What is Cred Forumss official position on Somalis?

What is Cred Forumss official position on Somalis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlKEJLc83DA
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=9ROOi5xagxg
youtube.com/watch?v=QfzDUpB88x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Knee grows

nigger: nigger

ARR

The absolute worst.

Out of all Africans I have the most disdain towards somalians.

I hate their tiny eyes.
I hate their weird cone shaped heads.
I hate their miniscule IQ.
I hate their frizzy hair.
I hate their fucked-up inbred teeth.

To be honest, female Somalis who don't wear hijab is probably one of the best immigrants
They are well integrated, hard working and kind

The ones wearing headscarfs are fucking annoying, noisy and extremely stupid though, but that applies to probably all Muslim women
It's like the veil blocks some crucial sunbeams for the brain to function properly

All look alike

The niggers of Africa.

Seriously, just look. Look at somalians.

They all have this perpetual look of "bix?" on their face.

they are the niggers of the niggers
that should say enough

bix?

bix nood?

to bix

or not to bix?

As someone who went to Africa once there worse than niggers the are subhuman.

They're the most dangerous people in the west

I'm putting 0 effort into this, just type in somalian into any image search and you'll get back dozens of the same stupid inbred low-intelligence dopey fuck faces staring back at you.

Bix?

da fuck u say

bix?

Even other niggers hate them.

There was one good one, and the lefties kicked her out for... get this... lying about her name and age.

I will always hate lefties more than Somalis.

I fucking hate them, there's a zoo of them living nearby and all they do is smell like shit and get on everyones face, unless they're alone of course kek.

Scum of the earth.

Nothing good has ever come from there.

i move here

u gib welfare now

My ex was a somali that was fucking a dude behind my back. Never again.

Julian Green was born to a white German woman, his Dad was a black US serviceman. Not Somali.

look at me. we european now

Muslim niggers are the worst.

I live in columbus ohio, so trust me when I say Somalis are ugly and rude as fuck.

ooga booga

where da welfare at?

The same as every other sub-saharan group. Niggers.

Is P Diddy a Somalian?

how do they spread everywhere so easily?

Somili's are LITERALLY the niggers of niggers.
Ironically they have the some of the most european DNA 2nd to Ethiopians but heed my words

They have literally zero loyalty,honor or respect to their own and others, they'll do or kill anyone. Its not even "lol niggers" they're the worst period. Insecure little fucks too.

Subhumans.

vermin

im somalian (pob)

yes they are scum apart from Mo.

I live in Bristol, 15 yrs ago we took in a lot and all the men did was attack the Rasta community and rape small girls in gangs.

Thanks Tony Blair, Thanks Jack Straw, Thanks Blunkett, Thanks Brown, Thanks all the Blair babes

Official SomaliBro user hasn't posted in months, pretty sure he got v& by the sharia police by now

Worst of the worst.
Genocide them at let Ethiopia take their land.

well, i live in cleveland, and trust me when I say, people from columbus are ugly hillbillys

They came to the UK to escape war

All they did was rape children

and now the left are insisting we take in more of these niggers from Africa

Sorry, i will got war first.

In my experience, somalis are the most resistant to learning of all africans. I taught several at my last school, many are called Abdi - even some of the girls?

They fight like animals and if they lose, they try to sneakily mark the face of their opponent another day, with a blade, stick, pencil or pencil sharpener.

Black boys are (as a rule) hard to teach, black girls, while not overburdened with intelligence, try very hard. Somali girls are on a par with black boys in terms of education / attention span.

mfw - no more somalians to teach

Skinnies on the rooftop
youtube.com/watch?v=MlKEJLc83DA

>pob
I'm not familiar with this term. Please explain to this humble burger.

Somalians are probably the shiftiest looking group of people I've ever seen.

>apart from Mo
Mo can run fast - but the rest of his family are pretty serious criminals, overall a net loss to this nation I feel.

Have you seen aboriginals?

