Merkel admitting her mistake

"I would turn back time, if I could"

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/rede-nach-berlin-wahl-merkel-geht-schritt-auf-ihre-kritiker-zu_id_5959196.html
youtu.be/BsKbwR7WXN4
youtube.com/watch?v=fyiQEzOY9bU
youtube.com/watch?v=UfhXSRWx4ak
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY
youtube.com/watch?v=dKn-lk27QaI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474126816493.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtu.be/pXRviuL6vMY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473571717939.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=K4CiUqdtjSY
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-
youtube.com/watch?v=azUJBuGug7s
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
vid.me/RIDr
youtube.com/watch?v=oGAHFtkNcbA
youtu.be/oGAHFtkNcbA
youtu.be/V-c8J7lnMrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

focus.de/politik/deutschland/rede-nach-berlin-wahl-merkel-geht-schritt-auf-ihre-kritiker-zu_id_5959196.html

>lol sorry I broke everything, enjoy your terrorism :^)

>oppsie I destroyed a continent teehee
This is exactly why women shouldn't be in charge of things.

youtu.be/BsKbwR7WXN4

Too late, bitch

>"I would turn back time, if I could and make sure the goyim doesn't know about all the rapefugees coming to (((enrich))) Europe"
>t. Angela

wtf i love merkel now

Kekkedy kek I want Frauke to dominate her with a strap-on

THIS ISN'T A RESPONSE TO THE VOTING RESULTS GUISE
SHE GENUINELY FEELS THIS WAY

t. retard

thats "liberals"

>whoops i ruined every city in america except SF, Portland, and Seattle

Is there anyone who believes this lying traitorous insane cunt?

Why does it fucking matter? She also said multiculturalism has failed then proceeded to bombard your people with colonies of muslims.

Her saying she could turn back time if she could would probably result in her going back and adding another 50 million to the refugee imports.

Lying cunt who should die

Wish I could turn back time

T H I S
H
I
S

Thread theme

youtu.be/BsKbwR7WXN4

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Real thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyiQEzOY9bU

goddamit burger

to the good old days

>other western nations want to emulate shekel

'CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

Shillary sees Merkike as a role model.

Real real thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=UfhXSRWx4ak

>Inmigrants aren't integrating, multiculturalism has failed
>We can't take the whole world
>Palestinian girl cry on TV
>Public boos
>Mmm, germans aren't breeding and USA and Israel need to depopulate Syria...
>We still have to carry the Kalergi plan
>I know!
>We can make it, Germany will welcome all the syrian refugees!
>Geez, they are all males and most aren't even from Syria, will the people buy that?
>We have the pope and the whole media on my side
>Good now I have to pretend I'm concerned to secure conservative voters
>Why don't greece control the border better?
>No Greece, don't control the border like that
>Greece maybe you should let we deal with the borders
>Hungary why don't you want refugees?
>No gibs for you
>People say bad things on internet, better call Zuckerberg
>Some terror atacks
>Brexit happens
>Well now the United States of Europe can become real witout brits boicot
>AntiEuro parties rising, the whole project crumbling down
>Oh it seems the public opinion has changed
>Did I fuck it up?
>I didn't want to destroy the EU
>My bad guyz I made a mistake but we will change policies ok?
>No need to vote for AfD now, I understood your concerns.
>People aren't buying it.
>What the hell do I do?
>I know
>Refugee crisis show we need a strong EU that controls the borders
>Give me the control of your borders to a unified european agency
>That way we will prevent more refugee waves.
>They don't trust me anymore
>Guess we will have to escalate things in Ukraine and Syria

This.

Merkel is the Asuka thar germany (=Shinji) deserves.

The really fucked up thing is they actually think they did the right thing. The only thing they regret is that "they didnt explain it well enough". Whatever that means.

Dont beleive these lies. The enrichment train is in full speed and there are no brakes on this train.

It's just the usual merkel game, she says one thing to calm the people down, but does NOT exactly specify what she would have done better if she could turn back time or what she will do better in future.
Basicly she is just saying nothing... like every fucking time.

I KNOW, I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN

>F
youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

Same thing as phonebanking. They just assume everyone just doesn't understand, and so phonebanking is basically a free way to increase your votes with every call.

Once you explain your position to the uneducated masses, they are guaranteed to agree with you because your point of view is undeniably correct.

>5th riech soon fellow german!

if we could turn back time

to the good ol dayyyyys

This

I hope you are either prepped or in the picos my moorish friend, the enrichment is inbound

Real Real Real Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=dKn-lk27QaI

>ruin country for the next generations
>act like you did nothing wrong for over a year
>"maybe it wasnt all that perfect but its fucked now deal with it and I probably wont change anything either btw vote Merkel 2017"
>Tard Germans are happy with this and will vote Merkel 2017

This is the equivalent of a cheating woman only feeling bad after she got caught

She only regrets her policies AFTER she lost votes

This is why idealists shouldn't be leaders. They don't live in the real world, they live in a dream world sitting in their ivory towers.

well, now she is used, there is no need to vote for her ever again. Let her die in Shlomo Shekelstein house of used politicians.

she can. just send them all home. of course she's a weak woman and can't get the job done. this is why she needs to be taken out. stupid bitch.

