Cred Forums I'm desperate, help me out, I want out of this place

Cred Forums I'm desperate, help me out, I want out of this place

How do I legally immigrate to the US quickly? Are there any shortcuts? I'd literally work any job at this point, if I had the option to work the grill at McDonalds I'd do it

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyone?

>being a filthy race traitor

Marry an American.

Seriously is the fastest way.

Slim chance unless you either get married, start a business with a shit-ton of liquid capitol, or are a highly skilled worker who gets a visa sponsored.

Of you can just fly over and hide out since the "no person is illegal" meme is flying around.

What's wrong with Austria?

This.

Hey OP. Okay so marrying a U.S citizen is the quickest way. Do you own a business? Are you successful in anyway? Degrees? Apply for a visitors Visa, vacation, then go back home. Apply again for a visa this time asking for a 10 year period visa. Come over here, work, grab a lawyer and get your paperwork in for perminant residence.
OR
apply for visa, over stay said visa, immediatly grab a lawyer and get your name into the system. Lay low for a while and commit no crimes as you will be put on the bottom of the deportation list. Work, file taxes, pay lawyer, maybe marry a citizen, bang done.

Right now is the worst time to do anything as the Elections are coming up. Trump wins, you'll be gone ASAP. Hillary wins, you'll still most likely be gone as soon as they get around to it.

OH and its a custom here for immigrants to pay the country back by joining the Armed Forces. My family currently has 1 inside Army special forces and I'm currently looking into joining the Navy as a CTN

I read on the internet some time ago that US companies get workers from overseas by making their job requirements so specific that only that one exact person they want to hire is legible

I also heard from locals when I was visiting that they immigrated illegally, they managed to find a job where the manager knew about their status, but there is some sort of law that if you can prove you have worked in the US for x amount of years you can get a visa

Don't get me wrong, Austria is great but from my many lengthy stays in the US I can tell I enjoy the lifestyle there much more

You're going the regret it as soon a Shillary wins by fraud.

Also Cali is the best state

t.not a Coloradan

Hey I would join the US army in a heartbeat but I thought it was impossible for former foreigners to join it, I've already done my military service in my home country too

you'd regret getting that kind of job the moment you got anywhere near here sir

It's actually not that easy.
Still need to give more than a thousand bucks for the green card application and wait for it to process (6 to 8 months)
And you have to renew it after you've been married for 2 years

>How do I legally immigrate to the US quickly?

You don't.

Trust me, you don't want to come here. This country is a shithole.

if you're a chick, two words:
anchor
baby

Another question, say I did stay illegally, what would happen if say I was stopped by the police as part of a checkpoint and was found out? Would they immediately detain me, or would they give me a chance to escape as in "yeah be at the courthouse this time and date" and just never show up

>Still need to give more than a thousand bucks for the green card
>a thousand bucks

If you're planning to immigrate ANYWHERE and can't get even a thousand bucks, you probably can't immigrate at all.

Even those rapefugees in germany could get this money in reasonable amount of time.

You have literally no idea what a shithole is

>lengthy stays in the US
and you went back...

why is the alt right so bitter about everything? This country is great...

Also, being Austrian myself I suggest two options:

A mountain State like Utah or Montana, might be a little boring but mostly good white people. Mountains like in the homeland
South Carolina. I lived in Charleston for a year and I love it, very traditional southern. There are a lot of Black people but they know their place

seriously americunts, why are you so outspoken against actual europeans immigrating to your country?

also i guess if youre austrian white and your english is accent free you should be able to actually pull off illegally immigrating without getting in any trouble. iirc americans dont have ids so what would give you away? if you prepare hard enogh, manage to erase as many traces as possible (fake emigrating to thailand or smth.) and find a way in you should be good. find a cheap place to rent in cash and develop a skill that lets you work for cash like car maintenance

Same

If you give me a place to stay, feed me and but me weeb stuff you can pump me up with hormones and make me your qt3.14 trap gf

Do you have any special skills?

