HILLARY IS FUCKED MEGATHREAD

REDDIT GETS HILLARY'S IT GUY CAUGHT- HE POSTED A REQUEST TO HELP "VERY VIP" EMAILS BE MODIFIED/DELETED

what does pol think? This proves intent- Comey has no choice but to prosecute shillary now, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076
nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hillarys-ohio-office-door-knocking-event-volunteers-no-one-shows-video/
twitter.com/TheDonaldReddit/status/777849164864622592
archive.is/WJtMh
archive.is/fN627
archive.is/UlqGx
archive.is/WqKHV
archive.is/fvnYL
archive.is/sj3br
archive.is/7T1Py
archive.is/qYE6o
archive.is/TJYxP
archive.is/27VD4
tips.fbi.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=jgjZRP_6V74
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53h8vk/evidence_of_hillarys_it_guy_paul_combetta_asking/
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-reddit-users-find-proof-hillarys-company-researching-delete-emails-without-trace/
gis.vgsi.com/narragansettri/Parcel.aspx?pid=11583
truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does this mean anons?

If it changes anything, it just means Comey would prosecute this guy and not Hillary. She'll just claim she had no idea what her subordinates were doing and that she's a poor concussed grandmother who thought (C) stood for "candy."

We did it reddit!

>very very important person

Except that he was granted immunity already.

No this shows clinton told him and had intent to hide shit

GET THE FUCK IN HERE... DONT LET IT SLIDE!!!!!

I may be wrong, but can't his immunity be revoked if he is proven to have lied to the FBI to get his immunity?

This guy gets it

Nice blurry username there, champ

TRue thread here

> megathread

protip: nothing will happen of this.

the witch will still lose on Nov 8.

Yes, they knew about this, it's why they granted him immunity.

>h-h-hillary fucked guys! this time for real...

he looks like his name should be shlomo bergstein

Not to be a debbie downer... but don't we already know they intentionally deleted emails and ran multi-pass deleting software as a fact? Not sure what also posting on reddit adds except that he's a dumbass.

Bamp

This guy has access to archived top secret emails of the Secretary of State. So he definitely has security clearance right? :^)

How do we know for sure it's him?

There is knowing and "knowing"
if one domino falls the chain reaction can become an avalanche.

>My candidate of choice will get away with this newest scandal highlighting her corruption just like she did with all the ones before! She is above the law! Take that Drumpfkins!

People like you are fucking unreal.

Seems to be looking for a way to automate the process of removing a certain email address from the database of old emails. Power shell is windows scripting. Like on the command line. Exchange mailbox is the email collection and .pst file is the actual file that resides on the computer for the program microsoft outlook or whatever its called version to version. If I dragged your pst file from an old to computer to a new one all your old emails would come with.

He wants to automate the process of removing a certain email address from a collection of old emails.

Quick question.
So we can pretty much prove that Cornbreada and StoneTear are the same people. The mass deletions, the fact that we know it wasn't mods or admins, the ties to the VIP questions etc.
The problem I'm seeing is that I'm not reading anything that implicates Hillary specifically. Even if his line of questioning on reddit implies conspiracy to fraudulent emails, who's to say it's Hillary's? I guess what i'm asking is that what's stopping him from saying, "I fucked up but I was asking for a friend. You cannot prove that I actually did anything with the knowledge."
What I'm getting at is that even if congress offers him a pardon for taking down the bigger crook (Hillary), what's stopping Hillary from suiciding him or bribing him to take the minor hit?

>He wants to automate the process of removing a certain email address from a collection of old emails.

I mean from the from and to fields. As in the address emails were sent to and received from.

BUMP

Reddit has mysteriously deleted his account this morning. People are archiving as the DNC shills slowly but surely are fleeting and removing those Reddit posts.

Fucking cunts, they have no respect for Internets.

Honestly I'm voting for Trump but even I think this is weak. Talking about this just makes us look like conspiracy theorists. I think we should drop this.

When asked whether he sent or received that email he pleaded the 5th. Which means that his answer would implicate him in a crime by definition of the 5th. Which means that he sent it.

LMAO Shkreli retweeted it.

