NO. FUCKING. WAY

NO. FUCKING. WAY.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/vermont-poll-reuters-high-confidence-trump-wins-green-mountain-state/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fj0HKjb1jm8
youtube.com/watch?v=wYwjFCWJLM8
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Revenge of the Bernouts

>When Bernie blows it so hard his state votes Trump

The last poll in May had Clinton 20 points ahead

California would go blue before Vermont

feels amazing

It's almost October you Aussie piece of shit

#PAINTITRED
#PARTYLIKEIT'S1984

>Vermont red but New Hampshire blue
This makes no sense.

whites are going Trump
that's beautiful.

Bernie BTFO.

It is here in America, but it's opposite in Australia.

You don't really know much about Vermont. Sure they're hippy liberals, but they're liberals in the original sense, too. They have some of the least strict laws on everything from motorcycle helmets to guns.

Cali on the other hand is the epicenter of this triggered safe space apocalypse going on right now.

They need to maintain the false narrative that there will be a 51/49 split like in previous elections.
>THEY'RE TIED IN BATTLEGROUND STATES, GOY!

They don't want you to know how far ahead Trump is right now.

All logic is pointing to a Trump landslide where he basically wins every state but California and Minnesota.
That's assuming there's no rigging of course.

wtf I love frog girls now

I'm willing to call bullshit here, but if as says, Clinton held a 20-point lead here in May, it shows how much Trump is winning by overall if Vermont is even remotely close.

Realistically, Trump needs to win FL, OH, NC, IA, NV and CO. If Trump wants to be the one doing the raping, he can go for NH, ME, MI, WI or NM. I don't see him winning any more.

BERNIE HUMILIATED FOR ALL ETERNITY

>Kikebart
>Trump wins every poll

>CNN/BBC/Cucknews
>Hillary wins every poll

I'm from four months in the future, don't worry guys, Trump Wins and Hillary is going on trial for things relating to the Clinton Foundation. All is well. Bill went crazy or something and has been keeping out of the public eye.

>Kikebart
>Trump wins every pol
It's a Reuters/Ipsos poll

Isn't it like March in Australia now?

Trump landslide incoming

Vermonter here. Some points:

1. Outside of "big" population centers in the state, there are strong conservative currents likely to prefer Trump over Clinton.

2. Plenty of Bern-Outs are still going to write him in.

3. Plenty of SJW progressives will vote third party as protest votes.

4. Plenty of people just won't vote.

Literally anything could happen in this state this election. It all depends on how many non-Trumpers vote third party, write-in Bernie, or just stay home.

Omfg this, I live in los angles and go to school at csun, where the chalkening happened, a week after I bought a trump 2016 sticker and got dogged by everyone, it's cool though cause they just look and say stupid shot, I've yet got somebody to actually confront me.

vermont is one of THE most libcuck states. If Trump wins there (which I doubt) it's only because all the berniebros were pissed off and protest-voted for trump

>all non MSM predicting a Trump landslide
>and he didn't even debate Hillary yet

Plus with Johnson taking away key Bernie supporters from Hillary, I don't see any scenario in which Trump gets under 60% of the popular vote.

We might actually see the 1984 Reagan tier landslide of our lifetime.
What a time to be alive.

wtf i love bernie now

confirmed trump wins CA

>breitbart
>trump's propaganda headquarters

What's the surprise here?
VT is red outside 2 cities and the reason Trump is winning everywhere is because Bernouts hate Her and aren't voting.

Johnston is gonna be toast within weeks, he already fucked up again and said no one was hurt in the NYC bombing.

Why doesn't Trump come out and say he will make dude weed legal in the US?

All he needs to do to is say he cares about letting people make their own decisions, its gone on long enough etc. He could literally flip 90% of the blue states.

>>and he didn't even debate Hillary yet
I swear if the first debate goes poorly then Trump has to be controlled opposition. He has to be. He can EASILY win it by playing Presidential Trump like he has been these last few weeks, which has given him this huge boost in the polls.

This. Don't make the mistake of getting too confident.

He says he will leave it up to the states.

he... he can maybe do it?

Trump victory song?
youtube.com/watch?v=fj0HKjb1jm8

Is Reuter's also in Trump's pocket?

Based on Canada's experience that translated to

>legalizing prescription heroin
>legalizing blowing your dog

No thanks.

I have no idea, ask an Aussie. Their time is weird because it's backwards, plus counterclockwise, so it gets confusing.

So long as our yankbros get out there on election day and do there bit, maybe he can do it, yes.

Johnson is just a protest vote. People don't care about his gaffes.

He's going to suck up like 60% of Bernie supporters because they think they're totally "fighting the system, man."
Trump will get 30%, and maybe if Hillary is lucky she gets 10%.

Clinton also had a double digit nation wide lead at that time, which is now at +0.9.

Marijuana is a fringe issue. It would not look good on Trump to bring it up, it just looks unprofessional.

No that makes total sense, I was in Vermont last week and noticed everyone owns a pickup with Bernie and trump stickers on them but I saw no Hillary. NH has gone full hipster lately

early spring, so I suppose it is *like* March in Australia now.

Be cause he does have actual convictions.

he is strongly anti-drug and anti-alcohol. His older brother who he idolized had serious alcohol problems and died in 1981.
Trump has essentially been straight edge ever since, even autistically so.

Donald is actually quite sentimental.

I want to touch it

That might piss off police, and remember the largest police union recently endorsed him

Original liberals would vote Trump.

