WHAT NOW Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

wmur.com/news/rare-frog-sighting-reported-atop-mount-washington/41726970
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
themystica.com/mythical-folk/~articles/k/kek.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off newfag.

We all know this.

The whole Ogdoad is our pantheon. Only redditors think it's just Kek/Kuk. Look at Kauket's hieroglyphs, it's a bird shitting (twitter shitposting like Trump).

>Implying English is one of the languages of Gods.

We knew this since January...

The Eightfold are gods of Volatility and Chaos.

They are from the Eight Sphere in the Seven Heavens.

OP faggot here. Redpill me on the Egyptian mythology.

Look at set Set. He's the god of storms. Who else do we know as the god of storms?

Then check out the neat organization called "Temple of Set"

The other side of the rabbit hole is close.

>he wan't here when CU*K got changed into KEK by hirojimoto

We speak the language of blasphemers and heathens.

>tfw "cuck" wordfiltered into "kek"

Kuk is cock in cucklish

you guys are worshipping Satan smdh at you dummies.

you fucking kek

You're a kek

and I've been RIGHT the whole time you fucking dipshits, you made fools of yourselves.

So what?

No one cared who we were until we put on the chastity cage.

cuck

you're a big guy

Fuck off shill

for you

Kuk is the bird, kek is a frog, you are a shameless retard of epic proportions.

Sweden would know all about that.

Dont care

Sage

God and Satan are one and the same desu

Kek is a god of chaos and darkness, but also that moment of the night when it becomes a day, which makes him the bringer of day who ends the darkness.

Wait a minute. Kuk is pronounced Kook, not Cuck. Languages are phonetic, so pronunciation matters far more. Get out.

*in swedish

C U C K
U
C
K

No you are very very wrong. Even the Bible distinguishes the two. Satan is the god of this world but Jesus is the son of the God of all things. You're being had!

>captcha: easy call

No, dude...

Hillary has been trying to "Correct the Record" and turn all instances of Kek in to Kuk.

Fuck off with this Kuk bullshit.

>you guys
No, I was making allusions to Set/Baal/Satan.

Kek would be more similar to Lucifer if anything.

Lucifer/=satan

>More time has been spent meming about KEK and we wuz kangs then has been spent researching the egyptians

Makes you think

>the whole time

Everyone knew it had 2 names moron.

Revisionist bullshit

>Revisionist bullshit

That's what I'm saying.

The whole "Kuk" thing is revisioninsm.

It's KEK, not Kuk.

>Who else do we know as the god of storms?

Zeus, aka Enlil the personification of Jupiter.

Jupiter is the planet of the storm because of its big red spot.

Enlil is the Lord of the Storm.

The Temple to Baalbek is the temple to this Lord Jupiter.

Zeus is the Son of Cronus or El. He is Yah

A Baal is only a title for a Lord, one of the Archons.

There is more then one Baal.

Yeah, sure thing SATAN...or should I call you GOD?
>tfw the demiurge tries to trick you

Cuck=/= Kuk you cuked Pole
It's ancient KANGspeak

>an omnipotent entity has or needs a human soon
Grow the fuck up kid

Can confirm, egyptians confirmed for worshiping the d

>Mom, I posted it again xD

Ancient Egyptian, just like other Semitic (oy) languages Hebrew and Arab didn't write their vowels, so the pronunciation of his name is up to debate. As reference, another Ogdoad, Heh, can be spelled as Huh, Hah, Hauh, Huah, Hahuh and Hehu.

Pazuzu is a god of storms and he was around in Egypt...You don't think?

Saturn or El is the Demiurge.

The Father of Yah. The planet Jupiter.

Adonai is Ea Enki. Another name for one of the Lords.

The Demiurge is the Chief Archon.

The leader of the Hebdomad. They are the Seven gods of the Heavenly Sphere's

The Ogdoad are from the 8th Sphere.

Meaning Tiamat.

Cuck is a way of saying cuckoo(koo koo) as in the bird

Keks magic is real
His power comes from memes

praise him

could you hold my cuck for a second?

>Cuck is a way of saying cuckoo(koo koo) as in the bird

Stop trying to make Kuk happen, it's not going to happen.

It's KEK.

Consider the root of cuckhold. It's an allusion to the cuckoo bird -- i.e., the bird that cucks *you* by laying eggs in your nest.

God of cuckoos ≠ god of "cucks"

Just something that i just realized, lucifer is the lightbringer, kek the god of the moment where it becomes day, where the light starts shining, same thing?

kek speaks in digits

fpbp
Kek dubs when he needs it!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE HIM!

ALL HAIL!

ALL HAIL THE FROG GOD!

PRAISE KEK

>That image
>2 fish having sex while the husband watches

It all checks out.