I've never been to Australia, so no.

wat make you say that my friend

i am going to america university ofr business degrees

>dating a Somali in the first place

Good heavens, user. What did you get yourself into?

Abos are hideous but still better than Somalis.

Aboriginals are dopey-looking in appearance, Somalians resting face is that of a maniac.

Pretty chill guys most them

Yeah aboriginals look like they're about to fall asleep, they're docile.

Somalians are wild eyed and hair triggered.

Even fellow Africans hate Somalis.

I've met other Africans, and they look normal.

It's always Somalians that stand out, and I don't know why so many of them look like that.

They gotta go back.

Ya but they shit out males

these niggers look like aliens

>Somalis
>Best immigrants

>Norway

Oh, that explains everything.

Scandinavians are fucking deranged.

Is the Somali war still gowing on?

avoid

The worst of all the immigrants i've met here, and thats saying a lot seeing as this is Canada. There all incredibly rude, refuse to learn english, demanding, and messy. They let their kids run wild without discipline.

I've run into some of their teenage daughters when they come into my work to buy milk. They're somewhat westernized and can speak English and are generally polite.

They also buy TONS of milk. I don't understand what they're using it all for.

Abbo's look ugly and unintelligent, but not shifty. Somalis have this elonggated noggin and weak chins. Their heads look like lightbulbs, and most pictures I see with somalis they either look stoned or angry.

Most somalis simply look criminal. The sort of face you'd associate with crime, even with no pre-existing knowledge. I highly suspect that they are inbred as a people, like the abbo's.

I guarantee I can spot a single somalian male out of a crowd of 100 other africans.

The females are somewhat more difficult to identify but are more likely to be wearing allahu akbar trashbags

>university offers oversea year in the USA
>city of the US partner university got like 10k Somalis

Why would i travel from one shitskin infested shithole to another?

Stink stank stunk.

They wander around Wal*Mart tailing you like spooks mumbling shit to each other.

Creepy as fuck.

>stoned or angry
every time

They are stupid niggers who should not be allowed to immigrate into countries

Are there any anons from Somalia??

They're literally rats in human form. The worst of the worst.

Julian Green is a pretty good player tho... hopefully puts some points up for us this season

Noice.

Oh god, I hope not.

Why do we let Somalians into our country and why does any western nation allow these people in?

They're fucking savages and it's not even like they're beaners hopping into the US or some turkroaches crawling into Europe. They're so far away that it's completely absurd that these things even get to see any western country from a distance, let alone live in it.

There is no noteworthy difference between importing Somalians and importing fucking cannibals from some African tribe. These insectoid looking freaks are the bottom of the barrel and I don't understand why everyone isn't instinctively repulsed and disgusted by the idea that these creatures are in our country.

There is no way these are two different people

They rape allot of girls in here [belguim]

You may be racist and think Abos are the worse human there is, then you meet the Somalis.

Kill them all

Aside from letting their kids shit on the floor in the lobby of medical clinics and the interpretter slapping women who make eye contact with the doctor they fit right in with our western values.

The ones I've met have been fine although from what I've understood they are very criminal

Lutherans and other Christians bring them in. They think they are lost Ethiopians and are holy or something

The worst. Look I'm not racist in the Cred Forums sense. A lot of African immigrants I know are well educated and generally cool people. Kenyans, Ethiopians and Nigerians generally have very little trouble adapting to western culture....then there's Somalis. They tend to segregate themselves and bring their mudshit religion, and practice the worst form of it. A lot of them drink (despite being muslim) and can't handle their fucking alcohol. In Africa they blow shit up too. Look up Al Shabab. Kenya is pretty based for not taking their shit. Good thing they don't have liberals over there.

Believe me frog Somalis are scum i fucking hate them.

>68
>World ranking #38

Jesus Christ, there are 196 countries in the world. Imagine how insanely fucking stupid most of them are if an average IQ of 68 is in the top 100

Where do you live leaf, Province. city?
I assume you're more west.