I agree this just makes us look silly.

From what I gathered on his interview from congress, his position was "Deleting is routine for the job, I wasn't trying to hide anything." this evidence suggests he was trying to hide something since he claimed it was VIP info

>UK voting for Trump

following the advices of his counsil, he ll respectfully decline to answer and assert his right to the fifth amendement.

Bumping for good and interesting cause.

>Except that he was granted immunity already.
Immunity agreements are contracts based on a quid pro quo. He refused to testify, so he in all likelihood blew his agreement.

He done goofed.

Aren't Americans the top British tourists?
Maybe I'm thinking of money spent.

These guys have the right idea.

(You)

BUMP

Clinton Losing Millennial Support Nationally and in Key States

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/clinton-losing-key-millennial-support-nationally-key-states-n650076

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

Trump shatters GOP records with small donors

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

Hillary’s Ohio Office Has ‘Door-Knocking’ Event For Volunteers, But No One Shows Up

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/hillarys-ohio-office-door-knocking-event-volunteers-no-one-shows-video/

There are python libraries for parsing pst files. Also you could probably do this with a hex editor if you had to.

>granted immunity
>don't even show up

Was this explained? What is the punishment for this? Surely these people aren't getting away with it. Isn't this pretty much to treason?

You don't need ID to vote right?

So i could just fly over and turn up at a polling station? Not the same guy as above, just asking how it works.

I see Hillary is even outsourcing Correct The Record now.

No one cares what (((you))) think.

It's widely known that if he testifies the truth and Clinton suffers for it he'll be killed by her too. So his only option is to stay completely quiet at the risk of punishment.

>Was this explained? What is the punishment for this? Surely these people aren't getting away with it.

The DOJ (Department of Justice) refuses to charge anyone with Clinton connections. This all changes in 90 days or so when Trump puts Trey Gowdy in as Atty. General.

Then the subpoenas are gonna fly...

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Interesting. Thanks famma

>
>
>
>
>

get in here

sage

>You don't need ID to vote right?
what is this, do they mark their fingers in ink or something?

That guy is a real asshole, and the best troll.
His entire face just screams "Problem?"

Aaaaand all of it has been deleted. Isn't that even worse for him? Now he is HIDING evidence.

This must happen. Gowdy doesn't seem like he fucks around.

FORMAL IMMUNITY

Under the federal immunity statute, once a court order granting immunity to a witness has been issued, "no testimony or other information compelled under the order (or any information directly or indirectly derived from such testimony or other information) may be used against the witness in any criminal case, except a prosecution for perjury, giving a false statement, or otherwise failing to comply with the order."

18 U.S.C. S6002.

>Failing to comply with the order

You still need to register. But I suppose you can forge it. Doesn't seem like it's worth it.
Cross state double or even triple voting used to be a big issue in america but we also used to care about politics more.

>he problem I'm seeing is that I'm not reading anything that implicates Hillary specifically.
It doesnt matter, he lied to the FBI and can be charged for it

If he doesnt want to go to jail or end up dead he can implicate Hillary in it all, or one of her cronies

Was granted immunity, then willfully refuses to answer questions before Congress...
Hmmmm, I may not be a legal scholar as gifted as our sitting President but I don't think immunity remains if you are uncooperative.

>what is this, do they mark their fingers in ink or something?

That means they voted.

I think it's like a fingerprint signature or something, washes off in a day or two.

this is circumstantial evidence.

go to sleep little kids

>That means they voted.
Also prevents voter fraud by preventing voting more than once.

Needed here in America.

>circumstantial evidence.

Funny, he doesn't look Jewish....

We have IDs here, you dumb cunt.

When will you fucktards realize the FBI knows all this already. They're corrupt, not stupid. Even knowing all this shit their hands were tied by Bill Clinton's meeting with Lorretta Lynch.

That's why the FBI needs to be cleansed thoroughly if Trump gets elected. If Hillary gets elected, you can bet your ass Comey will get a huge promotion. Maybe secretary of defense or treasury. Maybe even sec of state.

>pretending to be a Trump supporter to be above suspicion

> 3 cents have been deposited into your account, thank you for Correcting The Record!

