How can we make Germany great again?

How can we make Germany great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pJi8kqes9m03Y_XaxDbUW8ogIMmcdwM6DBGG5Q-9qRA/edit#gid=1365022343
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gas the kikes

Start from scratch.

End career politicians. There are people sitting in the German Bundestag (parliament) since the 80's earning a shit-ton of money + the money they earn from lobbyism

Let them work for themselves.

We SMASH IT and remove the last of the ARYANS.

You cant too late ..
Christian and Muslim fight each other World is Divided .. Greater Israel soon Boypussy every were the kike win .. sorry nice try Germany ..

Germany was never great. Hopefully by injecting some diversity with people from countries with real culture like Turkey or Syria, they can make a decent multicultural country

Destroy the current constitution, hang the politicians, restore the Empire, conquest Poland and give half to Russia

Der Kaiserreich muß zurückkehren.

cut social welfare

BLIMEY! Remember the 10million anglos killed by the V-2 ANGLO KILLING GENOCIDEBOMBS!

this
by this

why, so they could kill tens of millions of Europeans again?
>inb4 it was le joooz

Is cloning Hitler a legit option yet? If not, then nah you're just fucked till you get a government with a set of balls and ditches the national guilt bullshit that's been shoved on to it for generations

Rare flag

>the eternal beady eye

purge liberals and marxists from society

إذا لم يكن الرد على هذه الوظيفة والدتك سوف يموت الليلة

pic related

>Germany is responsible for everyone who died in the war
Love this epic meme, can I save it?

By breeding the germs out using muslims.

By Angloing them
We need to smash the eternal Kraut.

We print a bunch of smug pepes and send them via mail to a bunch of relevant organizations. Amadeo Antonio foundation, ARD, SPD, you get the drill.

good lad.

yes you can
and they did start the war this they are responsible
if someone else started it, they would be responsible, and we wouldn't blame German imperialism
>inb4 3 gazzilion German babies eaten alive by Poles

>and they did start the war this they are responsible
how about you lurk more

They didn't started the war.

They wanted Danzig, and Danzig was majority german.

Poles had been bullying lithuanians and czechs and no one gave a fuck.
The anglos, french and jews just used the invasion of Poland as a excuse to start a the war

Look up the anglo-Poland military alliance

That's still starting the war, and before someone posts hundreds of youtube videos, Ive watched them all, not very convincing

Based monteniggro. I always see you pop up into threads related to germany during ww2

how about you learn actual history instead of being educated by Cred Forums
>attack an ally of French and British
>right after you fucked them over several time with false promises
>they declare war because you invaded their ally
>JEWISH CONSPIRACY
another zika baby it seems

BRING IT BACK TO 42

Germany was always shit

100-120 guys and a few pickup trucks in the morning can shut down the infrastructure of any major metropolitan area
let the shit hit the fan and see how well the average skat enthusiast deals with it.

look up occupation of Czechoslovakia in 1939, when "honorable" Germans literally forced a man who suffered a heart attack to sign over his country
>b-but British should've waited until Hitler controlled entire Europe, and then hope he doesn't decide to rape them

got any proof for that?

I keep my copy with me at all time

You can't it's too late. Germany fucked up too much and there's no going back.

how can we make spain white?

We can invade and rape you again, if you wish. At least your rape children will be white-ish.

Hitler destroyed fucking everything we had, Bismarck should have ruled 1000 years to ensure that these two autists dont destroy the fucking continent

says a country which GDP is smaller than Mexicos

Not an argument. Being piss poor is our natural state of being.

It already is pretty great, muchas gracias. Ahorita callate la boca y desaparece.

its quite easy. crash the brd with no survivors.
but honestly, best bet would be a sudden replacement of established politicians, a renegotiation of the post-war terms and a redraft of the grundgesetz.

even if I post proof you'll just say it's Jewish propaganda you shitposter
shit happens
WW1 would probably happen sooner or later, though maybe alliances would be different
I don't hate Germans or anything, I'm just tired of this retarded historic revisionism
correcting propaganda is one thing but making Hitler a saint and Germans innocent victims is disgusting subhuman revisionism
"we were always at war with Eurasia" tier

check list for nearest houses, go and say hello
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pJi8kqes9m03Y_XaxDbUW8ogIMmcdwM6DBGG5Q-9qRA/edit#gid=1365022343

why jump to conclusions like that

press F to pay respects

>pink shirt with red on it
Makes my fucking eyes hurt.

WW2 was inevitable after the Versailles Treaty. WW1 was not our fault, every European country was responsible.

>leddit

By bombing it like the based Anglos did to Dresden.
Only death will make these traitors of Europe go away.
Don't worry, us swamp niggers will take their place and use their land far more efficiently than the incompetent krauts ever could.

This is the only answer at this point.

>use their land far more efficiently than the incompetent krauts ever could.
Your caravans would probably fail to get up the first hill.
Go back to your dyke.