Since when did it become acceptable for women to dress like this? This isn't even a night club out fit...

Since when did it become acceptable for women to dress like this? This isn't even a night club out fit, I'll see at least a dozen girls today look like this around campus

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States#/media/File:Number_in_Poverty_and_Poverty_Rate_1959_to_2011._United_States..PNG
politics.ubc.ca/fileadmin/user_upload/poli_sci/Faculty/cutler/GenderDifferences.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you gay? just stare at their tits and ass and if they're ok with it fuck them too.

goddamn you sound like a fat faggot

what are you, gay?

I dunno, only whores dress like that here.

Stop being a whiney bitch.

Your greatgranpa bitched about women wearing pants and called it degenerate.

Quit being a faggot and enjoy the view

Burger media turns any woman into hoes, blame (((them)))

You's a gay or somethings?

Hey, Mom says its time for your Ensure, grampy.

t. ahmed

end of society

Any girl that dresses like a whore automatically gets put into the i'm trying to fuck her but nothing else category. I don't agree with it either but atleast it lets me know which ones not to waste my time on.

I've posted about it on here before and you're always gonna get the respondes le yoga pants are great XD and calling you muhammad. It's even became acceptable on here.

propriety, modesty, propriety, social values: all lost

Do this and if they get offended just start repeating "ALLAHU ACKBAR!"

It's the ultimately trump card against SJW ideologies.

double propriety unintentional

Look at it from the bright sight.
You get to see which girls are whores worth only for pumps and dumps and fit only as cum rags, and who might not be whores.

t. kissless virgins with unrealistic demands

le excessive conservatism meme
fuck you faggots, try living in a place where women are all covered up.
It's not as fun as you think it is.

Who the fuck cares how someone dresses, plenty of guys in summer walk around topless. It's behaviour you should be concerned about, not someone's freedom to dress however they want.

And protip: if you think the girls dressed like that are the slutty ones you have a bad time coming. It's the "homely" "girl next door" sort of girl who really manages to get through fucking miles of dicks. The dressy ones are getting visual attention because they aren't being dicked sideways.

It was never acceptable. That style of dress isn't appropriate unless they're advertising prostitution services.

>inb4 what are you gay?
>inb4 t. Achmed

t. Swede

There really is no bright side, in the past that wasn't necessary because most girls were fine people. Today to find a modest, conservative and honestly kind gal is a really hard task. One that can be accomplished for sure, but a hard one.

Things will be fine again eventually, tho.

Society has never been wholesome. That is a meme.

There have always been 1 group of people being whiney little cunts about everything, something has always been degenerate to someone.

Do these women bother you? Dont date them, dont marry them.

Yea sssssooooo shameful. Omg does she even go to church? what is she thinking. Listen user, you just sit this one out...im going to go over there right now and give her a piece of my mind. This case of beer in my hands is just something I picked up on the way for my own home...its not to take over to them and try and get them tipsy so I can take advantage of them. I wouldn't do that. And these magnum condoms on the case arent for me either...its for a contraception give away were doing in the ghetto...ya ya...ya rhey need to learn contraception you know? Oh and this goPro is totally not for me to film myself fucking them in the first person viewpoint. I would never ever do that. This is merely for my bike video later on after I talk some sense i to these girls. I better get over there now and show them what a man really appreciates in a woman. Dont worry user stay behind and I will take care of this situation. Just stay here okay.

>unrealistic demands
You do know that people dressed modestly for most of Western history, right?

That one in the front is gonna plump up fast.

If you write off every girl who isnt wearing a cardigan and loose jeans as immodest you are going to end up lonely or with someone with some physical defect. People dress like that now, just as wearing skirts to the knee was once suspect.

In my experience the biggest slags are always the most modestly and laid back dressers, they don't give a fuck because they can get dick any time they want but just acting so cool and down to earth.

You're complaining?

you guys WANT sluts to not let you know they're sluts until it's too late?

>(((media)))

Modesty is relative you spaz.

So naive, so pure...

And the tits will get even fatter. Stop being so low test.

And they still do.

>Since when did it become acceptable for women to dress like this? This isn't even a night club out fit, I'll see at least a dozen girls today look like this around campus

Can you fuck off you retarded mudslime virgin ?

If you don't like it, don't look at them.