You need an address

>When will you fucktards realize the FBI knows all this already. They're corrupt, not stupid.

I would amend that to specify the leadership is corrupt. The same as with the DOJ.

Once Trump gets elected, and the chocks get pulled from the wheels, shit is going to roll fast.

>Comey has no choice but to prosecute shillary now, right?

He has a choice... to not die of a sudden suicide or horrible car accident

Comey's best choice at this point is to recuse himself, and step down. Retire and get that govt pension before he loses it via prosecution later.

Shadilay

Public scrutiny changes the picture. Either the FBI didn't know and reopens the investigation due to new evidence, or the FBI did know and concealed evidence and we're looking at special prosecutors.
And at the center of it all is this dipshit who is in full panic mode from being found out and may very likely crack under pressure and implicate Clinton if he's dragged before Congress again.

Guy in charge of emails doesnt know how to do a Regular Expression find and replace......

Castigar v US decided if you have immunity then there's no threat of incriminating and thus your testimony can be subpeoened. Congress also has unusual powers of subpoena but even Chaffetz won't force him to testify except under extremely extraordinary circumstances in order to not set dangerous precedent that could be abused by authoritarians of both parties. However if he thinks he can incriminate himself for something other than what he has immunity for then he still has 5th amendment rights. It's a tough question

I mean. I bought my trump vote from an American friend who does not give two shits about politics so yea. Don't just see flags and assume it's impossible for us to influence your electorate. You should know better goy.

>However if he thinks he can incriminate himself for something other than what he has immunity for then he still has 5th amendment rights.

However, if they can assert that he willfully misled and abused the conditions of Immunity, then that's a whole different can of worms.

He made himself a primary in the investigation (and now a separate one of his very own), instead of simply being a witness or unindicted co-conspirator.

Contact FBI plus Gowdy?

THEYRE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST DOLLS

>Tfw you realize he would rather blow immunity and get locked in a solitary confinement for treasonous activities than indict Hillary and risk a tragic boating accident death in nowata, oklahoma

it's the kind of face you obtain by growing up in brooklyn as a small and kind-of-white kid.

It proves intent on the part of the guy they granted immunity to.

>UK
>Voting for Trump
>Samefag

Really makes you think.

>It proves intent on the part of the guy they granted immunity to
Willful intent and premeditation. Also possibly conspiracy, perjury in his testimony to get the immunity agreement, and whatever they feel like throwing at him now.

RICO anyone?

Fair point, but as we've seen someone being prosecutable doesn't mean they will be prosecuted. After what's gone down so far I have zero confidence in FBI and DOJ.

>After what's gone down so far I have zero confidence in FBI and DOJ.
But that's THIS FBI and DOJ. Wait 90 days or so and see what happens.

If the pressure gets any higher, maybe sooner.

someone link the old threads pls

kek'd

Bump

>literally asking reddit for advice
what did he mean by this

i wonder how long until he double taps himself with a nail gun then suicides by hanging himself

i dont get this.

why are the clintons such a weak ass seeming mob?

I mean.. why hasn't a stronger hand come into play? Why are these DNC guys all afraid of them? Why don't they have assassins on speedial too?

>why are the clintons such a weak ass seeming mob?

The leadership is dying, and as the ship sinks, the people around them will start to quietly retire with their offshore bank accounts. These people truly believed that Hillary would become President and give them some protection.

Dreams end.

I get that, but I'm saying why hasn't a group with stronger fists been able to overcome them at any point?

they seem really sloppy too be honest

Probably a ton of ways to do it. Ive been wondering since the start of this entire thing why it seemed like she didnt have anyone who knew how to do it properly.

When thy started talking about bleachbit I know its probably good for what it is but how do they not have a unix wizard wiping the thing with commands. Or hell just destroying the disk.

>they seem really sloppy too be honest
Hubris combined with a falling empire.

>Dreams end.

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living

I heard some states don't require any ID to vote. What's stopping me from flying over to a battleground state and vote Trump 20+ times?

If illegals and felons get to vote for Hillary, it's only fair if I get to vote for Trump.

still gotta be registered

No way

There would still be voter registration lists to overcome.