Yeah, sure.

Tell them you'll vote democrat

fuck off we're full

Landflucht ist keine Option, sei nicht feige und bleib.
Wer nicht mit macht, macht mit.

Sind auf gleicher Wellenlänge was Staaten betrifft :)

No Id's? That sounds too good to be true

Aren't you confident the ":right" guy will win the election and straighten your Country out?

You need to stay the course and Make Austria Great Again

>get skill in tech industry
>apply for a job with american firms or work for a large multinational firm
>get an L-1 (manager transfer) or H1-B (skilled worker) visa

I have an education and work experience in programming, but I'd rather not continue working in the sector

Es geht mir hier nicht um Landflucht, Österreich ist super, aber ich würde eben gerne lieber in den USA leben

Verstehe, dann wünsch ich dir viel Glück auf deiner Reise und vergiss niemals woher du kommst!

Doubtful, as right wing I may be many of their policies aren't oriented at making the country great but instead give those in their close vicinity an advantage

Second this. This is stupid retarded American immigration policy. Any FOB can bring their relatives, children born to nonimmigrant parents are automatically citizens etc. Visa overstayers are never followed up. But when it comes to legal immigration of employable adults: muh h1b lottery! muh immigration control!

That's the best sector to get a job with though, tech companies love bringing in people on the L-1 or H1-B visa. L-1 is five years, H1-B is three years and you can extend by another three years for a total of six.

Once you've been in the country for a few years you can then look to get a green card (permanent residence) and ultimately citizenship (if you want it).

Once you attain permenant residence, joining the armed forces will fast track you to citizenship.

>if I had the option to work the grill at McDonalds I'd do it
well you better be black. otherwise you'll be looked over or miserable

dies. die meisten burgers mögen Österreicher gerne. bei mir wars zumindest so. pluspunkte gibts fürs blond sein.

6-8 months and a few thousand sounds completely reasonable to me, thanks guy.

Now I just need to find an American girl in Sweden

Let's assumed you came here legally with a visa and started living in a liberal city, take NYC for instance. You can apply for an ID regardless of immigration status and once you have that your really set. Unless your doing some sort of crime you won't be stopped and if you are then the ID will help you a lot.

Even Canada limits citizenship jus sanguinis now. If you're born outside of Canada to a Canadian parent, you're a citzen (example: me). But if I then have a child myself born outside of Canada, they are not considered Canadian citizens. I wouldn't be surprised if there were tighter controls on citizenship in the near future.

H1-B is a clusterfuck right now, the cap is too low for real demand (a lot of people that could benefit don't win the lottery) but the program has basically no teeth for the US government to enforce proper wages, so you have all these Indian firms bringing in Indian guys for $60,000 a year (minimum you have to pay to not have to demonstrate more effort to get an American) doing work that Americans would normally get $100,000+ a year for. Keeping the current cap and raising the minimum pay for H1-B (as well as giving the US government latitude to determine if the job classification/salary is accurate or the employer trying to cheat/actual enforcement).

wait really? Why do people even bother migrating legally lmao

Yeah I'm aware of that but I doubt my work experience would suffice at this point, gaining it would make it a lengthy process which is what I'm trying to avoid

yeah, sounds entirely doable desu. you'd need to keep it low for some years, have an incredibly good back story and lowkey integrate with the locals. marry some landwhale, receie marriage papers, claim lost drivers license, get new issued without questions asked due to good reputation. deprive woman of sex until she cheats, divorce and move on, now with license. claim no social security number due to growing up in bumfuck alabama, get ss# (not obligatory in us)

its a huuge fucking undertaking but is hould be doableif you literally dedicate your life to it. the alternative is to just study hard, become a doctor or smth and immigrate legally

Convert to Sunni Islam and apply for refugee status.

What's wrong Franz?

You live in Leopoldstadt?

Climb inside a woman and have her give birth to you on american soil.

