Ive given up on women. Im not rich, im not good looking, but i do have a big heart...

Ive given up on women. Im not rich, im not good looking, but i do have a big heart, and i would love to have a girlfriend to hold and kiss, and cuddle. But whenever i ask a woman out they have this look on their, like they've seen a dead body. i need love.

should i go full mgtow or kill myself? any other guys finding dating impossible?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Devote 100% of your time to 2d, you should be fine.

>Milky girl
so hawt
eeeehhhhhhhhh
spaloosh

I feel like im to early for the robot sex revolution

Great, more dumb sluts for us then.

Was just watching filipinos + white men on Youtube. You should date one of them. Find the hottest one and marry her- she won't fuck you over if you can provide and should cook good food.

>but i do have a big heart
I believe the term is "enlarged heart"

An enlarged heart (cardiomegaly) may have various causes. But it's usually the result of high blood pressure (hypertension) or coronary artery disease. An enlarged heart may not pump blood effectively, resulting in congestive heart failure. Cardiomegaly may improve over time.

get money

all problems will disappear

screenshot it into your heart

My advice take it or leave it
try a few things first before you kys
(If you haven't done these things already)
>try to get in shape so you have a nice physique. Wear nice stylish clothes. Appearance is super important to chicks
>Do NOT chase them or give them much attention. Even better if you actually have hobbies that make you not care that much about them (you can care about them later when they actually deserve it - like once she's proven that she is loving and loyal)
>Everything you've been taught about women re: sex, what attracts them is wrong.
>Focus on being traditionally masculine - being a leader, being RELAXED, unflappable. Don't look like you're trying too hard.
All this helped me
If you really are ugly and don't have that much going for you, lower you standards otherwise you'll die alone.
Just accept what is. Be patient. Don't force anything with girls. This often requires super discipline. See it as a challenge. Something that will make your masculine power stronger.
(I'm not saying it is easy by any stretch)
The world isn't really against you. There are tons of girls who will never get the alphas and will decide that they are happy with a nice bloke.

First of all, a man is not needy, especially with relationships, just lower your standards and build a strong character and personality. You can also get /fit/ it may boost your confidence which is really important

>Just accept what is. Be patient. Don't force anything with girls
This so much. I could've achieved a lot if I knew this earlier.

lel xd upboated

All of this. Im an oldfag now, got a fat missus but she loves me and I'm comfy as fuck.

>full mgtow or kill myself
Or make yourself attractive. All valid choices

Mate anyone can find a gf if they try hard enough, I've got a few odd looking mates and they have all found girlfriends.

Never too late either my friend Ali only lost his virginty the other week and he's 23 and only 5,2.

>Im not rich, im not good looking
fix these things, then stop being a beta faggot and find a wife who will raise your babies while you work.

> i would love to have a girlfriend to hold and kiss, and cuddle.

Maybe cut down on the estrogen promoting chemicals.

You're a fucking little bitch kiddo.
Girls aren't that fucking deep, if you revolve your life around getting pussy you're not gonna get SHIT. Improve upon yourself, stop going on Cred Forums, stop being a fucking autist in public, workout, learn to cook, and dress in more than graphic tees and you'll be fine.

While cliche, for every woman there is probably 5+ men after her. You chasing her is something she is very used to.
I stumbled upon it by accident because I am an oblivious fuck. I was hanging around one woman who I really wasn't particularly interested in. So I never went out of my way to be with her. Turns out, that was enough to peak her interest.

Women find traditional masculine behavior attractive. Be confident, generally don't give a damn (they pay attention when you do), be slow to anger.
Randomly be spontaneous. I'll wear a hawiian shirt and suddenly 20 female coworkers wonder if im making a statement.

Just live your life for yourself OP.

These days you are better off living like a potted plant. Putting romantic relationships at the back of your mind does help.

I can't hold a decent conversation with anyone for more than 5 minutes without them delving into nonsensical garbage. It's not just women, most of our society has become infested with irrelevant garbage.

>My friend Ali
Fuck off towelnigger.

It's short for Alister mate

Easier said than done.

>teeth
Dentist is going to cost $50,000 to fix my teeth
>skinny
No woman wants a man skinner than her
>just lift
I have and I am better offfrom doing it but just dont have the mass. Cant bulk up no matter how hard I try.

Im a good person, like to help out people, but that doesn't appeal to anyone. I have money, but you can buy a hooker, you cant buy love. Plenty of hobbies and practical skills.

Women have retardly strict standards. Can be everything they want but if you smoke or listen to music they dont like, any one little thing, theyll cut and run and keep looking for a better guy.

