

Assuming that's only a single row, the camera isn't cuttiny any more off and taking the average of 8 bottles per pack she's got 128 litres there, sounds like plenty of clean water, enough for single person to drink the recommended daily amount of 64 days, or for bathing and cooking and cleaning as well for around 48.

>flint voted for obama twice
>somehow liberals think this is trumps fault

i see plenty of clean water behind her

>Trump has PHYSICALLY went to Flint and drank shit tier sewage "water".
>physically gone to..

Just helping to make you a better red pilled Romanian/bro

Explains the diabetes.

Win/win.

>Flint votes for Obama
>Obama administration sells people out to fracking companies
>It's Trump's fault
A. FUCKING. WHITE. MALE.

thanks

>They can't drink hate
Why not, it comes in 5 distinct colours.

>Elect Trump, and she and her community of Flint Michigan will continue to go without clean water

>nigger water crisis caused by democrats in cities held by democrats for 50 years

Yes, but you didn't explain why.

He went there, we/they went, she went.
He has gone there, did go, have gone.

You are better off dropping the past perfect-tense has/did/have and doing two sentences.
Pro-tier; yes "has gone" preceeded "drank" thus one past tense happened before another. And needs that form - but proper usage eludes most Americans much less second language.

Democrats and black people team up to ruin water supply.

This is Donald J Trump's fault.

Holy fuck, leftists are more insane than Muslims.

Fuck Flint, they'll just steal any money they're given like they always do. Both them and Detroit need to be left to die.

t. Michigander

So what you are saying is, her water got fucked under a nigger democratic president?

>Trump has PHYSICALLY went to Flint and drank shit tier sewage "water"
Why the fuck would he do that? You don't need to give yourself lead poisoning to prove you believe Flint's water system is fucked up. He should have set up a private water supplier to buy the whole city's votes with clean water.

Ha. An appeal to emotion? Here? I would cut this little nigger into pieces and deep fry her if I was hungry enough. Let that sink in. That is who you are dealing with.

As always, thank you for correct the record, though. It's very important in these dark times.

Well

that little girl clearly has a whole bunch of water

maybe she could share

its dem republikangz in kongrass nukkah dey be blockin democratz lawz n sheeit

I agree with Trump about the incompetence and corruption of the Republican Establishment.

See CNN? We Cred Forumsacks are decent people who want to see others improve. But please, continue on about how were racists and sexists and whatever other straw grasp bullshit terms you want to label us.

You know that Clintons NAFTA thing is what killed Flint Michigan, right?

kek'd for some reason

Michigan is the two peninsulas jutting into massive fresh water lakes. The problem with Flint is that they fucked up the old pipelines and have to replace every one of them throughout the city.

>implying i care about some nig

isn't Flint Michigan ran by democrats?

>That is who you are dealing with.
>wow im so and sawage look at me
THE POST!

>boo hoo the evil whote trump man hates us poor blacks, we better continue voting for the good guy white man that gives us free shit despite us not working or paying taxes

>Let that sink in.
>That is who you are dealing with,
Holy shit, everyone get a load of this faggot.

Flint is a fucking ghetto. Guess which color the mayor and city council are.

Protip, dont dtop in flint. Not even for beer or gas. You will get robbed by her little brother and his gang, no lie.

Why don't her parents get a job and pay for their water?

This whole post is bait, and really low-energy.

Trump is going to win, and he's going to make Michigan's drinking water great again.

King nigger still didn't gives a fuck

There's a small city near my home town. 6X the amount of children there have been exposed to dangerous substances in the water. And it's like that all across my state, as high as 20X the contamination. Media doesn't give a shit because e they're poor Appalachian whites. Hillary doesn't give a shit, but mentioned Flint 3 times in 20 minutes last time she opened her void-hole.

Pandering cunt. Solve the countries problems and these communities can fix it themselves. You can't just provide aid Everytime some black community fucks up their city. Teach a man too fish.