Well, from what i remember Cred Forums is a christian board and it says that woman should dress conservatively. I couldn't care less what someone wears, but if you find the woman in the pic good looking you're no less than a negro.

t. ahmed

For most of the time women in Europe wore only dresses, god damn it. No one's asking them to cover there toes.

This board is weird, sometimes you can post this and everyone will agree with you and give good arguments like the way in which sexual liberation ruined the nuclear family which has brought all kinds of problems ranging from economic ones to white people having less children and even people being less happy (married conservative women with kids are the happier ones, studies show). So I don't know what's the deal. I think at night there are less edgy kids here.

>I'll see at least a dozen girls today look like this around campus

>Expecting good, modest women at college

POO

Women dressing like this

>"stop looking at me"

> Cred Forums is a christian board

Overwhelming athiest libertarian, just currently with a nationalistic authoritarian stance to oppose the rising authoritarian left, but still not christian

The day video games took the attention of the average male. Bitches got to do something to attract the attention that fuels their life

Only if you're ugly m8. Otherwise they smile back.

If saying that gives you inner peace, go ahead say it.

>ranging from economic ones
You are delusional if you believe that standards of living were higher before the sexual liberation.

These threads are the ultimate proof that most people on Cred Forums never leave their basements. If you believe that every girl who wears shorts is a slut who fucks 2 different guys per week then you are beyond salvation.

There isn't a single girl who doesn't wear shorts in summer. Not a single one.

Oprah Winfrey has fat tits but I do not want to see them. Big tits are awesome but there is a limit bro.
It will be funny when she complains about not finding a decent man once she turns 29 and is fat and used up though.

>overwhelming athiest libertard
>just currently Nationalist
>just

Use the archive threads if you want to go back to 2012, lad.

Look at the way that faggots on pol will rush to defend this, sharing thousands of photos a day of all variety of sluts, including "redpilled" "conservative" "trump girl" style sluts, and try to defend their attire as either not too slutty, or who cares if it's slutty. Then you idiots wonder why you can never find qt virgins, because you're literally obsessed with worshiping skanks like all of the other kike-slaves.

Shh mate don't rock the boat. Every girl with her neck out is a whore and we'll all find magic pixie dream girls just by looking for the girl wearing glasses and a ankle length dress.

People have been "degenerate" since adam and eve tasted the apple.

In some ages it was more documented than others.
The sluts now just seen more common because women arent coddled and treated like children as much as they used to be

>libertarian, just with an anti libertarian slant
Lol

Blame the media.

We want instant sex and gratification now. No one wants to work for it. Sluts are celebrated and conservative girls mocked.

Don't buy into it, good luck with that. Guys think with our dicks. We just want more and more pussy. Nigger pussy, mudslime pussy, curry pussy, chink pussy. Its all pussy.

And we won't breed either. We will waste our years chasing all the vag we can while the more "traditional' cultures/races/religions will beat us.

It starts when they are young. We have to turn the tide. If you have a daughter, or a younger sister, protect them. How? I don't know.

Those girls make my dick hard, and they know it. But thry disgust me. Thry need to all be raped by potent white seed. Raped and impregnated.

But that won't work either.

Its the Jews ov course, but its the parents and the schools allowing it to continue.

I want my traditional girl. I want the girl who hasn't sucked and fucked a hundred different cocks. I want a conservative girl I can fall in love with. My dick does not fall in love. My heart and brain do.

All I can say Polack's, don't judge a girl by her appearance. Don't chase these skanky sexy sluts.

Chase the normal lookin girls. Give them the attention and commit to them. Fall in love with them and make them fall in love with you.

Makeup washes off. Inner beauty stays forever.

Go to a nursing home, point out the hot ones.

Looks don't matter.

Befriend a fat chick. Fat girls are gross, guys too. But once the fat is shed and the facial definition returns, they really aren't that ugly anymore.

Don't be so shallow. Date below what you think your level is.

Plan a life with her. Or him polack girls.

Don't be a part of the machine. Love needs to come back.

Have children with the girl you love. Find the girl you want to spend your life with.

Fight for her, fight for us, fight for our future.

Do it for you children. Follow my advice please, have kids. Don't let our nations turn to dust.