If anyone can be president, it doesn't mean "rich people aren't allowed to be president because muh feels"

Do you faggots even know what Reuters is

Exactly.
The only way he should/would mention it is to relay his belief on a state's ability to do whatever they chose with minimal interference from the federal government.

His strategy will be the same as in the GOP debates.

The media portrayed him as being a loose cannon, but he had a very calculated method.
The strategy is simple. Sit back, relax and let everyone else destroy her.

His strategy with Hillary will be laid back, relaxed and let her implode and have an anger tantrum. Basically to just expose her as being insane.

Any raping would also include PA
source: am PAfag

It has more to do with the fact that there is going to be a huge turnout for Phil Scott and a lot of those voters will also vote for Trump. Still, I'd eat my hat if Trump wins Vermont's 3 massive electoral votes.

*destroy each other

This, I got friends who work in tech who desperately want to move to Portsmouth, NH. Portsmouth is the center of the infection, and its spreading.

According to yesterday's polling, Trump is closer behind in Minnesota than Pennsylvania. I'm not falling for the 'PA will go red, t. PAfag' meme again, I did in 2012.

Of course there will be rigging. Why the fuck do you think they want to make it sound so close in the first place? Rigging won't save them from a landslide so they need to set the stage for an even race now.

There's gotta be some policy issue he can OK to secure victory.

Maybe free college?

No bro, he's going to be hyper offensive, he's going to Jeb her out.

Look at his performances against Jeb and Rand and you will see how he will treat her. He will answer his questions like cool Grandpa but he will shut her down and push her buttons, be sarcastic, make faces, etc etc.

All he has to do is make her lose her cool and she is out of the race.

Free college is dumb

Get fucked Hillary

Bernie Sanders for the fucking win

I don't see how Hillary wasn't more humiliated

>Campaigning on economic stability and getting Americans back to work
>Lol, free college, guise.

You're a retard.

Not sure if we need to deposit 0.02 into your account or not.

>the chalkening
Good times. Almost wish I went to one of those shitty liberal colleges.

Almost....

>breitbart

Mittens was unlikeable. I could have voted for him but didn't. And for trying to stump Trump, he didn't deserve to win anyway.

Because Bernie has been peddling his naked ass for the Clinton campaign for months now begging his voters to vote for Hillary.

They are now voting against Bernie's wishes in his home state.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! Sad!

>We might actually see the 1984 Reagan tier landslide of our lifetime.

I think Trump has a chance of winning, but I highly doubt it's going to be a 1984 Reagan tier landslide. Flipping big democrat stronghold states like California, New York, and Massachusetts doesn't seem likely. Demographics have changed significantly since 1984 and Hispanics tend to vote for the democrats. There is a good chance of a Brexit tier election outcome in my opinion mostly due to people disgusted with Hillary deciding to either not vote at all, or vote 3rd party instead.

Bernie made a token appearance in one of Hillary's campaigns, just as a formality. Bernie knows full well how hard his supporters hated Hillary, and if he really wanted them to vote for Hillary, he would have done a lot more than just give a short speech about her

He goes from tv appereance to tv appereance to shill for her. She's either got him in her pocket now or he was never anti-establishment to begin with.

>Marijuana is a fringe issue. It would not look good on Trump to bring it up, it just looks unprofessional.

I agree.

>defending Bernie's honor
>being this much of a delusional cuck

>there was a time where in Britbongland, Sanders was known as the American Corbyn
>Corbyn backs remain but doesn't give two shits about it
>Remain loses
>Sanders backs Clinton but doesn't give two shits about it
>

BASED COMMIES

>Bernie gets revenge in the end.

Does this make him less of a cuck? Does he have to be caught laughing to get credit?

I live in Kittery, it's right next to Portsmouth. Portsmouth is a really great little town but holy fuck the leftist infestation there is unreal

>Does this make him less of a cuck?
Not at all.

>Maybe free college?

NO. Absolutely not. And who's going to pay for "muh free college" ?

>We might actually see the 1984 Reagan tier landslide of our lifetime.

So the 1984 Reagan election then? Or are you a fucking child?

youtube.com/watch?v=wYwjFCWJLM8

I would love to see Trump win Massachusetts and New Jersey and Washington

Free College does not make sense at all.

NYer here. not a fucking chance in hell of Trump winning here, unfortunately.

I mean, if a Republican were to win here, he'd be the one, and there is a very strong support for him here, but we are in no way the majority even so. There's just too many cucked people.

source? ( i wanna watch it for the comedy value )

no idea bro

The rent there is insane too, it's approaching San Francisco levels of stupid, all because of the hipster trust fund cunts who think it's such a cute/hip town.

To see the source i'm sure you can find similar by typing "interracial cuckold cum eater sucking".

>Kikebart
>Trump wins every poll
You don't read source much do you?

Reuters polls are shite. They sample about 100 people for these.

It's March in Austrailia, dipshit.

You mean Jews and blacks

>Dude, I'm so badass because I was born before you were.

Teach me how to be cool like you.

>not being an old man who hangs around with teens

Free college devalues everything.

New England is fairly liberal socially, but outside of the big cities, people are largely conservative leaning.

I could absolutely see a social moderate like Trump doing extremely well in New England, especially against Hillary.

Here's the likelihood of each New England state flipping blue, from most likely to least likely: New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, Massachusetts.

t. Lifelong Bostonian

I feel like what you're saying is 100% true of the older generation, but (((education and media))) have ensured that the young uns are just as soft and stupid as the ones that come out of San Mateo.

This election really is our last hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc

kek wills it

>Full House
WITNESSED