>She regrets it as much about her famous phrase "We create the" was discussed. This is really an expression of their political work, was an expression of a target. "Much has read into it, been in secret eating," says Merkel. "So much so that I now hardly like him to repeat." The fact that some citizens feel it provoked, had the Chancellor not wanted. Similarly, the Chancellor had recently expressed in an interview that was published on Saturday, one day before the Berlin election.

>Is it all now reason to change my course in the refugee policy?", Merkel is now itself the question that is already burning the journalists on the tongue. She cites a survey request a price correction after more than 80 percent of Germans. "If I could collect from the sheer numbers precisely which course correction, people nappy, I would be willing to think about it or talk," said Merkel. The "No" of the Chancellor to change course in the refugee policy was ever more pronounced.

I don't get it.

Me too.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474126816493.webm

Lies. Sge is just manipulating the christian retardedness asking for sorry, so her party dont lost that huge amount of voters. Fuck her!! In times of honor that bitch would be hanged for traitor to her ancestors, stupid bitch.

>admitting mistakes after losing a vote

It's a trick to get voters for the next election you retard. She doesn't believe it one bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

So with sadness in my heart
feel the best thing I could do
Is end it all
And leave forever
What's done is done
It feels so bad
What once was happy now is sad
I'll never rule again
My world is ending

I wish that I could turn back time
'Cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without
The trust from those you love
I know we can't forget the past
You can't forget love & pride
Because of that, it's killing me inside

It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down
In my heart of hearts
I know that I could never love again
I've lost everything
Everything
Everything that matters to me
Matters in this world

for treason*
have you ever listened Deutschlandlied played with horns? its great.

Spanish and Italians are the smartest posters on Cred Forums.

let's not see merkel in assless chaps thanks

End of Europgelion

She should as the othet bitch Cher if turning back time can be done. Pro tip it cant. Policy should be based on reality not etherial dreams of a liberal society that think everyone from shithole nations think like them and are an ally to their lib causes.

It's too late, eternal kraut.
All I see in your future see is your grave.

Ooooh maan those lips
>unzip pants
>make her kiss the tip of my penis
>feelsgoodman.mkv
>back off from palnning to bomb people
>hints blunt : terrorists lack of sex (if they have any) only solution is to go to 72 virgins

>A cruel Merkel's Thesis

CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST FROM (((THOSE))) YOU LOVE

>"I would turn back time, if I could"

Oh, We ARE turning back time on the EU.

I found this to be very complete and accurate.

apology wasn't an apology. said she would offer something to AfD voters- no details, as usual. she is so full of shit its unreal.

smug Germans go along because das BfV will ruin my life meme, like Merkels policy won't?

You're thinking of niggers.

ACTUAL THREAD THEME

youtu.be/pXRviuL6vMY

You're all retards if you think Merkel isn't just a pawn.
She's a woman.

Me too Merkel, me too.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473571717939.webm

People shouldn't be fooled by this.

This is just her way of saying 'oh well the damage is done, we can't turn back time so we have to move (((forward)))', i.e. "integrate" the people I allowed to invade your country."

Media and politicans talk about the 'great challenge of integrating these people', mostly because they hope that this way people will not see the obvious alternative: send them back as soon as possible.

Most of the people are not 'refugees', and even those who are have no business staying in this country any longer, as soon as their countries of origin are sufficiently stable.

She is just trying to buy time, because she knows that time is on her side.

song name?

>I would turn back time, if I could

Yeah I'm sure that's how most people felt before the door falls and they're dangling from their neck

Those three cities are equally bad as far as municipalities and regulations.

>"I would turn back time, if I could"
meanwhile she continues the same immigration policies

some women can lead but in this case she really is just a pawn.

what people don't understand is that a leader has to be strong and put the interests of his nation and countrymen before those of every other country/group of people or eventually their voters will start to turn on them, even in really cucked countries.

I was talking about this with someone the other day, they claimed only an idiot would be a nationalist and borders should be open for everyone since they're in need.
I said it would be nice if we could afford to give everyone who asked some money and food and a decent life but that's simply not how the world goes.
If our government has to constantly take away from its citizens to give to non-citizens we have got a problem. It's simply unsustainable.
Their response was that I'm a racist and a nazi and need to seek mental help.

no, that's women, women are the problem, they should not be allowed to vote let alone running a country

Did he had a piercing?

