Attending University in the United States is the highest form a privilege...

Attending University in the United States is the highest form a privilege. There is not a single liberal college grad that has the right to call a white male who didn't attend college but worked for what he has, privileged and when they do so, its with the utmost hypocrisy

prove me wrong

pro-tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4c59_lJZYIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zCVlNuuO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up you fucking fag, what are you even on about? Who cares? SAD

>tfw no kids

>privilege
Kill yourself, entitled lazy communist nigger goy.

also, if you're calling someone privileged, there is a 99% chance you went to college to learn that, therefore, people with this mindset are terminally hypocritical and so, their logic is doomed from the start.

Cred Forums bots took triggered to a whole new level

>six pack

more like an asymmetrical 5 pack

>six pack

>that jealousy

>jealous of someone with the body of an emaciated 11 year old boy

Bots? No, you're a reddit tier newfag and it's obvious. Cringeworthy retard

>Attending University in the United States is the highest form a privilege. There is not a single liberal college grad that has the right to call a white male who didn't attend college but worked for what he has, privileged and when they do so, its with the utmost hypocrisy

i don't even know what you're trying to say

nice job

Bumping because niggers like you are destroying this place. Fucking six month fags I swear to god.

Fat cunts. Probably fat cunt mothers

that body type is GOAT tier, fag.

You ever seen a fit woman like that get turned on?

so you're pretending people dont come back from college calling every white male that they know privileged and entitled as grounds to win an argument or simply for the sake of talking shit and sounding intelligent, or "enlightened" as i bet theyd prefer?

Being here for 8months still makes you a fucking massive faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=4c59_lJZYIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zCVlNuuO4

>that body type is GOAT tier, fag.

I'm not the one lusting after prepubescent boys

I've been here since 07 you fucking kike shill. I started the cuck meme and organized tribal wars raids

ok

gas educated people

I'm laughing at both of you

Leftists hate working class whites more than anything. Just browse Horsey cartoon for one example. The fact those leftists are in college is irrelevant, I've met fucking sales reps who make half as much as I do looking their nose down on me.

looks more like a 2 pack.

he's right though, it's actually a 4 pack, it's determined by genetics, two of the greatest bodybuilders of all time, Arnie and Frank Zane only had 4-packs. She also does have sliding abs.

this

somehow "educated" is being publicly fabricated as a indicator that these people are more informed by others.

No, dumb women are going to college more cause the classes are equivalent to those for 16 year olds and no one fails out cause they just want your money.

Educated now adays is akin to possibly(probably) brainwashed

she is gonna need some lower body work.

>Not liking thick girls

It's almost as if you have no test.

I ain't gonna lie. I want to lick those abs.