>Couldn't bulk up no matter how hard I try

You clearly weren't trying hard enough then faggot

>this is autism

Oh and
>try online dating

All of them are fat, have a pack of kids, or unstable. Plus, chat a bit, hit it off well, exchange pics and they just stop replying.

Im not fat, burnt to a crisp, have facial tattoos or anything weird. Just balding and have some crooked teeth. Not loke I shiw my teeth or bald spot in pics or try to hide it either.

3,000 calories a day. I dont have ebt so I cant just sit on my ass and eat cheetos and tacos all day. I have to work so nigs and spics and islamic state migrants can live in luxury.

>I'll wear a hawiian shirt and suddenly 20 female coworkers wonder if im making a statement.
yeah that youre a greasy fucking Jimmy Buffet fan you fucking nigger piece of shit kill yourself on an island

Show us a pic lad

last night i went to a night club and by god i can always get a woman in to dance but then they always find a way to brush me off for no reason what so ever and even tried her best to hit a nerve by saying the most bitchiest things

horrible creatures and they have no souls what so ever so fuck them.

flesh light is probably the only way you wont kill yourself, just buy enough time till we get our robot women.

>im not good looking

Then go after women who are just as ugly as you. There are plenty of ugly and fat women who are kind and have a big heart! Hot chicks have plenty of hot men to choose from, so just abandon the idea that they will settle for anything less.

You should exercise, get a job, have an interest outside of dating.
If you're self-sufficient and take care of yourself, you're well on your way

>can't bulk
Ok, you fucking skinny little faggot, you might have been too busy self-fellating to notice, but you live in America, the country that invented the milkshake, the bacon cheeseburger, and the deep-fried Oreo. If you can't gain mass you should see a doctor, because there's a solid chance you actually have something very, very wrong with you. But don't come around here claiming "lol I tried".

Take the time to improve yourself just find a way. Then acquire money and you will bang all the shelias you need

>tfw girl invited me to this event this week
>tfw she's probably into me but I don't reciprocate
Should I go or not, Cred Forums? There will be tons of girls there

>but i do have a big heart
>abloo abloo im gonna kill myself what a harsh world women dont fuck me :^(

lmao what a fucking faggot

the world peace status quo was a mistake

This is a beta male kids

?

>Not getting easy pussy

>>this is autism

and this isn't?

I'm gonna have to direct you to Leddit right now.
Leddit's Red Pill Page will teach you the basics of not being a friend-zoned beta faggot.
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Go to /fit/, get /fit/

Go to /fa/ get /fa/

Do these things, and you will increase your sexual market value.

After that, finding a qt 3.14 gf will be no problem- but when you do get one, it is crucial that you study and adhere to Chataeu Heartiste's 16 Comandments of Poon:

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

You're welcome.

Just be an alcoholic. I'm gonna shoot myself once my health completely fails from drinking myself to death. Fuck the world, it's not worth getting worked up over.

>im not good looking

Get /fit/. Women will forgive whatever you lack in facial prettiness if you've got a good bod.

>Show us a pic lad
Did this a while ago on Cred Forums. I know this was really fucking stupid and I was wasted af. But I'm still suprised about all the positive feedback.
Apparently I'm between 7and8/10.

Helped a little desu.

Anyone else feel like they cant love a non virgin girl? I hate the thought of being compared

>i would love to have a girlfriend to hold and kiss, and cuddle
Maybe the problem is that you're a faggot

I did not read your post, please give more cow girl.

I know this will sound like a tired meme but keep trying to date. You can (I won't say will) find someone.

I gave up for a few years, then jumped back into the dating world and really slogged through awful relationships and poor date choices.

Then I found my gf. Intelligent, pretty, sweet, virgin, and shares the same values as me.

Now we're talking about marriage and building a life together. I'm hardly ever on Cred Forums at all anymore.

If I'd have given up, I don't think I'd have ever met her.

So while it may seem like things suck, there might be a girl out there waiting for you.

> they do not fuck everyone's brain

wtf

im fit as fuck and im 300lbs. I can lift 350 and im shaped like a fucking mack truck. Start ignoring girls and they come to you.

oh and I'm rich but never tell a chick that. I hire "10" hookers every so often and parade them around town.

More girls interested...
be creative and dont give a shit.

I'm doing the same, but instead of hoping my health gets worse, I'm hoping to finally have the balls one day to swallow that pack of sleeping pills next to me.

Cheers.

This.