Living here illegally guarentees you to work sub 20k jobs a year, you'll never be able to save, you'll always be walked over, no car, no house, no college, nothing. You'll be stuck in a set bracket till you die or become legal.

Other than marrying an American, get yourself into a university (or grad program, if you already have your undergrad) in a STEM field. That'll give you the best chance of picking up an internship on OTP and eventually getting hired on H1B, which is your path to a green card.

>parents of american born citizens are made citizens

false. They are given Amnesty (a pardon for being a retard) and allowed to stay. If trump becomes president, that should end effectively immediately, therefore ending the flood of shitingrints.

best way to get here and stay here would be to get a visa that you would have to re-activate every so often before you get your greencard.

In that period of time, it's possible for you to just end up marrying an american here anyway, so... There's that.

Visitors incoming to the US require a western hemisphere travel compliant document; at least at airports, they are also fingerprinted and photo taken under the US VISIT program.

There are a lot of illegals here who overstay legitimate (work, school, tourist, etc.) visas.

The NYC thing with IDNYC is cuck tier though, Deblasio is a fucking moron. Enabling people to get bank accounts and such with an ID that doesn't require them to prove immigration status is fucking stupid.

You need to get more specialized. Programming for medical equipment and software is perfect. Hospitals and medical companies are the best when it comes to getting you a green card.

alternative
y, if you're a fit non manlet, just go to georgia for vaccation, hook up and impregnate some whale, have her dad shotgun marry you and bam you're living your white trash fantasy

Blond zu sein hat schon seine Vorteile

Quite simply because you can then legally work any job, illegally you are very limited and at the mercy of your employer

I'm taking when you say visa you are excluding travel visa right?

Yep. Big employers use eVerify, they check your ID and they submit your information (including your social security number, which is the defacto national ID number) and if it isn't on record (or the person is dead/doesn't match, etc.) then the government and the employer now know.

Small businesses may choose to hire illegals but they pay them shit wages since all the income is under the table and the illegals can't complain about the shit pay or they'll just lose the job.

You aren't seeing it the way I kinda see it. I see it as the next big Wall Street scam. Allow these people to obtain credit, have them rack up these bills then cry to the Feds when you can't get your cash back. Easy win win

okay Mugabe

Nope any visa, travel included.

Sorry Ahmed we're full.

The best way to immigrate would be to marry someone on Cred Forums

No fucking way, you might have actually given me a quick solution

Because it's a bad thing. No one should ever immigrate for any reasons.

Also
>Spain
>European

It's like saying Mexicans are American, kek

They dont accept white people anymore, you're about 51 years too late for that.

He won't be able to get a legitimate job that pays any real amount of money. Most employers use eVerify and that requires a legitimate social and photo ID (hint: USCIS doesn't except the IDNYC photo ID) and those that don't have to fill out form I-9 with documentation of why they are authroized to work and several documents/proofs. Anybody that will offer a job without that will pay out poverty tier wages.

Sorry to disappoint you Tyrone but I'm Aryan

But tourist visas do not allow immigration. Basically the only visas that allow getting the green card after a few years are H-1B and L-1, plus maybe some diplomatic visas (irrelevant to OP)

You don't get what he is saying
You can get an ID in NYC with a travel visa, an ID that will allow you to get a job and lay low in terms of law enforcement

Glad to help. Once you commit I hope you understand a few things.
1) Obtaining a job will be extremely difficult.
2) Unless you have family, finding a place to rent will be difficult. The trade of for cities like NYC is the rent rates which are extremely high.
3) Lots of tough nights are ahead and you will break down

I became a citizen 7 years ago and although it was extremely hard for many years, it was all worth it when I got to stand with my family and watch someone of our blood stand in a U.S Army uniform at Ft. Benning.

They don't even have checkpoints here. Our immigration system is a joke.

pro tip: gay marriage is legal in several states

I gotchu fあm, my Governor did it better than anyone else

>Be world renowned body builder
>Become an actor in some action movies
>Get citizenship

It's easy

>be model
>marry some rich cuck
>"oh shit he's running for president"

This
Automatic citizenship if you serve 4 years.
But you have to be in the country legally (surprised they haven't changed that part yet).