The worst of the worst

There is no "official position" on any matter and if you take the opinions of a bunch of random user's on a Sudanese woodworking forum as fact, you need to think more critically.

Arab here.

Somalis are the butt of every ethnic joke. A lot of Somalis are ashamed to be Somali and try and snake out of it by saying they're half Yemeni, it doesn't work when they all say it though. In short, everyone laughs at them for being retarded and looking weird.

>And they say Sweden is cucked.
All ZOOmalian trash is shit, I don't care if the shit presents itself as diamonds because it still reeks of shit.
We should bash their inbred heads in if they don't leave.

At least parasites evolved to not kill their hosts, something they haven't mastered yet.

>Aside from letting their kids shit on the floor in the lobby of medical clinics and the interpretter slapping women who make eye contact with the doctor they fit right in with our western values.

You sound like you've got some stories to tell user. Care to share?

for some fucked reason some 57 chromosoned retard decided to bring them into sweden. they are fucking garbage. someone nuke africa till it drifts away from europe please.

Somalians invented the alphabet in 1972. Before that illiteracy was about 100%. No Somalian literature before 1972..

They shat all over their country and now they are shitting all over Finland and Minnesota.

Truly a people that can do nothing right.

They have kept piracy going in the 21st century.

Merchants fear the pirate.

How are your Somalis ?

It's out of 43 on this website I think.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Being Muslim, in general, requires a nauseatingly low IQ.

I'm here nigga, fuck the sharia police, After I stomp their skulls, I drink the blood that pours out from my boot's sole

Keep in mind there are many many countries that are tied. Here's every country below somalia.

the most anyone should have done for refugees is just nuke the capital of their countries. all their problems fixed.

Hows the place do you get bombed allot?

It's actually getting better, still very unsafe though

Why is it such a shithole.

How the hell do you guys spread across the globe.

Why fucking islam.

Stay safe m8

Are you the user who chews khat or am I thinking of some other user?

Muslim here. Even among other muslims they are by far the worst. Not even pakis can compete. Nobody likes them. Lebanese hate them the most.

Read the entire post you fucking sharter

Hows it getting better? How do you even have Internet?

>The niggers of Africa.

nah i dont engage in none of that shit

What would literally any American from the 1940s or earlier think if they could see the people that we're bringing into our country?

I don't think that they would even be able to comprehend what we're doing. It would be so obviously insane to them that they couldn't conjure this shit up in their worst nightmares and yet we act as if it's just normal to have these subhumans entering our country and occupying our cities.

Has any other society in all of human history gone this crazy at such a fast speed? It hasn't even been 80 years since 1940 and everything is fucking ruined. How does that happen so quickly? It should take centuries of gradual social decay to normalize this amount of pure insanity and we've done it in less than 80 years.

Teacher here. I have half a dozen Somali youths in a language class, and they all appear to be intelligent and willing to learn. More than one can say of the majority of the Afghanis in the same class.

>T. Minnesotan

I see a LOT of Muslims shit all over somalians.

Do you have any thoughts as to why so many of them eat up Islamic ideology though?

I'm actually in the government, I'm an important guy

ISLAM IS A CANCER PLEASE SAVE US

Are there Still pirates looting?

Are there still waffle shops?

Somalis are good if they stay in Somalia.

I want them all fucking dead. I don't know about jews being sub human but if there is one thing you can count on is all of these fucks need to be gassed

>Lebanese hate them the most
True, I've been there for college, and they LITERALLY use the word 'Somalian' as a substitute for retarded, quite the racist society

Probably raised that way like the rest but the wierd thing about them is even their little girls are always wearing burkhas. Never known any personally to know more though.

you would be supriced how many kebab shops are over here.

Hahahaha some of those american shitniggers look really weird indeed.

Minneapolis represent

Listen up Sven
I believe these women who are secularized are genetically closer to Eritreans than Somonkeys

Seriously though. Their faces look completely different than those of these ugly bitches wearing trash bags

It really feels like they are from a completely different nationality

>Somalis are good if they stay in Somalia.