When the voter picks up their ballot their name is crossed off the registration list.

There's issues though because the US doesn't update it's registration lists as regularly as first world countries do, so some people do reportedly vote fraudulently as dead people who haven't been taken off the list yet.

FUCKING BASED ALBINO!
twitter.com/TheDonaldReddit/status/777849164864622592

Yeah I mean I think Chaffetz is gonna fugg him up for sure

The user, /u/stonetear, has already deleted most posts and comments ... but here's archived links to most of them!

* Page 1: archive.is/WJtMh
* Page 2: archive.is/fN627
* Page 3: archive.is/UlqGx
* Page 4: archive.is/WqKHV
* Page 5: archive.is/fvnYL
* Page 6: archive.is/sj3br
* Page 7: archive.is/7T1Py
* Page 8: archive.is/qYE6o
* Page 9: archive.is/TJYxP
* Page 10: archive.is/27VD4
above links are meant to give more context to the user and past questions/involvement in the maintenance of an Exchange server.

Don't let this go guys. It's actually important- here's why.

Comey recommended no indictment cause he couldn't prove intent. We all know ( and I mean EVERYONE knows that Hillary is guilty of breaking the law. What we couldn't actually prove is intent)

This is another link to Hillary and intent. No political drone employee would willingly break federal evidence laws. He was told to do it. Now we just have to prove that Hillary is the one who told him to do it.

This is big shit guys. Keep the heat up, don't forget. Don't let the shills distract you. One thing you can do that's pretty easy is submit tips to the FBI!!

tips.fbi.gov/

Make noise about this guys. Make fucking noise. If the FBI gets 300 tips saying the exact same thing, they won't ignore- at least, I hope they won't.

>using the same username in multiple places

how pleb is this guy. and how fucking retarded is shillary for working with him.

stupid cunt.

I don't understand

Not necessarily Clinton. Anyone in the chain of command could have requested it. In fact, Clinton herself might know that there was little enough to indict her on (when she's got everyone that would indict her by the balls), so she might have just said "Shit, we'll slip out of this one the way we always do. Deny everything. Play dumb. Never get a straight answer so that it takes an hour for them to ask a single question. Wait for it to wash over. Blame it on Republicans."

FBI HQ in my city

see:
I am willing to take info to them, just let me know senpai

(trips decide my first words upon entering the door - will record, post results)

shadilay

>Plebbit
Wasn't it a guy on Cred Forums last.night?

This guy is royally fucked. There's only two possible scenarios.

A) He deleted the posts prior to his Immunity Agreement, and withheld this information at the time it was drafted.

B) He deleted the posts AFTER the Immunity Agreement, nullifying it, and opening him up to further charges of Hindering Prosecution, Destruction of Evidence, Conspiracy, etc, et al, ad nauseum.

I'll call it right now. His Immunity Contract is in the shredder.

I don't think you can record inside of a federal security building, but I'll bite

>it's to fuck libs and shoot niggers, and I need ammo

Bump

Bump
Praise kek

He's probably related to some wealthy donor and was "qualified enough". And/or they probably paid him jack shit so actually top talent wouldn't work for them.

CTR outsourcing. Trump would never do this

> kek kek
> kek
> kek

Brump

I'm CIA

me too thanks

God IDs are great on Cred Forums

Brian Pagliano(?) is fucked.

Refused to show up after getting a subpoena Which included disclosing his immunity agreement in the hearing

>I was only pretending to be retarded CTR poster guise XD

I have a jar of dirt and guess what's inside it

FUCK SO CLOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=jgjZRP_6V74

Listen, nothing will happen. DOJ will not prosecute.

Period.

>Comey has no choice
Comey will do nothing you retarded faggot.
" Comey was appointed Director of the FBI by President Barack Obama "

>Listen, nothing will happen. DOJ will not prosecute

THIS DOJ will not prosecute.

THIS DOJ gets replaced in 90 days or so.

This is a damning email if combetta if forced to cooperate because of his immunity deal. And the VIPs are proven to be the clinton server users.

It shows

A there was intent to change emails after subpoena received.

It also shows that Combetta was acting under orders of (they).