> t. a woman that doesn't wear shorts period because why would I want a bunch of strangers staring at my bare thighs?

you're a delusional kike slave, congrats

>Since when did it become acceptable for women to dress like this?

Since before you were born.

Currently she isn't anywhere near a limit though. Plus get in there when she's hot, then if she gets too fat just get her to lose weight. There is literally no excuse.

>women reflect a society
Lol no.

Wank bank folder just got one file higher. Make wank banks great again

I've been here since 13, its changed a lot, for the better even but i can guarantee that if the mainstream was more right wing this board wouldnt be so strictly authoritarian nationalist.

I found a qt virgin, but I don't mind the eye candy here. Every girl can't be a qt virgin unfortunately.

You seem pretty retarded and scared
I will ignore all of your nonsense.

Probably didn't phrase it right, but the idea is that a libertarian society would be nice, but its clear that half the human species isn't up to the task so we'll conquer and eliminate what needs to be done so that we can eventually have a peaceful free society.

Sorry man, but enough is enough.

Putting everything on the silver plate is not as nearly exciting as being nicely dressed and having your imagination running.

Brah I was not complaining about her appearance. I was just saying she is gonna plump up. Yea dude 8/10 would bang. The blonde is hotter though.

Blonde has a horse face disguised by makeup and dyed hair. Confirmed jewish plant.

If you say so. I married my girl. We have a daughter. I'm raising her better than OPs girls.

I'll be a part of the solution.

I'll fight.

My ancestors are smiling at me. Can you say the same Imperial?

>mfw found a a great christian conservative girl who would make an excellent mother
>mfw married her and have been married 5 years
>mfw we haven't been able to further the white race due to fertility issues and it kills me on the inside

Right. But successful societies find a way to harness this impulse constructively.

Those that don't, crumble.

I did a second look and yea you are right. I was just distracted by her tits popping out. Even her tits are tiny and being pushed up by a bra. Still would bang her though.

And you're complaining because?

Ever fucked a virgin? Its overrated.

Ive done 3 in my life and they were all really lays. Boring af, complained about pain the whole time.

Give me a certified preusedâ„¢ qt any day

>thinking wages weren't higher, jobs easier to get and that it wasn't necessary to have two wages per household in the past in America
wew

>There isn't a single girl who doesn't wear shorts
No one is even talking about the shorts. They are bad, and there are modest clothes to wear during summer that people ignore in order to not think that their girlfriends showing their butts to everyone doesn't make em cucks. But it's how tight they, the cleavage they show and how sexualized they are where is the problem.

If you can't find a girl that doesn't enjoy showing a piece of her tits and ass then stop projecting and thinking everyone is as beta as you and can't, retard.

Said this already: the sex-depraved whores are always the modestly dressed "girl next door types", whether that's because they dont feel the need for superficial attention due to the cock they get all the time, because they almost dont want attention because of an inner shame of being sluts or finally because convincing guys they are "cool" and "not disgusting sluts" is exactly what helps them sleep with fucking everybody i don't know.

But the point is that every girl i know who is well past 50 comes across modest, mousy and cool. Often the girl who is out there is compensating or knows her value so doesnt put it out.

Really bad*

>Don't buy into it, good luck with that. Guys think with our dicks. We just want more and more pussy. Nigger pussy, mudslime pussy, curry pussy, chink pussy. Its all pussy.

I think he is more speaking about the aspect of them being suitable wives and having the ability to properly nurture children. Not the fact that they are aesthetically pleasing to my cock.

Don't worry, not everyone can be a tit detective, but i have the experience.

You are part of the problem

Eat some Taco Bell and eat gnc mega men vitamins. You will be pregnant soon my friend. I did that and it boosted my sperm count from 40M to 200M in 3 weeks. Also got my wife pregnant

Stop being a faggot then.

Both of you start exercising, work out, stop eating garbage, eat natural foods. Dont drink the tapwater.

Fuck her like crazy anonbro. Don't stop till she's filled with come to the eyeballs.

Further our fucking race. Do your fucking part.

If 1 billion niggers with their garbage genes can breed, so can you. Now get off the fucking internet and go fuck your wife faggot

>not having the patience to meld that virgin into everything you'd want in a sexual partner

You're part of the fucking problem m8

>Implying the 60's weren''t Kike Central already.
You have to go way back, leafy leaf.