>oy vey, goyim, it's "kuk" not "kek"
>remember this, goyim

fug

Praise Kek (pbuh)

WITNESSED PRAISE KEK

Not to mention that el, marduk, chronos and lucifer are saturn, Saturn is called "the first sun" or "the original sun" and similar stuff in ancient civilisations. Saturn has a hexagon on its northpole, which when drawn a few limes makes a cube (like the black one in mecca, where people walk around in circles like the rings of saturn) when opened up a cube is a cross like the christian one. When put triangles on the sides you get the star of david. Figure yourself out to whom those are praying. Figure yourself out what jesus dying by "the cross" really means the christians are praying to. Also ask yourself why you shouldnt pray to idols or to tin gods, and why they are stil doing that with the black cube and the cross

Praise our lord and savior ALAHHU KUKBAR

Kek is a false god.

PRAISE BE OUR LORD KEK

BA'AL

This thread and it's responses prove just how many new friends we have acquired in the last year or so

wmur.com/news/rare-frog-sighting-reported-atop-mount-washington/41726970

Praise Kek

Fuck Hillary

Vote Trump

chronos is also father time /the grim reaper/ santa clause lol

but yeah saturn is sus, i hope i live long enough to see titan explored.

harvest time will probably come much sooner than that though.

> see this thread
> laugh at the image
> suddenly begin to feel warm
> "oh no.. please say no.."
> open thread, sweat is dripping down my forehead at this point
> try to scroll but my finger is shaking
> "please tell me he didn't say it.."
> go get towels from the bathroom to wipe my forehead
> scroll some more, eventually find what I fear:
> "we've been found out.."

You just HAD to give Cred Forums just another reason to mock us, right? I can't believe you done this.

This person speaks the truth.

God flipped = Dog. Are you worshipping a dog?

>the primordial waters (Nu and Naunet)
>air, invisibility, and hidden powers (Amun and Amaunet)
>darkness and obscurity (Kuk and Kauket)
>eternity or infinity (Huh and Hauhet)

holy shit this makes so much sense. we are a primordial force of chaos guys. i wonder what we are summoning for in the end

fuck them, lavey is a shill

Temple ov blood is the true blackpill

I assume we are the crop right? But ra is the god of the sun, not our sun, but again saturn (lucifer) and kek is the m god of the moment before the day/sun comes. The whore of babylon brings us to the light (lucifer) and kek brings us the day/sun. Is kek the whore babylon?

>son of [..] El. He is Yah
nice leap of logic you got there

Kek forgives you, blasphemer

the cross is an upfolded cube. there is a reason for it, its symbology and he's dying on it, because it represents the material plane. every human is affected by it, it's a burden, so he has to wear his cross acknowledging it's keeping him down and giving him pain. it's a symbol of war with saturn.
carrying the cross is a big fuck you to saturn. anyone who loads his burden to othere people are either luciferians or satanists. depends if you are doing it on purpose, or are just blinded by the cube

kek is probably enki/lucifer desu famalam

saturns polemic storms look eerily reminiscent of the underworld from hercules...

or maybe the whore of babylon fucks her beast while kek watches :>

Makes sense what xou said, but it doesnt show him carrying the cross, but dying by it. I could get that wrong of course, and it really does mean what you said, but still there is the stuff with praying to idols which we are said to not do, and jesus on the cross is an idol.
And the star of david and cube of mecca isnt discussable in that respect i think

he kuks the worthless makes kek the worthy

ayyy

Kuk, kek or whatever is an idol. God is against all idolatry.

go away illuminati

then keep going

Kek is delivering.

Thats how satan gets you, he seems promising, always shining so bright, the lightbringer, kek is the god of the moment before the day, the light he gets you to him

>Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to nor perform homosexual acts

Repent Sinners

>believing the bible over the older wiser summerian relgion in which god hates and actively tries to wipe out his 'chosen people' and enki/lucifer actually see's potential in them and saves them from god lol

>Cred Forums has memed kuk into ascendancy

democrat victory confirmed

thought , thats the hieroglyph
wow, we worshiped a cuck good of darkness?

>but still there is the stuff with praying to idols which we are said to not do, and jesus on the cross is an idol

yeah, some people are stupid and take symbols as truth, can't do much about it. the symbol is no truth, it's just a hologramm of the truth. it's like plato's allegory of the cave.
but better people worship symbols of light, than symbols of sinister origin.

the star of david is the star of rempham or the seal of solomon. it's origin is in alchemy, the meaning is of fusing male (active) and female (passive) energy into one thing. it's a false teching because there is no such thing like being booth antipoles. it's literally telling to be your own god. the ascension of the human to godhood, it's related to the number 666. 6 the number of men and 3 the number of god (trinity), 3 times the 6.
you also see often art describing evil either with a dick and breasts together, or in androgynity with nothing of booth.
for reference: baphoment or even freezer, kek

Praise Kek!
>Meme magic is real

How far does the rabbit hole go!?

