So do you think he's a Baptist or a Presbyterian? Catholic maybe?

So do you think he's a Baptist or a Presbyterian? Catholic maybe?

My money's on Methodist. Can't trust Methodists.

Protestant clearly, they're NOT human.

Fuck off user, clearly the rampant Islamophobia made him do this.

Definitely muslims

youre a mental midget if you think there a difference between jewish based religions

Yeah. Because Catholics are committing atrocity after atrocity all over the world, every day.

Suck a fat dick, Fedora.

Oh yes, I remember the latest atrocities at the hands of the Lileshall Choral Society.

Prob a daoist.

Westboro Baptist

You know, instead of riding on the religion thing, maybe we should start attributing it to race. I am becoming increasingly convinced that sandniggers are genetically inclined to violence. Similar to niggers, who lack long term planning skills, sandniggers lack impulse control and empathy.

Jehovah Witness.

I mean, he went to the streets to spread his religion, but to failed to convert anyone.

Judging by his beard....I'd say a hatless Amish person. He just has a tan. You can tell he does alot of old farming work....my god look at those shoulders. The only gains got from heavy wood choppin' and cousin' fuckin'.

#Notallamish

He is a satanist, only satan could drive a man to do such evil acts. Or he is an Athiest, they thonk life is pointless.

>not knowing about Westboro Baptist Church, the greatest threat to the United States

racist! how can you say that?

white christian cis male

Why did they poorly photoshop his unibrow out?

Russian Orthodox from Georgia 2bh.

I see scientologist on this picture.

Anglican. Definitely Anglican.