Sorry bro. I hope you figure it out so you can enjoy having 5 kids. Having a big family is fucking awesome. I grew up in one and am going to do the same with my future conservative wife.

I agree

She's clearly on the pill without telling you because tyrone doesn't want to get her pregnant when he fucks her at work.

Well grandpa, I recommend you start researching pop culture starting from the late 60s. You have a lot of work to do.

Well I remember seeing girls wearing shorts and tank tops in the 70's so I'm going to go ahead and assume that they've been dressing that way since long before you've been around, and your whole monocle-popping pearl-clutching shrieking act is your version of shorts and small tops, but unlike the girls some of which live in hot climates, there's no utilitarian reason for your fashion at all.

tl;dr: op is sjw

FUCK YEAH SEX LMAO TITS

I didn't care that she didn't know what she was doing when it came to sex, I love her.

Then you're a degenerate, kill yourself, seriously we don't need twisted, dysfunctional, Satanic people like you with no character or morals or value, people like you are destroying the white race.

No cucks allowed

I had long lasting relationship with 2 of the 3. They didnt work out like most relationships in high school and college.

There is no "problem" you faggots just need to get out more

This.

Quit complaining faggot. Are you a Muslim or something?

there's no reason to be upset

Well done germoney, well done. I've been together with one of your women, taught her about Rome, about italian traditions and culture, taught her how to use a bidet. A lot of hard work, it was like educating a monkey sometimes, but it was rewarding nonetheless.

One year later i find out about her getting preggo with a turkish subhuman when she was 16, gave the kid in adoption, kid tried to make contact with her. And since the expression "my wife's son" is not as funny as it sounds like on the internet, i ditched her on the spot and married a nice italian girl instead.
Words to the wise

Thats rich coming from sweeden

>muh dick
Found the nigger

>muh degeneracy

t. r9k khv

Outside of a photo shoot that wasn't common wear. Even in the 60's. You also could slut shame them back in the 60's.

It might be hipsterism or 'born at the wrong time' but I wish that we still had pre-1950s fashion trends. Women can wear men's clothes or men's styled clothes too if they like but today's stuff is shit. It's like walking through crowds of perpetual children.

What does the taco bell do and I'm taking a zinc supplement, what else is in the mega men vitamins?

Good pointers.

Thanks man, that's what I'm hoping for. I want at least 3 kids.

Not in the slightest and she's actually more racist than I am. She doesn't find niggers attractive in the slightest.

> no reason to be upset
> white people are being out bred at horror movie rates
> minorities literally always genocide white people if they feel they have the numbers
> meanwhile kikes are manipulating us into soiling our own purity
> said kikes are probably plotting the deaths of every last one of us as we speak

HOW CAN I NOT BE UPSET?!

That is commendable and good for everyone.
#imwithyou

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States#/media/File:Number_in_Poverty_and_Poverty_Rate_1959_to_2011._United_States..PNG

Percentages of poverty were much higher before the sexual revolution, ever since women started working and 2 salaries entered the household life standards have been much higher.

Just search it ffs, you can't possibly be retarded enough to believe that people were richer back in the day. Crime rates were higher, poverty was higher , death was higher.

>if you can't find a girl that doesn't enjoy showing a piece of here tits and ass.

There is no such girl, in greece at least. I've never seen an attractive and modest girl. If a girl has good legs, she will show them.

This is how the market works, she has to compete and be more attractive in order for guys to approach her.

>
Not in the slightest and she's actually more racist than I am. She doesn't find niggers attractive in the slightest.

Well that's even worse then that she lets herself get fucked by them just because they're powerful and large but she doesn't find them attractive.

I don't even care about it being 'degenerate' it's just dull and boring. Tanktop and shorts, bra and mini-skirt. Just fucking dull. It's not even erotic anymore.

Girls in summer dressed are 100 times hotter

Why do you complain, faggot?

Go to Saudi Arabia if you don't like it you faggot

The US is fucked.

>ayy, I can see their ass and tits
You're no better than the people you call niggers.

> This

There is plenty of shit nowadays and we need to usurp the leftist infiltrators in our media, academic institutions and government that are betraying us, europe and white people. BUT female liberation wasn't one of the bad things, it massively alleviates poverty and helps 50% of the population live a better life.