>Sorry, guys, my bad
>But now the facts on the ground are what they are, and we can't react with "hate"

SF, Portland, and Seattle all have their own problems.

>whoops i ruined every city in america except San Diego

Impressive.

kek

No piercings, tattoos, long hair, weird beard or haircut, nothing strange in his looks, we don't get a lot of people like that here.
was reasonable on other topics.

When our mommas sang us to sleep

Was alone or in front of other people?
Most people are right wing when they are alone but leftist when in group for my experience

>Their response was that I'm a racist and a nazi and need to seek mental help.

You can't do anything to change tgeir opinions.

those ultra-liberal hippies are a vocal minority, at least from my experience.

most people simply don't care and are complacent.

but as they undoubtedly will continue to experience 'cultural enrichment' the public opinion will shift (i'd even say that it IS shifting) towards demanding a less tolerant a more secure nation.

Women in politics, everybody.

Ruin literally everything and then say "Muh bad xD"

Don't let this shit keep happening.

There were other people

I thought I could try to make them reason.
No idea why he would explode like what when I presented him with simple logic. It doesn't make any sense.

San Diego is part of Mexico at this point.

how do i scream Allah Is Dead and I am your harbinger in arabic?

liberals seem to think money and resources are infinite, it can be quite annoying.
if you get called a racist it's probably because they are confused and therefore verbally aggresive

Frauke rule34 when?

Citizens getting raped... No big deal.

Lost Election... Sorry my bad

>She doesn't regret the refugee policy.
>She says that she would "turn back time" in order to better prepare for handling the refugee policy.
>She's wishes she could have done better, not that she did nothing at all.

You're country is gone, kraut. You're men are weak. You're society is timid. And, out of the constant fear of being labeled a nazi, you will allow Ahmed to overrun your streets. You will allow him to siphon money out of your wallet through government hand outs. You will smile when he beds your daughter. But don't worry, it's because you're such nice people now.

She's a fuckin liar crypto jew

yes this is a rather common phenomenon i'd say. i try to be as rational as possible when some of my friends start regurgitating liberal propaganda. they would be appalled if i told them what i actually think about certain issues. but then i have 2-3 close friends that could be posting here and act the same way as i do around larger groups.

and this you really can't change their opinion anyways. it's like talking against a brick-wall.

Most Germans like the refugees though. It's only a fringe group that doesn't.

wtf
>confirms like 50 times over the course of one year that she hasn't changed her stance

typical moroccan inbred cousin fucker.,

Not sincere, it's a tactic to keep lots of plebs from turning.

Big ass lie.

Get raped by a horde of feral shitskins and choke on their shit when they use that sinkhole for it's intended purpose you disgusting traitorous cunt. FUCKING DAMN that ugly mug of this bitch triggers me.

this holy shit, she doesn't have a soul, she doesn't give a shit, she's just saying that because her party lost the elections or whatever, don't trust this fucking kike Cred Forums, this isn't good news

>they actually think they did the right thing.

The cult followers, but at the top they know they're carrying out evil.

this is old news
she said multiculturalism was a mistake over a year ago
this is a commie tactic to buy her more time, fucking over the country more.
she needs to be physically removed.

Sure that bitch would now after realizing pople won't vote for her shit again

I got the real theme here

youtube.com/watch?v=K4CiUqdtjSY

I WISH

There you have it
He just wanted to appear cool and open minded for the others
People don't like to be edgy when they are in group
They will say what media says almost allways
Especially if there are women around

PRESS DEPORT

>she doesn't have a soul, she doesn't give a shit,
Well she's a childless women

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-
>"If I could, I would turn back time for many, many years, to prepare better," she told reporters.
>prepare better
she still thinks there's nothing wrong with actually taking them all in

tell him his house should be open for everyone since they're in need and then move onto his couch and see how he fucking likes that

When are you cucks going to hang her for being a traitor?

Can I watch? Pretty please!

that isn't true.

a vocal minority pretends to like them to get likes on social media but they wouldn't help in a refugee camp for a million euros.

then there are a very small group of good-willed but naive people that actually like and help them.

and the majority isn't exactly hostile to them but certainly doesn't like them.

I WISH
THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

If Merkel really wants to apologize, she should allow, no make it mandatory for the Germans to have open season on Kebab and liberals atop routing out any no-go zones. Let the Germans purge the Muslims from Germany.

/this

OH MY GOD WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST FUCKING RESIGN?

"Did I do thatattttttt?"

Germans, destroying Europe since V d.C.

I will never understand germanboos.

