USA USA USA

USA USA USA

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/investigations/NYC-Possible-Lead-Man-Seen-Surveillance-Video-Chelsea-Bomb-Blast--393911431.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k. keep me posted

kek, my friend lives there

he dead

HES THE SHOOTER

What's Shillary up to that this is intended to distract us from?

>sage

How did this happen, New Jersey has some of the strictest gun control in USA

nbcnewyork.com/investigations/NYC-Possible-Lead-Man-Seen-Surveillance-Video-Chelsea-Bomb-Blast--393911431.html

>Ahmad Rahami, a naturalized 28-year-old native of Afghanistan, was taken into custody after a gun battle with police in Linden, New Jersey, a senior law enforcement official said.

Get him! GET HIM NOW!

Oh and if you could sweetie, impeach Obama and vote in Trump

> Thank you!

shadilay.

Shadilay

> New Jersey has some of the strictest gun control in USA
The same reason gun control in the US never works. You drive an hour or two west and buy what you need in good ol' Pennsyltucky

Every day.

Yes, because people living outside of linden can hear them yelling. Seems legit.

Lmao there are soooo many douchebag Muslims around Paterson and Elizabeth. NJTRANSIT is going to get hit probably. It's only a matter of time.

I can't into comprehension.

>be american
>get stabbed, shot and blown up

yeah but we got Chick-Fil-A so it's pretty much a wash

Pol was right again.

Anyone here agree with what Clinton said? -- that terrorists are wanting to make immigration an issue so they can increase homogeneity in the world and reduce diversity, so talking about restricting Islamic immigration is exactly what the terrorists want. Trump is helping the terrorists by talking about this before we know the full story about motives.

Terrorists want the US to hate all Muslims. Trump is being played by the terrorists. A more patriotic standpoint would be to treat it as a law and order issue and otherwise to preserve religious freedom in America. This seems like the more properly conservative position, whereas liberals are always obsessing about identity politics.

WAS HE WHITE?

Ayyy, white as snow, lmao.

Clinton is 100% right.

The terrorists want you to hate them.
If you hate the terrorists and restrict them from coming to your country they win.
Trump has no idea.

man, this is really low effort. I mean, I am glad you guys are paid for this, but still...

shit

Now I know what I'm getting for lunch. If you're being paid then job well done friend.

It doesn't even fucking matter the guy is clearly working for soros inc. to create a diversion from what went down in Syria. The POS will probably live comfortabley in a prison cell and get free education in jail.

A FUCKING LEAF

Religion of peace get

Why are you tinfoil fucks still going on about hurr durr this is a false flag for Syria. Americans dont give a shit about Syria. You could make headline news, US KILLS 1,000 CIVILIANS IN AIRSTRIKE. And Americans would carry on about their day. But a little bomb goes off in NYC, and everyone goes batshit.

OR 15 minutes to your local shit hole and buy a revolver for 20 bucks.

no way really

Pure coincidence.

No what Islamic terrorists want is to follow the decree written in the Qur'an and will do so regardless of how they are viewed. The more casual Muslims there are the better just like Christians and Jews. The only semi truth that can be said about this situation is that if the casual followers are targeted it would give a little more incentive for them to become non-casual but typically in the situation once you have crossed the line of casual there is no going back. But don't think for a second that the ones that actually follow it as a holy decree can be reasoned with by anything other then a bullet blowing out the back of their brains.

not to be mistaken with some neckbeard athiest view. I myself am Christian but what I mean by casual is I'm not going to stone my son to death because he is stubborn.