That said all feminism since the 80s is absolute shit and is destructive.

dude, it's ok to be concerned but you don't need to tell me to kill myself for looking at girls. I have white kids so I'm doing my part. How many do you have?

I used to have that dress, rode up in the back every second, constantly had to try to keep my ass covered. These piece of shit designerkikes make shit like this to indoctrinate us.

>when did it become acceptable for
Mind your own business.

People will dress like that, it just swings. You keep dressing more sexily, then it's boring so people dress like that and so it continues. Fashion is just about keeping it new, its a waste of time but it isnt degenerate. SJWs today love wearing 1950s sort covered dresses.

Two, and it doesn't fucking matter dude!!!! I'm obviously fucking around but at the same time I MEAN EVERYTHING IM SAYING and I'm totally serious when I say that we will never be a truly happy, peaceful people until we get rid of kike cultural marxist indoctrination and poisoning that resides in our souls. You should know in your own heart what is right or wrong, the fact that you don't is troubling.

It's not designed for transvestites

Check the (((nose))) on the blonde

objective in the civilized world which is all that matters

>t. degenerate tranny

its a product you want to buy

have you ever sold a product in your life? you should learn a thing or two about marketing

I hope you're a female and not some tranny. But I'm sure there has to be a dress that doesn't do that?

I find it hot and modest desu

kk slut slaves

interesting perspective

you can move to a country where sharia is the law, if you have a problem with this. you are probably already circumcised, so you'd fit perfectly.

Women naturally lean towards Communist societies , giving them liberation is the beginning of the end because they're wired inefficiently and need to be dominated (ruled) by men

See Angela Merkel

Since atheism became popular

i mean you're right about the indoctrination. I guess I'm just not in an angry caps-lock kind of mood. I just picked up my daughter from preschool and she's the most advanced reader in her class (all white class, all white town) so I'm in a really good mood.

You cant control 7 billion people on this Earth, you cant make geniuses out of retards, you cant be concerned with 'girls around the campus'.
Only thing you can do is worry about yourself, and have friends who also worry about themselves. These sluts are terminally ill. It is not your job to bail them out. They will get killed by drug dealing lowlife trash or disease or some shit, but my point is that you dont have to give a shit.

This is a mistake of Cred Forums. Wanting a global or even a state wide area.. listen, you simply cant have that from day one. Rome wasnt built in a day, and even Nazi Germany had degenerates.
All you can do is worry about yourself, and your close friends. That's it. Not every person out there around campus or wherever can be redpilled.

If anything, this shit works in our favor, you can just put all these people on a list much easier and have a better life by knowing who to avoid.

Once a man not having a beard was considered an embarrassment and improper, nowadays id rather be clean shaven than a bearded hipster twat voting in more immigrants and occupying wallstreet.

Civilization and society is based on behaviour and principles, not appearance. A girl can dress however she wants, whether she is a slut is the important issue and the two really don't relate.

>he's never been to a country that has beaches

its time you stop humping the deer in the woodlands, oldtimer

this country has been fucked ever since Bill Clinton lowered our moral standards.

There isn't that's the really fucked up thing. I mean you can try shopping around for certain styles but there are no actual sundresses or "short dresses" that aren't cut short enough for the ass to hang out. For example, I was just buying a dress the other day (I'm using it as a "flowy" shirt with jeans instead, it's far too short), I was hoping it would be long enough so I grabbed one small and one medium. I compared the skirt length and they were exactly the same! the only size difference was in the bust so I guess they expect the medium sized girls to fit into dresses as short as a small-sized girls dress is supposed to be. When you're a woman shopping and trying to dress yourself with these things in mind it becomes extremely obvious that kikes are trying to subvert and degenerate women.

this fucking site

>Overwhelming athiest libertarian,
No, those are just the vocal minority. They are the faggots of Cred Forums.

i'd say they're more coddled and treated like children than they've ever been

The nigger mentality, ladies and gents

Come on dude, you have a daughter and you're talking about "enjoying sluts". If you want to raise a daughter with strong values and character, you need to be an authentically good man for her.

And also, I only go caps-lock so the kikes know that I know and I'm pissed.

don't let your kids watch TV, it's as simple as that. keep the blacks and white trash neighbor kids away. and probably enroll them in a private school.

