Well Cred Forums?

Well Cred Forums?
Inb4 muh brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/20/brexit-crash-pound-living-standards-george-soros
archive.is/UhVua
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((stock market)))
(((investors)))

>Everyday watch Bloomberg
>Everyday jews are saying that markets can't predict the winner
>Suddenly they can

Not suspicious at all

Great argument

>He came looking for an argument

muh brexit
also, elizabeth warren would be shot dead by a "white supremist with pepe tattoo"

>Mongolia

Nice source

literally mong.

>landslide victory
>trump picking up steam
>hillary slowly dying of pneumonia
we'll see

>Aug 30

A lot has changed in the polls since then, proxy fag.

Will Trump stocks go up if he wins?

That is a really creepy looking picture of Hillary.

>Inb4 muh brexit

Funny how it's nearly the exact same situation, so you try to silence everyone into not mentioning it.

It's almost like you're someone who can't handle the truth...
Someone who might need a "safe space" away from it...
Someone like pic related...

Likely not. The big money people are backing Clinton. She's a known quantity (aka, bought and paid for). Trump scares these people.

>posts the jews shilling and spreading propaganda
>this warrants an argument

>Mongolia

wtf is that gook bitch talking about? fucking chink jew is trying to steer everyone towards investing in (((hillary))) so they can drive Trump pay outs higher and make a killing.

the (((stock marketing))) is saying that she will win, Trump will lose just like Brexit, look at the polls drumpf BTFO hahahaha

definitely muh Brexit

>investors picked Remain
>"stop it guys!! knock it off!! If Britain leaves the EU, the stocks will fall!! You don't want the economy to fall, do you?"

>August 30
>relevant

Pick one.

>August 30

No,srsly you expect some rationality from stock markets? Dude it's going crash soon, and a lot of investors and traders don't even realize it. They are ignorant, don't see further their nose.

>Mongolia

>Finns
>white

(((Wall Street))) (((market)))

Enough said.

>Inb4 muh brexit

Wow, you sure preempted the most recent example of why you are wrong. Well done!

Then the Gods of the Market tumbled, and their smooth tounged wizards withdrew...

>markets never act illogical
>markets are %100 predictable

why inb4 muh brexit? It's literally a perfect fucking example

>inb4 muh brexit

This is a question for all of those who shart in mart.

Is the people around you aware of the absolute, ridiculous bias the media has?

Are there still people that believe the media?

I miss Mongolia

The real relevant number is that only 30% of independents trust the Media. Which is the only number that really matters.

boomers

>oy vey, that's not an argument, goyim!!!!11!!!
faggot nigger

>retardia

25% Aaaahhhhhh HAAAA HAAA ahhh hhaaaaa oh my fucking sides, 25% ahhhhh haaaaa!

mfw I moved every pound I had into gold and made 20% in about 3 days.

Der Trumpenfuhrer is going to romp home. Screencap this.

My experience is ppl over here are so extremely polarized that they avoid talking about it. But the ones that do support Hillary and Obama do not seem to see that the media is biased or do not care. They've drunk the koolaid so to speak. Bernie supporters during the primaries seemed to be the most naive as to how the real world worked; now those ppl just seemed shell shocked, kinda like how the republicans were after 2012 elections. They don't want to talk about politics but are still doing their SJW type stuff and will let you know that they hate Trump. The conservatives that I know are the most indignant and can't believe the way the world has gone and are kinda pissed off at every thing. They can't believe Obama's popularity rating is as high as it is when he's done so much wrong. BUT, on social media and out in public they are afraid to show their beliefs b/c they could actually loose their jobs if they say the wrong thing. MSM is constantly saying having American conservative beliefs is all kinds of evil (racist, all the "phobics", etc.). Dems use this to their advantage; Conservatives are still afraid of thi; Bernie supports actually believe it. This is why I think Trump rallies look like rock concerts... b/c ppl are so relieved finally. be able to express their opinions. \
/blog

The jews always win, RIP trump.

To all trump fags.

What are you going to do when shillary gets the job?

I always wondered.

Now tell me.

Wow, they really are getting desperate, aren't they?

Hillary will basically collapse all American industry, and economy..... turning this once Great nation into an investors worst nightmere.