But you cannot get legal after that without marrying the citizen.

Yes you can, there are legal loopholes. Don't worry, pay a good lawyer, pay your taxes and have no criminal record and you'll be fine.

Well they allow gays to roll a k1 now as well so you don't have to fake it

Austria is a sjw shithole.

Literally worse than the states.

Fuck this place

They'll take this too.

You're welcome.

>another white cuck escaping his country because hes too of a cuck to deal with problems at home
>muh white genocide amurika halp DDDD

Your even worse than a muslim. My name is Luis btw.

The IDNYC card is not accepted proof by either e-VERIFY (The online voluntary program to validate that an employee is authorized to work in the US) or for form I-9 (form you must fill out if you don't use e-Verify). It would be considered a document that established identity on the I-9 from List B, but it wouldn't satisfy the proof required under List C (documents that establish employment authorization).

In order to pass the I-9 user would need
>a Social Security Number not excluded from work authorization
>Department of state issuing a certificate of birth abroad
>Birth certificate from a US state/municipality
>Native american tribal document
>US Citizen ID card
>Employment authorization document issued by DHS

He is NOT going to get any of those.

Just do what the beaners do and get a job illegally and take welfare benefits to pay for living expenses.

I don't know why he would want to come here. America is only 60% white.

checkpoints? lol

what kind of work do you do now? h1b is a lot easier than you might imagine.

wait a sec, are you an immigration ((((lawyer))))?

Does anyone want to marry? I'm white, don't drink or smoke, and I clean up after myself. You won't even notice I'm there.

>immigrating legally to the US
>possible

HAHAHAHAHAHA I hope you have Ph.D

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it

In terms of looking for a job would my best bet to just ask in person at restaurants etc.? I really wouldn't mind cleaning dishes

Don't have family over there at least not that I know of, I was thinking AirBnB or something of the sorts since it literally requires no documentation and you can pay in cash

By checkpoints I meant checkpoints as you see them in the movies, do those exist? Say a killer is on the run and they check everyone's ID along a strip of road

If you're not from a country with shit tier wages like China, India, Mexico, etc. then most people don't want to step down to poverty tier wages with shit jobs vs. their current standard of living.

Just fucking show up somehow. We don't deport anybody seems like.

You guys misunderstood what I meant by the IDNYC. It's there merely to stop him from being processed by the police as being stopped and asked for ID is a thing. Not having one leads to your arrest. The ID is there just to help him lay low, not to get a job.

You're going wrong way, move to great DPRK and praise Great Kim Jong-un

Down with American imperialism

don't.

stay the fuck out of my country you nigger piece of shit

Fuck off, we're full.

We got some checkpoints but you will only ever see them if you are driving between states. Drove all over this country and probably encountered like three in my entire life.

Most states will not issue drivers licenses to people without a legitimate national ID number and proof of citizenship. (Cali is an exception, if I recall correctly). If you were driving without a drivers license you probably would be arrested.

If you were walking around, at least in NYC, that was one of the big points of the IDNYC thing, that the homeless/"undocumented" (illegal) immigrants could get them and give them to cops as proof of identity, so they could be given a court summons or whatever if there was a legal issue. So, yes, if a cop asked you to identify yourself, at least in the five boroughs of NY the ID for illegals would be satisfactory to them.

Nope lol. My family came here legally after putting in for green cards back in our home country but other parts of my family came here under different circumstances and I've been helping them getting things together and have been with them every step of the way with their lawyer and stuff. I'm just used to the process that's why.

What about your European heritage?

>>Native american tribal document

Made me think... For a generous offering of glass beads and fire water can I get a document stating that I am a member of Lacota nation also known as Coyote Big Peyote?

>you can't
ftfy

pay me $20,000 and we can get married. you must sign a prenuptial agreement.