They really look like skeletons. I should know, we got a new refugee shelter thing last week and now a bunch of them roam the streets.

>in the "government"

Good joke Ibrahim, your country doesnt even have a government.

>mfw Africa will be turned into a pile of radioactive dust within my lifetime

good thing i'll come with my family to germany soon, and the great thing is, i'll feel right at home

> are genetically closer to Eritreans than Somonkeys.
I encounter both Eritreans and Somalis and they are both absolutely retarded.
They should not be anywhere close to western civilization, as a matter of fact they should be home fixing their shit.
I don't care if they are rocketscientists and brainsurgeons they have to go back.

>allot

Germany dus not need more rapefugees.

Romanians of Africa.

They all look like inbred clones. Their Visual aesthetics are un- appealing to me.

Asians look like clones to a degree but have much more appealing look.

also, Congoid Africans while dumb niggers, have a masculine strong looking face. Somalis look like a pathetic failed attempt at fusing blacks and whites and indians or some shit.

if niggers had their own niggers, those niggardly niggers would be Somalians

Smallest african cocks.

Trust me, I know my black cocks.

>there are countries literally filled with morons

>allot

I fucking hate them.

"alot' happy now butternigger ? Lynch yourself .

>alot

It's actually "a lot". Alot is not a word.

Learn English, little kid.

>alot

Ok leaf

A lot ok now go back to your cuckshed albert.

What the fuck are your government duties when you browse a nazi-frog image board

Eritreans are completely bro tier here

No idea what kind you got over there

Terrible, but still better than Russians.

I worked at an air port with about 200 Somali refugees. The men were all scrawny, weak, extremely lazy and stupid. The women were all taller and fatter. A female co worker told me they would wash their stank pussies in the bathroom sinks and it would smell like a dumpster fire.

If africa is the worst continent and africans are the worst macro race, somalians are the worst type of africans. I'd rather have three kenyans than one somali. Although it's rather a question of which animal's feces is the most wretched and vile.

British is my second language i normally write in Dutch

Maybe they should rape a bit less.

>they would wash their stank pussies in the bathroom sinks and it would smell like a dumpster fire

I felt a little sick reading that.

>Congoid Africans while dumb niggers, have a masculine strong looking face

The uncomfortable truth about Al Shabaa in Kenya is that it was made possible through ransom payments Western governments made in order to secure hostages "without bloodshed".

Westgate is on the hands of every wishy-washy Euro leftist who is afraid of guns and killing.

My SIDES

hang them all from trees as a reminder to mother nature to never create these abominations again.

Somalis actually prove Darwin's theory of natural selection and survival of the fittest as false. No way these people evolved on earth.

Are the low IQ of somali people do to breeding with sisters and cousins?

Sub human, just like other niggers

learn to english

why do you have Julian Green as your picture? Are you implying he is Somalian? He was born in Germany to a black American dad and a German mother you retard.

What is it with the single bulging eye?

Good lord the gene pool there must look like a taco bell toilet.

>said the nigger that talks in ebonics

I have no doubt you're a genius by somali standards, but by human standards you're the guy who dropped out of elementary school.

There were a few Somalibros on my HS soccer team, they were all normal guys. Wallaaaahi

I have no issue with them, but I'd rather they stay to their own country.

I beg you to reconsider. I, by virtue of an exemplary education conferred to me by a solicitous full time team of expatriate professionals in the midst of a country ridden of all structures that would facilitate their accommodation, have acquired an unparalleled mastery of the english language.

Holy shit, there's one customer at my work that has similar forehead like him, except it's WAY bigger in an almost ayy lmao way.
It almost look like a new specimen

>nah i dont engage in none of that shit

Literal ghetto ebonics. Do us a favor and rig a nuke to end your nation. A smart somali is still a tard by any other measure.

haha a nigger!

youtube.com/watch?v=9ROOi5xagxg

That was just some banter in an attempt to appear ironic, it flew over your head it seems. I would most likely be off the charts if you measure my intelligence through a somali scale, and above average through an american one. I obtained a political science PhD from a respectable institution in France.