>asking reddit for help

there's no proof this guy is legitimate
/thread

This is great trolling, Cred Forums is full of paranoids.

>posting on reddit

this is what you get

>not having dual uk/us citizenship
>not getting to vote for Trump and Brexit in the same year
top pleb

Not necessarily, and that logic doesn't hold up in court for obvious reasons.

"9GAG sends me here to tell you Allah AKBAR!"

F

Pleading the 5th involves pleading it to ALL questions asked beyond name and personal identifiers. There have been court rulings that to answer any question in effect waves the 5th Amendment Right for that appearance and you then become obligated to answer ALL questions put to you.

They could have asked him if he ever ate vanilla ice cream, and he would still have plead the 5th (under advice of Counsel).

We don't.
Trumplets are just desperate.

Were the IT guy a nigger?

>
>We don't.
>Trumplets are just desperate.

reddit, *cough* has found about five separate clues that make it clear that he is Stonetear.

also, I'm guessing that this could be Hillary's watergate.

the watergate burglary was known about well before the 72 election, but somehow never exploded. and when it did, it was not the "third-rate burglary" that brought nixon down, it was the coverup.

and here we are beginning to see proof of a coverup, but the MSM might shy off until after the election, and then all we need is a woodward and berstein with connections to a disgruntled FBI guy like mark felt (deep throat) to lead them to the details.

How do we know stonetear is indeed Combetta?

hate to say it but it looks like fake shit.

What purpose would there be for
>VIP's (VERY VIP)

Like literally what purpose? Why not just say email addresses?

>Like literally what purpose?
To puff himself up.

This guy was obviously in way over his head, but he was too caught up into being "important" to actually care about being competent.

1. reddit has proof that stonetear deleted all those old posts THIS MORNING after the redditor found the connection. that does not prove anything, necessarily.

2. from reddit: No it is 100% without a doubt proven. That post had all the info and it was extremely damning.

For instance, he posted pictures of his his Pontiac Aztec on the account, and Paul has the same vehicle. They had it Google mapped to his house and everything.

He also had a post about losing his dog that he had posted to the subreddit for the city he lives in.

There was a post he mentioned his job for the government.

There was a post that he signed off as "-Paul".
the thread: reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53h8vk/evidence_of_hillarys_it_guy_paul_combetta_asking/

>Thinking this will do shit

They'll just say this doesnt prove intent and ignore it

Like the shills they are

>Reddit
Off yourself.

I saw the post this morning before he deleted it. It's definitely real, and the post was from over two years ago. Use of the screen name stonetear by him appears to go back to the early 2000s, tied to his full, real name.

>he was too caught up into being "important" to actually care about being competent.

You've just described 90% of every Government employee in IT over 50, 50% over 40. I shit you not.

>gubmint is corrupt and full of liars

what else is new? nothing happening

>>Reddit
>Off yourself.

I agree that reddit sucks, but a redditor found this connection just today or yesterday, and soon thereafter Stonetear deleted all these old posts.

If this blows up, reddit gets the credit.

Fuck off, this is huge.

He was a private enterprise employee, he worked for Platte River Networks, which eventually hosted the server at the behest of the clintons.

Does the retard not realize it looks even more incriminating to delete the account knowing shit is already archived?

He's fucked.

It was a panic reaction I guess, some people have suggested that if he lied about his role/knowledge in the affair that it could either nullify his deal for immunity with the Feds, or perhaps he's afraid of being another name on the Clinton death list if he doesn't do what he can to try to discredit it.

>Does the retard not realize it looks even more incriminating to delete the account knowing shit is already archived?

This is the result of full blown panic.

If it was just DOJ leaning on him, he as the Immunity Agreement, and life is good. There's got to be some other outside forces telling him some really really scary things.

O-oh, someone's getting suicided next week...

