Truest statement ever:

Truest statement ever:
In heaven, the engineers are German, the chefs are French, the Police are British, the lovers are Italian, and everything is organized by the Swiss.

In hell, the engineers are French, the chefs are British, the police are German, the lovers are Swiss, and everything is organized by the Italians.

>le british are bad cooks meme

>making fun of British food
> tfw Mac and cheese is a fine delicacy in your country

It is to the poor.

i'd rather have a meal in london than in paris honestly

>i'd rather have a meal in london than in paris honestly

A fan of the old kebab, are you?

what is so great about english police and what is so bad about german police?

Mac n cheese is fuckin delicious u communist cockholster. maybe we should pull off your northern border

to ze konzentrations kamp wiz you

>tfw Mac and cheese is a fine delicacy in your country
Used to work at a catering company that catered to CEO's of certain company's. (samsung, apple, a few celebrities.)
Can confirm that we made some bomb ass mac n cheese for some of these people. It didn't look like your picture though. It had like 3 types of Gouda and two local cheeses with cherry tomatoes and spinach. It was aptly named: Mob Boss Mac N Cheese.

But yes, gourmet mac n cheese is a thing.

>gourmet mac n cheese
dude it is macaroni with cheese that can be delicious but never gourmet

>tfw I had a skillet of fine mac and cheese at a brewery for dinner Saturday night
What a comfy meal, even got my drunken normie friends to yell "Hitler had some good ideas" at pedestrians on our way home.

I'd rather have an Italian chef than a French one.

>>le british are bad cooks meme
cook better and we wont say you're bad at it.

WHOA UR CRAZY MAN

Gourmet
Adj
of or characteristic of a gourmet, especially in involving or purporting to involve high-quality or exotic ingredients and skilled preparation

Anything can be gourmet retard

Are Swiss people really bad in bed?
Didn't know that was a thing desu

English police= high trust police that will give you the human benefit of the doubt

German police=best you down ask questions later

I thought the lovers were French and the cooks were Italian.

Dagos are sometimes attractive but mostly they are hairy, greasy fucks.

in Heaven, Earth is flat
in Hell, America is in charge of telling the Truth.

never been to england so i will trust you on that but the german police has so far as i have seen always been nice
i even manged to laugh with some officers who caught me urinating against some important statue in the city square

We have as many michelin starred restaurants as the US yet a tiny fraction of population. Judging byyour Kitchen nightmares the US can't cook for shit. Chef mike...

why were you pissing on an important statue you goddamn degenerate