Drep deg selv, du har sikkert bare mott en av dem som var sånn

Nice proxy

It's a serious question that I like you to answer? Did you get mad because your mother is your aunt and your dad is also your uncle?

nice retarded language

I'll give you an IQ of maybe 105. You are indeed a god among shitskins. Will you marry a somali so your kids can go back to being retards, or are you aiming for a non-inbred iranian or equivalent so your kids can end up at 90-95? Have you met other non-retard somalis? What's anarchy like?

they're largely human garbage who have destroyed the safety and crime free nature of canadian cities across the country

you're pretty fucking autistic dude, IQ is not that simple.

Absolute scum, worst immigrants worse than the other negros.

the bulbous foreheads are the worst

Based.

Fucking dirty rats m8 never meet one that wasn't a dirty sneaky thief litariy the lowest of all subhumans from Africa

The future of American soccer.

Why is it all niggas ever do is shit up white countries and claim benfits

Thats what you get for fucking subhumans m8

There is desperate and then this.

I'm happy for Minnesota getting all their diversity from Somalia.

t. Iowan

>British

>fucking autistic dude
Your country is basically downs syndrome

Present day in Europe

Dumb niggers like the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa.

A witch doctor told them if you drink lots of milk you become white

Niggers

They should all be killed as fast as possible. Should never be in America in the first place. Thanks to christcucks, theyve imported millions of Muslim Somalians.

They are doing piracy incorrectly. I bet they dont even have a cutlass.

No they use it as soap and shampoo.

They all fled to Brittain

East Africans have the lactose gene because of heavy camel milk consumption since forever

unsure if nigger... or sandnigger

This is too plausible to be considered a joke.

Absolute subhuman scum.

you're an important guy

I feel bad that Ethiopia has not taken its rightful clay from them

They same as all immigrants, if they're not white, or east asian, they have to go back.

>Should never be in America in the first place. Thanks to christcucks, theyve imported millions of Muslim Somalians.
The christians in America fucking hate immigrants. What's wrong with you retarded fedoras and believing everything is caused by christians.

you actually can distinguish who is who between niggers ? good for you.

>Equatorial Guinea
>59

Holy shit, it just keeps going lower?

True story from Newcastle:

We had half a dozen Somali "refugees" dumped onto our estate. They sat around in between the blocks looking forlorn and shivering, mostly.

They arrived on Tuesday. On Friday they went into town and gang raped a student next to the Carling Academy music hall. On Sunday they went back into town, same street, and did it again, gang raping another unsuspecting student.

On Monday morning early am the blocks were surrounded by more police than I have ever seen (and these blocks are no strangers to late night armed raids).

They didn't wait a week. They didn't last a full week.

The amount of column inches dedicated to this demonstration by the Religion of Peace? Less than six lines in the local newspaper. Two gang rapes didn't even make it to the national news.

So, all in, my opinion of Somalis is... fairly low tbqh family member, but not as low as my opinion of British journalism.

American Christians wanted Christian refugees, not the "multicultural" assortment of lanky dumb tribal niggers Clinton shipped over.

>cleveland
>criticising another city ever

(((Jack “Straw”)))

very good. they fuck swedish.

I live in Orange County and all the somalians born here were drug addicts, criminals, and pimps, but the women were actually intelligent and going to college and genuinely looking to improve the world around them.

>what's the opinion of a whole group of people on another whole group of people

>African
>colonized by Spaniards
>lowest IQ in the world
Checks out

Yo ho ho and a bottle of blood

That's what Islam does to your genetic lineage

your great great great granddad had a big ass forehead nigga

live in orange county, interacting with somalis, you must be from garden grove

underrated vid

here's my fav

youtube.com/watch?v=QfzDUpB88x4