Hell I'll do it for a handjob. Wait.... I'm still married n/m

Could work, Indian tribes can be pretty fucking corrupt.

>people wanting to immigrate illegally to US to flee leftism
Either Trump gets elected and you're gone

or Hillary gets elected and has the supreme court and makes millions of illegals citizens which makes it impossible for republicans to ever win another election. Hate speech laws, guns banning, higher taxes and every thing the left wants can get through unopposed. The US would go full Venezuela.

What's the point of even coming here?

reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf

I'll be your housewife for 4 years.

Da fuq? Austria is better and has a better living standard than the US. Also, if you think your country has a lot of minorities you'll be surprised when you actually live and work in the US.

US = SHITHOLE

It depends where you live. I.E when we came, we lived in a primarily low income immigrant neighborhood with business who KNEW who they were hiring. Cops looked the other way and shit. Every know and then Feds would come to the factory and pick people up, but be quick on your feet and use your head and you'll be fine. Resturants, mechanic shops, 99cent stores, just gotta look around.

It's better than the states. I'd move to Austria since it's better than this shîthole where I live but I don't feel like learning German.

They try to get illegals to vote already. Voter ID laws getting struck down by libcucks.

In New york state you just say where you live and they look you up in the voter roll, and then you sign in a box that is *DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE BOX SHOWING HOW YOUR SIGNATURE LOOKS ON THE VOTER REGISTRATION. A 70+ year old lady with bad vision then gives the two a quick visual check and hands you a ballot.

Fucking ridiculous and prone to abuse.

Lift weights, go to Holywood, become ze governator.

Wait 3 months and tell them you are a bricklayer

You need to bring at least $500.000 in investment money with you.

>come for holiday
>find job
>go to local immigration office to obtain a work visia

since you're already here, they will go into panic mode and get you a work visia super quick.

I know a few this happened with.

jut remember to integrate into america.

protip: if you act shady in the airport, they will probably send you back because they will realize you're not here on holiday

no legal repercussions, but you might be bared from entry for a year.

Do you understand what kind of community you'll be living in on dishwasher wages? I hope you like niggers or speak spanish.

The only way to get a Visa to the US quickly is pass the self sufficiency test and sign a bunch of documents saying you plan on setting up a company in the country.

Considering you said McDonalds, you will not pass the self sufficiency test, which last time I heard, was 2.2 million dollars in liquid assets

They can send you back just for acting shady? What if I genuinely want to go on vacation but I'm just a twitchy person?

They might have claimed rapefugee status. I believe it was super easy for certain nations not friendly with us at one point or another, like Belarus

If they suspect you want to immigrate they can turn you around.

>Are there any shortcuts?

purchase property in the US

Doesn't work like this. Otherwise Detroit would be populated by Chinese and Arabs by now.

>Right now is the worst time to do anything as the Elections are coming up.

buying property would give me excuse for extended stay, overseeing development of American investments and such, if you're broke just go to South America, but they'll probably deport you faster than we will once you run out of money!

>Otherwise Detroit would be populated by Chinese and Arabs by now.

Chinese are Arabs are picking up property in NYC and San Francisco, why the fuck would they buy property in Detroit?

anybody who has money to buy property internationally has no problems with shit like visas because they have top quality representation,

but if some nobody saved up enough to buy Detroit property and develop it nobody would kick them out, but they might tax the shit out of him,

I'll faggot marry you if you pay me, but don't touch me.

Honestly, I would do it. Worth the 20k

What do you mean they will go panic mode? Why would they give me a work visa?

Whoa we're all friends here no reason to threaten anyone

be honest faem
what the fuck have you done in your country?

Canada is better!

Mmm im not the other user but if you get a work visa then you can pretty much get any normal job that requires an adjustment of status or citizenship. Why would they give you one? You paperwork must be in process for adjustment of status in order to sort of qualify for a work visa/work permit.

Join the military at your local embassy