Hey Faggots,
My name is Paul, and I hate every single one of you.
All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking thru reddit archives. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any place saved emails? I mean, I guess it’s fun doxxing people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.
This is even worse than forwarding classified emails off of the state.gov domain to a private domain.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect.
I was [CONTENT REDACTED].
What servers do you manage, other than “lord kek praise me or someother bullshit”?
I also get straight A’s, and have a VERY VIP client(She just instructed me to delete EVERYTHING; Shit was SO cash).
You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves (like I'm deeply contemplating myself). Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my client

It's potentially very bad for him, it suggests he may have modified the emails to either list someone else or remove Hillary from email chains en masse. That being said, Combetta already told the feds that he deleted the emails on HRC campaign request even though he knew there was a request to keep all such emails by the House Committee on Benghazi and after they were trying to obtain them (and occurred just days after a subpoena was issued by that committee).

bump

Unless she gets into office, in which case it all disappears

>Unless she gets into office, in which case it all disappears
That's going to take some mighty big cheating at the polls.

Oh, wait, we're talking about the DNC and Clintons. Oh shit!!!

Immunity or not,
the more evidence compiled the better our odds
Ignore shills
Keep digging

For you

Bump
>hoping for frog god digits

>>hoping for frog god digits
That's not how you digit. This is...

Kek has blessed this thread

>We did it reddit!

99.9% of the credit goes to "Citizen Journalist" Katica.

Katica sent out a 5-screenshot tweet with ALL the smoking gun info: twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672

This is her job. Let's give credit where credit is due: to an independent journalist who broke a huge story.

Sources: theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/19/discovery-2014-reddit-archive-platte-river-networks-paul-combetta-oh-shit-guy-requesting-tech-help-to-strip-vips-emails/

and

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-reddit-users-find-proof-hillarys-company-researching-delete-emails-without-trace/

Wow I never thought about this solution before...

its not brute force power they wield,

long before this email scandal, it was well known that Clinton's were running a makeshift spy agency they had setup in their days at the white house.

Bluementhal was one of their assets. She knows so much shit about people in DC along with her deep rolodex, who's going to do anything to her?

lets assume she were indicted from her emails, she would've been acquitted by one of the 50 federal judges she's got in her pocket.

gis.vgsi.com/narragansettri/Parcel.aspx?pid=11583

And there is this

>No one reporting this
>Thread dying

Lel told you this would go nowhere.

>ask help on reddit

Same as asking dating tips in /mlp/

Comey is not doing shit! The nigger's bought and paid for.

truthfeed.com/corrupt-hsbc-global-bank-exec-arressted-links-to-hillary-james-comey-and-loretta-lynch/12683/

If Hillary gets justice it isn't coming from the FBI or the DOJ. Wait and see what kind of pardons Obama hands out after the elections.

PAUL COMBETTA IF YOU ARE READING THIS: the best thing you can do for yourself is just spill ALL the beans as publicly as possible. That way none of the people you're protecting will have any incentive left to get rid of you or shut you up, because it will already be too late.

bump

Don't underestimate a person's need to feel self-important and big league. It's literally how a massive chunk of criminals get caught. Otherwise you wouldn't have all those news stories about how 'Criminal Arrested After Bragging On Facebook'.

>If Hillary gets justice it isn't coming from the FBI or the DOJ.
This, it's up to domestic terrorists now.

>This, it's up to domestic terrorists now.
We call those Patriots...

>when Paul Combetta dies after a botched mugging

can someone post the evidence its hillary's IT guy? i missed that and dont see it in OPs pics of this thread

He used the same username across the internet. Same password too, apparently. Even wrote bdsm fiction with the main character having his name.

bump for muh patriotism

>tfw he commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head with 3 bullets from a distance of 5 feet and disposes of the gun after dying

I thought he was dead?

Already threads on this

literally nothing just pol autists roleplaying FBI again

Kek. This shit happens and Hillary's cronies think nobody notices. Sad thing is media won't cover it. Only ones who speak of it is a bunch of cuck redditors and neckbeard Cred Forums users.

& I have dain bramage

>VERY VIP

More like VERY RIP

You have to understand that Hillary is a criminal defense mastermind
She has a huge firewall of patsies that will be taken down way before her
And she understands that the change of a few words in testimony absolves her from direct involvement
This is going to take her campaign down big time, but this cunt gets away with everything
She has half the fkn world paid off

hows the CTR pay?

>Very VIP
>That tfw

Who is this "reddit" guy?