IT'S HAPPENING!!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!!
>IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Immigration offices around the country are pushing through U.S. Citizenship before the election so they can vote!!!
>GF Works for immigration office and has been leaking me info
>mfw it's real

us-immigration.com/blog/increase-in-citizenship-applications-before-2016-presidential-election
>U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is receiving more naturalization applications than ever from many who want to vote soon after they become U.S. citizens

washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-candidacy-sparking-a-surge-in-citizenship-voter-applications/2016/05/11/33808f34-177a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html
>Trump’s candidacy sparking ‘a surge’ in citizenship, voter applications

Back story:

These stories are only telling half the story! My GF works in an immigration office and told me that a few months ago two shady government employees told the office workers to pencil whip the applications and accept everyone that applies for citizenship WITHOUT BEING VETTED. Even if they fail the vetting process they are NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE(go back to the home country)!

This is being directed from the top, the immigrants only study a 100 question form and have to answer 5 random questions and only have to get 3 right to be given citizenship now!!

This INCLUDED Syrians, Afgan, and Somalian refugees etc.

Example: There are Somalian Refugees at the immigration office that are deranged, violent and make weekly threats to the office. Although, they do not get citizenship they are not allowed to leave, they just sit in government funded houses and get weekly checks. Even though they break the law, are violent and make threats. They are just left to ROAM AROUND until they explode! (Like the refugee in Minnesota)

Many of the Arabic Men go straight to the the clubs and molest, hit on and grope girls at the night clubs, but I haven't found a single news story about it in my state news.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Rifles/BI.aspx?ca=5000019
wnd.com/2016/04/u-s-imports-1-2-of-somalias-muslims/#91dz4RvVDuxbbkgG.99
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell this people to man up and stop this madness, fuck Obongo, block those niggers.

>My GF works in an immigration office and told me that a few months ago two shady government employees told the office workers to pencil whip the applications and accept everyone that applies for citizenship WITHOUT BEING VETTED. Even if they fail the vetting process they are NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE(go back to the home country)!

That means if i come to US now i get citizenship for free?

Yes, according to my GF they decreased the application time from over a year to only 4 MONTHS or less!!!!

don't democucks do this before every election?

Does this bitch have no fucking limits to her depravity?

"Get in here refugees, if you vote for Clinton you can be an AMERICAN!"

You know, fuck the consequences of letting in hundreds of thousands of refugees and the cost of having all these uneducated, unskilled leeches on society hanging around and needing gibsmedats to survive, creating more crime and devaluing property.

But hey, what does Hillary and her crew care? She will be well insulated from any of that in her comfy white house. She is really looking out for the little guy.

When will some /r9k/ faggot go full brevik on a dept. Of economic security office?

I mean , it's packed to the brim with trash every weekday ?
You could get a crazy kill count and remove a lot of pieces of shit that get hand outs just for being here.

it would be quite a bloodbath

Unfortunately robots are straight up retarded and go for stupid ass targets

Are you a brown pile of beans or do you live Sharia law more than your wife's son?
Then yes

Yes. Everytime. And they somehow get them housed in areas that voted republican.

This difference is that these are almost excursively from Somalia and Arab states.
>Why is the government fast tracking the worst people?!

>Get US citizenship
>apply for welfare
>Live in macedonia
hmmmm, i think we are onto something here.

Bullshit, my dad is a permanent Icelandic resident and has lived here since 1965. He payed his taxes all his working life. They stole his pension from him. Now he cant even get medicaid, lives in my apartment (which he is ashamed of), and has been battling the USCIS for almost 11 fucking years now to get citizenship. I guess if his name was "Pedro", or "Ahmed" and not "Evanson" it would speed the process up.

Pic related. My pops.

Neat. Time to become american!

If you're a "refugee" or claim to be one you get right in, in less then 4 months.

There is even a convicted pedophile refugee that has been in the USA for over a year on the government dime.

gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Rifles/BI.aspx?ca=5000019

get them while you can bros
im stoked because i just started a new job today. my first purchase other than clothes will be a rifle

Can I claim to be a political refugee or something?

That's what they do. There is almost no checking now. You just claim refugee status and you're on the fast track.

No, I mean I'm not brown and don't beleive islam, and that can be a deal-breaker. Is claiming to be oppressed by Putin enough?

How do I get citizenship in order to vote trump?

>And they somehow get them housed in areas that voted republican.
Because doing otherwise is a wasted vote?

King Nigger needs to be hanged for this.

say you're gay, dummy

Exactly. Voting districts. They're wanting to cause another financial crisis with the housing market as well. They can take more money for bailouts and reclaim the houses and sell them again and again.

I suppose I could rub gravy browning on my skin and grow my beard out a bit. Then I could go in, promise to vote for Hillary, get my new citizenship, vote for Trump and enjoy life.

All day every day people talking shit about the USA on this board. Hear that they can become a US citizen and this happens
What did they mean by this?

U.S. opens doors to 1.2% of Somalia's Muslim population
Read more at wnd.com/2016/04/u-s-imports-1-2-of-somalias-muslims/#91dz4RvVDuxbbkgG.99

WTF IS GONG ON

Gee I wonder

Yep definitely too white

Over 800 immigrants MISTAKENLY granted citizenship!

At least you all know it wasnt a mistake

Same shit happens in Canada. The major metros are a fucking United Nations of shit. Check out the RCMP most wanted page (I'll find the link), it's a smorgasbord of diversity and tolerance. Guess which group is underrepresented based on population (hint: it's not Asians).

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted

>Sharia Law
>do you live
no

THEY WONT ALLOW TRUMP TO WIN

DEMOCRATS HAVE DECIDED DEMOCRACY IS NO LONGER NEEDED

treason?

ayy lmao

>tfw Dave Chappelle blew all his money on crack

This guy is a meme.

You funny guy! I kill you last...

Shieeet it's the black guy in the wheelchair from Oz.

Augustus was based

Yeah Oz was a good show. A little too much anal rape for my tastes, but good nonetheless.

Jokes on them.. I red pilled my cutie Cameroonian GF who already dis likes American Blacks(As do most africans).. Shes voting trump

Oh (you).

because of their rich and diverse culture of course. Just look how well it works over here, we went from fascism to "yeah everyone is twenty genders" in not even a hundred years.

Not enough to matter.