Hi Cred Forums. I'm a 30 year old Muslim girl from Iraq. I enjoy sewing, video games, and drinking tea...

Hi Cred Forums. I'm a 30 year old Muslim girl from Iraq. I enjoy sewing, video games, and drinking tea. I was wondering what you folk think of my religion and culture?

Neither of them have no place in a civilized society. I don't hate you or wish anything bad upon you, but I don't want the things you represent in my country.

Tits or gtfo

Islam is a detriment to Western Civilization.
Sorry, that was wrong of me. I made a mistake.
Islam is a detriment to civilization.

Shut up an post a picture of your vagina filled with white man's cum.

when do you mix with non-muslims, would you admit your social life doen't invole mixing with the general public

>Mexican intellectual

> I'm a 30 year old Muslim girl from Iraq.
Do you give head?

Stop shoving your religion down people's throats with bombs, fake nun dresses and stupid diet recipes

You have a conservative culture that recognizes the importance of observing nature's distinction between the two genders, something your hobbies tell us you have embraced. What's even better, though, is that you come from a people whose ancestors founded civilization in places like Ur, Babylon, and Nineveh.

You are far unlike the Mexican trash who live only for pleasure, the drug trade, and prostitution.

if you go adventuring in wow do you have to have a male relative go with you?

TITS AND TIMESTAMP

a-and feet!

Please never reproduce.

What part of Iraq u from honey

Learn from this man, faggots
only acceptable response

This.

No girl advantage for you, you have to post your tits for any special treatment.

>thinking your gender gives you preferential treatment
kek. I don't like Islam and tea's disgusting, but so long as you don't define yourself by the religion you adhere to, I don't really care.
what video games do you like?

Awwwwwww Mexican babby's first Shitpost, Cuuuuute...

Hi Cred Forums. I'm a 30 year old White manbaby from America. I enjoy watching My Little Pony, being a furry, and removing kebab. I was wondering what you folk think of my deus vulting with y'all?

(1 post by this ID)

>Iraq
>Mexican flag
>1 post by this ID
right then

This. Post your brown tits.

so productive and progressive america

Islam is a totalitarian cult designed to wage war, treat women like property, and spread like cancer until it oppresses and represses 100% of populations

It must reform, they do not CARE if YOU want to coexist, get it??

/thread

>i don't know how Cred Forums flags work: the thread

Shitskins don't have a culture, you only have islam which is the worst thing ever invented. Mohammed was a paedophile and a murderer, and all muslims need to be gassed.

>I'm a 30 year old Muslim girl from Iraq.
That means your old used goods
>I was wondering what you folk think of my religion and culture?
No es bueno

Post tits
or gtfo

Are you me?

>Iraq
>Mexico
choose one

Khyl.

I am a sunni, are you a shia? If so you should be beheaded.

>Pisslam
>religion
>culture

Uhhhh

Latino islam is a combination of cancers even THC and B17 cant fix.

>30
>girl
Yeah, no. Tits or GTFO.

Your death cult eschews human reason and rationality in favour of barbaric practices, pointless ritualism and mind-poisoning principles.

Every moslem should give up their faith, or be confined to their hellholes to die

tits or gtfo inshallah

if it's women only immigration then it's fine by me.

I wanna move to Finland. How cuck'd is the area around Kemi? I feel like most immigrants (western or otherwise) stay further south.

>30 year old Muslim girl

I've never met a 30 year old person who would introduce themselves as boy or girl.

>1 post by this ID

Tits or gtfo

/thread