Maybe, but then the two female prime ministers we've had are the most right leaning and powerful. Women in general lean one way but it isn't some certainty. Anyway their leftism would work in a world composed of civilized white people, its their naivety in the real world that ruins it. And i think that's caused by leftist media and government doing its best to keep them uninformed, if they were allowed to see the parasitism of the left and islam/africa i imagine their votes would change quickly. The problem is that women are more susceptible to social influence and media influence, which is controlled by those who hate the west.

Yep this.

Fucking Bill Clinton did more damage to this country than he's ever been blamed for.

>moral decay
>spic immigrants
>welfare gibsmedats
>housing bubble

If his wife is elected, mark my fucking words, this country will never recover.

After WWII, though degeneration started earlier then that, not sure were to place exact beginning? French revolution, late 19c, WWI?

> t. not a good enough parent to be a strong influence than tv

>A girl can dress however she wants, whether she is a slut is the important issue and the two really don't relate.
is she dress like a whore there is a big chance she is one. and fuck off with your "i dont give a fuck" attitude you hipster fag.

your teeth, erectile function and bladder control:

all lost

>female liberation
That's just in name, such a thing never happened. To put women in the workforce (which makes em less happier, and less prone to marriage and children) and giving em the right to vote (which gave us leftist policies, gibmedats and unlimited nonwhite immigration) certainly wasn't a good thing.

Than get a longer one? Summer dresses are good during days with no wind.

Pic related ?

Also please tell me you're a girl and not a dude role playing, I'd feel like a fag

You should walk outside of the mosque sometimes.

Ahmed trying to excuse women not showing skin.

Why on earth would you wear a dress like that if you don't intend to show your ass and underwear to the public? Are women stupid?

uh yes women follow whatever customs rule the land

all i see are two cute girls

some of the "guys" on here need to head to a retirement home without internet access, or join a monastery

Haha your daughter is a slut and there is nothing you can do about it so glad I don't have kids

Maaaan, these chicks will get FAT AS FUCK when they get to 27, maybe even before.

I care about things that matter, namely behaviour. I don't give a shit if a girl shows her stomach if she acts in a virginal way and is kind and intelligent.

The two don't correspond either. The girls who are the biggest sluts dress "homely", the girls dressing for attention aren't the ones getting dicked until they're disabled. Don't fall for the trap of that "so cool" girl next door routine.

You ether control your dick or your dick controls you. Don't blame anyone else for your own lack of control.

Bro I'm enjoying random pics on Cred Forums. It's a far cry from anything else, and frankly it's not men haven't always oggled women since forever. I wouldn't oggle women in public or encourage her to be a slut.

You need to chill out a tad. I agree with you on the indoctrination. But you can't pretend men don't like seeing pretty girls.

t. ATO or Sig Chi brah

Since the dawn of civilization, and before.

Times when women have had to cover their bodies have been the anomalies. Through the vast majority of human history women have had some skin exposed.

>Women naturally lean towards Communist societies

{citation needed}

No girl uses the word kike.

Fuck off you tranny.

that's brazilian genetics, m8

People often say this sort of thing, but in my experience most of the chicks who are going to be fat are already fat in college, and the ones who aren't fat in college usually don't get fat later in life.

Yeah I mean, it's not as if I didn't sexually enjoy seeing dat ass in the street, because that's nature. That doesn't mean that I would prefer one thousand times to see a modest girl that knows how to dress, and that that's what I want for my daughters and for society.

It's to know what is correct what's important, not to avoid having an erection because of seeing some slut, that's silly.

Go the the middle east if you want women to be covered from head to toe, you gay nigger

>Even in the 60's.

I think you are forgetting how degenerate the late 60s were.

there's nothing good on television anyway

80% of the content is literally written by jews

Women do vote left a lot more and love the gibsmedats. You can look at the polls and the way that government has gotten bigger to know that. Also single mothers are the ones that are more prone to vote left, as they replace their husband with the State.

Pic related is the only thing you can find, but that's a hundred dollar dress, not something that I can afford or would want to spend so much money on. For the average Jolene you can't find properly fitting clothes in Target or at the mall where clothes are affordable. Obviously this can be explained by "less material/cheaper material = cheaper dress". I don't wear dresses at all anymore, my husband has brought up some interesting points and I've realized that dresses, like most clothes, are just designed to make your body look attractive in whatever way and that really just comes down to wanting people to look at you and feel attraction for you, which is immodest in my opinion.