OP you have a common problem. You're too desperate to find an ideal partner to kiss, love, cuddle, be loyal, etc. You have to realize a harsh red pill, that women aren't perfect creatures. They're manipulative cunts at worst, average and dull at best. You aren't going to find someone like that if you have pussy on the mind 24/7.

Improve your life. Lift, read books, find a hobby. Do shit you like to do and eventually some dumb bitch will find her way into your life when you're not so accommodating to them. Stop the desperation shit and don't make finding a loving girl your priority, it doesn't exist and it's not worth the effort.

find a qt and rebuild her into a bimbo 10. she'll be yours forever. (maybe, till her true self comes out)

Go mgtow but don't call yourself mgtow.

Go gay if you can.

Women were a mistake.

>passive-aggressive faggot
>if it makes me think for a second it's pathological

true words of wisdom

They do exist though. Believe it or not you can improve yourself and find a loving girl.

The thing is OP, you're aiming for tens, but you're probably like a three yourself. Aim for threes.

lmao

/thread

not OP, but your post gives me hope t.bh

>girl

Improve yourself, git fit, git a good haircut, nice shirts, change pubs and clubs. Git out there and find yourself a nice man. You're too good for women.
>disregard this post if you're mudslime or coon

This. Also remember it is totally oaky to be frustrated sometimes. Just don't pull yourself out of the game totally

The problem with online dating seem to stem from a few major issues.

Women are raised to think they deserve everything for nothing and will wait till the perfect man arrives at their door. This means if you aren't well off, handsome, smart, and funny, you have a slim to no chance.

Due to women having a much easier time of gaining mates there are much less online. These online dating sights are like a pack of wild dogs fighting for the few meats that arent rotten. That being said the average and the below average man will not get their share or anything at all as even the rotten meat feels like the pack leaders should be the only ones eating them. Another issue is that even average girls don't even see the lower tier males because they get so many each day. They will only respond to the best of the best.

3. Everything is on the male to engage, interact, and maintain. Many times if you begin conversation you get no responses back or the ones you get are limited. Even if you share interests the numbers on female to male messages is incredibly small.

The funniest thing is I recently was listening through the AM stations and found some love show. They were talking about how hard it is for women on dating sites because many men are just swiping right the whole time just to maximize the chance of anyone caring. They explain how painful it is when a girl gets a swipe from an alpha and they don't message her. She won't engage but she expects him to and they were saying this is causing depression in women. Again no one cares if the same thing is happening to a male.

But hey, maybe I am just jaded as I have only have had two girlfriends in life and both ended poorly for me. Still a 25 year old virgin who even though has a good office job and I would say above average looking I am still alone.

Dating scene won't change until women are owned by their fathers to be given away by their fathers when their fathers find a good male for them.

Trying to just be more alpha is a zero sum game and I as far as I'm concerned alphas are just agents for women.

The fact that human males are in general stronger and taller than women (sexual dimorphism) indicates that there must have been times in human evolution where having harems must have been common for successful men.

If only the most successful in terms of appearance and wealth/status would breed that would also explain the wage gap to a certain degree.

Since men must have been better than most of their consexuals in needed skills in order to gain status, the result is more and more capable men in future generations, whereas women could develop no matter if skilled or not.

The result is also that humans would have never made it out of the tribal era.

Betas, made society, and with that, betas made the "regressive" sexual market that saw any working beta as capable of getting a mate versus the harem route.

Women, and alphas to a slightly lesser extent, undermine that.

realize that love is a lie told to you by media, and be 100% content with video games and anime or western comic books if you prefer. i would also recommend the DMT flash. if you keep thirsting after whores then you'll constantly rubberband. you have to 100% be satisfied with your MGTOW lifestyle for it to work. good luck

Whores mate. The modern woman is of fuck all use otherwise, much better to rent than buy. The best part is not having to pretend you give a shit about them or listen to their retarded opinions.

If you want companionship then get some male friends or a dog.

This is actually very good advice. It's the only way to get a girl with good personality AND good looks. Get a 6-7/10 qt with a humble, meek, feminine personality, and guide her fashion sense and encourage her to join you at the gym, and you can end up with a 9-10/10.

I like this post.

>should i go full mgtow or kill myself?

Why on earth would you go full mgtow just because you aren't getting laid?

Just don't focus on women and sex at all. Focus on what you like to do. As you grow as a person, you'll find that pussy lands in your lap without any effort on your part.

And since you were willing to go mgtow to begin with, even if you don't get pussy, you'll have enjoyed other aspects of life.

it's fucking retarded. look at you reading a post online and typing "oohhhh good ideaaa maatteee" when you try it in real life you'll see fuck all