>the e and u are actually some weird sound and we'll never know the real pronunciation apart from KK because semitic languages are retarded and don't write wovels, except Somali that uses Latin (but it looks like ooga booga)

kuk is the feminine version, which is perfect, because a real man kuks his female and she allows it because she knows the more noble goal of him spreading his seed further

Praise SUCC

But isnt it said that we are already god. We were created in his image just like him. The serpent says we will be just like him when eating the apple
>"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' -Jesus
I would see 666 as the number of people who want to rise higher than god, than everyone else, creating egoism and selfishness. Lucifer didnt want to become god, he wanted to overthrow him and stand on top of him.

Also god didnt want us to pray to him, why would he? Is just says to not pray to others. Because we are already the highest there is and everything else that wants to be prayed to is of lower origin.

God is darkness, uncertainty. In complete darkness you dont know if it is dark (wether or not there is a god) or you just cant see (not percieve god). He stays in the background and doesnt want recognition. Lucifer, the lightbringer always so proud of how bright he shines and wants people to acknowledge it and praise him for it. If you resist the materialistic desires and your egoism you are god. If you succumb to your material and egoistic desire and try to rise higher than the others/other gods you become satan. Anything in between would be human. Thats how i interpret it as least

>implying we are not the cells that make up the gods of chaos in the same way cells make up our bodies.

We are the body and brains of kek. The combination of each of us are like the neurons in the brain, all coming together to form a single consciousness.

KEK CONFIRMED A KEK

Praise THICC

jajaja

Kek does not forgive like Faggot Christ.

Kek approves this

WE

its both, like color and colour

You cannot speak for Kek blasphemer

What does the bird ideogram stand for? I just see K.K.BIRD

KEK and KUK expose lies

ABC News executive
producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security
Adviser.

CBS President David
Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National
Security Adviser for Strategic
Communications.

ABC News correspondent
Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay
Carney

ABC News and Univision
reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy
Press Secretary

ABC President Ben
Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth
Sherwood

CNN President Virginia
Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom
Nides.

are those deal with it glasses?

No it is Kek, Kuk is another name.

themystica.com/mythical-folk/~articles/k/kek.html

Kek was a primordial Egyptian god, one of eight Egyptian deities composing the ogdoad in the Hermopolitan Theological System who represented chaos. His consort was Keket. He is one of the four masculine deities who had heads of frogs representing their apparent self-creation. When paired with Keket, the pair epitomized the primordial darkness. Anthropomorphized as a baboon he is depicted as greeting the rising sun.

We fucking know you autist, we were calling him kuk during the primaries.

It must feel good knowing that you've unraveled the truths of the universe from the comfort of your computer and you're the one person that is not swayed by blind ideology and indoctrination. I am in awe of your brilliance and hope that one day I can reach your level of clairvoyance. Don't forget to give yourself your daily pat on the back. You've earned it.

you differentiated already in the first sentence. created image of him =/= be like him.
i think you are mixing things.
there are 3 stages
god>lucifer>satan
light>light bearer>darkness
truth>reason>lies
how do you bring light? doesn't light shine by itself? what's the purpose of transporting light? wouldn't it be better if he would shine by himself too? or is he using the light to highlight things he thinks are important? creating shadows and illuminating parts he wants. manipulating the truth? how is that a trait of goodness? and how exactly are you becoming god by ascending egoism? how do you create matter, life and consciousness than? don't trust lucifers teachings, they are as destructive as seducing. the illusion of light while spiralling down into darkness. why do you think the lower freemason ranks engage with philanthropy?

i like where this is going

This is how I've seen Cred Forums for 9 years now.

It has very recently come to light as truth.

np, i kill people in rl :^)

Are those "deal with it" glasses?

It all makes sense now

"Lo, on the holy date the true shall rise up and vanquish the false whom have claimed residence in the presence of the antimeme.

The so-called god of the fools and the false shall crumble at their feet and the demon within this rotten mask shall break loose at the sight of the truth.

For they shall be purged, on this holy date, and all the destruction and despair that came with it shall cease back to whence it came.

A realm born anew"

They're coming.

ba'al is the title (meaning lord), Hadad is the proper name.

There are no vowels in ancient Egyptian you fucking tard

That's literally k'k and your website as as stupid as you're gullible

praise kuk

Baal or Bel is a Title for a Lord or Ruler, an Archon or Authority.

The name Moloch is also a Title or Honorific given to a King.

The Baal or Bel is represented by a Bull.

Enlil ruled under the sign of the Bull / Taurus.

His symbol is the Bull of Heaven, he is the Lord of Heaven.

Baal Shamin, the Gugalanna.

ANNU KUNUK NERGAL
ANNU KUSSUM PAZUZU
ULTU ULLA
BIT LITUM!

Shadilay

Don't listen to Cred Forums about spiritual topics. Dont even read this thread. None of you memeing idiots have any clue what you're screwing around with.

It's most likely fine, but when messing with the unknown nothing is for certain.

Peace.