Because I was in high school and wanted people to like me and think I was pretty. This is the case for most young women. This is why kikes subvert us so easily.

>And they still do

politics.ubc.ca/fileadmin/user_upload/poli_sci/Faculty/cutler/GenderDifferences.pdf

childbirth fucks with women's metabolism

some small breasted thin women became thicc with huge tits after

It's not about forgetting, it's about being able to shame sluts without retribution.

When men lost all honor

Nah, that's women genetics.

You should find some good content and show it to them, replacing the TV. But of course, other kind of activities and hobbies are better and you should focus more on those. Like sports, art, and else.

this may be empirically true, but voting left doesn't mean something to the extent of bringing in a communist regime

Sorry but I just have a higher standard for these things I guess. My husband tells me that he isn't attracted to other women and I don't find myself attracted to anyone but him. In Ancient Germanic tribes, people hated promiscuity and valued deep, pure connections which in my opinion are completely sullied by immoral, selfish, superficial thoughts like yours.

Fuck off kike!

Women wanting men to look at them is good and natural. Women wanting to look at their asses and tits in public is what's wrong. Men too should like to dress fine and like girls looking at them, that's nice.

You're praying there, more likely is that their breasts shrink again from being larger for pregnancy, so now you have a thin girl with small saggy breasts.

Just go for a big titted, curvy girl in the first place instead of hoping for a miracle. We don't need more scrawny infertile white women anyway, we have a race to save.

Propagation will continue society not end it, fag.

That dress is a good length but the construction looks like a fucking couch cushion. Probably feels like wearing upholstery. 2/10 would not wear

When you were rich and partying on personal yacht was the hip thing to do.
Just like the joyous time of easrly 1920s.

> My husband tells me that he isn't attracted to other women

Hahahahahahaha please please tell me you didn't believe that. If you've been married more than a year i can guarantee he's back to checking out girls left right and centre. If he isn't then its because he's cheating anyway and is already getting his thrills.

He's pretty obviously lying to you. You sound high maintenance and a little spastic.

>It's not about forgetting, it's about being able to shame sluts without retribution.

Good luck with that. Unless you are Amish, your own grandmother probably wore a leopard print miniskirt or hotpants in her youth.

>Women wanting men to look at them is good and natural.

Shut up kike.

As good rightwingers we refer to the left as communists, I think that dude was doing just that. And frankly, if Trump doesn't win things will get a lot worse. Women would be responsible of electing Clinton and that could eventually mean no more guns, which we both can agree is a very leftist policy, the kind that was common during communist regimes.

cmon

overgeneralization is lazy; brings on defective thought

>literally handpicking photo shoots designed to entice men
>this reflects how a normal woman would wear clothes in a decade

I don't know if you are joking but to like to look pretty is natural both for men and women. The sexualization of the clothing is where things get kikey.

This. My nigga.

>t. Husband to big titted polish girl

in the case of my sister in law, she kept the boobs and got moderately thin again

i pop a mild stiffy every time she hugs me at xmas

you heard it here on /pol

>This

Anons forget that teenagers today are having less sex than their parents generation, despite dressing more revealingly. Your mum might have worn a cardigan but she was getting dicked in nightclub toilets.

Not to mention that we should look at earlier decades to find good standards of general morality.

She's probably wearing a mean push up bra, but when its off they're like squashed snakes.

That said it can happen, women's tits can also randomly grow later in life - but just don't bank on it.

>Implying our mums were good.

Our mums were either retarded Generation Xers or Boomers, with both being shit.

>your own grandmother probably wore a leopard print miniskirt or
Nope

>is natural

everything is natural, literally everything, that doesn't make it less degenerate or less of a kike invention

I know, the point is that sexual activity isn't tied to clothes. I don't care if a girl wants to wear a bralet and bum shorts so long as she doesn't put out. I'd much rather that than a daughter who wears a t-shirt but is known for sucking off any willing guy in school.

It's obvious friendo.

Women are evolutionary tuned to always select security over freedom. And this isn't a criticism, it developed our species -- women are naturally hypergamous. They are designed to 'trade up' to increase the safety and access to resources for their genes. A woman being approached by a man with high resources is the sexual market equivalent of a man being approach by a hot chick who wants to fuck. It's very difficult for them to say no.

