Jews in Hungary Upset that they arent given special commemoration privilege

Jews do not like it that Hungary commemorates all of the dead in WWII.

Not just Jews.

A lot of non-Jews were killed by the (((Communists))) who took over Hungary, since Hungary was left vulnerable from the war.

Amazing, huh, that the (((Communists))) have no honor?

youtube.com/watch?v=PgZygoWHWgY

Other urls found in this thread:

ramzpaul.com/2016/09/do-white-lives-matter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The OP video was another really good video by RAMZPAUL.

The pic was from his website, also. The OP pic is the legit monument. But Jews were butthurt. So they made .their own mockery monument (shown in the RAMZPAUL video and on his web page, below).

ramzpaul.com/2016/09/do-white-lives-matter.html

And since this pic is funny, here it is.

Niggers are at war with Whites at the behest of the Jews.

Shouldn't we have a memorial for whites harmed by both groups?

>Jews do not like it that Hungary commemorates all of the dead in WWII.

[citation needed]

WATCH THIS PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4

>4 hour youtube documentary about how the holocaust never happened

lol

>talking about refuting books

The whole 4 hours is spent refuting books of jews that were used as witnesses in the trials of nazi's.

my image is about actual historians refuting the claims of a neo-nazi revisionist claims about the holocaust never happening

youre video is about some random guy doing it.

Anyone has the ability to read a book and the transcripts of the Nazi trials. You don't have to be a "historian" to do so. You are committing an appeal to authority fallacy. Nice try though. If you watched the first couple minutes you would know that it has nothing to do with Zyklon. He focuses on the camps that didn't use Zyklon that were responsible for one third of the alleged deaths.

>You don't have to be a "historian" to do so.

it does help when you are trying to disprove claims. Especially if you have a really strong confirmation bias, like hating jews and/or being a nazi sympathizer. No actual historian subscribes to these views

>You are committing an appeal to authority fallacy

and you are committing the "fallacy fallacy"

>still posting about a zyklon camp

Are you retarded? Or can you not read?

Im directly addressing your points.

>No actual historian subscribes to these views

Oh and btw this is a no true Scotsman fallacy

No you aren't I just said the video is about the camps that didn't use Zyklon. You keep posting blue walls and another guy talking about Auschwitz. Things that have nothing to do with the video.

>stating a fact is a fallacy

again, you are comitting the fallacy fallacy. I get you are new here, but just naming fallacies isnt an argument.

>guy 1: "2+2=6"
>guy 2: "2+2=4, you idiot"
>guy 1: "ad hom! this means I am right and 2+2=6!"

>You keep posting blue walls and another guy talking about Auschwitz.

I addressed your point of actual real solid historical knowledge being needed to try and disprove history, and the clear case of an extreme confirmation bias in the form of anti-jewish/pro-nazi views.

>and you are committing the "fallacy fallacy"
no he isn't. he elaborated both on your fallacy and why it is wrong. fallacy fallacy is calling something a fallacy and running away

>guy 1: "zyklon was impossible because he wasn't an egineer!"
>guy 2: "appeal to authority fallacy. also he didn't even focus on zyklon"
>guy 1: "fallacy fallacy! this means I am right and zyklon was impossible!"

>fallacy fallacy is calling something a fallacy and running away

which is what hes doing. He just calling out a fallacy without even addressing my point about needing a real solid historical understanding and the factoring in of a severe confirmation bias.

not what happened at all.

again, it does help when you are trying to disprove claims. Especially if you have a really strong confirmation bias, like hating jews and/or being a nazi sympathizer. No actual historian subscribes to these views

I am convinced you are retarded with zero reading comprehension. You claimed to be right because people with degrees said so. People with degrees are not infallible. This is the first fallacy. The second one is when you said "no actual historians" believe in revisionism. You are saying that it is impossible to be a revisionist and a historian at the same time. You are having a conversation with yourself about Zyklon. Nobody else is even talking about it. You claim to refute points but you are talking about camps that aren't part of the video I originally posted.

>. You claimed to be right because people with degrees said so. People with degrees are not infallible.

and you claimed to be right because a random guy on youtube said so. At least I have people with some actual knowledge on my side, are you actually trying to make a "what do historians know about history" argument? So stop being such an angry hypocritical drama queen about it.

>You are having a conversation with yourself about Zyklon

No, you are the one who keeps bringing that up because you refuse to even acknowledge my point about confirmation bias and a need to actually have a good understanding of a historical event before you even attempt to claim "no, this is what really happend"

so once again, , it does help (being a historian) when you are trying to disprove claims. Especially if you have a really strong confirmation bias, like hating jews and/or being a nazi sympathizer. No actual historian subscribes to these views