Not to mention, as a prime exporter for other nations goods, the downfall of the american economy under a hillary presidency would send ripples of devaluation and recession all over the globe.

Investors want TRUMP, the president who actually knows how to run a buisiness.

The only thing hillary has ever run, is shit down her pants.

She can't even manage a foundation properly without constant FREE cash injections from Soros.

Hillary is Bad for business; Hillary is Bad for America.

Stock market hasn't gotten a single thing right in the last eight years

And by the way, it's pronounced:

TRUMP LANDSLIDE VICTORY!

Who else here is buying VIX before election day?

Great bit of insight there.

>to all trump fags

The only people who are consistently anti-Trump on this board are the Germans. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

The Mexicans, Irish and leafs are in second, third, and fourth place. Israel on the other hand loves Trump.

I don't know

probably fuck my girlfriend and build more guns

One finnland?
Two finnlands?

Wtf is this madness?

((((Stock market))))

No shit you retard Wall Street owns and funds shillary

>Clinton trailing in the distance in the polls, behind by 7 points in the latest LA Times poll
>Trump winning in Vermont, Colorado, Nevada and New Mexico
>Closing in on New Jersey (pre-attacks too)

>B-but m-muh stock market, and don't say Brexit because I say so

7/10 for making me reply.

UNCOMMON

Didn't the stock market predict the Brexit not happening?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((STOCK MARKET))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

They did this with Brexit, all the markets went up after Jo Cucks got stabbed and shot, they speculated on the outcome of Brexit and look what happened. They got BTFO harder than some 20 year old in a French music theater.

Eat that Ghengis.

Every picture of a gorgon is creepy.

To add, even George Soros and the Rothschilds lost billions and started buying up gold to recoup their losses because they bet on the UK voting to remain.

So just don't try it Mongolia, don't go there with me, I will win and you shall lose.

Correct. It surged when Bloomberg released a poll saying Remain was 10 points ahead and it would be a landslide (Leave won by 4 points). Then when the stocks and currencies fell, the pre-referendum surge made the dip seem like a veritable apocalyptic collapse and that the world was ending.
Almost as if it was orchestrated... I mean, it's not like Soros and friends explicitly threatened us with this kind of stu- oh wait.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/20/brexit-crash-pound-living-standards-george-soros

Totally not a CTR proxy

sage

Stack the House and Senate even further in our favor. It's already majority Republican and is going to be more-so come November. The down-ticket races are NOT going well for the Democrats right now.

Good point, I've changed my mind. Clinton is now winning in all the polls. She's especially doubleplus winning in the ones where she has less points than Drumpf. I'm now a #ClintonDroneMissile. Hillary for President. She's just like my abuela.

Oh that's funny, because Clinton already crashed several sectors of the market with one damn tweet, twice, during this election.

Well, that's that.
Might as well cancel the election and coronate Hillary today.
The (((market))) has spoken.

Google Larry Liebowitz

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

People who trust the media;

14% of Republicans
30% of Independents
51% of Democrats

archive.is/UhVua

In 2012 there was an identical headline, the story claimed "the market" had picked romney. These articles are fucking stupid.

t. Stefan Monglyneux

thanks for the flag

>investors like landslide victories
Are they admitting Hillary is bought out? I mean, it's fucking obvious she is, but that's a pretty retarded thing for them to say.

You've earned it

Hillary has lost and I can't wait for the liberal tears.
Brexit 2.0 here we come!

Tells absolutely nothing. I and many of my friends will place bets on Hillary Clinton to win, because that way we will always have something to cheer for on election day.

Remember kids, these are the same people endorsed by Sanders.

Pretty much Clinton supporters trust the media because it's 99% "TRUMP BAD! CLINTON GOOD! RAAAA!"

Trump supporters and the undecided have dropped MSM as you can't go 5 minutes without someone saying Trump is bad and Hillary picking up a baby during a speech and eating it is no big deal.

I talk to others around my area that don't like the media and support Trump, but keep it hidden because "they" will show up and bitch. I hope Trump just steamrolls Clinton in the election to be the killing blow to them and watch the tears as their shilling was wasted.

Go back to Finland

Dubs says it is so.

So.how do we bet against them?