This is why men increase in sexual market value (career, skills, resources, connections) as they age, and women depreciate like a new car (attractiveness / gene-fitness signals). You may have noticed that the sexual market for men in their 30s is completely different for men in their 20s. A nice car is to a man what makeup or slutty dress is to a woman.

With this in mind, we can look at the influence of women on our Republic after the 19th amendment: women vote almost unanimously for expansion of childcare, education, social welfare, EBT, SNAP, healthcare, etc -- compared to men who are pretty well divided. This is because education, healthcare, food represent areas of risk. Classically, a woman had to exercise discretion so that these things would be provided through a male who wouldn't flake out. Today, the woman simply marries the State, who guarantees these will be provided. Women today don't need to exercise any discretion, because they will be provided for through the redistribution of value. Child support. Alimony. All devices meant to wed the State and protect women from consequences and risk.

In the end, Communism, Socialism, and Basic Income are the ultimate device through which women can detach from their intrinsic dependency on men. Some people think this is great. They're wrong.

>Not dicking your daughter

Gee I suppose you want them to wear full body swimsuits at the beach right.
If bikinis are okay what's wrong with this? Is a little bit of cleavage and comfy shorts for the summer, and not even the kind with her ass hanging out.

this not an actual threat, actual threat is not raising your children properly, woman can dress skimpy and still not be a fucking moron
>muh women so slutty
that's an obstacle only for betas

>you're not attracted to filthy, disgusting whores? What are you, gay?
Commit suicide.

You treat woman just like the free market, if they present themselves as whores to you and you are not looking for anything serious just fuck them, if you want something that fits your needs just go look for someone that does it
Whores will realize that only chads want them to fuck and nothing else, they will die alone and other women will realize that being a whore is not worth it

I thought that the "teens having less sex" thing was because of boi autism and that women were fucking more guys, hypergamy involved. Which would mean that sexual activity would be tied to clothes. The kind of promiscuity and lack of interest in commitment that we see now is unlike anything we've seen in several hundred years.

Also you have to think that there being more sexual activity in the past doesn't mean that people were more promiscuous, to fuck three times a day the same person doesn't make you promiscous and raises the numbers of sexual activity so there's also that.

> not dicking your daughter

Well it's tough for people that are lacking something vital in their souls to understand how pure love can actually be, when you kick the kikes out of your life.

>it's another Cred Forums tries to pretend it's not /r9k/ again episode

Yeah everything is natural, but you know that what I mean is that it's normal and healthy. Girls wanting to look pretty having that as one more of their good characteristics (on top of a good personality and else) to find a nice guy to marry and have children with is not a kike invention, that's silly.

This is so right my fellow white latinamerican.

How old are you? Both my grandmas were born in the 30s and were having kids by the late 50s

>Lithuania

No kidding. In the 1960s she was probably wearing a burlap sack that was dyed black.

Some people are having a shit load of sex but a lot of people are bored of it, its not rebellious and exciting to fuck around. So in general its going down.

Also it still doesn't mean its related to clothes, as i have said before without fail the biggest whores i've known have dressed modestly and act "cool" with a girl next door vibe. You'd never think to look that they are dirty and wanton sluts. The girls who dress for attention want just that, because they don't get their validation from being filled with cocks. Most slutty girls disguise it by dressing like butter wouldnt melt.

hmm, no, they're right up there

same as my wife

Really, normal and healthy? Prove it? Smells to me like complete kike bullshit that people that believe in stupid things like "women are biologically designed to want men with money and status" type beliefs. It's just retarded. Women and men alike have a diving spark in them from God himself. You have the ability to share pure love and connection with people, and that is what women should be focusing on, not looking hot to whatever guy will come up and give her the time of day. Do you not understand that ideas like yours are what fuels all of the degeneracy and slutiness of modern women? Women should learn to feel beautiful without putting effort into it, they shouldn't stand around their mirrors for an hour every morning putting on paint and clothes that look like something a sex-dungeon master would dress is captors in because "its perfectly normal and healthy for girls to want men to be attracted to them". People should focus on less superficial things and they should learn to connect as friends and people rather than as whatever shiny object draws you in over the rest of the shiny objects- so romantic!