Translation Merkel to German to English for non-Germans:
>I would do it again but try harder to hide the truth about their numbers, real origin, male quota, crimes and lack of cutlure and push more emotional propaganda to accept muslim rapefugees and niggers and people would not resist me so much, of course only so that I can import more niggers and muslims and destroy essence of everything that is Germany faster.

a very fringe group of uncucked sane people

> yfw you died in snow for mudslimes to rape your country into oblivion
youtube.com/watch?v=azUJBuGug7s

But you can't. The mistakes you made are set in stone. It's useless to wish for the impossible, instead you should try to fix what you can.

But I guess that's not her aim.

>Germany wants us to trust them with a European Army when they can't even control their own borders

What are the chances that the presence of a EU army will actually lead to weaker border controls? It seems like a political move against Russia instead of a practical defence force against the swarm of migrants.

Mussolini didn't deserved this end, at all. He did nothing wrong in his country, instead he tried to make it a relevant country again. This should teach us that there is no nation anymore, only blood and soil.

>Why cant plebs understand that we need millions of 20 year olds that hate us.

How far back?
Like the 1930's?

German A2.2 question: shouldn't be "als" instead of "wenn"? It is an isolated fact in the past.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

>Chancellor of Germany
>free will post ww2
lel

Wenn is right
als is wrong and sounds wrong
i cannot tell you why
>It is an isolated fact in the past
??

Why doesn`t she stop it now then? Stupid cunt.

This will be great for Trump

She's coming to her senses just at the right time

>Believes lying jew

let me translate to english:

wenn = if

'If she could...'
'Wenn sie könnte...'

als = when

'When she was a little girl...'
'Als sie ein kleines Mädchen war...'
t.german living in spain

She continued,
"To the good dope days..."

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

>uncanny

Anyone have the recent quote about when America killed 60-something innocents and the women in charge is ranting about how it was just a mistake and shouldn't be investigated?

Wait, has the Kraut been removed? Is she finally gone?

IF I COULD START AGAIN
A MILLION MILES AWAY

>vid.me/RIDr

Song name - Stressed out (21 Pillots)

Here's a youtube upload

i heard german girls are obsessed with moroccan cock

But she read that it would work in a book. It has to work it was in a book!

She will be gone before Chistmas. I promise that.

This is just the first step. These parasites will be purged by the ballot box in the next year, what is important now is to remind people that their apologies are meaningless and the damage cannot be undone by them.

Based! This is completely true.

True that man I'd love me some pink german pussy

And they'll push the same agenda with a new face, make some small changes to make the average person believe that things will be different in the future and 'integration' will solve all the problems.

I want Merkel gone as well, but it would be foolish to think her resigning would change anything.

inseminate me user-kun, me and my sisters and also mother

>poland
No surprise. I heard some britbongs saying that the polish girls in Londonistan are all coalburners.

>Based! This is completely true.

it can't be true, if there was a silent majority disagreeing with CDU policy the AfD would be on 40% minimum.

>Merkel admitting her mistake
Yes but she also said that she is not going to change anything. Fucking insane.

nei

anime is gay

considering you're not nearly as cucked as france and sweden you have great chances of turning back and dissolving the mud, but you have to act quickly

80% of the Germans oppose mass migration. The elites also don't want a civil war.

AfD is demonized by liberal media and the made some bad fauxpases.

All I see in your future see is our grave.
FTFY. Western Europe's fucked. Hopefully soon enough for Eastern Europe to realise our mistakes and not emulate us.

This. For God's sake Europe, don't be fucking fooled again, and same goes for that prick Sarkozy trying to slime back into power in France.

GERMANY NO

youtu.be/oGAHFtkNcbA

But now we're stressed out

Is she actually mentally ill or something? She just goes with popular opinion and doesn't stick to her own guns. She's such a fucktard and should be killed.

Such a cowardly turncoat, she should have been burned alive for inviting the entire Middle East into Europe and now she parades around saying "derp derp I'm a derp derp face und ich engschuldigung".

Fuck off and burn, ugly bitch.

part of me thought its Merkel trying to do the 'vision thing' and inject idealism into German politics. but this isn't a visionary, shes blundering around in the dark. she didn't need to take in so many, didn't need to give a blanket invitation to tens of millions, and such shit tier people!, then trying to palm them off on other member states. shes just way out of her depth. Germans need to do this the 1848 way, democracy has broken down.

Are >we, dare I say it, back?
I seriously think we will turn this shit around la

"I wish we could turn back time, to the good old days"

youtu.be/V-c8J7lnMrw

The only ones that like them are weak

who is this

Yeah, don't do anything to fix the fucking problem. Just wish you hadn't been so fucking incompetent before.

Kek. This.

She's not admitting to shit! If she could do it again, she'd invoke martial law and round up anyone who could question her immigration policies and make them disappear. She might also have brought them all in during the wee hours of the morning and said nothing about it.

She regrets nothing about genociding the Krauts, she just has issues with being caught and called out. Once an evil commie bitch, always an evil commie bitch.